It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father 'raped his six-month-old son and infected him with HIV'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The responses in this thread are shining examples of the hatred-filled world we live in today.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Father 'raped his six-month-old son and infected him with HIV'

www.dailymail.co.uk

A father has been arrested for raping his six-month-old son and infecting him with HIV.

Police say that Lenny Love, 29, from Silverton, Ohio, knew he had the virus when he raped his son in March.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wlwt.com
www.fox19.com
globalgrind.com

I'm not a fan of the death penalty but if ever i was going to sentance someone to death it would be this sick, twisted individual!!
Although the death penalty is probably too nice for him i say let him rot in prison for the rest of his life and be made a sex doll for any inmate that felt the need.......see how he likes getting raped every day and night for the rest of his miserable life!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There are some crimes that are so abhorrent that the very thought of it makes one question the value of humanity. But what we must always remember is that this sick *SNIP* is one of a tiny, tiny minority of humans who would do this to their young. By and large people are good. But individuals like this guy are a cancer - a blight on the human race and as such should be excised. I'm talking about put to death, regardless of his reasons. Pedo? Put him to death. Mentally-ill? Put him to death. No torture, no suffering, just a quick execution. He's an abbhoration, a mistake of nature that should never have been born into this world, and he should be erased from the gene pool altogether.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Troofseeker because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/6/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
and this is why we have the death penalty. i think the death penalty is underused in situations like this. doing such a thing is unfathomable, and anyone who does this deserves to die.

this innocent child's life will be messed up forever. i'd rather die than that happen to me.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

Death would be too easy, and there are much worse things out there than death, I've seen such things. He could be trapped in his body, not able to move, barely able to eat, just lying in a bed all day, all night.

Imagine, day after day, not being able to do NOTHING besides breathe.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Sickening. I remember a guy who gave his 3-4y/o stepdaughter an std here in my state a while back.

I think he was sentenced to 15 years. Light sentence IMO. Mandatory life is far more appropriate. Feed them to the wolves, no death sentence.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
The responses in this thread are shining examples of the hatred-filled world we live in today.

pretentious nonsense

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
and this is why we have the death penalty. i think the death penalty is underused in situations like this. doing such a thing is unfathomable, and anyone who does this deserves to die.

this innocent child's life will be messed up forever. i'd rather die than that happen to me.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)
Ill agree with you with the death penalty! There is only two things worse than a muderer and that's a rapist and well...a snitch

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is a topic thats so deplorable and sickening, it's easier to pretend it doesn't exist or hide it and not talk about, its so hard to comprehend how or why this happens in our world.

However it's only when these topics are put in our face and not swept under the carpet that something gets done and justice prevails, we need to know the truth, no matter how awful and hard to swallow it is.

So many call for death penalty, for me death is too easy for these .....really sick un-human beings, I'm lost for the correct term to call them without using inappropriate language !!

I really think hell on Earth is the only punishment, and death is too easy, they should be casterated and IMHO so should all sex offenders !!

Make them a eunuch to suffer for the rest of their lives, let them live and know and see what they will never have again.

I am not biased about males or females, just take away what makes them so evil..not sure what a casterated female is called however, a male is a eunuch a female is a ..

Anyway the OP did right by posting in my opinion, we need to get mad and start to change the world, not hide from these difficult and sickening topics.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
First of all:

This is just awful. There's absolutely no redemption for what this man did to his son. There's no excuse. He should rot in prison until the day he finally dies.

Second of all:

To all of you folks talking about how you'd like to see this man's skin flayed off from his back, tortured, beaten to death - or near beaten to death. Acting like you'd enjoy the spectacle, how do you differ from the very savage you'd see this done to? Honestly.

ATS members these days...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
First of all:

This is just awful. There's absolutely no redemption for what this man did to his son. There's no excuse. He should rot in prison until the day he finally dies.

Second of all:

To all of you folks talking about how you'd like to see this man's skin flayed off from his back, tortured, beaten to death - or near beaten to death. Acting like you'd enjoy the spectacle, how do you differ from the very savage you'd see this done to? Honestly.

ATS members these days...

