It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This story has a few issues. The credibility of the story originator, not the op. The credibility of the would be emperor is an issue too. Being as i cant prove if the would be emperor is truthful or not im going to just try to shed some light on the subject.

First, this story originates from one source and has made its rounds from one particular blog. No other news source has picked it up nor has anyone else put enough stock in it to verify or debunk it.

This story originally came from the blog of a canadian expat living in japan. His name is benjamin fulford. He is very tight with serial conspiracy hoaxer, david wilcock. Fulford also has strong ties to the yakuza. Which is interesting considering the claimant is heavily supported by and tied to the japanese criminal underworld. But this is purely circumstantial but it does let us know the original story is biased and agenda driven.

Ok lets get to some facts. First off, he claims the current emperors family uses a satanic star in its sigil. This is a lie. If you look atthe crest it is not a satanic star. Lie #1.

The would be emperor claims the seord is the oldrst chinese sword in existence. That is lie #2.

The jewel I have no information on. So I cant intelligently comment on.

He also claims to be a direct descendant of the biblical abraham which fits neatly into japanese mythology. Two myths don't make a fact. And what he claims may fit mythology but it doesn't fit historical data nor is it congruent with what we know anout history and genetics. Oh and the would be emperor claims aliens gave him one of the original ten commandments stone tablets.

Lastly we come to common sense. Why hasn't any major news outlet or a major "unfiltered news" internet site investigated or followed up? The japanese are voracious on scandals relating to the emperor. Several other asian nations would benefit if the story was true yet nobody is interested. Why?

Well for one his story contradicts accepted japanese history. The history of the jewel is well known and doesnt fit with the would be emperors claims.

My opinion is that the originator, Fulford, and his underworld associates have much to gain if their guy got the throne. Imagine if the yakuza had the emperor in their pocket, could you imagine? They would be "the" dominant force in asia. And the would be userper needs money and power ro push his claim. So he and rhe yakuza both have much to gain. As does the blogger who is tight with the yakuza. Even though he mistepresents some of the royal treasure they are still valuable albeit illigitimate pieces he would need monet, poer and unfluence to aqquire them.

I'm of the opinion that his claim is bogus. There is too much of an agenda to trust him. Too many ties to the mob. Too many benefits for the mob if he succeeds. There are too many lies regarding his claims. Some of his attempts at slander of the current emperor and his family are ridiculous. So are his claims of relation to mythological nonexistent biblical figures. Oh i forgot this part i think, he claims that he has one of the otiginal stone tablets that god created the ten commandments on. But even if you believe in the bible the original tablets were destroyed and rewritten by moses. Essentially all of his claims can be proven wrong or there is enough circumstantial evidence to make one think them bull$hit. The agenda of all involved means no neutrality ad the lack of any media source being interesten in following up or even taking time to dwbunk it says a lot.

Just my 2 cents but google the empirers name or the authors name and the eord hoax and you will most likely come to the same conclusion that i have. Interesting story and vert interesting timing but there is so little truth to it that its almost certainly a hoax. Good luck and I hope that i was able to shed some light on this interesting claim by a total nutter.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Having got caught up with Sukyo Mahikari a few years back, I wouldn't be surprised if a Japanese person soon claims that they are the messiah or christ the jews and the world has been waiting on. Stay tuned.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, however, I have linked other sources concerning the possibility of this being true. This thread is 2 pages long, yours makes a third, maybe you skimmed it I dont know.

As another poster pointed out, this isn't the national enquirer, this is a culture that takes this very seriously.

We will see how it goes.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

I would not be so quick to call them the good guys. What seems to be happening is a power struggle within the ruling class, but we can't really speculate on much more. Just because this man seeks to reclaim or usurp the throne does not make him a good man.

Understand that in the absence of the elite there will be terrible, terrible revolutions and power vacuums which will leave many dead. In the end, the current elite will simply be replaced by another elite class, and things will return as they are. No man or woman is beyond corruption.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The japanese are voracious on scandals relating to the emperor. Several other asian nations would benefit if the story was true yet nobody is interested. Why?
reply to post by DrJay1975

You have that right, friend. The rath of Japanese imperial power, if there were a challenge to it's legitimacy, would unleash hell on earth. If this is a legitimate claim to the throne, then this man has already assured himself of the best protection he could muster. The power and skills of those trying to seek him out would be the best in the world, and I certainly would not want any of them after my butt.

If true, this will become a real drama. How would this man be able to challenge the throne without exposing himself in the process (exposed=physically) He could never trust anyone to perform it on his behalf, since the money that would be offered for his head would certainly turn any loyal person against him. This is a real tough sell, and I wonder how he plans on conducting it.
edit on 3-4-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

BTW: This is a great post OP! I love stuff like this and thanks for your investigation and sharing! S&F
edit on 3-4-2012 by charlyv because: clarity

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If this guy is right, then he's suppose to be on that throne and command with the right mind set. However, the slightest hint that he's killing thousands who speak truth, he'll be dethrone, non-violently.

