It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Produces Chemtrail Chemicals?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

Look! Those cars are producing chem trails!
Hurry take samples!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Hurry take samples!

Hell no, it's much better to speculate what might be in them there clouds then to actually "find out for sure".
I think it's at least two parts unicorn piss.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
As I've often pointed out: if spraying really were happening, the evidence will be in ice cores. Or even lake and seabed mud cores. Anything sprayed in the upper troposphere or stratosphere, as alleged by chemtrailers, will spread to all parts of the globe.

It *is* showing up as mentioned by another poster -- in soil testing.

Some soil tests out west showed very high levels of aluminum and barium and a massive drop in the insect population. These $@(&^ $ airheads are poisoning our ecosystem as well as our bodies.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
But aluminium is abundant in soil quite naturally. It would be harder to refute concentrations of Aluminium in ice.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Chemicals are brought in by aircraft,why not chemtrail planes
are at the airport....case closed

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by viking43

Because there aren't any chemtrail planes. At least nobody has been able to show one in the 20 years this has been claimed to be happening.

Unless of course......................?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by viking43
Chemicals are brought in by aircraft,why not chemtrail planes
are at the airport....case closed

Chemtrail planes at the airports. Sure thing, boss. You just go right ahead and explain what these planes look like and show us a picture or two.

Oh, you cant?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Since you like to use car exhaust claim it is the same as contrails/ice crystals,
show me pictures of ice crystals coming out the exhaust of cars.
And ice crystals would be abrasive, and injure humans at ground level,
What precautions are taken that no pedestrians are harmed by abrasive ice crystals on city streets?

Let me make it simple, our planet has temperature, at ground level where you and I reside and at cruising altitude for jets the temperature can vary by 50degrees Celsius or more.

What car exhaust claim, is it that maybe car exhaust should be a concern seeing that its at ground level and probably causes (speculation ahead) 10 times the pollution created by aircraft exhaust.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
reply to post by waynos

And because you know exactly what the chemical is, you are absolutely certian that the test performed would pick it up. Clearly you know about chemical testing and how it works. WOW look an expert, how many of these tests have you performed to be so confident that the tests will pick up anything.Come back and talk when you learn something. In the mean time I have no time for fools.

How can a child of no more than 16-17 years of age work in the chemical industry for longer than they have lived.

Come back and talk when you learn something most mature adults learn as children.

No time for fools, how does one live with one self then?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I'm 58 grow up.Shame you guys know so little about anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by samkent

I work @ a major international airport.
The only trucks that hook up to aircraft
are Fuel trucks[pump trucks]

And "dump" trucks too!!

Never seen any other tankers around commercial liners

I've connected potable water tankers to a/c as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Jet fuel for civilian airliners has to conform to the standard specified by the engine manufacturer. And het manufacturer has to list all approved types of fuel in eth "Type Specification" for every engine - this is public information available from the regulatory authority of the country where the engine is "type certified".

In the USA, guidlines for getting fuels approved for use is contained in AC20-24 - AC stands for "Advisory Circular" - AC's are not law, but provide information about how to meet the requirements of the appropriate aviation rule.

AC20-24 applies to several regulations, as listed in para 4:

Related Regulations. The following regulations from Title 14 of the Code of
Federal Regulations (14 CFR) are some of the regulations that apply:
a. Section 33.7(b)(2) and (3), Engine ratings and operating limitations (Fuel, Oil).
b. Section 23.1521(d), Powerplant limitations (Fuel grade).
c. Section 23.1522, Auxiliary power unit limitations.
d. Section 23.1583(b)(1), Operating limitations (Fuel grade).
e. Section 25.1521, Powerplant limitations.
f. Section 25.1583(b)(1), Operating limitations.
g. Section 27.1521(d), Powerplant limitations.
h. Section 27.1583(b)(1), Operating limitations.
i. Section 29.1521(d), Powerplant limitations.
j. Section 29.1583(b)(1), Operating limitations.
k. Section 91.9, Civil aircraft flight manual, marking, and placard requirements.

those are some the actual civil aviation rules - the laws - that apply to fuels (and oils) used on aircraft.

Worldwide for jet engines this standard for fuel is almost always Jet A1.

the chemical makeup of Jet A1 is public knowledge - you can download and read it from here (173kb pdf)

Knowingly using fuel that does not meet this standard is a crime in most places - ie those that have rule of law and civil aviation regulations. Knowingly supplying non-standard fuel while saying it meets the standard is, at least, a breach of contract, and probably criminal fraud as well.

so if you suspect jet fuel is "fixed" at the refinery, why don't you go down to your local FBO or fuel company, buy their minimum sale quantity, and send it for testing. You might have to buy something like a 44 gal drum, and the testing will cost, but overall I can't imagine it would amount to more than a couple of thoussand dollars.

And if you find anything out of the standard you may well have proved you case in a manner that would brook no argument.

They maybe raised $50k for "What in the world are they spraying" - so I think a fund-raising drives among believers would be a dead cert to get enough to do this!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

as you know so much mor than we do - you can of course answer the questions in

thread one

and further explain how your alledged chemtrail addative goes undetected , while FAME contamination is addressed
edit on 4-10-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I'm 58 grow up.Shame you guys know so little about anything.

Did you read what i was replying to, what i believe you wrote.

Does it not come off as written by a teenager with attitude, hence my reply

how could you possibly know what I know without knowing me?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Aluminum is said to be sprayed in 'chemtrailing'. ALCOA's [aluminum producer] stock values and earnings shot WAY up some years back. Wall Street may be a good path to follow in this regard.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think in order to determine who produces chemtrail substances, you first need to determine once and for all exactly what chemtrail substances are.

Whilst there remains a wide range of contradictory probable and improbable substances accoridnb to which of the many contradictory chemtrail theories you follow, the question is quite moot.

On the other hand, hundreds of different companies produce different chemtrail substances for a wide variety of purposes. But none of them are known to replicate normal contrails or in any other wat be visible from the ground. So, er. they are not chemtrails (by definition) after all.

(post by Huntlames removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Check out wheather modifications incorporated out of ND. As well check out the USPTO every patent made in the USA is listed in there. Every chemical made for chemtrails is listed as well who made the #in patent. Who denies chemtrails might as well deny themselves and there existence. The chemicals and what they are doing. Are just as real as you and I. WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Huntlames

wheather modifications incorporated out of ND

Cloud seeding.

Do your research before slinging mud.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Huntlames

hi - i have " checked out " - the company you cite :

" weather modifications inc ND "

and thier only active programs are listed above :

preciptation // hail management and fog dispersal

please explain how these have relevance to the " chemtrail " delusion ?

further what chemicals are :

chemical made for chemtrails

please list the most important 2 and we shall address those

lastly -

WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

what are you doing ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join