It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
# Do you have trouble concentrating? Of course i Do.
# Do you often feel depressed for no reason? I get depressed often when it is gray outside.
# Have you been diagnosed with ADD? Well no but I used to be to that point
# Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should? I know that I know how people are feeling
# Never been in a fight? I have never fought
but Ive been in a fight or 2
# Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right? All the time
# Have you expericed regular deja vu?

Sometimes it feels like I had the experience before so I continue doing the things my mind tells me I have already done before and the people say the exact same thing I "remembered" it to be. But the fact s the event never took place before.

# Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? 2: Pyro, and Static(who seem very real) and an alter ego named Matthew Sholubu
# Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent? still does today
# Do you often lose interest mid conversation? People around arent interesting enough
# Have you ever astral projected? Once I reached the vibrating part withought even trying but my body was vibrating and everything was turning to stars so became scared and stood up and took deep breaths and almost fainted.

Am I special?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Not really it doesnt help.
So then a complex sub atomic particle is not complex because it's small?
Animals vibrate at a lower frequency, say's who?
That's to your level of understanding of cos.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Nicely said. There are some of us that just simply reject the programming of the day, religion, science, anything that pulls us into to the ocean of closed minds, where we can be controlled by the "collective". We are the new discoverers.

My life experiences have been spiced with precognition, OBE's, an almost debilitating sense of empathy, empathic to a degree that many days I just can't stand the thought of feeling the energy of another human.

I have a son just about your age that exhibited gifts that I as a young parent was frightened of. I learned along the way that the experts and their diagnosis's and prescription drugs was just an effort to destroy what they did not understand.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by wavemaker
Nice thread. Others here might disagree with the OP but the seed have been planted. Hopefully those who have read it and resonated with the message will research more about this topic. It is understandable though that not everyone will resonate with this message and hence will just dismiss this topic. It is not yet their time.

Thats about it. There is so much information out there it's hard to take it all in. There are people out there who take advantage of all this information for their own gains. I was born in the time of the indigos (1970 - 1987) give or take a few years. I have the traits, but i dont refer to myself as an Indigo

I am myself, simple as that, But it is good to reasearch, it makes the mind work.

So then I must be an indigo child if that's the date.
But wasnt it established that all people are indigo children?
Im confused now. Are all people indigo children or just those born within that time frame?

link   
This post made me think of: An old Cherokee Indian told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is EVIL. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies, & ego. The other is GOOD. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, & truth." The boy thought about it & asked, "Which wolf wins?" The old man quietly replied, "The one you feed."

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

That's just my take on it

So then a complex sub atomic particle is not complex because it's small?

Size is irrelevant, as (for example) whales are much bigger than humans and probably have a far less complex process of thoughts.

Vibrating at a lower frequency doesn't mean animals are less happy or content, it just means they don't necessarily experience the same complexity of thought that humans do.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
# Do you have trouble concentrating? - Not since ive started meditating
# Do you often feel depressed for no reason? - Sometimes.
# Have you been diagnosed with ADD? - According to a doctor years ago. I dont feel ADD though.
# Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should? Definitely.
# Never been in a fight? - I actually kinda like to fight
# Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right? Yep.
# Have you expericed regular deja vu? Who hasnt?
# Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? "Laka."
# Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent? - Yes.
# Do you often lose interest mid conversation? I do but I stay. I really dont like for people to feel like i dicked them.

# Have you ever astral projected? I think so

Im too modest to label myself as special. This indigo stuff is interesting though and I support it, any way for people to just be happy is great.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Shepp because: forgot to say what i thought about the whole subject.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Shepp because: Removed self-deprocating humor.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So Indigo Children why wait untill 2012?

you have been awakenededed - you are all aware of self worth...

Stand up and be counted and change the world.....

Curiously is anyone born pre 1980 now redundant? the older model as such?

Just curious

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
sorry, i stopped reading after the bit that asks if you find it hard to concentrate on something for any length of time

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

So there is no ascencion for the animal kingdom then.
Ok I respect your opinion.
I still dont get it, either we all shift or we dont shift reality, that's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
ENFP here...