But from the looks of it, he's a knowledgeable guy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Great Odin's raven! The original 10 commandments?!

Thanks for the post & keep us updated if & when experts examine his artifacts.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Why are both fulfOrd and david wilcox not on alex jones show yet???

Like wtf does alex think they are a scam!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Looking at the image of the 10 commandments tablet of stone, that writing is definitely not in Japanese and looks VERY much like the languages out of Sumer and Mesopotamia.

www.ancientscripts.com...

So he has a HUGE piece of jade that matches one of the legendary treasures of the Emperor, a tablet that has writing which doesn't match his native language, not EVER, and matches cuneiform symbols from 5000+ years ago that originate in a country that has no historical reference to Japan....

I'm thinking that there is something to this guy... I'm very interested in that stone tablet....

Good find OP. S&F

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Wasn't there something said about long lost/hidden artifacts would start to show up
near the end times or rebirth of man? I remember hearing something like that, but I do not remember where.

I would be wary of this since it's the ruling people who have hold of all this 'hidden' stuff, bring out a piece one rainy day and say "Hey look! I'm the REAL ruler see?"
Yeah right!!

I'm not saying that's the case for this gentleman though, great find by the way OP.
Interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Carbon dating or those artifacts are recently made. As well, we need dna and blood testing on that man to see his true lineage. Incredible claims require incredible evidence.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So everyone is saying, mostly, they hope this guy is right and gets the throne...

He claims a Biblical lineage, so you accept the Bible as truth now because some Japanese guy says so?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why so many flags for a thread based on Fulford claims?
When will people learn?
No disrespect to the OP intended

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Amazing Find!

I am going to get my teeth stuck into this one for sure, I belive this guy
holds some substance.

Thank you for sharing op amazing find

Applause Applause!!

edit on 3-4-2012 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Star for the OP. I'm not sure what to think of this claim, but, like most stuff on ats, it is worth consideration. It would be nice to see this claim taken seriously by the world-at-large. The true history of the world needs to be known so bad that its light is breaking throught the darkness of ignorance and corruption one beam at a time.

Originally posted by Violater1
I hope this guy holds no grudges against the American people.
A retired U.S. General once predicted that Japan will sever ties with the USA and work with one of it's adversaries. Together, they will form an alliance. Hmmm.
Very interesting.

Off topic, but relavent to history, what, and when did the "retired US General" mention "Japan severing ties with the USA"? That particular statement, besides sounding like a paranoia agent, reminds me of what happened during World War II....

www.voanews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I completely agree with this post. Nice link too. Does look Sumerian, but maybe even slightly earlier than that.
I have a very good B.S. meter and it didn't even turn on.

If you look at the "real" jade thing and the "fake" jade thing together you can tell which one is the good one and which one has less value. Why would you make a fake and not be the guy in power? You would not. So....

I think this guy is for real.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Fascinating story NRE x x x.
But to the public i think it will become another unsolved mystery just like the Romanov's with Anastasia or the theory that Elizabeth Tudor (Elizabeth 1st) gave birth and did actually have an hair.

which makes me ponder... i hope this guy has children, it would be a shame to think his family has lasted this long in secret only to find out the truth and no one to hand it on to.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 4/4/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The fact that this story is not on mainstream media gives credence to the claims. This story has everything going for it. True or false the MSM should be hammering it. The church (all of them) should be having a collective fit. The silence is deafening.

What is not said is more important than what is said.

P

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I thought of the Hopi prophecy in regards to the True White Brother. From this site: www.crystalinks.com...

The True White Brother will bring with him two great, intelligent and powerful helpers, one of whom will have a sign of a swastika (a masculine symbol of purity), and the sign of the sun. The second great helper will have the sign of a celtic cross with red lines (representing female life blood) between the arms of the cross. When the Great Purification is near, these helpers will shake the earth first for a short time in preparation. After they shake the earth two times more, they will be joined by the True White Brother, who will become one with them and bring the Purification Day to the world. All three will help the "younger brother" (the Hopi and other pure-hearted people) to make a better world. In the prophecies, the two helpers are designated by the Hopi word for "population," as if they were large groups of people. The Hopi were warned that if these three great beings failed, terrible evil would befall the world and great numbers of people would be killed. However, it was said that they would succeed if enough Hopi remained true to the ancient spirit of their people. The True White Brother and his helpers will show the people of earth a great new life plan that will lead to everlasting life. The earth will become new and beautiful again, with an abundance of life and food. Those who are saved will share everything equally. All races will intermarry and speak one tongue and be a family.

The sign of the sun to me indicates the Japanese flag. Would be interesting to watch where this goes.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Very nice thread OP, one of the better stories I've read on ATS......My mind is literally blown by this story, it truly has a little bit of everything... Who wouldnt love this??? Anyways, this story looks very legit. I understand that hoaxers are very good today, but looking at the pictures the OP shared it seems authentic.... I'm also very interested in that stone tablet, my first thought on it was ancient sumerian writing, I hope more information comes out about these findings and this story...

If I could give you more than one S & F I would.... Great thread!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join