It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Makes People Sick

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
In my opinion, don't protest, instead do what is right and act instead of saying, "Hey! I don't like this! Let's do this this and this!" and continue to say that for the remainder of the event.

If they want to change the world, they have to change themselves, and the world will follow. This goes for me and anyone else reading this.

Got this from a wise brother.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Second line.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
good. this is life when you dont have governmwnt taking care of you, but since there will be trash removal i guess the government is still taking care of them, at least providing room and board with all the arrests, tax dollars at work yipee

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Whenever I see a post by ........ I can be sure that it will be something that attempts to bad mouth the citizens of the United States of America and the rest of the planet except for North Korea who are fighting the overwhelming control by business in the world. I find it amusing that you cannot understand that there are much more important things in life than mere money which is the idol of those who rule us. Being free is much more than free from government oppression. It is also being free from corporate oppression which is exactly what is happening through lobbying in DC. This will stop. We will stop it. Democracy will be returned to America. No Fox News generated rumors of the distorted kind will be believed. Give it up and join us. We don't want huge stacks of money. We just want equal opportunity with corporations to influence our congress.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Someone point out in the Constitution where it says urinate and deficate in the streets because mommy told them they are special?

Waiting.

Tell that to each and every OWS protester in person and find out the answer? I'm sure they'll be glad to tell you a thing or two. Your infantile verbal attacks are wasted. It's only hurting you.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeesh.

When you have enormous amounts of people sequestered in a small area for any length of time hygiene becomes a chief concern.

When you have vastly differing opinions on correct sanitation things like this happen. Get it together boys and girls!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The defeat of OWS?
Their own poop!!!!!

Now that is funny, and ironic.

Their crap makes themselves sick.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How nice, I have seen pictures of people even pooing on cars. I just can't help but think how dirty those people are

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That system of laws is alone calculated to maintain civil liberty, which leaves the citizen entirely master of his own conduct, except in those points in which the public good requires some direction and restraint. When a man is restrained in his natural liberty by no municipal laws but those which are requisite to prevent his violating the natural law, and to promote the greatest moral and physical welfare of the community, he is legally possessed of the fullest enjoyment of his civil rights of individual liberty. But it must not be inferred that individuals are to judge for themselves how far the law may justifiably restrict their individual liberty; for it is necessary to the welfare of the commonwealth, that the law should be obeyed; and thence is derived the legal maxim, that no man may be wiser than the law.

A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.
The definition of liberty.
Link

Bold is mine.

So by this, it can be inferred that the OWS crowd is trying to be wiser than the law and are over-stepping their bounds.
Not Constitutonal, I'm not a lawyer, but I hope this suffices to support my earlier posts.

Beez

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just want to say that I think it's hilarious than any time a UFO/whatever photo/vid is posted, within 2 seconds there is every debunker out there jumping on it saying false, photoshopped, staged, you're gullible and idiotic if you buy into this, blah blah blah. No matter what it is assumed to be fake because "these days it can pretty much be assumed that any video or photo can't be taken as proof" ... yet as soon as a couple pictures emerge like this or some crazy story is reported by Fox News or a cop or reporter says "I hear a rumor that.... [insert outrageous allegation] though it can't be confirmed" those same people will GO TO THE GRAVE saying they are convinced that every protester at every protest is just a filthy brainless unsanitary uneducated hippie who poop all over the place like a bunch of dogs.

Not saying every single protest/protester is super sanitary or every picture is staged or misrepresented, just commenting on the hypocrisy of how people LOVE to shut off their reasoning skills and see things the way they want to see them, believe what they want to believe.

Deny ignorance? ...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've been to the occupy calgary protest, they weren't using the city provided washrooms they kept crapping in buckets or in the fountain. Then when they asked for donations (it's cold here already) I figured I could donate a few spare older blankets. Except they are asking for donations of condoms as there #1 request. I lost all faith in them at that point.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, I went to an occupy protest and there were sparkly seahorses dancing in the streets sprinkling their pixie dust and as they sprinkled it, beanstalks shot up into the sky and pinocchio fell out of one right into my arms, and he granted me three wishes and my first wish was for people to not spread incriminating stories that they don't know FOR A FACT to be true.

