It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+205 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I put this in skunk-works as it is still being looked into, but I thought this was a perfect story for ATS'ers that love this kind of thing, as much as I do.

So here is the story.

Here is a bit about Naoshi Onodera who staking claim to be the True Emperor.

Naoshi Onodera holding what he claims is an 8000 year old Sumerian object, the Japanese imperial “Jewel.”

Naoshi Onodera claims he is the legal and rightful emperor of Japan and that Emperor Akihito is descended from a group of illegitimate pretenders who were put up as puppet rulers by foreign cabalists who use the Satanic star as their symbol.

He says the sitting emperor is using fake replicas of the three ancient imperial treasures used to justify his position on the throne.

Now these are the three objects that I found, and what they look like, as they were presented by the current Emperor. Which Onodera claims are fakes.

And a bit about these beautiful artifacts.

The Sword, Kusanagi no Tsurugi (草薙劍)

Found in: Atsuta Jingu, Nagoya; Represents: Valor

The sacred sword was discovered by Susanoo, the God of the Oceans and brother of Amaterasu, in one of the tails of an eight headed dragon that he had killed. In the fourth tail, he discovered a great sword inside the body of the serpent which he called Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, which he presented to the goddess Amaterasu to settle an old grievance.

The Jewel, Yasakani no Magatama (八尺瓊曲玉)

Found in: Imperial Palace, Tokyo; Represents: Benevolence

Like the mirror, the jewel was hung to lure Amaterasu out of her cave when the earth became shrouded in darkness. It is believed to be a necklace composed of jade magatama stones.

The Mirror, Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡)

Found in: Ise Jingu, Mie; Represents: Wisdom

As discussed in a previous post about Japanese mythology, the sacred mirror was used to lure Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess, out of a cave where she had withdrawn after her brother Susanoo had misbehaved himself.

tokyotako.com...

Apparently this man is more then willing to get these artifacts which are currently in his possession to show proof of who he is to be investigated by scholars, to be verified. Which I think will NOT happen.

In any case, Onodera is undeniably in possession of some extremely unique and historically valuable artifacts. The “Jewel” he holds above has an eight petalled flower carved on it. Onodera says this object has been in his family for 8,000 years and has its origins in ancient Sumer. The flower is the oldest known example of the eight pointed star or the seal of the prophets, he says.

The other object he showed was the “sword.”

The sword has an inscription on it saying it belongs to a king.

Apart from holding what he claims are three treasures of the Japanese Imperial throne, Onodera had many other interesting items such as this item.

Tibetan Kings used this to sacrifice virgins until Tibet was conquered by China a thousand years ago and the Chinese emperors put an end to the practice, he says.

To confirm this Onodera produced what he claims is the original stone tablet of the 10 commandments.

He says it was given to his ancestor by “celestial beings.”

Onodera says all of the items in his possession are available for expert scrutiny so long as he and his staff are able to monitor the objects at all times.

Needless to say, Onodera also has complex genealogical tables, documents and other evidence to back his claim to being the heir of the oldest known, still extant, royal lineage on earth.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here are just a few more things that I think deserve mention.

The other point to be made about Onodera’s claims is that many of Japan’s Yakuza gangs and right wing organizations support him. Onodera has been under the protection of the Nichiren Buddhist sect and has kept his identity, he claims, secret until now. According to Onodera, when foreign armies invaded Japan in the 1850’s and 1860’s, they found the Japanese government owned 3/4ths of the world’s known supply of silver. In order to get their hands on it, they supplied an impoverished Northern lineage with rifles that could shoot 400 meters while they sold the richer Southern “legitimate” lineage rifles that could only shoot 100 meters. The symbol of the Northern Army’s flag was a 5-pointed star, the symbol of Lucifer, also known as Satan. The Southerners were massacred and foreign banking families got their hands on some of the treasure. Ever since then, he claims, Japan has been run by these puppets of foreign financiers. Onodera also makes a more startling claim. He says his family is directly descended from the biblical Abraham. His claims are backed up by the fact that the family tree of Abraham corresponds exactly with the family tree in the Japanese foundation myths.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So ATS, what do you think? There is plenty of history that has been kept from us, and though I can admit that I do NOT know much about this culture, I suspect that this is being taken quite seriously.

Id love to hear some of your opinions.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Flagged.
I sure hope this guy is right, that those who are in rule today are set by foreign people and satan worshipers. Because it seems that Japan today is mainly ruled by America.
And for him to claim such a role, he must know what he is doing.
I wish him well!
Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thanks NoRegretsever for this great story. Of course S&F, well earned.
We do live in interesting times.

Did Benjamin Fulford mention this man an his story somewhere in is statements?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is beyond amazing! S&F!
There is a shift happening on this planet right now, a battle between the NWO/Illuminati and the good guys. Many things will be coming to light and I believe this is one of them. There's plenty more to come... we are living during very important times. I'm curious to see what happens with this incredible info!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

True or false i don't know

Naoshi Onodera holding what he claims is an 8000 year old Sumerian object, the Japanese imperial “Jewel.”

