It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian, Amphibians and other Ancient "Alien/Gods"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

E.T races can live up to 5000 years. Oh

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Remember this is by our current understanding of science. I mean civilizations have only been around a few thousand years. And we don't know everything about Space Travel. Plus these things could be from another Dimension or even from the Future. Who knows

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

Originally posted by SLAYER69

doesn't get anymore Cult- like then that...

To each his own.

I get the feeling that your life is filled with bogeymen, intrigue and mystery...

not really my life is filled with proven facts and proven facts only.

I better not ever see you make an assumption with words like that.
I don't want to see you drawing conclusions from evidence either.

yep I make conclusions based on facts only....damn straight..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What have I said or stated as a "Fact" that you disagree with?
All the links and images I have provided are "Factual" All the cultures and or civilizations they come from are "Factual". The stories from those periods in human history from across the globe and time have been noted and documented. I have made no claims. Just presented the images and stories for others to view, read and come to their own conclusions.

I asked questions not presented anything as a "Fact" that isn't provable. You say it's a "Cult" Well that's your own myopic opinion and you're welcomed to it. It has been noted. Anything else you care to contribute?

This is a conspiracy site after all.

Having said that your contribution is welcomed.
edit on 6-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

post by MathematicalPhysicist
All of your truths are contradicted by the fact that interstellar travel is not feasibly possible.

Not possible according to our limited knowledge , you seem to assume an ET race would use the same method of travel as us .
We are a young species , who knows what is possible for a species thousands or tens of thousands of years ahead of us .

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

No Alien civilization is going to go through all of those obstacles just so they can spy on us primitive human beings, and the notion of multiple round trips and guiding humans along is laughably delusional.

What if you are their responsibility, your maturing as species to prevent total extinction, due to the blood lust in the genes (there are WARS now) that can go into a whole nother level with the weapons of today? Good reason to return. To add TRAVEL: jump into one star exit another. How much time that takes???
edit on 7/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

No Alien civilization is going to go through all of those obstacles just so they can spy on us primitive human beings, and the notion of multiple round trips and guiding humans along is laughably delusional.

What if you are their responsibility, your maturing as species to prevent total extinction? Good reason to return.

not thats not the case

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I ignore children...there opinions are meaningless.

Two quick questions:

1. If everyone posting in this thread, other than you, is a child, then why are you the one who is acting the most immature??

2. Which part of your ignoring process causes you to post about 1/3 of the comments??

Personally, I am not a believer of Lizard-Men. Regardless, I cannot deny that Slayer has once again, put alot of effort into making a well-structured OP, that does a good job of sparking an interest.

ETA- P.S. it is "THEIR" opinions.
Search Google for 3rd grade English lessons.
edit on 7/6/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

not thats not the case

I like playing under bridges too

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Remember this is by our current understanding of science. I mean civilizations have only been around a few thousand years. And we don't know everything about Space Travel. Plus these things could be from another Dimension or even from the Future. Who knows

Indeed, I'll cede. Our knowledge is not absolute about physics, and the sci-fi geek in me cannot dismiss the notion there are possible civilizations that are millions of years more advanced. But...why would they, a civilization so much more advanced than we are, waste their precious time and resources on guiding our evolution along and spying on us? You won't see humans spying on ants or trying to communicate with them, and we are literally ants in stark comparison to such technologically superior civilizations.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

Your accusing people who believe in the AAH to be in a Cult.....Not only is that trolling its making accusations without any Evidence.

Dam owned.

oh yay another gullible child.

bright future...Alien/Reptillian Worshipping children coming up in a few years....yep

I think you both are trolls.
edit on 6-7-2011 by TheGuyThatThinksClearly because: (no reason given)

Oh yea and who do you worship?
After that we can compare my future to your and see who's is looking brighter ;]
edit on 6-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Even if there was evidence of that, we are talking round trips that stretch over very long time intervals (tens of thousands of years or even hundreds thousands of years), despite that it may have felt like a few years or decades to the travelers (time dilation). That is enough time for either extinction or evolution of the species to occur (speciation), either way, there is a very very high probability the species will no longer exist once the travelers return.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Indeed, I'll cede. Our knowledge is not absolute about physics, and the sci-fi geek in me cannot dismiss the notion there are possible civilizations that are millions of years more advanced. But...why would they, a civilization so much more advanced than we are, waste their precious time and resources on guiding our evolution along and spying on us? You won't see humans spying on ants or trying to communicate with them, and we are literally ants in stark comparison to such technologically superior civilizations.

I totally disagree. I know several human beings who spy on ants. My 3.5 year old grandson is one of them. In fact, many people buy ant farms for amusement. That aside, I do appreciate the OP's work and food for thought...even if I am only a lowly member of an ant farm.

Cheers..have a good day.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Us the human civilization have lived through over millions of years and survived the worst scenarios ever...How is it that these advanced races can go extinct in thousands, hundred thousands of years....
edit on 6-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

post by MathematicalPhysicist
You won't see humans spying on ants or trying to communicate with them

Maybe not communicate with them but people do keep Ant farms , botanists have and do study ant colonies .
I believe the whole "we are like Ants to them " is a flawed concept , if you were from an Alien planet and you happened upon Earth wouldn't you be intrigued by our species , music , sport , war , you could study us for centuries and still be non the wiser

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Your accusing people who believe in the AAH to be in a Cult.....Not only is that trolling its making accusations without any Evidence.

Dam owned.

bright future...Alien/Reptillian Worshipping children coming up in a few years....yep

I don't worship things that I cant prove...

Have fun bowing down to mr. lizardman, and frogman...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This comment caught my attention, so I decided to have a quick look through all of your posts. Most seem to be very short and angry. None actually contained any intelligent remarks.

Then I got down to this↓↓ particular comment, and I just wanna say I'm sorry. It'll be ok. You can pull through this, and leave it in the past. Karma will take care of your uncle.

No Motivations, just people remembering what Uncle bob did to them when they was 6...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Dam owned.

I don't worship things that I cant prove...

Have fun bowing down to mr. lizardman, and frogman...

Ok good
Making an assumption there and guess what that's not a fact.
Lol why would anyone worship aliens?

Now we can get on to our pissing contest of who's future looks brighter.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The topic of this thread is Reptilian, Amphibians and other Ancient "Alien/Gods"

Some reminders of posting behavior here at ATS, which is enforced.

*** Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

***ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

***One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Anything to the contrary will be removed. If it keeps up, you may be post banned.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ants are Animals (insects to be absolute) but we are intelligent we can rely on more than tought than instinct. Plus we may be descendants of other Alien races who are like us.
edit on 6-7-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join