It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your views on the show Ghost adventures

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yes, for a change, it seems to be Legit. I like it. But........I know the fangirls will kill me for it.........arron is F*cking annoying. End of story. Otherwise, great show, and pretty legit! Well, actually, there so called "ghost" fit the description of demons...not ghost. But, thats another story.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chronus

Haha I guess I havn't watched enough for him to get too annoying just yet but I can see where you're coming from

And yeah I was kind of thinking that some of the things they were experiencing could be demons aswell (Not that I'm an expert or anything just a general thought)
But are you saying you think most of their experiences are demons?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This guys channel has every episode in full !
I found the more it went on the more outlandish it got ! Still entertaining though !

Enjoy

www.youtube.com...

Peace

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Ghost Adventurers is my favorite show to watch compared to others. They appear to be able to not only pick up on class A video/audio, but they also aren't afraid to try out new things which often lead to great captures. However, as I mentioned once before: It's TV and in the end, it's about ratings.

With that being said, I do believe that they are being honest in their findings. There has been one incident with a guest appearance, where he was caught throwing a brick, but the GA team laid flat and apologized claiming they did not know that it was thrown by the guest. (And I believe them)

But I'm always wary, being a "ghost hunter" myself back in the day I've learned to become a skeptic first, believer second.

Another thing I'd like to note is how they often offer help to the spirits they capture on film/audio. However, not once have I seen them actually DO anything they offered. Spirits are people too, if someone needs help you can't just offer it and then walk away. If they do something off camera, then my apologies.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I enjoy Ghost Adventures also. They do get some interesting stuff from time to time, but I don't know how legit it might be. But from a purely entertainment standpoint, it's a great show. Lots of history, the newer seasons are hilarious, and poor Aaron always gets sent to the creepiest places. And Aaron's face when he hears something cracks me up. Duuuuuuddddeeeeee!!!!!!

The funniest segment of an episode was when Zac climbed the hill full of snakes. I laughed so hard I cried.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Totally agree, and yeah I read about that incident. Because when I started watching I thought wow this shows awesome and seems legit, and I thought it was too good to be true so I had a look at stuff online to see if they had been found out to be frauds but that was all that came up and it wasn't even them trying to fake it.

And yeah I don't totally agree with how they provoke spirits in the sense that I wouldn't do it that way myself. Just seems like you would be asking for trouble, but I guess that is kind of what they want

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hahaha yeah I was watching this episode today. Found it real funny that he can handle being locked in at some of the most haunted places in the world but he can't handle walking up a hill with snakes on it

And yeah poor aaron he's the one who actually get's real scared which I also found funny. The big rugged looking guy with the beard gets the most scared

edit on 11-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My girlfriend and myself really love this show as well, although it took a few episodes to get us hooked.
There is a perfect mix of legit evidence/investigation and foolishness with the guys in my opinion, and it just makes it a show thats hard to turn off.

They made reference a few times to a documentary they had made a few years prior to starting the show, does anyone know where that can be found online to either view or download?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Armadall

Here you go...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thank you very much for the video smyleegrl!
I have no idea why I didn't think to seach on youtube for this lol

A long time ago I used to be an avid watcher of Most Haunted and would not miss an episode, however like previous posters I was always insanely annoyed at how they acted on the show. Never once would an episode go by where people didn't scream and run away.
I had always been fairly skeptical of Most Haunted and especially of Derek Acorah, however upon reading "Will Storr vs the Supernatural" I gave up on Most Haunted completely. In said book he had accompanied the Most Haunted crew on an investigation and talked about how it was all a big production with alot of people there behind the scenes. He never did say flat-out that it was faked however he did see evidence that Derek's "happenings", as he put it, were scheduled.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Love this programme.
Taking it with a massive pinch of salt (Coz its TV afterall) I think its the best of its kind. One of the reasons for that is that the 3 of them do all the filming so you see it all from their perspective. Most Haunted for example had too many people behind the camera in the crew, all helping to fake stuff by the sound of it.
I'm sure i've seen interviews with the ghost adventure boys talking about spirits following them home and them having to seek extra protection for it.
I think i've seen all of them now, funny when they came here to UK. Stood out like sore thumbs lol
Poveglia Island..... that was a good one.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I love GA.

