It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern CA earthquakes, geysers, mud pots, mass fish kill, sulfur odors & water level drop!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Or, the "Gates of Hell" are opening.

First thing to come out is the odor of hell, which is burning sulfur, from the fire and brimstone. The smell of death, rot and decay, and of sin. Those of pure faith, will not smell the sulfur, since they are protected by the holy law.

And I say also to you, That you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. KJV Matthew 16:18

Source: bible.cc...

Since the Christians are protected from the gates of hell, all you need to do is ask a Priest if he can smell the odor everyone else is smelling. If he is a true Priest, and he says he cannot smell anything, then it's the gates of hell. Otherwise, it's just a volcano setting up to blow.

edit on 11-9-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by meticulous

Do you have any reliable source that shows the geyers and the mud pots in an active state that also shows an increase in activity or shows them starting at the same time as the increase in earthquake activity?? Anything that links all these occurrences??

Looks like the mud pots have been there a while. Earthquakes have been there also. So what do you have that might connect them? Also, you didn't previously post any geyser activity.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungSoul

If people are smelling it in SF then I think that it's likely that it's traveling up the San Andreas fault. I saw a satellite feed that showed plumes coming from the fault starting in Mexico and working its way up. Maybe there is some major magma movement going on under the fault and it's gearing up for the grand finale. I'm no geologist and maybe I'm talking out of my arse but what if I'm right?

From any point you look at it the signs are all there. You have to be a fool to not believe that we are about to experience something major! Just prepare and hope for the best my Californian brothers and sisters. If we are hit, then we are in this together and we can come together as a community to take care of each other and show the rest of the nation that we are strong and this is nothing we cant handle.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainEnigma

When you travel to Yellowstone you can smell the sulfur long before you get close to the park. It is one of the things I remember as a child riding in the over cab camper. It takes a lot of pots to get the smell that is being reported in S Cal. The only way that the smell can cover such a large area is that it must be coming up through the ground or the faults.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Chemically speaking, the "official" dead-fish die-off explanation IS bogus:

tertiary amines = "dead fish" smell
sulfur compounds = rotten eggs/sewer smell

**Two totally different classes of compounds.
**Two totally distinct smells.

The sulfur smell is associated with volcanoes (and volcanic activity is often associated with EQs).

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

If magma is on it's way down the fault you won't have time to come together.

Are we ready to accept that maybe the movie 2012 was a known fact and given to Holywood to put it into our subconscious.
edit on 11-9-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you're in Cali (Kali?) and you're smelling a strong sulfur smell, you may want to think about moving or visiting a friend outside Cali for awhile, if you can. Or at least have an emergency kit and a plan ready, just in case.

Looking at the EQ list of 116 quakes in one day (8-27-12, in the So. Cal area) posted by meticulous, there are:

magnitude 2.9 - 3 quakes
magnitude 3.0 - 8 quakes
magnitude 4.0 - 5 quakes
magnitude 4.9 - 2 quakes
magnitude 5.2 - 1 quake

The presence of the larger magnitude quakes, esp. the 4.9's and 5.2, is very troubling. It suggests that these might be building up to something much larger. Then again, maybe not--but I know I sure wouldn't want to be around there right now.
edit on 11-9-2012 by icanhaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I am talking about afterwards dude.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I gathered that much, but thanks for the explanation. I live downwind from a coke plant, so I am familiar with what it smells like as the coke plant has some sulfur smell as a waste byproduct. However, I am only about 2 - 3 miles from the plant and yet we don't smell it here. You have to drive by the plant to get a strong whiff.

Also, when I was in middle school, one of the refrigerators in the science room broke and leaked sulfur smell throughout the school. The school was evacuated, but not before we all got a really strong dose of that sulfur smell.

I was asking about the geysers the OP was talking about. In all the responses, I only saw EQ data, Mud pots, and talk of dead fish smell. Nowhere did I see anything about a link to show what 'geysers' people were seeing. Neither did anyone post the cause of these such geysers. If all of a sudden, a geyser showed up in the Salton Sea where there was never one there before, that should / could raise some red flags as to potential magma movement / volcanic eruption.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nice thread, surely interesting. It's also good to see the disinfo generated from this thread.

