It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of the group ''Anonymous'' before?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Skip to 3.40 for the weird part. They sound like some rebellion trying to fight the government. It's only a short video but you only need to watch from 3.40 till the end as before that is all random protest videos and pictures. Anyone heard of these guys before?

+38 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb
www.youtube.com...

Skip to 3.40 for the weird part. They sound like some rebellion trying to fight the government. It's only a short video but you only need to watch from 3.40 till the end as before that is all random protest videos and pictures. Anyone heard of these guys before?

Yes. Where have you been? Only some of the biggest hacking stories over the last year or so

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nope, never heard of em round these parts...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by curiousrb
www.youtube.com...

Yes. Where have you been? Only some of the biggest hacking stories over the last year or so
There are pages and pages of posts about them ON THIS SITE.
Try the search button

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

Anyone heard of these guys before?

Please tell me you're joking. You would have to be in a coma or residing in a cave without WiFi, 4G, or any type of link to the outside world not to have heard of these guys.

link   

edit on 28-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by starchild10

Well I must have never seemed to catch them. They seem very serious. Do people generally support them? Excluding Gov't.

link   

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It's possible I suppose.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Remember my country isn't affected by these people and I have never seen them on the news over here.

link   

link   

edit on 28-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

New Zealand

Oh come on, if us Aussie's hear about them, you Kiwi's should too.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

i am quite sure that most members of ATS are well versed in the anon movement there have been lots of posts concerning the activity the web is full of it

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Haha. Well honestly I have never heard of them before. I know about wiki leaks and Julian Assange but these guys I've never come across. I do watch the news 2 -3 times a week so maybe by chance I miss the stories about them eh?

+50 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Enough already

Suprisingly, not everyone knows everything - and some information may come to light as being new to some people.

It is NOT the ATS way to mock people who come onto this site and may not know as much about the world as other,seasoned members.

The OFF TOPIC mocking stops, and it stops now.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
ok people.. the guy is obviously a new member.. no need to be nasty..

We cant all know everything.. I know many people who will have never heard of anonymous..

congratulations op.. you have taken your first step.. now its time to decide which pill do you take.. the blue one or the red one?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alexs

i don't generally look up in the google search engine ''Top Hackers of the year'' and I have only recently joined ATS. It's not like facebook adverts or youtube adverts are advertising the groups campaign. Sorry if it was a dumb question bit I have seriously never had the chance to stumble across them and I usually do keep up with current affairs etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ok sorry

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Yep been following them closely since last Nov when they attacked mastercard and visa for cutting wikileaks funding, since then they have hacked many high profile targets such as HB Gary, the Senate, FBI Infraguard, BART the Sun and many many more as well as providing an alternative web infrastructure for Egyptian citizens when the Egyptian gov shut theirs down. I believe they have huge plans for 2012 and particularly a release has been promised for midnight New Years eve which they say will change everything. They are the resistance in a corrupt and broken world and frankly the ONLY group I see actually making any kind of a difference right now. I fully support their actions and wish them all the best of luck.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join