It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian, Amphibians and other Ancient "Alien/Gods"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChrist122

I appreciate the thread bump.

This thread took on a life of it's own.
I appreciate everybody's feedback both pro and con

PEACE

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My tendency to speculate about the ET dinosauroid humanoid race...leads me to believe that they are one of the most intelligent space faring races in our galaxy --- and that they could possibly represent the so called "Gray" alien species.

And yes...they are my Gaods ---- along with my emphatic feellings towards them --- and admirations of their wonderfull flying machines; that must be capable of superluminal speeds.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Sometimes you need to just wait for some topics to become invigorated again.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I hadn't seen this thread, but here's your 80th star you deserve it!

btw i looooove your avatar. Sorry im drinking and i just wanted to irritiate that

WoooT

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow, Holy thread bump Batman.

Flash from the past. I forgot I wrote this one lol

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Even Elder gods start out small, I guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I wonder if imagery of Mermaids could be related to the Nagas and their depictions, due to the Nagas having a strong connection with rain and the waters. Lower half of their bodies being presented with ether a fishes tail, or a snakes while parts are more then capable of swimming.

Awesome how that slab of rock design similar to a G.I Joe concept I found on google, while their are tons of stories of the riding mythical beasts like the Greek Pegasus, they all share a common of ether having their Gods approval, the Creature allows it, or they have the knowledge to use it. As far as the Dragon thing can go and how deep it is in mythologies of the Old or New, one thing is certain, Dragons are only Dragging on. My main believe as to why Dragons are so prominent is that they are literally Chimeras of sort, many combinations of real life animal, made into one awed creature of fantasy.

So far, it all Snakes and Ladders from here.

edit on 25-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join