It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2, 2012: Largest Tornado Outbreak on Record?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Is it co-incidence that once again bad weather, that appears to be off the charts in terms of historical precedence, seems to co-incide with HAARP activity?

HAARP Magnetometer

Set to 1 week on the left. and you can check out the graph from there.

I've got previous "co-incidences" where HAARP appears to be active during "mother nature" type events. You can check them out here.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Actually.... it's not.

Weather records get broken all the time, mostly because we have not been keeping track for very long, which means our rationale as to what is "normal" is very incomplete. the 2011 outbreak for instance broke the 1974 outbreak .. so was there "something up" in 1974? No. Weather is random.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Buzz kill.

J/K, I mostly agree with you. There are yearly cycles, and multi-year cycles, and century cycles, and millenia cycles and bigger and bigger. Even if we go back into antiquity it is still an extremely limited look at weather cycles. Just during our recorded histories we have seen plush, arrid soil turn into deserts, and deserts turn into seas, and seas become barren. Mountains rise and fall, and islands form out of nowhere, and that is just in a couple of thousand years.

A handful of tornadoes on a Thursday and a Friday are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but they don't seem that way when one is bearing down on ya!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Prove? sorry wasn't sure that's what I was doing... If you don't believe HAARP is a weather modification facility that's up to you. Your wrong and uninformed though...
edit on 3-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I bet you think Nikola Tesla was crazy also.... You know most of the technology we currently use in some form or another is attributed to him...

Never heard of wardenclyffe?....

Once again I say. You sir are uninformed and wrong.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i think the new topic of this thread should be, how many post can be banned in one thread!

ok on topic, i think here in kansas we got lucky this time. when this same storm system pasted it was just building up. just hope every one that was affected by the storms made it out ok.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I'm no fearmonger and I'm pretty damn rational but.....somethings up! Things are ramping up this year in most natural disaster categories, actually it's been ramping up the past couple of years. Is there anything to the 2012 deal? Probably not, but regardless I'm buckling myself in for a wild ride!!!

I have lived in Alabama my whole life with the exception of my 4 years on active duty straight out of high school. This past year has been absolutely horrible concerning tornadoes. I was just talking with my father-in-law about putting in a steel storm shelter, under ground about 6 feet. It is just a matter of time before one of these killers take us out too. I watched a funnel cloud that was about 100 feet above the tree tops and about 200 yards north of my house pass yesterday at 5 pm. That was very close! I guess it is time to drop some cash on a storm cellar. I just can't risk it any longer.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I live in North East Arkansas and Tuesday, I believe it was, I noticed they were chem trailing the hell out of the sky. I thought, "Their prepping the sky for a haarp attack", you know to get the New Madrid moving. Guess they had other ideas. I remember one thread someone talked about their friends who worked for Homeland security, or Fema, they said they were going away for awhile.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Please people, this is all NORMAL. Also to note that birds do die from exsposure to loud noises such as fireworks, Those bird die offs were NORMAL. Don't worry your LITTLE heads and ignore the strange noises you hear in the air. More and More of this stuff will occur, but that IS NORMAL. Ignore the tornado outside, it's NORMAL. Don't worry your LITTLE heads and put back on the tin foil hat. Sit back and relax and ENJOY the show.
We will be exsperiencing technical difficulties due to the sun, but this is all NORMAL. Sit back and enjoy the night sky with fireballs rainning from space as we enter the galactic plane. This will all be NORMAL. Ignore coverage of animal die offs and volcanic eruptions or shakes in the night. ALL THIS, IS JUST NORMAL.
SHEEPLE, trust me. IT'S NORMAL.

