It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's message hits America (RTnews)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So many are talking about him coming in first? I can not believe it
Common sense for a change.

It's so gratifying that some newscasters are actually quoting the more important statements by Ron Paul.

Last night the GOP presidential candidates went head to head in a debate. Many of the issues plaguing the US were talked about but one voice emerged over the rest. Ron Paul was given a lot of air-time to make his points which some people have complained about. Is a new era of political thought around the bend? Kristine Frazao is in Iowa to tell us more.

Very sharp Ron Paul cutting down the trick questions. Makes me so happy that the MSM can’t ignore him anymore and they can’t trip him with their stupid tricks either.

A question: If Ron Paul’s becane the POTUS and end all the mindless foreign wars and redirect the war zillions to the US. Will He get a Nobel Peace Prize for that?

edit on 13-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The more I hear Ron Paul talk, the better I like him. He makes sense to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
He is getting better and better.

Ron Paul on FOX News 08/12/11

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The more I hear Ron Paul talk, the better I like him. He makes sense to me.

That's exactly why I don't think he is going to win the nom...he make too much sense..republicans are gonna go for status quo or the religious nut from Texas again..I'd be totally down for a Paul/Sanders ticket!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just watched him speak at the straw poll, I have fox news on.

If he loses in the US, can Canada have him?
I wonder if we have a birth requirement here

I love his ideas about a small government that doesn't interfere so much in people's lives.
It's good to see him getting air time.
Most of the other candidates are too religious, and church and state should not mix......

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

If he loses in the US, can Canada have him?
I wonder if we have a birth requirement here

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I just watched the videos posted above. Wow, first of all... I want to be like him when I reach 75 year old.
Secondly, this man is the epitome of a healthy foreign policy.

Who would want to fight/bomb/cause quarrels with the USA if they had this man on POTUS post?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I decided that my post may be slightly off-topic, so I just ended up making a thread about it. Here's some more of the MSM downplaying Ron Paul.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I will read this now. Thanks for the info.

ITA: Regarding of what you wrote in your thread. Jus one word to what they are feeling: FEAR
edit on 13-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
allright does anyone else think ron paul looks like the heavens gate guy? its kinda creeping me out......

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by russntx

Sometimes I read things here that make me hopeless about the fate of humankind

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think we can do this, thanks to Dr. Paul. America just needed a nice healthy injection of common sense, now look... all of the people who did not vote out of frustration or lack of good candidates are coming out and supporting RP! I'm filled with hope for USA once again.

Ron Paul uniquely (and unintentionally I think) tapped into the power of all these people. This is a social meme of righteousness and common sense that far surpasses lolcats or badly translated video games.

If he can bring our soldiers home and stop all this killing, I think he may be more worthy of a Nobel peace prize than any other person, at least in our current time.

I'm tired of listening to people talk badly about America, I'm tired of watching Americans get locked up and foreigners get killed and I'm tired of watching these morons nosedive our country into the ground. We have a chance!
edit on 13-8-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is my favorite of Ron Paul's video's so far. I think he has too much common sense to be President.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by russntx

Lots of people look like someone else. What a stupid comment!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only person that can save the US. Sadly, he will never be allowed to become president.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Ron Paul is the only person that can save the US. Sadly, he will never be allowed to become president.

Don't be so sure of that! What he is saying resonates with both liberals and conservatives in many ways. He could get such a following that he will overwhelm the naysayers.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
IMHO,oil companies and Republicans won't let the Democrats remove oil subsidies. Ron Paul will have even less of a chance of succeeding. But I am really hoping he wins though.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Rejonice because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm 26 years old, I'm an Army vet, and I have never in my life voted.

I've never once trusted a single presidential candidate ][ or any politician for that matter ][ that was ever worth my effort to vote.

I hate politics with a passion. I hate the fact that we get slammed into the ground for living in this nation.

I WILL be voting for Ron Paul when it gets to that point.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I was flipping through the channels and went by fox news today around noon and almost couldn't believe my eyes, another live interview! Keep the coverage coming!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Posted 22 minutes ago. XD

Why does the media ignore Ron Paul?

Sorry, just thought it was entertaining. America must be waking up?
edit on 13-8-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join