It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
www.abovetopsecret.com...

IMO try that one, if it doesn't work no matter what you do, try something else.

That's a very good suggestion, you'll actually see that I posted in that thread, I was interested so I started looking more into it. My research indicates to me that is one of the only magnet generators that does actually work as claimed. I do intend to try building it, and it should be fairly easy to build. I basically have all the parts I need, but I feel like trying a few other things out first. When I get around to building that, I'll let you know how it turns out.

edit on 11-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
hi op
il give you a pointer
learn how a stun gun works
then make one
then the ideas will flow through
saying no more because its got me into trouble in the recent past

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

If you think our science is complete then you sir, are the moron.

We were talking Laws of Physics, not science in general.

Im saying the 'laws of physics' are missing a few laws, thinking we are all knowing humans in the area of science is just plain denial of logic. I do not refute the laws of physics are correct, merely that they are incomplete.

Well this is what you said,

Question. Who says the laws of physics are correct

You clearly implied that the Laws of Physics are incorrect.

But let's say they are incomplete, In which department are they incomplete?

Is there a hidden factor that would somehow make the laws of thermodynamics invalid?

Why do you say they are incomplete, what do you base that statement on, do you have any evidence that suggests that?

Or did you just make that up in order to make a free energy device possible in your mind?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
OK here’s my 2 cents. And I’m not trying to dissuade you. You have 3 options or should I say sources of free power to extract from.
Wind -Solar - Electromagnetic radiation

Wind - Use a DC motor with a fan blade.

Solar – You can collect the heat or use solar cells. The heat will extract the most energy from the sun light as solar cells will only extract 10-15%. But be aware the maximum energy possible from sunlight is only 164 watt hours in a 24 hour period on average for each square meter of sunlight. Locations on the equator will have more and cities north will have less. There is no method that will get you more than that 164 watts because the sun can only put out so much. Think about it, a burning match can put out ‘X’ amount of heat.

Electromagnetic radiation – Think crystal radio. A coil – capacitor – diode and a really long wire (dozens to hundreds of feet long). You are extracting power that was put out by radio stations many miles away.
The hitch is that the power drops off rapidly with distance. Power available is inversely proportional with the square of the distance. Meaning if you double the distance you drop the power by a factor of 4. If you boil it all down you will be lucky to get enough to power a LCD watch.

All these Youtube vids that claim large amounts of free energy are BS.
Any one that tells you that you can get over unity is lying.
Anyone that believes in over unity is stupid.

That's the cold hard facts.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Ummm... are you alluding to something like this:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Why do you say they are incomplete, what do you base that statement on, do you have any evidence that suggests that?

Errrr... dark energy, dark matter, gravity, aspects of particle physics, aspects of quantum mechanics, super large stars, etc, etc, etc ...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Laws of physics pfft

Before there was something there was nothing !!!

Once you understand that, then you'll see the possibilities.

And if you are open to the suggestion we may have been visited by ET, then this too gives credence to a power we have not yet discovered.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

OP, can you explain what you mean with "free energy device" exactly?

Can it run on a natural outside force, or does it have to run on its own parts, or both?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

very similar
but to get more power we need more amps using as little charge as possible
its easy to get high voltage
but without amps...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Can it run on a natural outside force, or does it have to run on its own parts, or both?

Ok... let me make this clearer. I absolutely believe in the laws of thermodynamics. Therefore I understand the energy must come from somewhere. But I am not interesting in mainstream solutions such as solar energy or wind energy. They depend on the Sun or wind, and those things aren't always available. I want something which is much more interesting than that, something which is nearly always available to be tapped. Something which gets its power from magnets or from the zero-point field.... something along those lines.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

If you think our science is complete then you sir, are the moron.

We were talking Laws of Physics, not science in general.

Im saying the 'laws of physics' are missing a few laws, thinking we are all knowing humans in the area of science is just plain denial of logic. I do not refute the laws of physics are correct, merely that they are incomplete.

Well this is what you said,

Question. Who says the laws of physics are correct

You clearly implied that the Laws of Physics are incorrect.

But let's say they are incomplete, In which department are they incomplete?

Is there a hidden factor that would somehow make the laws of thermodynamics invalid?

Or did you just make that up in order to make a free energy device possible in your mind?

Sorry, i mis-spoke in the post you are referring to then.
And my argument for it is just logic, we are a very very young species in comparison to the universe around us. We do not know everything, and probably will not for a couple thousand years.

Just find some info on people in the past who have created free energy, or anti-grav, and listen to their stories. What happened to them? Lots of them had their labs destroyed, and their work confiscated by government entities. Or they were 'mysteriously killed', or some other random form of disappearance. I doubt that we have learned everything there is to learn about physics (yet anyways), and therefore will continue to change over time.