My second wish was that those who love to harshly ridicule others who are trying their best to make what they believe to be a change for the betterment of everyone (many people are out there being peaceful, being clean, being respectful) to get off their pedestal and take some action the "right way," lead by example if you know so much better than they do, and sitting on the internet spreading hate is less productive than any protest.

My third wish is that OWS-criticizers would just say "hey guys, I totally understand you feeling that you've been ripped off, and you have been, we all have, and we continue to be. I have a pretty good understanding of economics and our banking system, and here's where I think the real problem is, did you know such and such, and here's my take on what the most practical solution might be" ...or whatever.
And if you say, "I tried, they won't listen!" ...bull. Thousands and thousands of people. If you actually care, I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem finding someone willing to have a conversation with you.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykenzie

Having a conversation is nice and all, but none are received by the OWS locally.
At least my conversation topics.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ideas and knowledge spread like wildfire, just look at how fast this whole thing popped up everywhere to begin with. Thanks in huge part to the instant internet's role in our collective consciousness. If no one wants to have a conversation with you at a protest, why not start your own thing (like happened w/ Occupy the Fed)? Doesn't have to be a protest, there are tons of ways to get a message out, especially via the internet. Think of that kid in the first week or so of OWS who was speaking about the fractional banking system, the federal reserve, and sound money... that video went viral on the internet and I am willing to bet you a lot of kids learned a thing or two, or at least were inspired to look into things for themselves. Or even just a forum like this, there are ten thousand OWS threads every single day. There's always an opportunity to share your knowledge in a peaceful and collaborative way, and that's how things spread. The key is to not just turn on each other. I really believe that we're working toward a common goal.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow im still baffled by this thread, thank you for making up a crazy story, there all gonna catch a big bad disease cause there like animals, and there doing there number 1 and 2 where they eat and sleep..

Im sorry but this should be in the joke section

Im gonna just reapeat this cause nobody said anything yet lol...

How many homeless people live and die in the streets of this world, how many friggen epidemic did we get, how many people died from disease from there dirty animals...

This is a silly joke, if this is news, wow its gotta be faux news, WHo ever is defending this story is a joke...

Get an education, or find me real pictures or real events where dirty people have cause death lol...

Who ever is defending this one is a troll or a joke...

Plz find me anything that resembles a real news story or picture of people #ing on cars, lol seriously cause somebody says so, it aint true

Bad joke joke joke

Them OWS are turning into aminals lol

edit on 3-11-2011 by GodefroydeBouillon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by beezzer

I added this to that last post late:

What rights have been infringed upon? Freedom of being aromatically pleasing? The right to not get sick from a dirty environment? If somebody doesn't want to go there and risk getting sick, then don't go there. There are plenty of other occupy protests that don't have that many people confined so tightly and actually have portapotties.

Can you point out to me where in the Constitution it says that "when a citizen or group of citizens infringes upon another citizen, their rights are nullified"?

Spreading disease is an infringment of my right to live healthy
As far as I know, there's nothing in the Constitution that grants the right to live "healthy". If you don't want to get sick, don't go there.
edit on 2-11-2011 by TupacShakur because:

its next to the one that says the rich are evil and the government is there to support every human being from cradle to grave. because the the new meaning of pursuit is guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This sounds like disinformation to me...Are TPTB really that desperate to post all of these anti OWS threads?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

lmao, condoms? Really? Not surprising, and sex is an awesome way to stay warm!
Though sex after nearly 2 months and no shower .. hmm .. no thanks.

reply to post by ladykenzie

Thanks for all your constructive additions to the conversation...

reply to post by AncientAstronaut

Disinformation? How so? .. It's pretty blatantly obvious..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join