Geese are not nesting in mn at this time and the geese are honking constantly. They will not shut up. We are exsperiencing an overflow of geese migrating and staying all winter long here in MN. VERY ODD INDEED. This constant honking is driving me batty. I wonder if it has something to do with the weather, just curious. I think we may be exsperiencing more of this tornatic activity very soon. The temps here are supposed to rise drastically to 50 degrees says the weatherman and melt the snow we just got. I wonder if this spark of warm to come will cause more tornatic activity and the geese may know something i don't.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Geesh that map looks totally insane. With how many tornado's just hit, I'm not looking forward to Hurricane season. And that is just around the corner.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I beleive everyone should look at this. The cause of all this tornatic activity. see for yourself and you be the judge. www.youtube... watch for the plumes. This activity could have caused the atmosphere to warm up, thus caused the storm. I can not get it to work, so go here. go to youtube and punch in plumes erupt from new madrid seismic zone=2.9 quake follows...more coming. Maybe someone on here can get it to work.
edit on 3-3-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

fix your link.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I beleive everyone should look at this. The cause of all this tornatic activity. see for yourself and you be the judge. youtu.be... watch for the plumes. This activity could have caused the atmosphere to warm up, thus caused the storm. I can not get it to work, so go here. go to youtube and punch in plumes erupt from new madrid seismic zone=2.9 quake follows...more coming. Maybe someone on here can get it to work.

I believe this is what caused all the tornadic activity.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
How can people make this claim? Tornado season has only been what,...a week long?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CDNBilderberg
Is it co-incidence that once again bad weather, that appears to be off the charts in terms of historical precedence, seems to co-incide with HAARP activity?

HAARP Magnetometer

Set to 1 week on the left. and you can check out the graph from there.

I've got previous "co-incidences" where HAARP appears to be active during "mother nature" type events. You can check them out here.

If, as has been suggested these types of severe events (earthquakes,hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis etc.) are being used to fuel 'disaster capitalism' (along with endless war) to drive a flailing economy (and provide *opportunity*) and help promote other 'globasist' inititives then, though I see no evidence that "haarp-like" systems to drive weather modification were used here, I certainly would not rule anything out.

If also someone had access to guaranteed non-altered weather/satellite maps then they could look for the visual imprints of cloud building and seeding exercises that build fronts and cloud masses needed to aid/produce/intensify these storms for maximum 'benefit' (IF that was ones intent).

Not saying it was or wasn't the case here, but again NOTHING would really surprise me these days. Owning The Weather by certain entities is IMO here in 2012 a reality, and like any controlled 'weapon' it can be used either for 'good or bad' and I would guess that depends upon what ones objectives might be as to which is which.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
got it. everyone must see why the tornatic events occured the way they did and why. here youtu.be... watch the plumes come up. This happened on the first of march 2012. This may have heated up the atmosphere, in turn caused this storm. you be the judge.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRJ58
I live in North East Arkansas and Tuesday, I believe it was, I noticed they were chem trailing the hell out of the sky. I thought, "Their prepping the sky for a haarp attack", you know to get the New Madrid moving. Guess they had other ideas. I remember one thread someone talked about their friends who worked for Homeland security, or Fema, they said they were going away for awhile.

That's interesting you mention FEMA being activated shortly before this, that thought crossed my mind too, and the related thread here, perhaps it was an activation for these storms rather than (or also to come) earthquakes.

I read in some reports of help being offered there that FEMA and related state agencies are involved. Would be interesting to see if the FEMA folks who got sent right before the storms actually were used in any tornado relief efforts.

Too, I notice the so called prepping "chemtrailing" said to be a part of weather mod has been absolutely the most non-existant the last couple of months here over mid-Missouri (with just a couple of exceptions) that I have witnessed in about the last 10 years. I wonder maybe if the squadrons all flew off and are building fronts to be manipulated somewhere else, say south and east of here.
(or maybe they're being converted back to refueling planes for war with *somebody*) hmmm....

Anyway, looks like maybe the Mississipi River was about the dividing line (this time)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Since I do not want to have my post wished away to the corn fields I will say this.....

This is a good thread!

This is a very good thread about tornadoes breaking out in the Midwest....yes sir, a great thread!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join