Its just connecting the dots in my mind. If free energy doesn't exist. Then why are corps/government/media so hellbent on making it seem impossible, confiscating scientists work, labelled a 'kook' by the media and discredited by the scientific community. One must understand the amount of control and restrictions that have been apparent for the last.. well, thousands of years if you look really hard into it. But thats not the point. The energy industry will stop at nothing to stop free energy (new energy) technology from ever making it mainstream, unless they can meter it.

And at this point, i'll stop arguing the case because opinion is subjective to the information one has been exposed to and chooses to research.
edit on 11/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

very similar
but to get more power we need more amps using as little charge as possible
its easy to get high voltage
but without amps...

Ok... so how do we get our serve of amps with our dish of voltage using as little power as possible?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Ok... let me make this clearer. I absolutely believe in the laws of thermodynamics.

Those apply to devices with magnets too. How do you propose to draw energy from the theoretical zero point energy field?

Errrr... dark energy, dark matter, gravity, aspects of particle physics, aspects of quantum mechanics, super large stars, etc, etc, etc ...

You are right, but I was talking about thermodynamics in particular and on a macro level.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
Dude, they are using the energy from the sun.Off course they can do thatt, ever heard of solar panels, or a wind generator?

OP is talking about a device that creates energy out of nothing from it's own movement.

Life on earth is essentially made possibly by the 'free' ( since we did not build the sun or pay any kind of maintenance fee) energy of the sun why do we without good scientific reason, there are non, presume that there are no other such existing sources or energy flows to be tapped? THAT is what reasonable, and there are many shills and liars, 'free energy' proponent are suggesting we tap when they try to build their little machines...

Seriously, you are going to argue with the laws of physics?

Be specific. Also make sure that you know what open, closed and isolated 'systems' mean in both theoretical and practical contexts.

Who makes these rules? Nature does, and over a hundred years of science show the same basic set of rules every single time.

'Nature' has never made a 'rule' in it's 'existence' and one it really all comes down to is the starting conditions of the universe. If things were different then they would be different now and if they were even slightly different then the odds for any observers declines tremendously.

If you don't believe in the laws of physics you are a moron sorry, but you are.

To quote from yahoo 'answers' ( or anywhere really but one can get the answer on there too)

" a theory is a well tested hypothesis which answers a question under a wide variety of circumstances
a law is a theory for which no one can conceive of an exception, it is believed to be universally applicable"

Essentially a 'law' of physics is no such thing but merely an indication that if there are any dissent in the community it is not seriously entertained because it fits with what else is known and, perhaps more importantly, the engineers are happy.

If free enrgy is possible it will have to be within the laws of physics,

When something is not possible it is not possible and one hardly needs to involve 'laws' that , in this case at least, does not even apply.

But thanks for being open minded about this!

Stellar
edit on 11-5-2012 by StellarX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Those apply to devices with magnets too.

Of course, but that doesn't mean the force of magnetic fields can't be used in certain ways to create energy. For instance the V-Gate most likely does exactly that.

How do you propose to draw energy from the theoretical zero point energy field?

Well that's what I'm here to find out isn't it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Its just connecting the dots in my mind. If free energy doesn't exist. Then why are corps/government/media so hellbent on making it seem impossible, confiscating scientists work, labelled a 'kook' by the media and discredited by the scientific community. One must understand the amount of control and restrictions that have been apparent for the last.

I'm not saying it is impossible at all, who knows. But perpetual motion machines and the likes are simply not going to happen.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

step up step down coils
back into a .....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Of course, but that doesn't mean the force of magnetic fields can't be used in certain ways to create energy. For instance the V-Gate most likely does exactly that.

From what I've seen of V-gate devices is that they spin, but need moving of the big magnet, and I haven't seen them producing power, only seen them spinning.

Sofar they are just another perpetual motion device that ddoesn't work on its own, let alone produces power.

Well that's what I'm here to find out isn't it.

Until you do, you can't use it as example of how free energy could work.
edit on 11-5-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

dude read it ,its about nasa using sterling engines with mirror arrays the sterling engine has a gas in and they consider it better then nuclear the link again for all you people
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19870018131_1987018131.pdf this works why use anything else

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

watch this video:

You don't need to move the big magnet. You can set it to move along on its own with the rotation of the device. Then simply put a coil near the rotating magnets and induce a current. There's your power. Although you could be correct, the inductional resistance may cause it to slow down and stop spinning. I wont know until I try it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join