It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncents

You have the right to believe whatever it is that you choose. I am more curious about the story then the storyteller. All to many stories are dismissed because of the storyteller, and not the entire story.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ya I think the whole darn thing, Mama, humanity has it's good points, but basically it's one big mess...lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If this thread interested you, then this should floor you. Here is what I found outside of the original source.

The Emperor's New Roots

For more than a century, speculation about the Japanese emperor's Korean roots was mostly restricted to lofty academic journals and idle coffee shop gossip.

But this week, the historical debate was surprisingly joined by a new scholar who has as much claim as anyone to be an authority on the subject: the emperor, Akihito, himself.

To the delight of South Korea and, no doubt, the silent fury of many Japanese nationalists, the current holder of the Chrysanthemum Throne used a 68th birthday press conference last weekend to celebrate his mixed origins.

"I, on my part, feel a certain kinship with Korea, given the fact that it is recorded in the Chronicles of Japan that the mother of Emperor Kammu was of the line of King Muryong of Paekche," he told reporters.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here is a video discussing the above event in more detail.
Expert claims (Emperor Akihito)

And now even a bit of internal bickering about the halting of research confirming, the Japanese origin as well.

Imperial Household Agency

Increasingly in recent years, the Agency's prevention of archaeological research regarding a large number (more than 740) of Kofun Era tombs putatively designated as "imperial" has come under criticism from academics. Such research, particularly on the ancient tombs in the Kansai region of western Japan, has the potential to yield a great bounty of information on the origins of Japanese civilization. The possibility that such finds could verify theories of formative civilizational ties with contemporary civilizations in China and the Korean Peninsula, with commensurate influence on thought about the origins of the Imperial Household itself, is generally considered to be the greater part of the jealousy with which the agency guards its authority over this large number of tombs (many of which are likely imperial only in name), and prevents scientific inquiry into these sites.[8][9][10]

en.wikipedia.org...

Still digging up some more, be back soon, NRE.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here is also a bit of the confusion about the authenticity and the claim by Onadera, that there was a "conquering" that took place and the original bloodline was then replaced.

Here is a quote from the Association For Asian Research.

This unanswered question lies at the heart of perhaps the most puzzling and controversial issue facing Japanese historians and archeologists: the origin of the Japanese state and the Imperial Family. The traditional view, encoded in law until after World War II, held that the first emperor was descended from the Sun Goddess, who may be a mythologized version of Queen Himiko. What horses are mentioned in the texts are generally described as coming in tribute from vassal, or at least inferior, states in Korea. At the other extreme lies the theory first popularized by Tokyo University archeologist Namio Egami, that the horsemen of Yamato were conquerors. They would have been offshoots of the northern barbarians who had overrun China, but who more recently had inhabited the Korean Peninsula, and would have launched their invasion from there.

And from the above posts concerning the Imperial Household Agency halting research where this can be settled.

Even now, the slightest suggestion that Japan's revered and unbroken dynasty of emperors might have Korean ancestors comes as an unspeakable heresy. Relations between the two countries have seldom been good, and ethnic Koreans form what some see as a troublesome minority in modern Japan. Official opposition came swiftly. Egami recently told a group of foreign journalists that repeated requests to open ancient imperial tombs have been denied and that, although the Cultural Affairs Agency legally has charge of the tombs, the Imperial Household Agency maintains tight control over them. If they were opened, he says, the tombs would likely reveal a new store of great national treasures and, incidentally, provide evidence to support his theory. But tradition is proving stronger than science. Interestingly enough, Egami has received little support from fellow Japanese archeologists and historians. Having found specific faults with some details of his argument, they have generally shown little interest in pursuing the question further. Rather, it has been American scientists who have led the re-examination of Egami's theory and who are now proposing several intriguing alternatives.

www.asianresearch.org...

Still researching this.... NRE.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Extremely interesting... the artifacts alone are mind-blowing... also, direct lineage from Abraham? Blimey, the implications are staggering... could well be the story of the decade... exciting times ahead!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

He can claim all he wants to and bring up every artifact in the world.
If no one honors his claim he is out of luck.
Why would anyone believe him or even care if he is from a line of Emperors?
For that matter why are any of the Royalty in power?
The only power they have is what We give them.
Ignore them.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
what is the composition n function of the alleged 8K yo spring green relic?

has it been carbon dated, result?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My opinion is that he doesn't look Japanese, he looks Chinese to me. It is not posted on any forums or websites here in Japan. Even the gossiping, scumbag website at 2ch (which usually brings out all the weirdos).
Anyway, there was a mention of "the 10 commandments" and these items being given by celestial beings, both of which I am an stern disbeliever in. So this story, to me at least, lost all credibility at the mere mention of such things.
Remember the impostor Korean woman claiming to be the princess of Japan (Kaoru or whatever she said her name was) which predicted the end of the world? ... a little too reminiscent.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace

True or false i don't know

Naoshi Onodera holding what he claims is an 8000 year old Sumerian object, the Japanese imperial “Jewel.”