We're in the biofuel age, people know their stuff, they epsecially know that poop makes methane, not sulphur.

Best of luck to the Cali folks, you may be in for a bumpy ride.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sparksfley

Very interesting. I haven't smelled it but may be to far away. I am in the west San Fernando Valley area. Sulfur and volacnic activity go hand in hand. Hopefully it is nothing serious.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ummmm.... Residents of California, I think its safe to say, START GOING EAST!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I honestly haven't smelled this sulfur smell at all. Where exactly is it stinking up? If people are smelling it all the way in San Fran then surely I should have smelled it by now. I'm in a suburb of LA so what gives!!!! I wanna see what all the fuzz is about!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A quick search for videos yielded these somewhat recent videos all documenting new mudpots. The first two are from Sept 2011. And the last four are from Jan 2012. See any difference?
Oh and what about #5 huh?

Oh and I almost forgot... They are doing air tests in CA. So I guess even the professionals aren't convinced it is decaying fish.

edit on 12-9-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainEnigma

Do you have any reliable source that shows the geyers and the mud pots in an active state that also shows an increase in activity or shows them starting at the same time as the increase in earthquake activity??

Andrew Schlange, General Manager of the Salton Sea Authority made the statement about the mud pots and geysers to the LA Times in the article linked in the OP.

The General Manager of the Salton Sea Authority should know what he is talking about.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Apparently, every 309,000 yrs (is a grand cycle), or 12 x through our galactic center (each mirror cycle is 25,750 yrs approx.) planet earth aligns with, what appears to me as other solar system centers creating a direct line, or magnetic connection to creational center(s) much older than ours that then creates what is termed a "Realm Border Crossing.
During each major cycle, or Realm Border Crossing the space/time (matter) and time/space (anti-matter)continuums are effected. i.e., as above, as below.
One of the physical (space/time) effects on mass is that, not only is there more friction which causes a heating up effect, but also a slowing of rotations of mass, such as planet earth.
This slowing of mass rotations on planets such as earth then creates a "slushing effect" as the liquids within work to achieve homeostasis.
This slushing effect then causes tectonic plates to shift more erratic, thus more geysers, mud pots, earth quakes, tsunamis and such.
The creation is "cleaning house", is re-balancing its-self, is rebooting the matrix in order to restore a "level playing field".
www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

There are a lot of posts on Youtube about the Pisgah crater and the Salton Sea. They have posted ariel photos or satellite photos of what looks like plumes and this was a while ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I read a thread about the rotten egg smell near the Salton Sea a few days ago, and as soon as I read that it smelled like Sulfur, I immediately corrolated a volcanic eruption. Now you are telling me that geysers and mud pots are appearing, my stomach just turned over in my gut. I have friends and family that live in San Diego, i wake up every day and check USGS to make sure a mega quake has not struck SoCal.
Quick question for the volcano nerds on ATS, is the Long Valley Caldera still active and if so, does it have the VEI to be warranted a super volcano? If so, we may be on the verge of a volcanic eruption far worse than Mt. St. Helen's!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Can any one give us a graphical representation of just how wide-spread this odor appears to be?

There is simply No Way to evacuacte the millions of people who might be in harm's way to a safer locale!

In any case there is no way the Government would warn you if they could.

I'm guessing but I would say 10 million people would need to be evacuated, probably more.

Losing 10 million people and the cities they live in is no big deal. Losing the cities and having to look after 10 million people, aka refugees, is a very big, expensive and long term proposition. This type of proposition could be the one that could bankrupt America.

Just how do you find sanitary shelter for 10 million plus how do you feed them.

The easy answer is 'you don't.'

If you ever get a warning it would be too little too late. Add this to the co-incidents with the Mexican quake where 'they just happened' to have a quake drill on the very day of the quake and I start getting very suspicious.

P

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I've warned my California pals to GET OUT asap... but none of them listen to me. I'm glad not to be living there any more. Thank God.

Sulfur is the unholy stench of HELL.
yes

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join