It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently it's actually March 21, 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Some of you guys are going to moan and groan, some of you are inevitably going to # your pants with excitement, I'm just the messenger.

Basically, I unearthed some old files, low and behold I found this random file titled:

"That is the Golden Light of Unconditional Love."

The full text can be found here and is actually titled "Father Christ and the Mayan Calendar":

www.2012.com.au...

Anyway, to the point, it goes on a bit about that typical Galactic federation stuff, blah blah ascended masters etc.

Not that there is, uhm, any credibility, but I did find it interesting that the piece goes into saying that the December 21, 2012 date is actually off, and the "real" day is March 21, 2013 spring equinox. Hahaha. See for yourself:

The true precession of the cycle is not fixed at 26,000 years, but has a duration of 24,832 years, with an acceleration factor of 6.18% the Golden Mean/ratio. I am sure many of you have noticed that the days seem to be getting shorter, and that is because the planet is now orbiting faster around the sun, and proportionally rotating or spinning faster on its axis. You will still have the experience of night and day, and years, but are passing through them much faster.

Back in the early 1900’s the duration of the cycle was calculated at 25,800 years. In the 1990’s it was recalculated and the figure had now changed to 25,920 years. As you can imagine, this anomally created much confusion amongst your scientists, and to their amazement this has now been explained. The final duration once maximum speed or spin is achieved, equates to 26,366.618 years. Please note the Golden Mean/ratio on the end of the duration. This is the result one would end up with when recalculating the precessional cycle on the 21st March 2013

O RRY NOW?

The cycle will close on the first equinox, that is, the 21st of March 2013. On that day there will be nothing left of Lady Gaia as you know her, below the 5th Dimension.

Apparently...

During what was known as the Montauk projects of the late 60’s and early 70’s, scientists under the influence of the misguided ones, experimented with time travel technology and hit a time wall on that date. They could not travel beyond that day on earth in linear time, because earth no longer exists after that day in the lower realms of linear time.

Well if you put it that way, I'm sure it must be real!

The equation of the last cycle also locks in harmonically with the 9/11 gateway which represents the ending of the cycle between the two pillars of polarity. It also locks in with the numbers 666 which in truth represent the Holy Triangle of Light, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, the equilateral triangle, the harmonic unification of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the total Oneness of All. This equation locks in with the Planetary Merkaba Lightbody being activated in the first equinox of 2013, and it also locks in with the exit from linear time at 90 degrees into no-time on the same day.

Oh mer gerhd it all makes sense now!

And of course:

We of the Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation of Light, bring forth Universal Knowledge and understandings for all to share. It is by our fruits that we shall be known.

I hope this gave you some inspiration (it inspired me to lmfao).
edit on 24-1-2013 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Now let the dooms day threads commence!! So when you say file, do you mean paper file?
edit on 1/24/2013 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yes! Mega doom! Doom on!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Yes! Mega doom! Doom on!

Didn't think that I would be so happy to start seeing some doom on here again!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the post

I'm no doomologist but aren't we all just about doomed out , I know I am.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The true precession of the cycle is not fixed at 26,000 years, but has a duration of 24,832 years, with an acceleration factor of 6.18% the Golden Mean/ratio. I am sure many of you have noticed that the days seem to be getting shorter, and that is because the planet is now orbiting faster around the sun, and proportionally rotating or spinning faster on its axis. You will still have the experience of night and day, and years, but are passing through them much faster.

Based on OP, the average age of each person will increase?

Unless our pollution and all the "destroying earth" is too much for us, so we are declining in 'average age' even if time is speeding up?
edit on 1-24-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

Also, maybe I missed something, but why do you guys say "DOOM!!!!"????
edit on 1-24-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

To avoid getting a copyright infringement rap on the knuckles, you might make it a habit to copy the source URL with the notes.

Here is a full copy www.2012.com.au... and this page doesn't cite any other URL as its' source so ... there may be an older source out there on the Wayback Machine.

edit on 24/1/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just when you thought the doom, gloom, highly arousing and anticipated date of December 21st 2012 was put to bed once and for all, it's back......WITH A NEW NAME BABEY!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Yes! Mega doom! Doom on!

I must have missed where DOOM was mentioned or even eluded to.
hmm.
I'm sure someone will be able to show me.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Here you go, from the OP:

During what was known as the Montauk projects of the late 60’s and early 70’s, scientists under the influence of the misguided ones, experimented with time travel technology and hit a time wall on that date. They could not travel beyond that day on earth in linear time, because earth no longer exists after that day in the lower realms of linear time.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

how is that doom?
am I missing something?

because earth no longer exists after that day in the lower realms of linear time.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Those sneaky galactic federationers. They break in to my house at night and put my clocks back. Because the clocks don't seem to be telling me it's any different. I should be waking up at midday and looking at 7am on the clock if we are going faster.

And strangely the telly has still got 24 hours of rubbish on. They're not dropping off random rubbish to keep it all in the 24 hour compression we should be experiencing.

Days are getting shorter...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You asked for a place where doom was mentioned, or even ALLUDED to, so I was showing you where it was alluded to in the post.

I don't know what the "lower realms of linear time" is though...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not drinking the kool-aid or anything, I was just answering your question.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Now let the dooms day threads commence!! So when you say file, do you mean paper file?
edit on 1/24/2013 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

No I'm sorry. To clarify, it was a computer file stored on an old hard drive.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

To avoid getting a copyright infringement rap on the knuckles, you might make it a habit to copy the source URL with the notes.

Here is a full copy www.2012.com.au... and this page doesn't cite any other URL as its' source so ... there may be an older source out there on the Wayback Machine.

edit on 24/1/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

Ah you found the source! If you noticed, I mentioned that I didn't recall where it was from or the URL. Apparently I didn't look hard enough for the original stuff when i searched goog.

Kudos.

Heh....Faja Christ.
edit on 24-1-2013 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Edit time is usually four hours, so, you still have time to add the source to your OP (original post).

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Edit time is usually four hours, so, you still have time to add the source to your OP (original post).

Good lookin out. Updated.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Let the dawn age the skies to a new.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Let the dawn age the skies to a new.

Your registration date is 10-10-10.

In the article it mentions the Holy trinity that is 6-6-6 and 60 degrees thrice.

Clearly, you're onto something.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No Doom....only evolution..

* People believe in evolution but don't believe we can evolve ?

* People believe in a great being they can't see, but not other intelligent life forms like us existing ?

We are stupid because we think we know more than we do.

We will find out soon enough, I'm just not sure all will feel the same thing or experience the same thing within existence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join