But if this is a genuine lump of jade thousands of years old it would be worth millions
He'll probably get whacked by a triad now

Cran

Untrue,

Asian and American gangsterism doesn't follow the same types of code of conduct. As bad as the Yakuza are and can be! They follow the ancient honor code of samurais its a "warrior" thing to them. A man that fights without honor or purpose is already defeated only he doesn't know yet.

It would be a dishonor to steal such thing as its considered sacred to them hence they would be punished and usual yakuza punishment is getting part of a finger cut off by a cigar cutter or a knife.

To give you an example of how strong the "way" is to them or "the code" if you will here's a little tale of Miyamoto Musashi the most venerated samurai ever here's a cut n' paste of how he died afflicted with thorasic cancer

At the moment of his death, he had himself raised up. He had his belt tightened and his wakizashi put in it. He seated himself with one knee vertically raised, holding the sword with his left hand and a cane in his right hand. He died in this posture, at the age of sixty-two. The principal vassals of Lord Hosokawa and the other officers gathered, and they painstakingly carried out the ceremony. Then they set up a tomb on Mount Iwato on the order of the lord.

I mean the man wouldn't even bow to death he stood up to it!
edit on 3-4-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Japan has done a good job keeping a lid on how bad their nuke melt down has screwed the world so we will see if any of this story pans out at all

As far as Ben Fulford who knows, I watched him interview Rockefeller once and he seemed like a legit guy, on the other hand I have seen him talking about ninja assassins as well

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Anything over there that goes against socially accepted morals directly kills one's "honor" and if you have no honor over there your lesser than the dirty you walk on... So by this man coming forward and actually challenging the TPTB over there saying their "original" isn't "original" he must have pretty darn strong conviction...

They don't mess around over there with those things its been part of their culture for the last couple thousand years, lets no kid ourselves here folks I doubt a man of his age understanding the concept of honor over there and how it works would sacrifice something he work his whole life to uphold just for a 15 minutes of fame... Because I doubt the authorities over there will like being told they have fakes...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncents
That guy is part of the Fulford camp. All the info I've read about him link back to Fulford. If it were real, I think, somebody else would be talking about it too. I believe we would see a lot more than the usual standard operating procedure from the Fulford think tank.

I'm not saying Fulford is 100% fake but many people he has attempted to align himself with have been proven to be wrong. He apparently has sources of some kind with real info once in a while. Maybe his Kung Fu overlord but I don't know if that's been debunked yet or not...

I'm going to need more than Fulford's word to believe anything from this guy. Anything can be faked, except maybe some of the crystal skulls.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Noncents because: Typo

One thing I know is WHOEVER you are you just CANNOT and I stress this CANNOT say you are working with a gang be it the Hell Angels or the Yakuza if you aren't truly because you dead meat... Just try to wear a Hell's tattoo or shirt if you aren't one or didn't get it with the permission to year it from a full patch member your either getting the beat down of a life time, a shotgun between the teeths or your cold...

This is one thing I know for SURE all gangs share in common especially one like the yakuza where a non member who's considered dirt and walks around saying he's working in tandem with them ESPECIALLY A WHITE FOREIGN DUDE and he's living over there...

Dear God he'd be serving as ornamental carpet to a Yakuza general for a long time had there not be a grain of truth in all of it...
edit on 3-4-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thanks OP as you can see I really dig mythology and the martial ways, to see it could all perhaps be linked back to the annunaki is amazing.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
what is the composition n function of the alleged 8K yo spring green relic?

has it been carbon dated, result?

It looks to be jade. Either way, its a mineral, which means it can't be carbon dated. It's virtually impossible to be dated in any sort of way that would tell when it was carved.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the "good guys" never make it into positions of power. The type of people that are attracted to power are usually mediocre at best.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

edit on 3-4-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

It depends in certain country its very important to keep trace of your lineage, I'm from irish decent and we have a special bible in my family that's handed over from generation to generation to the eldest son of the keeper. Every time the first son of a family turns of age "18" we write his DOB/name and put a drop of blood next to it.

I don't know why we do this but it seems to be extremely important to our family and only the one that guards the book knows why because its given along with the book as the reason why we should keep a close eye on it until we pass it along to our eldest son.

Sorry its off topic a bit I just wanted to use this as an example to show that for some families its very important for some reason I don't know we don't know why we do it and why we keep trace like this but its a very importan

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Wow!!

Star and Flag.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

He seems elderly, does he have a heir who will inherit the treasures and the "title"?

Now with Japan going radioactive, not a bad time for a man like him to emerge to capture the imagination of a shaken-up populace.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
wow !! my mind is blown!! this story has it all !!

Satan ,Abraham,The return of the King! yeeeipppess!!

first thing that popped into my head was Fulfords ,Dragon family claims

it's gonna take me awhile to wade through all this,this is why I came to ATS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join