It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ok, here's the deal. I recently purchased a whole heap of electronics and magnets and stuff like that so I should have most of the things I need to build some sort of free energy machine. However, I'm not really sure where to start. I need suggestions from you guys. I would prefer to build some sort of over-unity electronic circuit but I'll also try building some magnet-based generators if you have any good suggestions.

It should be clear from my post history (see some of the threads in my signature) that I am not any type of disinfo agent and I am not aiming to discredit anyone. I really want to create a working over-unity device and share my success with the world. I will post clear, detailed, extensive video footage of any devices which I think are working as claimed. I will also let you guys know which devices I think don't work as claimed.

Please try to follow these points when making suggestions:

1) You must have reasonable knowledge that the device does work as claimed
2) You must provide full detailed schematics or instructions for building the device
3) I would prefer to attempt simpler machines rather than large complex machines

Fire away.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

so let me understand this my friend!! you!!! want free energy !!!!... from a simple! easy! to build machine. lmfao the world really has gotten fat n lazy! not to sound like a troll ma man!! but if it was that simple the world would be a happier better place with no idiots in control and no war!! ... well maybe war with religion still hanging around but still!!
good luck!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBlueSky

so let me understand this my friend!! you!!! want free energy !!!!... from a simple! easy! to build machine. lmfao the world really has gotten fat n lazy!
I am not fat... perhaps a bit lazy though.

The reason I want it to be moderately "simple" is because I don't have the resources to build some vastly complex contraption, nor do I have the time to waste on a large project like that when it probably wont work when I finally get it done.

The simplest things are often the most useful. Some of the most simple physics experiments demonstrate the most complex ideas in physics. There are thousands of people who claim to have built free energy devices using common items and a bit of ingenuity. There is absolutely no reason the solution to free energy has to be complex, in fact it will most likely be something simple but out-of-the-box.
edit on 11-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I won't tell you that you are wasting your time, because there might be something out there yet to be found.

If you want to build something from plans found on the Internet, prepare to be disappointed, because:

The answer to #1- Hasn't been done yet.
The answer to #2- This has been done, but none have worked as claimed.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Please... lets not get into the discussion of "it can't be done". That is not the topic of this thread.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Its a big project you want to take on. There are a number of plans on the web but I would suggest you don't pay for any. Otherwise it will not be free

If you have strong engineering skills then I really wish you luck, if not I would suggest taking on something smaller like the Room Fan wind electric generator.

You can make a small windmill out of a room fan and other scrap parts to power things in your shed for example.

This will be a good start I reckon.

Good luck, if you have the motivation I am sure you will succeed.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You'll probably have to make it yourself. (no plans)
But i can give you some hints, i've never built it myself, but the idea is in my head

If you arrange naturally strong magnets in a circle and tilt them to the proper degree, you can get a piece of metal on some sort of drive shaft to spin freely with the natural power of the magnets. This can also be applied to electro magnets if your good with wiring and familiar with how magnetics works.

You just gotta experiement! There are no plans for a 'free energy' device on the net,
Probably because most times its either a) fakes, or b) the real plans were warped or c) the real plans never hit the web.

Think like.. A cylinder made of magnets, each individual magnet tilted to make the drive shaft continue to spin. You'll need a metal that is highly magnetic. It may or may not work effieciently, but if you get a working model of it you can expand it to larger proportions. Warning: High EM fields can screw with your head and electronics, i suggest doing said experiment away from things like a fuse box in your home or your computer

edit on 11/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

dude do not listen to the brainwashed fool ,it is so easy do not be distracted
www.youtube.com...
heres one link ill provide anotherr in a bit the same but better with a 25kw generator attached by none other then ge ,
so shills dont say it isnt possiuble because why are the power companies presently testing this stuff
oh and really all you have to do is attach steam turbine generators to sulpher vents,and other thermal vents ,and volcanic areas,but you all seem to forget this,stars and flags dude for not being fooled by the system,sorry one more rant ,,,,if its not possible why are g.e testing in the desert

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
the nearest thing i can think of is to tie a cat to a pole and attach a slice of buttered bread to the cat's back and the cat will want to land on its feet and the bread will want to land buttered side down and will rotate constantly

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Please... lets not get into the discussion of "it can't be done". That is not the topic of this thread.

Free energy is not possible. I have seen an article of a German scientist, claiming to harness the "ether" in order to obtain free energy.

However, you will find it very unlikely to build a "free energy" machine, from some simple things.

Sorry man, but it can't be done.

vvv

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Free energy is not possible. I have seen an article of a German scientist, claiming to harness the "ether" in order to obtain free energy.