Hello

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good Discussion. By the way i am new to Ats. Somedays i feel incredible empathy towards many people. Whether its a person on tv sharing a personal story or a person on the street, so i guess i can relate to this topic. Also i want to know why you say to not smoke any grass? Anyone know why? or have any ideas?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sickduck

Because weed clouds your thoughts and expends your energy fast, generally. I wish it didnt say that part, too.

(Everything in moderation)
edit on 28-7-2011 by Shepp because: Added smiley to clarify intent.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
sorry, i stopped reading after the bit that asks if you find it hard to concentrate on something for any length of time

Why, mate? You could be the most "Indigo" of all. You never know.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sickduck

Native Americans, Shamans of all cultures have used the gifts of nature to aid in their spiritual discoveries. If it's man made, it's a pollutant and I won't use it.

Follow your own instinct.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Awesome thread! As wacky as the world of Indigo children is, I generally feel that it all makes sense intuitively. I'm INFP, and all the descriptions of Indigo children that I've found have pretty accurately described me.

I've heard a lot of people say that the Indigo children theory is just new age B.S. or a trap for suckers, and I can certainly understand that it SOUNDS nuts, but the more I hear about it, the more it makes sense. Maybe it's a real thing, maybe it's just a psychological profile, but it resonates with me. Lately I have been extremely sensitive to positive and negative energies, and I'm at the point that I just won't tolerate negativity. I'm not in denial of it, so much as I deny it's ability to exist as a controlling force over me. I've been feeling a strong, positive, female energy lately, sweeping across my consciousness.

Not much can scare me at this point, and negativity is having a harder and harder time getting through, though my dreams have become more turbulent. I've got a feeling that someone or something is trying to hold me back, and now that I'm beginning to find effective ways to fight them in this world, they've moved on to attacking me in the dream world, where I'm more susceptible. Well good luck, Forces of Negativity, because soon I will be unstoppable!

Hoo boy, sometimes I look at the stuff I write and just think, "I am absolutely NUTS." At least I'm in good company, and at least it's better than being "normal" whatever THAT is...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is what tests tell me: (from this link)

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 90% Extroverted (E) 10%
Intuitive (N) 54.35% Sensing (S) 45.65%
Thinking (T) 62.96% Feeling (F) 37.04%
Judging (J) 68.97% Perceiving (P) 31.03%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

From what I see in that, I am 'middle of the road' INTJ/ISTJ, but I don't know how that meshes with the other 98% of the population. I'd have to study up on them. I've always considered myself a 'Wanderer' under the Law of One criteria so I don't know if I'm Indigo, Crystal, Guardian, Wanderer. I'll find out when the time comes, as I feel a dawning of a great horizon beyond what the eye sees.
edit on 28-7-2011 by OuttaTime because: added link

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Awsome,I love this threads direction,now remember this,I agree with most of this info the OP has given,however dont forget that no matter what your perspective is you need to deal with the physical reality of the earth no matter what dimension you exist in,so a message to all Indigos and concerned people,google underground tsunami shelter crop circle message---those six words,and write down the directions somewhere you can get them later if there is no internet available.

Indigos will get it as soon as they visualise the concept.Anyone can get it if they choose,we are all capable of the same perspective.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
HELP US INDIGO CHILDREN!

We REALLY need a bunch of people who think they are gods gift to man to tell us how to live!

Seriously, though, stay away from me. I can only imagine how many normal, regular old human being are reading this thread and thinking to themselves: "Hey, that sounds a lot like me! I must be special, too!"

Come off it. The traits of supposed "indigo children" are things that normal human beings are supposed to feel. Buying into this whole "im special, and im here to show people the way" trend is BS. We dont need self-assumed deities, we need real leaders without inflated egos.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

you can artificially induce the process of becoming "light" and going to dimension X via the use of psychoactive chemicals, yeah? (temporary, and not without lingering side effects sometimes)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join