It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Days of Darkness in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Actually science does not back up the story of Joshua. You might be thinking of Velikovsky that claimed that the spin of the Earth was stopped.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks for all of those links to other TAS threads were predictions of doom and gloom failed as well as the 3 days of darkness.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

The photon belt is a hoax. It does not exist.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So perhaps this HUGE planet (that is 4 times larger than Jupiter and which scientist have named; Tyche) literally BLOCKS the Sun as he passes through our elliptical plain? Again, for me, it makes scary sense.

The hypothetical Tyche never ever enters the orbits of the known planets. In fact, it stays about 1/3 of a light year out from Earth and does not enter the Kuiper belt.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Quote from Op

NO - IT"S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

It's an exciting time to be living!

Yea as long as your not one of the 3/4 of the population! Good post though.

U

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

what if its just a big black spot on the sun
i super solar maximum

yes i know, but then again it doesnt
sound that stupid

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
3 days of darkness. No SUN = No SON? Jesus was in Hell for 3 days before he rose. The sunless 3 days replicates that? It's to tell us, we'll be alone without God if we don't get our stuff together. Maybe.

Whoever posted that ' The world won't end. This is an exciting time to be alive...' Get a f**ing clue. These are bad times. Get your head out of the clouds.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I have a theory that when the magnet that is at the center of the core of Our planet hits and passes the galactic plain of the ecliptic (an electromagnetic system), it will flip. The surface will "slide around," easily causing 3 days of darkness for half the planet, 3 days without sunset on the other...

It is a theory, but it is based on some understanding of how magnets respond in electromagnetic fields.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I am no scientist, sorry.

exactly...
So if by some fictional magic the earth were to stop spinning "for 3 days":fully half the earth would be in 3 days of full sun..(?)Where's that in any of this?

I've thought of this as well. Could it be probable that a celestial object, given an appropriate size and proximity to Earth, could obscure and block the sun for three days? Now it may not be likely, but given the right circumstances...possible.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

All theories are welcome.

I find it amazing that the prophecy has over lapped so many religions and cultures. I haven't finished my research, but so far we have:

Christianity
Catholics
Muslim

Mayan
Egyptian

I wonder where else it can be found.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Akragon

Pole shifts have never happened. The closest was an event 800Ma that took 15My to complete.

They have never happened?

Im no scientist... but some seem to disagree with you...

Proof Of Pole Shift
With 2012 fast approaching, there has been a lot of speculation about the poles changing place or moving. While the possibility of a polar shift is quite possible, and appears to have happened in the past, another possibility needs to be considered. There is strong evidence that the surface of our planet — the thin skin called the “crust” — has suddenly shifted in the past. While the Earth remained in its normal axis, this shift caused entire continents and oceans to move, changing climates and altering entire ecosystems and weather patterns

weirdsciences.net...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

Amen my friend, are we the only people who think he's not funny? even his ben and jerry flavor sucks! ice cream and fudge cover potato chips yuk!

This post though is interesting, I'm not sure about much, but I never believe in coincedences. I'm a science minded guy who believes that there is more to the world then we give credit for.

When a person screams crazy stuff on a street corner or writes a book.... fine.... but when multiple people with different cultures, religions, and regions view the SAME thing with SAME time space for the SAME lenth of time well my logic side of the brain starts ticking.

As far as how three days of darkness.... in indochina a volcano erupted putting most of the northern hemisphere in ash. This was when Shelly wrote frankinstien BTW. ALSO chemtrails? or metorites?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I really resonated with her info, and my spirit just greeted her. The Rockerfellers visit the royal Family of Japan, so the possibility of disinfo, was really high, but not in her case. The info she gave, the recommendations for healthy foods, knowing our foods were poisoned, that we all contained the Divine Love and Light within, and to increase our Light and to transform the negative, it was profound and not at all one of their messages, this was for real. Empowering to humanity kind of message.

However that being said, I've been told that nibiru is interdimensional and that as earth changes occur, or frequency changes, we would encounter this, which coincides with what she has been told and researched and believes, about as the frequency changes we go through this and encounter this 3 days of darkness. The actual dark side plan is permanent darkness or for long time.

But no one knows the day. The Mayan Calendar may coincide with an date, but its a season, marked by celetrial sgns, and earth signs, not a specific date. The Sun's output/CME activity is supposed to increase this year.

