It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

No prob, but you'll find many here won't even consider the idea of an Indigo, so they'll be non receptive, and it's a subject perfect for trolling
But there are those on here who fully support the idea. More may drop by

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

There are no secrets...meditate and go within yourself. The "Occult" is simply the things you have not looked into (hidden, find the true definition), and have bought into as wrong. TPTB have stated "Do not go there, it is WRONG.", and you chose not to challenge them...Thus go forth and challenge them, this is your choice!

The "Truth" is within!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 28-7-2011 by ChungTsuU because: grammer

edit on 28-7-2011 by ChungTsuU because: grammer

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ahh Indigo children...bless their delusional hearts!

No, you're not that special and if you were, you wouldn't need to remind everyone that you are...actions speak louder than words, they never seem to do anything with their special abilities...besides tell everyone about their special abilities of course.

Shows like Idol (Yes I know, the irony!) often present us with glimpses of these delusional types...

Absorbed by their own hype.

Poor things!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thanks for posting

I know it seems that way, but its not at all.

Indigo is merely a way of describing something new. I try to use the term female energy when speaking with skeptics. Not sure who coined indigo but I think it has stuck.

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamuelisHeaven and hell are inside you. They are merely two different ways of descibing your dream world. The message that we haven't grasped yet is that you create your heaven or hell simply with the way that you choose to think!

QFT! The way I see it, we've created Hell on earth and now its time to create Heaven instead.

I am an INFP too so I can relate to a lot of what you've said...not pouring milk in the kettle though
I have also been told that I am an indigo and the idea resonates with me but I don't fully buy into it, partially because it is a bit of an ëgo trap" so to speak. If the Indigos are real, I don't think they are only INFP and certainly not blonde-haired/blue-eyed like a lot of people believe.

I'm trying to maintain my positivity but its hard being submerged in a world full of negativity. I also can't see any way atm to be completely self-sufficient and not tied into the system through debt. I just don't think its possible atm, which shows how much "TPTB" have planned this all out.

Anyway, I know it'll all turn out fine. I just hope that I can find my place in this world before too long - its been eluding me for too long now

I don't think I got the Lady Gaga thing, unless you are alluding to either her being representative of the feminine energy or a pawn for TPTB.

I do agree about the feminine energy though. The world has been out of balance for a while and it is slowly rebalancing. This happens on all levels simultaneously because Äs above, so below". I think its a good thing but it is annoying when the pendulum swings back the other way and males become discriminated against - this is by no means the norm but there are examples of it around the place. Examples being custody rights of children after a divorce, or any feminine hygiene commercial. Women tend to fob it off because Ïts about time you got some of your own medicine". But as you said, if you fight fire with fire you just get more fire. Its time to forgive and move on.

My life's journey over the last decade or so has been to rebalance these energies within myself. I was trying to conform to the masculine stereotype and went so far as suppressing and torturing my feminine side, but slowly I have learned to be more accepting of those energies as a part of myself. I have been amazed at things that I know intuitively for example, even though modern science says its impossible, or just a coincidence. I'm not the most masculine male but not incredibly feminine either - I am just more open to my intuitive and emotional side now. I think this is an important journey for all people of all genders - lest we all just conform to stereotypes.

Still, I don't have any special powers yet, but I am eagerly awaiting the day they begin to manifest

edit on 28-7-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

It is extremely hard being an indigo child at times I agree but if we keep learning about what and who we are then understanding ourselves and sharing experiences should make it easier. I personally find it hard to cope with depression. I found out about indigo children not long ago and the description matched me to a T. I will be reading this thread more thoughily later as I'm on my way to work and this subject is of great interest to me. I have been feeling 'weird' these past few weeks/months and it's getting stronger and stronger and harder to cope so I am thankful of any information i can find and as always I make my own mind on what I read. Star and flag for this thread. I'll be back for a read later.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Dont worry about these naysayers here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And well, let them troll and think what they want. Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children.

