It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd say the blame lays with the power company. They are using peoples ignorance to bilk them. Charging based on powerfactor or on average area consumption + a percent of useage (not powerfactor) could make all the difference on the bill. They could have changed peak times too.

If I had the land, I'd probabaly make a still for making wood alcohol and run an ethanol safe generator off it and use a heat exchanger to use the heat from the generator to pre-heat water.

As for the cavatation heater, I think the holes do need to be there. or at least dimples made by a ball peen hammer or the like. I would measure and double measure it just to see if I was really getting over 100% though. My problem with free energy is, I can do everything to perfection, re-do it and change it a bit and STILL nothing. I do think there is a solid state way of making "free energy" but its been buried by all these hoaxs/scams.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: XL5

Which is why I would choose the cavitation heater after something tried and true, solar/wind, and even stirling engines. They're used in geothermal. Which is another thing, why are we doing electric dams and fossil fuels and huge energy bills.

Why aren't we running geothermal, there is alot in BC, and the concept you have of an alcohol distiller, my father said that would be the best emergency vehicle to, the best change over. It has clean emissions and you can distill from even wood shavings or debris. But I for one think that a better use of sewage would not be to dump it into our lakes and oceans treated or not treated, but turn it into methane and fuel.

So the alternative fuels are also things I've researched, the alcohol and even H2O.

Water fuel

George Christopher
3 months ago

He is not replacing fuel with water, he is using a fin radiated (copper or stainless steel) tube in the tank and then applying electricity to it so that the hydrogen is separated from the Oxygen. He is then capturing the hydrogen gas in the tube you see exiting the top and into the engine which, which when heated (by the spark-plug) and then compressed, will ignite like gasoline. If they told us how simple this was however, they (Oil Companies) would go out of business.

From under the video, and if you can do this, you could have an oil furnace switched over.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Where did I say my friend "bought" Bedini generators?

How was I to know your "friend" had obtained them without buying them, [ buying is the usual way of acquiring items ].
Even if obtained for free, one Bedini device should have been enough to demonstrate they are a waste of time, a scam.

Bedini is the one insulting peoples intelligence with this BS ...

[quote="john bedini"] "... Remember that the del-phi condition across the battery terminals means that spacetime is suddenly curved there, and conservation of energy need no longer apply ...."
johnbedini.net
edit on 21-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany

No Sir, as is frequently the case in on-line forums, you are exhibiting 'Projective Identification', it is you that is "insulting peoples intelligence".

You ass-umed he purchased multiple Bedini generators, AFTER I had described in detail his building from schematics and attesting to his engineering abilities.

If all you want to do is call "BS" and make scathing remarks about other peoples IQ , why are you here?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You ass-umed he purchased multiple Bedini generators, AFTER I had described in detail his building from schematics and attesting to his engineering abilities.

You wrote the coil was scavenged from "one of his many Bedini machines" ...

"Yes, it does use the same coil (he scavenged it from one of his many Bedini machines)"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you see where I got the idea that he owns "Bedini machines", ( and ownership is usually via purchase ).

why are you here?

In this thread I'm warning people about scams, like the Bedini "generator", to save them from wasting their time and money on such things.
[ or is your "why are you here?" question an existential one ? ]

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
sorry , double post

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany

[quote="john bedini"] "... Remember that the del-phi condition across the battery terminals means that spacetime is suddenly curved there, and conservation of energy need no longer apply ...."

johnbedini.net

I've never seen that Bedini quote before but crikey, the snake oil is literally dripping there

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Ok, here's the deal. I recently purchased a whole heap of electronics and magnets and stuff like that so I should have most of the things I need to build some sort of free energy machine. However, I'm not really sure where to start. I need suggestions from you guys. I would prefer to build some sort of over-unity electronic circuit but I'll also try building some magnet-based generators if you have any good suggestions.

1) You must have reasonable knowledge that the device does work as claimed
2) You must provide full detailed schematics or instructions for building the device
3) I would prefer to attempt simpler machines rather than large complex machines

Fire away.

Back to the OP.

Your three requirements for an over unity generator have been met.

Here is the very simple schematic to build your own working device.

youtu.be...

I await your feedback.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

...Here is the very simple schematic to build your own working device.

youtu.be...

I await your feedback.

The name "Joule thief" is just a pun on "jewel thief" : no energy is 'stolen' or created by such devices.

They generate momentary pulses of of voltage higher than that of the battery driving it,
but no energy is created in that process. Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Analogy: spending a dollar a day or seven dollars in one go every week results on the same expenditure. No wealth is created by spending the money in a weekly pulse of high spending , ( although an observer may be misled into thinking you are wealthier than you actually are if they only observe the weekly splurge).