It will peak in 2013. And the earth changes resulting from this increase or lightening bolts or huge jumpstart in increased energy to the core, could create enormous rapid changes, or it could be slow and activate over the next few years. Whatever it all means, and we simply don't know. I am only reluctantly coming to the possibility of the shifts and change happening like this rather than one by one by passing over after as long a life as possible. I don't know.

I just felt her, and this fit into some of what had been shared with me, and is a possibility.

Being positive like she said, increasing our light and consciousness, being Love and Light, to me is a good message for whatever is coming, including their fascist things.

But I don't believe its a date. Those changes even if this is real, from the Sun and the Central Star, would take time, though it could be all at once.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How did you come across this information about the 3 days?
There is going to be something but I can't say what

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by Amaterasu

All theories are welcome.

I find it amazing that the prophecy has over lapped so many religions and cultures. I haven't finished my research, but so far we have:

Christianity
Catholics
Muslim

Mayan
Egyptian

I wonder where else it can be found.

I'm rather fond of My theory as it does not involve supernatural explanations. Being spiritual but not religious, seeing Consciousness as "God" creating the Now, I tend to suspect religious explanations as ones formed without enough data.

But You're right. Days of darkness/days of the sun not setting are found globally. Maybe a Google search will bring up specifics...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The ONLY thing I'm interested in, in all of this is why all of the different text say that we cant look outside for 3 days. I mean come on, Ive been waiting for this to happen for a long time and if the apcolypse is going on outside my window, I wana see it!

What could keep people from even having the smallest of curiosty to look out at what the heck is going on?

It kinda reminds me of the movie "Skyline". Where if the aliens saw you they would snatch you up.

That is the only senario that I can think of that would keep me from peeking through the blinds.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There has been some chatter about Betelgeuse (a star in the Orion constellation) which is expected to explode as a type II supernova. It is expected to do this within the next million years or so but it could be tomorrow. If this does go supernova I wonder if this could be a possible cause for a planet-wide blackout.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Not sure I agree with the op on the post but a scientific mechanism for the sun to be darkened for 3 day may be possible using the Electric Universe theory. They say the sun is electrical and if we suppose the Birkland currents are somehow interrupted it could do the job ...just a thought ...peace

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Akragon

Pole shifts have never happened. The closest was an event 800Ma that took 15My to complete.

They have never happened?

Im no scientist... but some seem to disagree with you...

Proof Of Pole Shift
With 2012 fast approaching, there has been a lot of speculation about the poles changing place or moving. While the possibility of a polar shift is quite possible, and appears to have happened in the past, another possibility needs to be considered. There is strong evidence that the surface of our planet — the thin skin called the “crust” — has suddenly shifted in the past. While the Earth remained in its normal axis, this shift caused entire continents and oceans to move, changing climates and altering entire ecosystems and weather patterns

weirdsciences.net...

Every science show I've seen on discovery mentions that we're pretty much in that time frame for another shift due. But they explained it would be a slow process.

My take?

Divine intervention.

Could be a rip in space, could be as Pedro Pio mentioned, which I was raised on and do believe myself. 2012? Dunno, but it's as good a time as any. Probably more so as all these things have played out.

I like the rip in space, the rip itself being in the form of a gigantic cross, in the middle being the rip that we pass through ... hell

That kinda brings up an interesting topic to me. Hell. As heaven above and hell below? Heaven is always dipicted as in the clouds or in space.. perhaps another realm, dimension or what have you. To me, this would reflect that hell is probably the same, but below? So is it possible that this 3 days of darkness is earth actually passing through hell? And the cross as the miracle or warning that all shall see, could very well be the lining of the abyss in space that is hell.

Isnt it also possible that as fast as we, the earth moving through our solar system, and our solar system through the galaxy, and the galaxy through the universe.. we should be moving quite amaizingly fast.. So is it at all possible that a cloud of such magnitude or as one predicted, the bear nebula could come upon us without warning?.. taking 3 days to pass through?

Also, pedro pio mentioned at the end of the 3 days, Spring. That could be the miracle or a miracle. I was always led to believe this took place in the cold of winter, though, which opens a door to Spring as the very next season. (shrugs)

It's amaizing to think about, but I dunno if I wanna be here for the show. That sounds kind of maddening. Though, I would enjoy living through such a thing had I experiance it... Such a wonder would have this confused sinner repenting his butt off! That would be more than enough proof for me. Since, of course, I cannot possibly think of a scientific way that this could take place.

And I think that's exactly the point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join