I don't know if im an indigo or not, every kind of 'trait's list i've seen has been spot on. I personally have first hand experience with a Rainbow child, my friends daughter is incredible. Its aweinspiring how smart she is, she takes after her father, who is also an indigo. She has found objects, and animals (cats, lol), without knowing where they are. She'll just point, or say "he's in there" and voila, thats where he is. Could be fluke, yeah, but not if it happens frequently

Do you have trouble concentrating? Yes
Do you often feel depressed for no reason? Yes
Have you been diagnosed with ADD? No
Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should? Yes
Never been in a fight? Never
Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right? Yes
Have you expericed regular deja vu? Very crazy deja vu, almost scary sometimes.
Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? Who didn't though ;P
Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent? Yep
Do you often lose interest mid conversation? Sometimes
Have you ever astral projected? Not yet.

I have done a lot of research on this topic as well. Who knows whats going to happen. but a dimensional shift would be what i would want. To live in the age of enlightenment? the golden age? a world of compassion and unconditional love for everyone and everything, as its meant to be?

If half or 2/3 of the population needs to perish in order for this to happen, then let it. If i die, thats my karma. Same to you. We'll see when the time comes. But my gut feelings are usually pretty close, and i have a gut feeling about this. Meditation is no joke, enlightenment is no joke. Look at monks, they practice for years for it, but with the invention of the internet, we have the ability to each enlightenment much faster because the knowledge is there, in front of us all the time. Just have to look

Indigos that started arriving during the 1970’s have distinct warrior personalities. They will stand up and fight for what they think is right and what they believe in. They also know when they are being lied to and manipulated and will not comply with any system that may be limiting or dysfunctional. Indigos also have little or no tolerance for dishonesty. They are here to show us that the archaic systems in schools, government, parenting, and healthcare are not healthy and must change or we will continue to fail globally as a civilization.

www.starchildren.info...

Seems kind of true doesn't it? Crystal children were born from 1990 - 2010, as well as some before and after, and the Rainbow children were born after 2000. ADD = fake.

Also as a note, i skimmed the post, because its mostly stuff i already know, and im working so i don't have the time to read it. But i will

Peace & Love
edit on 28/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The power of suggestion is a powerful thing huh? Listening a bunch of relatively common incidents as a means of coaxing the naive..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hey there, OP,

As hypocritical as it is for me to point this out, I'm going to have to. Though your message and intent is most definitely pure, and although you mean well, the majority of what you say is based on a hope for the future to change drastically.

I'm not just saying this because I'm an unedgy extrovert (because I'm the absolute opposite - was once an INFJ according to those tests, and then INFP), but I'm saying this because it's very easy to fall for this sort of stuff. I can't say I believe any of that indigo stuff, and most of the time, a lot of the indigo symptoms are rather ambiguous. Hell, you could say that most people with Asperger's are indigo children.

Thing is, if you want the world to change, you just have to wait for the right time to take appropriate action. Synchronicity works in weird ways, and a lot of the time you will find that you will just ease into the right place, like a jigsaw piece being put in the right place.

But in saying that, who knows? The indigo philosophy could be true, but I think it's just a bunch of new age crap. Not to say that I don't fall for a lot of new age crap, myself, but y'know.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Manic Depression Symptoms

... "Likewise, any psychotic symptoms associated with bipolar disorder should occur within the context of a manic or a depressive state - delusions of grandeur and hallucinations may be either wildly optimistic and grandiose, or completely disastrous and guilt-ridden."

Bipolar Disorder & Manic Depression Diagnosis And Symptoms

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Excellent Post.

People may say this is all just hocus pocus, but they remain ignorant and blind to the truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I consider myself Indigo. My personality profile ENTJ. My profile is comprised of only 2% of the population. Apparently, though I am in the same boat as you. My mind absorbs information around me, and it is sometimes difficult to put my thoughts into the correct form. Often times, it is not the inability to communicate my ideas, but the lack of words and others that will understand. I feel like I have an immense amount of knowledge in certain areas, but nobody will listen.

That is my personality
and I too have a hard time explaining things. I read so much that sometimes I don';t know where to begin when explaining something, it's just something I understand but can't really put in words to tell others. It drives me nuts sometimes.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

so your just lurking all my threads now?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
Manic Depression Symptoms

... "Likewise, any psychotic symptoms associated with bipolar disorder should occur within the context of a manic or a depressive state - delusions of grandeur and hallucinations may be either wildly optimistic and grandiose, or completely disastrous and guilt-ridden."

Bipolar Disorder & Manic Depression Diagnosis And Symptoms

Would you like to perhaps make a statement on what you just posted here?

