It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's message hits America (RTnews)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ron Paul forums, blog and chat room:

www.ronpaulforums.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Watched the 2 videos and can't wait for the actual elections to pan out. I myself believe Ron Paul is going to win. And with the fact being that he is the first politician that I MY SELF believe is not a shady guy, the country will improve.

But this is my opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
While it would be fantastic for him to win, or even get close and get air-time for his thoughts and policies, TPTB can not let that happen, and sadly, for him, I feel a sudden serious illness or accident coming on.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

What can one say? Truth, morals, clear direction... They tried so desperately to stump him with whats known as the "political third rail of politics": izrael.

The man shines. Truth shines. Liberty, freedom, shine.

Feel it. Feel the goodness. Embrace it.

edit on 14-8-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why cannot people see that this is a classic get to be the next POTUS ploy by a candidate. Say all the things that the people like and hey presto you are in!

What party does he represent?

How do you know hes not under instruction from TPTB?

Its a clever ploy to criticise the very people/organisations/establishment etc that are pulling your strings.

No change USA just like with Obama no change. Now its Ron Paul a load of gual no change.

Good luck US. You would be better off with someone who is not under the influence of TPTB. Yes its a lady, she not perfect but I think she would change things for better or worse. You would at least get some change!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I feel they might be scared to "Take care of him" for the fact that many people support him. I mean many and if Ron Paul were to suddenly just die a lot of people will understand why. I feel like they think it might lead to protests, riots, Ext. They already know their grip on us is slipping and they know we out number them by millions.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I always liked Ron Paul but thought he was a long shot. Now I realize that he can actually win! Of course, he has an uphill battle against his own party and the mainstream media who will stop at nothing to sabotage his campaign.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Do US folk actually believe RP is running out of genuine conviction and because he thinks he can win? or as an actual lame duck spoiler to ensure the nomination of another TPTB pre-ordained candidate?

One gets the impression that TPTB might well be ensuring that the 8 year rotating cycle continues by making sure that the outcome of the Republican nomination battle is rather split thus helping the democrats.

If Obama gets re-elected after his world changing promises and everything else that has come to pass then is my supposition correct?

Or if a Republican gets elected POTUS is it because TPTB know that its become all to obvious to the populas that the dice are loaded and that both sides of the coin are infact both heads so they have decided to break the cycle just to throw the populas off the scent?

Either way does that suggest no change and mor status quo and will be discussing the same issues once again in 2 years?
edit on 14-8-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: syntax and added last line

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I dont care what he has to say. He's a politician and when politicians are seen as a savior it scares me in the worse kinda way.
they always have the right way to do it
they always say they are gonna do it
they always talk like we do
they always tell us what we wanna hear
We always fall for electoral promises
He can be the next president with his hands & feet tied

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think the UK needs a Ron Paul, its so refreshing to hear someone speaking exactly what i think, and i believe millions if not billions do around the world, maybe just maybe the era of common sense could round the corner, now that's what i call a refreshing change, i for one will talk and tell people in the UK of Ron Paul's ideas, and with me and millions of others thinking this way hopefully things may be able to change, well lets hope so because it can not carry on the way it has been.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by russntx
allright does anyone else think ron paul looks like the heavens gate guy? its kinda creeping me out......

Instead of superficially attacking how he looks, why don't you discuss his platform? Meme much?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NebulaZero
I'm 26 years old, I'm an Army vet, and I have never in my life voted.

I've never once trusted a single presidential candidate ][ or any politician for that matter ][ that was ever worth my effort to vote.

I hate politics with a passion. I hate the fact that we get slammed into the ground for living in this nation.

I WILL be voting for Ron Paul when it gets to that point.

Make sure you talk to your military buddies about the good doctor. We need guys like you voting!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Why cannot people see that this is a classic get to be the next POTUS ploy by a candidate.
Say all the things that the people like and hey presto you are in!

Sure we can be fooled. It's not like it's never happened before. But Ron
Paul has been in Congress since 1974 and has stuck to his principles
the whole time. What other candidate can say that? What other politician
can say that? Not many. His views on American foreign and monetary policy
haven't changed either. Ron Paul has been both consistent and principled his
entire career in Congress. So it's not like we don't have his record to look
at. Did you see where RP pointed out he was not asked about flip-flopping
on issues the way the other candidates were? I think we can get a pretty
good idea what type of president RP will be just by looking at his record.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Even here in the UK they are playing him down. Just heard on the news about it and they mentioned the winner. Then went on about Perry? Being the man to defeat her. No mention of Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I hope he wins and takes back control of the government and restores the power and control of the $ back to the citizens of the U.S. and not some power/ego hungry bankers that don't care about the people and only about profit and monetary control.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The Ron Paul Song

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by micmac08

Isnt that what Obama did?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

RP is not the saviour you might think he is! just another puppet playing a tune the people like!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
reply to post by A por uvas

RP is not the saviour you might think he is! just another puppet playing a tune the people like!

Look at his record man. He's been in Congress long enough that you have a basis for understanding on how his Presidency would be.... I bet you have never even looked beyond what the MSM says about him or you are any enemy of freedom...... Which is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

So why has it taken this long for him to be in the frame for nomination? Me thinks hes just been used/played because it suits TPTB's purpose and it helps deflect the populas from thinking that the dice are loaded.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join