It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2, 2012: Largest Tornado Outbreak on Record?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Interesting weird indeed.

Thanks for that video.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sun Mar 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I will be definately paying more attention to volcanic plumes. It seems it has a vast effect on the weather patterns, especially violent ones.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

When we had may 8th, 2009 storm (derecho/whatever) there was major damage to our town...the people coming from the outside had to have permits/licensing/etc to do biz...if they didn't have the paperwork from the city people were warned NOT to use their services. I would think most towns now use this to reduce the amount of people being scammed. We had a lot of "contractors" from St Louis area..the one we used turned out to be great and did a very good job cleaning up..I was shocked that they only charged us 500 bucks to clean up..we had estimates in the 1000's. This guy came in one morning with about 50 guys and had the placed completely clean-up buy lunch. Not all out of towners are bad..but I do recommend the permits and proof of actually being who they say they are.

***oh yeah...before anyone asks...there was not one single mexican..not that is bad...I'm not saying anything against mexicans..but I figure someone will ask if he had 50 mexicans cleaning up for next to nothing...most of these guys were white..a few were black...
I don't know what they were paid..but they did an excellent job!

edit on 3-3-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This 2012 spring looks to be very interesting with all of this early atmospheric instability with these strong fronts.

Where are they coming from?

Where is all this atmospheric energy being generated?

HAARP is looking prime as a suspect...it really is.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I felt the winds all the way in South Bend from the southern Indiana storm, I knew in my heart there was a tornado in the state.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Surtur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
This 2012 spring looks to be very interesting with all of this early atmospheric instability with these strong fronts.

Where are they coming from?

Where is all this atmospheric energy being generated?

HAARP is looking prime as a suspect...it really is.

Well, IF ionospheric heaters and cloud building is being used to push and pull fronts around to intensify storms, to create damage, to create 'work' (among other things) we certainly have reached the bottom of the barrel in our 'jobs creation programs' now haven't we.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
A lot of people are going with the polar shift explanation, but I do not see that happening over night in one flip although it may just happen that way.

The earth may be going through a cyclic change that we as human beings have not been able to record and experience due to being only 200,000 years in existence.

The 42nd parallel north region of the earth also called the golden temperate zone has experienced its fair share of anomalies in weather over the eons. I am sure of that. We can only observe and record to arm the future generations with the information.

The earth is a huge battery with insanely high energy density that is spinning on its axis constantly discharging energy in steps from the ground to the heavens in multi-millions of amperes so who knows what is going on?

In a never-ending quest to balance itself the earth should be able to be tapped for unlimited energy if done right, instead of producing death by tornadoes and severe weather.
edit on 4-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

What happens when the atmosphere is 'heated' and the energy stored and/or released or deflected down on command?. Could it cause quakes? Superstorms? Is it natural as suggested, a cause or an effect? What might happen if billions of watts of power were focused together from some of earth's mightiest heaters upon layers of receptive particles distributed in our upper atmosphere? Could this be happening? And if so, why?

Interesting though:

www.technologyreview.com...

edit on 4-3-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
These volcanic plumes can cause atmospheric temperatures to rise. Watch the video i put on here and see. watch the whole thing thru. These plumes vented out on march 1st 2012 and on march 2nd 2012 is when the big storm started to occur. Watch all 4 vent plumes at different times and see for yourself. I myself am going to be watching this in the future. Seems to heat up the atmosphere and a day later a big storm hits. I find this quite convincing. here it is again. youtu.be... You have to watch the whole thing and see the plumes and he points them out for you to see. I have no doubt that this is what caused the tornado outbreak that wreaked havoc on the east of U.S.A.
don't bother commenting if you have not seen the video.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I had found this interesting also. youtu.be... Another thing to keep an eye on.
NOT GOOD.
edit on 4-3-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I had found this interesting also. youtu.be... Another thing to keep an eye on.
NOT GOOD.
edit on 4-3-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

You really need to fix your links.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My neighbors barn blew apart..literally. So, guess its time to go build an old "root cellar". Shoulda done it last year.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Another interesting shot of one of the tornado's:

edit on 4-3-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is very tragic.. survivors of these catastrophic tornado's should really consider new building methods to overcome such destructive weather patterns, I mean if this is going only to be increased in next couple of years, there must be some architect that can build example buildings that can withstand such powerful tornado's , we have the technique to do so right?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Guys, please stop showing that picture and calling it a tornado. It's not. It's a volcanic plume. Specifically from:

Chaitén, Chile

The one you are showing there has been cropped. Here a link to the original:

www.boston.com...

Scroll down to the 5th and 6th pictures.

That "tornado" picture is missing several key parts that make up a tornado, including a rotating cloud base.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think perhaps we can likely push up the dates as were in the grip of an early spring, rather it will be like a normal year but just beginging and ending earlier than normal. We have plant-life popping out buds and such here in southern NC. and likely the forest foliage about to spring into action in the next week or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join