However, you will find it very unlikely to build a "free energy" machine, from some simple things.

Sorry man, but it can't be done.

vvv

Free energy according to controlled science and controlled media is impossible.
Just because science/media says so, doesn't mean anything. The scientific establishment is truth mixed with lies just like the rest of the planet. Hidden information that never reaches the public. Watch this movie

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Azure my mate.

Why is there no true free energy machines out there? Not talking about the ones that big corporations can supposedly build, but the ones that all the believers say they have build.

Remember a month back there was a member on here, who said he managed to build one? Everyone told him it was impossible, he insisted it is not, and that he has it working. Managing to get more power from it, than being put in.

Well, eventually he posted a one line post. Something like "I failed".

I thank you for the video though, and I will definately have a look at it.

vvv
edit on 11-5-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I won't give you the schematics but I'll give you the idea.

Concave mirrors.
Boiler.
Salt Water.
Steam operated turbine.
Water catchment design required.

Both desalinates and provides power.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
First: Free energy doesn't exist, you are talking about Perpetual motion Machine. That breaks laws of physics.
Second: You are wasting your time and money, no one has ever built "Free energy machine", only people who want take money from ignorant people have "invented" them.

Only wind and solar power go near "free energy", or geothermic if you are lucky.

Several people have tried to make PMM, all have failed. Those experiments work sometime, but finally they stop.

Read some thermodynamics first

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by AzureSky

Azure my mate.

Why is there no true free energy machines out there? Not talking about the ones that big corporations can supposedly build, but the ones that all the believers say they have build.

Remember a month back there was a member on here, who said he managed to build one? Everyone told him it was impossible, he insisted it is, and that he has it working. Managing to get more power from it, than being put in.

Well, eventually he posted a one line post. Something like "I failed".

I thank you for the video though, and I will definately have a look at it.

vvv

I can tell you why.. because "Don't build it or we'll torture you and your family"
It's happened quite a few times in history, and happens constantly. There have been lots of free energy devices figured out, but most of the owners of those devices have had government intervention in their lives keeping them silent. Check out the movie Thrive as well.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien

www.youtube.com...

Hmmm... that looks interesting, so how exactly does that work? I assume the parabolic reflector directs the light energy to a focal point which heats up some part of the machine and then it takes advantage of the thermoelectric effect to convert that heat difference/potential into electrical energy... or something like that? Seems perfectly plausible to me, there's nothing about it which breaks the laws of physics and the energy is obviously coming from the Sun. I might give it a go later but for now I'm interested in things which are actually over-unity or pulling their energy from magnets or something like that. If it's pulling its energy from the Sun that isn't as exciting.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
First: Free energy doesn't exist, you are talking about Perpetual motion Machine. That breaks laws of physics.
Second: You are wasting your time and money, no one has ever built "Free energy machine", only people who want take money from ignorant people have "invented" them.

Only wind and solar power go near "free energy", or geothermic if you are lucky.

Several people have tried to make PMM, all have failed. Those experiments work sometime, but finally they stop.

Read some thermodynamics first

Question. Who says the laws of physics are correct?
Who makes these rules?
Who manipulates the scientific community?
Who has suppressed Free energy technology?

Answer those questions and you'll figure it out.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

Stirling engines are amazing But solar stirling engines are awesome. Was going to post the same link

What output do you think you could get with such a device? Enough to light up a house?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien

dude do not listen to the brainwashed fool ,it is so easy do not be distracted
www.youtube.com...
heres one link ill provide anotherr in a bit the same but better with a 25kw generator attached by none other then ge ,
so shills dont say it isnt possiuble because why are the power companies presently testing this stuff
oh and really all you have to do is attach steam turbine generators to sulpher vents,and other thermal vents ,and volcanic areas,but you all seem to forget this,stars and flags dude for not being fooled by the system,sorry one more rant ,,,,if its not possible why are g.e testing in the desert

Dude, they are using the energy from the sun.Off course they can do thatt, ever heard of solar panels, or a wind generator?

OP is talking about a device that creates energy out of nothing from it's own movement.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Yes, perpetual motion is impossible because of a little thing called friction (unless you're in space, then it is possible). However, I AM NOT talking about perpetual motion. I am talking about free energy devices which pull their energy from the zero-point field or from magnets or something like that. It's perfectly possible and I'm sick of you people trying to derail this thread and reduce it into a debate about the plausibility of free energy. THAT IS NOT the topic of this thread. If you have no constructive suggestions to add here then do not post. Thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join