It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 54
<< 51  52  53   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm not someone who typically believes anything im told as my brain think quite logically. But last night i stumbled upon an indigo adult post talking about add (Which i was diagnosed with 3 years ago). So I continued to read and found it match 90-100% of the indigo traits. Later on I goto bed and im reading more about this indigo thing and i come across indigos seeing 11:11 appearing all the time and that it has a meaning.a couple minutes later im getting pretty tired so i look at the time and it is 11:11..and im thinking ok this is weird. So i start to think what does 11:11 mean. Well the obvious would be November 11. So the amount of days between the 11th and my birthday 11/28 is 17 days. So November 17th is the day my cousin was born on 11/17 (Both of us born in 1985). So I goto bed thinking its just a weird coincidence all these 1's im seeing. I am wake up to find the power had gone off and my two clocks were flashing 8:88 and 88:88.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaporstone

You tended to remember only those things that supported a particular point of view. In the case of the time you did not think twice about times when repeated digits were not displayed. At this time you might think you did not look at the clock except when that happened, but that is unlikely to be true.

The Indigo descriptions have changed over time. Those promoting indigo give indigos properties which cover a lot of people. If indigo claims were true almost everyone born today would be indigo. Not true is it?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would have to say not everyone is an indigo if it is indeed true. The main traits that have been posted about indigos lends to believe the person would be very introverted. I know many people in my life that would absolutely not fit most of the traits found in indigos; as most extroverts will find also. Most indigos will strongly share 90-100% of the traits.

But like people do with horoscopes if they want to believe a statement is true they loosely fit it in to there life to make it relevant. Not only are most the traits extremely accurate with me I think you would find most people who think they are indigo can strongly relate to almost all the traits.

Also I would say your probably right about the times on the clock, as i probably looked at it several times with it not showing any repeating numbers. I look at most things with lots of skepticism including this, so when I saw the 11:11 I just figured I subconsciously did it because I was reading about indigos. So going to bed very skeptical I wake up to the house that lost power and my clocks were flashing 88:88 and 8:88. Both these mean apparently that great wealth or good fortune is coming down the pipeline. Also the power outage was centralized within a 5 block radius of my house is a city of millions.

I think a logical thinking person as yourself may even begin to question if it's all coincidence if it happened to you.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaporstone

There are lots and lots of coincidences all of the time. If you were in a waiting room reading about baking and the receptionist called for a Mr baker to come inside you might or might not consider that special. Some people think they are special because street lights go out when they drive by. Little do they know it's because their headlight points too high.

The claim that most people are now indigos from the proponents of indigo and 2012. You yourself suggest they are wrong. Indigo is nothing more than a label of no value. It's a categorization made up to sell books and is not based on anything real.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaporstone
I'm not someone who typically believes anything im told as my brain think quite logically. But last night i stumbled upon an indigo adult post talking about add (Which i was diagnosed with 3 years ago). So I continued to read and found it match 90-100% of the indigo traits.

I discovered the same thing about one of my adhd children and made that same connection.
edit on 29-5-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Please google "Ted Talks--Temple Grandin"and you will learn how your children see the world and it will be easier to communicate with them and make them comfortable and happy.

Your kids are visual thinkers and are light years ahead of most people and because they are recieveing to little stimulus on their level they seem to be atrophying is certain areas from the perspective of 1 dimensional and 2 dimensional or conventional thinkers.

Temple Grandin will explain everything clearly in the show.

These traits are simply your kids showing you how they see the world ,remember they see the world in a visual way like an everchangeing video,not in linear thoughts like most people.

The best way for you to understand it is to think of your kids as mini "googles"because the way they recieve and give out data or thoughts and emotions is very much like the form and function of Google.

They can intake a TREMENDOUS amount of data continuously,in fact they NEED this constant flood of incomeing data to keep their internal video rolling along nicely,the problem is that parents and teachers cannot possibly give them enough and enough variety to allow them to evolve comfortably as individuals,if you believe it or not talk to then tenderly but as if they are adults ALL the time you will get a better response,because the MORE complicated the dynamic you involve them in the more COMFORTABLE they will become,just make sure you keep their brain multi-tasking by provideing a lot of visually catalysed commentary and verbal contact consistant.Just assume they will be able to inderstand complicated dynamics because they actually need YOU to open up and give them more data so they can keep learning visually,you need to give them more mental food,NOT less,just more VARIETY--in a constant consistant format.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Thank you for the info! I can't wait to absorb more information on this...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm an INTP and supposedly fellow Indigo (adult) and say
"Well done!! Excellent info & links!! Thank you!" ♥♥♥

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panda3
well, if somehow Indigo's will meet in a place, in a very same place where we idk, train together?
I would be honored to meet u guys

Check out these links --->>
www.experienceproject.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Indigo Adults

www.metagifted.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Indigo Traits

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well the Indigo child/2012 concept has been invading my world for 4 years now because I am a mom. Of course man is going to evolve evenually however, considering how long we have been on this planet it has been only a spec of time considering, in comparison the other timelines (dinosaurs) and their evoluationary changes.

I know several spiritually gifted people who are really down to earth and have actual gifts. I also know indigo children, if you want to call them that. It is all a matter of human opinion and how you judge it. Everything on this planet is a big topic of discussion.

My opinion is, how do we expect the world not to change when it is continually moving under our feet and all around us. Just because we cannot necessarily see it or feel it doesn't necessarily mean it is not there or not happening.
Far be it for me to say or judge. All I know is yes kids of today have it made and have access to lots of good fun electronics to say the least and my two kids being 16 years apart are amazingly different from each other, but do have one thing in common and that is love. That is one thing that never changes.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Excellent wording! I agree with everything that you say. Its going to be a little hard for me to give up smoking though... What planet do indigos come from? nd what about rainbow, crystal, and blue ray children?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by Samuelis

I keep seeing the term "Indigo Child" thrown out. What does that mean exactly?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 51  52  53   >>

join