And i can sympathize guys, i too have trouble explaining something to someone. I know what im trying to explain, but all that comes out is a stutter sometimes as im trying to form the words. My vocabulary isn't the best either but thats alright.

Let people believe what they want, theres not much you can do about it.
, just be happy, let the naysayers believe what they want. Don't let a troll take away your spirituality

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I would like to think of myself as enlightened...

i experience De ja vue... i always feel im right, my brain keeps me up at night...

i dont think im special... its too easy to say im special and different... millions have throughout history...

i think its just an internet based fad, thats my opinion... by the reasoning on here i am an indigo child and thus my feeling on this are correct?

does this not create an issue?
can we not just be.. some work, build, think, war, create and imagine, that is the diversity of skills needed to get to where we are now as a race.

this isnt a new thing its now just an easy to contact other people about thing.

if the Indigo children are so important and enlightened why have they just watched the world go to # why dont they get off there self loving asses and actually change the world for the better...

it saddens me

Just my thoughts

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the great thread. I ran across this subject about 6 months ago. I have 2 sons with ADHD and have always thought their souls to be "different" 1 of them which fits the "rainbow child" category, and 1 of my daughters has an "old soul", and seems to be developing special abilities slowly over the past year, but doesn't seem to fit any specific star child categories.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
excellent post ,the powers that be know humanity is waking up and they are going to have to create a false flag event very soon ,i am guessing it will be in 2 - 3 months and i am guessing it will be a staged alien invasion ,and it will make 9/11 look like a little baby ,they need to fill humanity with another dose of FEAR ,it's their last chance to keep control of this reality but guess what they have already failed ,this earth is ascending and no one can stop that fact,i can feel my body transmuting blockages and unlocking my DNA already ,the frequencies are going to keep on rising and life is going to become very confusing for people who are unaware of what is happening, it's going to feel as if the old way of living is crumbling and dissolving (which it is) ,there is going to be those who can not handle the change in frequency,their bodies will have too much blockages and wont be able to withstand such a massive change when the dimension shifts to a higher one. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DNA AND CHAKRA SYSTEM ,I CAN NOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.We are living in not the end years or the end days or months but the END HOURS ,this is not hocus pocus ,the people who think that are just not aware of what is happening ,their logical mind is still in control ,it's like a prison keeping you from awakening and realizing what's going on.2011 - 2013 baby! the time is NOW ,get prepared because we are about to enter into something AMAZING!.

link   

Lots of what you say seems to me good and right, however, theres a big problem: Why divide the people in "indigo" or even "crystal" and those who are not? as far as i can see we are all human and capable of much more than we can do, those who label themselves crystal included. also you only push your ego with such labels which is, in the end, worst only for yourself.

and those other, "normals" dont you think they also want their spirit and their creativity recognized? It must be a joke that indigo came after 1990 and crystals after 2000. all the good and bad constantly come here, so dont trust in numbers. all of us can outgrow the current state of affairs, dont deny it to anyone.

Oh yeah, and please recognize the necessity for factual thinking. there would be no civilization without the matematicians and correct spelling, so while astral traveling also bother about the tedious small differences which make the real genius..

link   
reply to post by JeffMagnetic

I actually agree with you. you seem very wise.

The only thing i would counter you with, is the fact that this "new age" crap seem's to have more truth to it than all of the current religions combined. You can't deny the fact.

It's not about falling for anything. It's about training yourself never to fall for anything....ever again.

Do you know what I mean?

Your post resinates with me as just 12 months ago I was the wooliest sheep in the herd. I'm not asking you to follow this stuff blindly. I'm saying wake the f*&% up and start enjoying life! See.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
# Do you have trouble concentrating? - Only on what I dont like, makes sense.
# Do you often feel depressed for no reason? - Never, ever.
# Have you been diagnosed with ADD? I dont know, if I have, I dont care.
# Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should? Depend's on the mood, I feel my pain more.
# Never been in a fight? Plenty, conflict is natural.
# Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right? Alway's.
# Have you expericed regular deja vu? Who hasnt?
# Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? Jesus, but then I grew up.
# Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent? All of them.
# Do you often lose interest mid conversation? If I think the conversation is crap then yes, of cos.
# Have you ever astral projected? Yes.

Im a Gemini, not an indigo child.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join