It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently it's actually March 21, 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wondered how long we would have to wait until we were faced with the new "this is it, the real, no seriously, stop freakin' laughing you guys, I'm dead serious this time" doomsday date.

Those guys that made the jell-o commercials regarding 12/21/12 are going to be totally pissed.

My god, I hope I don't have to sit through a movie titled 2013 starring John Cusack.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Um....... I'm thinking maybe some people just skimmed this without really reading it before thinking it was about "doom" (though I understand why, I personally do not enjoy this kind of channeling stuff),
but what it is suggesting is not some sort of catastrophy, but that the nature of our existence would be different-

and in these circles it is commonly judged "good" to ascend to a higher "vibration" or "dimension" (those terms used interchangeably). Associated characteristics of this ascention being increased freedom from the constraints of time and space and matter, increased personal power in creation....

So the world doesn't blow up (according to this) you just gain the ability to perform magic and stuff with your mind.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So us Doom-Dayer's are now on official watch for...

February 3rd

amd

March 21st

Okay...

Marked my calendar.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
date setting smate setting .....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Ok i'll give it to ya 12 13 21 er 12 21 13 no make that 13 21 12 oh ya there is now 13 month so it is one of them 2 dates 12 13 21 or 12 21 13 pick one i dare ya too, go on say it is.... the end of days day date.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yay!, I suppose, for a drab of doom, but it is kinda hard to get really excited by an edict from Our Sovereign, CMAton from Tasmania.

I guess we'll take what we can get.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
I am sure many of you have noticed that the days seem to be getting shorter.

That would be incorrect, since we have passed the winter equinox here in the northern hemisphere, the days are actually getting longer. And I see no scientific evidence to support this theory of days getting shorter.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I heard this over a year ago....and from a credible source.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Really? Because it feels short to me.

I get 4 hours a sleep a day, Where is it getting longer?

Please tell me, I need some rest.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

I am sure many of you have noticed that the days seem to be getting shorter.

That would be incorrect, since we have passed the winter equinox here in the northern hemisphere, the days are actually getting longer. And I see no scientific evidence to support this theory of days getting shorter.

How would you tell? If time were actually speeding up your clock wouldn't tell you, because it would be faster by the same amount of time. In the OP days getting shorter is in reference to one full rotation of the Earth, Not the ratio of sunlight to dark you are saying.. The days would be shorter in both hemispheres.

And to anyone who thinks DOOM!! you should expand upon your vocabulary to include positive experiences too..
This is the story of mass ascension of all those on the earth including the earth.. I'm sure you have heard this story if you have only been exposed to new age ideas even a little bit.. Mass enlightenment out of the 4th and into the 5th dimension..

I remember hearing about this date in remote viewing circles.. the Wall where time doesn't go down the same path anymore..

Not that I think or even care to think this is real.. If it is it will be a cooler ride if I don't expect it.. I don't put much stock in dates. But Seriously though 14 flags? WoW, hahaha..

edit on 1/25/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You know they say time does go faster when you get older. But lately the days just seem to fly by. Seems like the first of the month come much faster than it used to. I just figured I was getting ready to head down the other side of the hill. I can never figure out how my coffee gets cold so quickly. But, now I know. Thank you!
Now if I can just figure out why gravity has been affecting me so much more recently.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMflyer
You know they say time does go faster when you get older. But lately the days just seem to fly by. Seems like the first of the month come much faster than it used to. I just figured I was getting ready to head down the other side of the hill. I can never figure out how my coffee gets cold so quickly. But, now I know. Thank you!
Now if I can just figure out why gravity has been affecting me so much more recently.

It's a hard thing to answer isn't it..

I've been getting older too. Time does go by faster because of that, since each day is a smaller and shorter ratio to your whole life..

Having said that, 2012 went by WAYY fast..

So I dunno.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
calendopedia

hmmm..well I thought it was 15th Shevat 5773 today?

edit on 25~1~2013 by Thurisaz because: bah

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

calendopedia

hmmm..well I thought it was 15th Shevat 5773 today?

edit on 25~1~2013 by Thurisaz because: bah

Today? OR march 21st?

The "It's really March 21st 2013" in the OP isn't referring to today, it's referring to Dec 21st 2012...
edit on 1/25/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

oh well I am confused now.... so OP is saying on that date is was 21/3/12... ok

well today is the 15 Shevat 5773 for me. cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

oh well I am confused now.... so OP is saying on that date is was 21/3/12... ok

well today is the 15 Shevat 5773 for me. cheers

OP is saying all the hype about dec. 21st 2012 was missplaced, and was not supposed to happen until 2 months from now. It has exactly nothing to do with today. It sucks because the topic is a date (2012)..

I guess you could say he is saying the end of the world as we know it is still in the future.. That the other date was a distraction.. This was based off the link in this thread..

I first came across it in relation to people who claim to see the future not being able to go past early 2013..

We shall see in about 60 days.

For me that would be too easy. My life needs more suffering, so yea, I don't believe it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

well that means for me..the end of the world happened over 2 thousand years ago...

lmao and thx for explaining it...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Nah 14th Feb. It'll be a Valentines day armageddon.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

The true precession of the cycle is not fixed at 26,000 years, but has a duration of 24,832 years, with an acceleration factor of 6.18% the Golden Mean/ratio. I am sure many of you have noticed that the days seem to be getting shorter, and that is because the planet is now orbiting faster around the sun, and proportionally rotating or spinning faster on its axis. You will still have the experience of night and day, and years, but are passing through them much faster.

How does it corresponds with the actual golden ratio of 1.618?

Back in the early 1900’s the duration of the cycle was calculated at 25,800 years. In the 1990’s it was recalculated and the figure had now changed to 25,920 years. As you can imagine, this anomally created much confusion amongst your scientists, and to their amazement this has now been explained. The final duration once maximum speed or spin is achieved, equates to 26,366.618 years. Please note the Golden Mean/ratio on the end of the duration. This is the result one would end up with when recalculating the precessional cycle on the 21st March 2013

Where is the math coming from? The link didn't mentioned any numbers, and I would love to see more about the calculations they made if possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

well that means for me..the end of the world happened over 2 thousand years ago...

lmao and thx for explaining it...

what you call the date is not at issue..
And you would still be wrong, because it's the year 4.6 billion something...(times earth passed the sun) Not 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 thousand years... Or it could be the year 2 million for the dawn of man, or it could be like the year 12,000 for civilization years?

To me the world started some time in the 80s, it's around the year 30 now..
I was born in November so that's obviously the beginning point for the year.

The date that's being talked about in this thread is 60 days into the future is all you have to know.. The supposed transition into no time, or the 5th dimension, or enlightenment, or whatever feel good story you can think of for the "new age" hahaha..

Maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join