Real or fake?? I don't really care, it's an entertaining show. Zak, Aaron and Nick are both funny and serious, and their investigation style is captivating and energetic, which makes a good TV show.

Skeptics can say what they like, I mean I'm a skeptic too, but I do believe they have captured some startling evidence over the years.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As a huge fan of Ghost Adventures and totally in love with Zak Bagans (as I have mentioned before hehe), I truly believe this is a good show and very informative. I love the fact that they have investigated places around Los Angeles (where i am at) especially the Linda Vista Hospital. They recently went back to it and it was aired a few weeks ago on tv. I can truly say that hospital is haunted as I had two close encounters back in the day when there was a few practicing doctors that had offices in that building. During one of my dad's visit to the ophthalmologist, I carelessly wandered off to another floor and got into an elevator. I remember not pressing any buttons and it directly took me to the basement. I believe the morgue was housed there at some point and I will never forget the sounds that came from there. I began hearing footsteps and almost like a groaning. I then got back into the elevator and it took me to a different floor. At this point, I said screw it, so I ran to the end of the hallway and exited through one of the fire escape windows. I ran to my dads car and refused to go back inside the building.

My sister lives on that same block just a few houses away and she claims that almost every night, there is weird knocking going on at their door in the early hours of the morning. Apparently, there is something knocking at her and the neighbors doors.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

Er it USED to be 3 of em !!!
Now it's about 6 of em !
Billy
The couple who check evps
That guy who invents the stoopid gadgets
etc etc
Oh and the random 'celebrity' who tags along !

Gettin too big for it's own good now imho !

Peace

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by daydoesez

Er it USED to be 3 of em !!!
Now it's about 6 of em !
Billy
The couple who check evps
That guy who invents the stoopid gadgets
etc etc
Oh and the random 'celebrity' who tags along !

Gettin too big for it's own good now imho !

Peace

Yeah and that girl who is their helper. I think she appeared on the episode of the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas last week. Agh!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Still, Zak Bagels is kinda funny !

Peace

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think a lot of peoples problem with the show initialy is how Zak comes off. I too was kind of leary of Zak when I first started wstching as well, but they've all grown on me. Hey BlackMetalMist, is Linda Vista in El Monte or what? I wanted to cruise by & check it out. Did they really turn it into apartments? I would def. not rent there!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Yeah thats true it has slowly crept up in numbers these last few series.
To be fair though I do like some of those gadgets that they test out. Did anyone see the recent episode where they were at the house of the man who invented the 'Melmeter' which he named after his daughter who had died and they think is still in the house now and again? Found that one interesting.

About those random never heard of them guests they started bringing along...... Unecessary. Seems like its Zac whose most excited about meeting them and gets them on the show as an excuse so they can have some 'bro' time. You've gotta love him though, sooo over the top.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have watched both GA and GH
since their first episode. At first, I was a snob.
I thought Zak was a joke who owned a Bow-flex machine.
I was all Ghost hunters. But I couldn't deny how entertaining
ZaK Aaron and Nick are. They are frickin funny!
And I believe there is something to their theory
about how the energy they bring is helpful
for paranormal activity to manifest.

Once I realized Zak was a likable doof with a Canadian
accent from northern Michigan (now in Vegas)
Really his only fault
was trying a bit too hard to be cool.
I learned to like him a bunch.
Haven't missed an episode to this day.
Ghost Hunters is still my #1 though.
But Jason can take himself a bit too seriously.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

It's actually located in Boyle Heights. They are suppose to tear them down and build new apts. I'm interested in how it turns out also. I havent been by there in a while but no constructions is done on it yet last time I checked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join