But if this is a genuine lump of jade thousands of years old it would be worth millions
He'll probably get whacked by a triad now

Cran

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
WHOA!!! Cool and highly interested in knowing more.

Sorry but I scanned over the text as I was soooo excited. If he is the true Emperor then....how old is he? lol

ETA: Never mind.... I see where it has been passed down through his family.

Neat to think he is in direct lineage with Abraham... but who knows. We need to follow this story for sure!
edit on 3-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

SnF

I hope this guy holds no grudges against the American people.
A retired U.S. General once predicted that Japan will sever ties with the USA and work with one of it's adversaries. Together, they will form an alliance. Hmmm.
Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That guy is part of the Fulford camp. All the info I've read about him link back to Fulford. If it were real, I think, somebody else would be talking about it too. I believe we would see a lot more than the usual standard operating procedure from the Fulford think tank.

I'm not saying Fulford is 100% fake but many people he has attempted to align himself with have been proven to be wrong. He apparently has sources of some kind with real info once in a while. Maybe his Kung Fu overlord but I don't know if that's been debunked yet or not...

I'm going to need more than Fulford's word to believe anything from this guy. Anything can be faked, except maybe some of the crystal skulls.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Noncents because: Typo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Benjamin did mention this character in his reports yes, Some things that he has been saying lately has shown up.. I wonder what else we are gonna see!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If its true I dont think he's got much time left.

Shot by a "nutter" - Unexpected heart attack - Sudden fast acting cancer.

Take your pick.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncents

If it is real, why would anyone else but Fulford/Wilcocks be talking about it?

I am not sure what on Earth is going on here but those artefacts have me very curious!
edit on 3-4-2012 by Threegirls because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Very interesting NRE! Where do you find some of the stuff you come up with?

IF this guy is a legitmate heir to the throne, you can look for him to wind up dead, or be thoroughly discredited in style. On the other hand, IF he is an imposter, we can look for him to be discredited in style. So we may never know for sure.

I suspect though, there are several people on this planet who have had what is rightfully theirs usurped. And others who have been permanently silenced because of it, as well as what they knew.

S&F

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

I think a lot of people would be talking about it, like local news agencies, people on the internet with links that lead places other than to Fulford's info, or maybe even some kind of statement from other people in this guy's life. But nobody knows him, has heard of him, or has info on the legitimacy of his claims. Just like most people Fulford been associated with.

All I need is one source outside the Fulford camp, one tiny bit of recognition.It's been two weeks since this info was put online, shouldn't somebody have said something by now?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This is still up for debate, but I was not expecting this story to be front page, or see him on Good Morning America. This isn't one of those stories that affects a few people, this will affect and entire country, its people, and its finances. Not only that but openly expose extreme corruption.

I personally am happy that I found what I did.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Until his objects are tested, it's a useless claim.
Instead of sitting there waiting, you'd think he'd come to the British Museum and put an end to speculation.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wasn't there something said about long lost/hidden artifacts would start to show up
near the end times or rebirth of man? I remember hearing something like that, but I do not remember where.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I agree with you 100% and felt the same way when I saw that on bibliotecaplayedes last week. It's the story that got me researching Fulford's claims and one of the major reasons I joined ATS instead of just reading. With that said, it is a good find and I hope it's real but it just doesn't add up to me.

Either way, good job for bringing it to people's attention. If it is fake, nobody will be that shocked. If it's real though...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Wasn't there something said about long lost/hidden artifacts would start to show up
near the end times or rebirth of man? I remember hearing something like that, but I do not remember where.

The only thing that comes to mind is the Illuminati card about history having to be re-written.

Wouldn't that be fun..... and it makes you wonder. If this were true of our future.... which part would have to be re-written? All of it? lol

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I get what you're saying but I don't follow your logic.

These people were not just pulled out of Fulfords.....cloak. If they have been in hiding, anyone who speaks out could be at risk, no?

I'm not saying I believe it but I need a better reason to disbelieve. I will remain on the fence personally.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

The best reason to disbelieve, I think, is the one I have. Just use the search here on ATS, type in Fulford and read about five or six full threads. All the info, with links, will be found that shows people like Leo Zagami and David Wilcock are flat out frauds. There is no history for Princess Nakamura. I have not researched Alexander Romonov yet. But there's three people that have been proven to not be what they claimed by or through Fulford.

I'm not saying you shouldn't believe. I am still very skeptical of everyone related to him except Wilcock and Zagami, they've been exposed as fakes many times. I'm saying, don't buy everything that Fulford sells. He's been proven to align himself with proven fakes before.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Noncents because: Typo

edit on 3-4-2012 by Noncents because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join