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: engvbany
Absolutely

The 'Joule Thief' idea is simply a switch mode converter to compensate for the low terminal voltage of a semi-flat dry cell battery IE allows you to use it until it's totally exhausted. I've built such converters for the purpose of driving white leds which require about 3.3-3.6V at 20mA from a single NiMH cell (1.2V) and I haven't sucked in any energy from the aether as yet

It's still a good learning experience to build such a gadget nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XL5

Power companies only charge domestic customers for active power (kilowatt-hours because wattmeters only measure watts, not Vars) so the power factor is not taken into account and a customer with a lousy low power factor is charged the same as a customer with a unity power factor for the same kWh demand. Industrial customers with large demands have their maximum demand in amps taken into account in the billing so they DO pay more if their power factor is low and it's worth their while to improve it with capacitor banks or by using over-excited synchronous motors to balance out the reactive portion of their load.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I thought I could do the same thing. While in theory it all seems plausible, you will run into errors. Go ahead and set up the magnets in any arrangement you want. You wont be able to control the speed of the rotation unless you have some sort of dampering device. And then you will have to be able to cool the system down. Water wont't work. I can go into me detail about how it won't work later, but I have to watch a movie with my amazing wife right now. Read the link above.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here's my 'free' energy idea

Set up a weight loss and thigh toning gymnasium with an array of exercise bikes coupled to small generators on each to provide resistance. You not only get to collect the energy from the customers for free but they pay you for the privilege as well so it's a win/win thing and very 'green'

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
Here's my 'free' energy idea

Set up a weight loss and thigh toning gymnasium with an array of exercise bikes coupled to small generators on each to provide resistance. You not only get to collect the energy from the customers for free but they pay you for the privilege as well so it's a win/win thing and very 'green'

Someone beat you to it ... news.bbc.co.uk...
[ but really it's just a gimmick : it doesn't supply enough energy to power the gym , and human-power is very expensive compared with other energy sources ]

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I saw a link posted on like page 2 for the J.Naudin site. I actually made the "bingo fuel" he has up there. I made some AND compressed it. I don't really believe in over-unity, but I found it to be very efficient. Without compressing, I could keep a flame lit at the end of a 1/4 pipe, it was more like a blowtorch - very hot. The hard part is feeding the rods, which can be set as a function of the amperage. It makes A LOT of gas VERY fast with a cheapo welder. Even better when compressed. Not to liquid though..

On the site he claims over-unity, and has a video of a generator running the welding machine which makes the fuel that runs the generator. I'm not so sure this is true, but it does make LOTS of the gas, to which you still need to add oxygen for burning. So your burnable fuel mixture is even greater than the gas produced, unlike simply separating H2O. Hydrogen is NO GOOD for an internal combustion fuel, since the molecule is so small it invades the actual metal of the engine over time, and degrades it.

Another guy builds sewage treatment plants, which run themselves off the gas and purify the water with the UV from the arc. Carbon is drawn from the sewage, so the carbon rods are consumed less or only one pole ( I forget which now )

The gas is equivalent to Natural Gas, it's a hydrocarbon using the carbon rods, & H20 that is created in the plasma. So you can run a car, generator, RV refrigerator, etc.

I see it as a better storage mechanism for wind/solar/hydroelectric sources, as opposed to a pile of expensive batteries. I wanted to build a windmill and store the energy in a tank, rather than batteries. Of course you would need a battery large enough to create an arc, which would discharge it's energy to create gas periodically when it's fully charged.

But since he claims over-unity, you may be interested.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Dear ChaoticOrder,

You put forth a question in the OP which I answered.

I asked for YOUR opinion

Have you abandoned your own thread to the drifters?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Here's my 'Joule Thief' as applied to driving a white LED from a single cell 'flat' battery
The coil is wound on a very small ferrite toroid with 0.2mm enamelled copper wire and the number of turns is not really critical for this purpose as the forward voltage drop of the LED regulates the output voltage of the inverter.

and modified to use a small solar cell to charge the battery (needs a NiCd or NiMH AAA cell) and also is automatic IE only turns on the LED when the solar cell output drops below a threshold voltage.

What we have here is an automatic outdoor solar light that charges during the day and switches itself on when it gets dark. No magic and no free energy (apart from the solar input).

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Test message.

ATS is FU today

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I've always fancied building a Tesla radiant energy receiver.
Mainly because it seems quite doable and also there is a scientific explanation for the energy source:
high energy cosmic rays.

link

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join