To the people who would roll out the red carpet and take good care of a monster that did such an act --> that makes you just as evil as they are. I am nice to nice people, and I am not religious like you probably are so there is no god that would come along and have a problem that I would wish someone like this have the most frightening end of existance this cruel reality can conjure up for them. But hey, since you are so forgiving perhaps you should request that this goof get a hot tub in his cell, maybe along with bottles of crystal, so he can sit back and laugh how this society gifts people who break the law who are high profile cases. Just look at what karla homolka did on OUR tab here in canada. They give her a free education and the totally dork some innocent people around with their student loans program for 10 years (plus even more time dealing with it in court). Personally I've lost faith in this society and until there's some real incentive added to get these people to fear the consequences they will always be looking at the consequences as a life long trip to the holiday inn. And you weak minded cowards think you are setting a good example? This sort of punishment should be reserved for someone so obviously guilty, I think we should skip the trial and just get biblical and medieval on this tainted, rotten soul. Your ideals do not fit well with reality, in some places people get this punishment for doing nothing, at least this scum has done something to definitely deserve it. Personally I am tired of people's indifference and ignorance; in reality if someone cut off my hand, I would hunt them down, and cut off both of their hands. We need to re-arm ourselves, and we need to extend being humane to people whom are deserving of being part of humanity -- I think it is safe to say this POS will never be considered a part of humanity again.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
Sickening. I remember a guy who gave his 3-4y/o stepdaughter an std here in my state a while back.

I think he was sentenced to 15 years. Light sentence IMO. Mandatory life is far more appropriate. Feed them to the wolves, no death sentence.
I hope that man goes missing shortly after he gets out and someone tortures him to death slowly. Death from a million papercuts. Mental illness or not this guy will probably do it again once he gets out.

Oh and 15 yers, at 50K a year, so 750k spent on keeping him locked up!

Yeah that's worth it. I think maybe 5K spent on an expert at torturing, and a meat grinder to turn the son-of-a-bitch into bone and blood meal for the pigs to eat or the plants to grow with, ought to be some real justice. What a waste of money. When he gets out, he will ruin more lives and ding the tax payers for a couple million more. What a great way to turn a losing situation, into a TOTAL FAILBOAT COULDN'T LOSE ANY WORSE situation, isn't the government AWESOME for turning such a terrible thing into something WORSE?
edit on 6-7-2011 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have no words

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp

In response to this dimwit, apathy only encourages more rapists and criminals to rule over this world. If there were still some real consequences why, they would have the fear of god put into them again! I think it's safe to say that 99.9% of us think that rapists should die a horrible and painful death, We should do a web poll just to double check, but having sympathy for the rapist isn't exactly that popular of a side. And don't you preach "it isn't civilized" while I get to see US soldiers grinning from ear to ear holding up their trophy kill naked and bloody 15 year old boy, or the countless other photographs of mentally sick people who probably deserve a similar fate to the rapist (and the great thing is, they stand a high enough chance of getting tortured to death or having a very frightening death like being able to see their own body after having their heads cut off with a rusty machete). Seriously I am not violent --> leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. But I do make sure I get even I am not a door mat and most people don't agree with your ideology of being a doormat either. SCREW WITH ME AND I SCREW BACK, I don't care how hateful that sounds.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?
So can this be classed as paedophilia or pre-determined infanticide?
Personally I'd have him up on both charges plus anything else I could think of.

BUT the "father" should not be executed. Rather he should be imprisoned and the reason for his imprisonment should be announced to his fellow inmates and as a treat, he should be allowed out of his section once a week to mingle with his new found friends.

Yes, that's just what the tax payers need! A circus, just like the oj simpson trial. Even though this goof admits his crimes, I'm sure the court fees will be fairly high. This guy is worth a couple million dollars of waste on our backs when a bullet only costs $1. The flaying is free, though I'd suggest finding someone with aids to do it (same strain) this way the dangerous job isn't as much of a health threat. Damn right, it's time society dealt with it's problems with some fiscal responsibility. Funny thing is, now you'll probably be paying for his aids medications too! So that's about $300 to $1000 a month more. YAY! What a rotten POS society I have no choice but to become indoctrinated in! YAY STUPIDITY!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You don't torture a mad dog.

You just put a mad dog down.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

While I appreciate the name calling, I never said I believed it is ok to rape a baby. I did, however, comment on the incredibly immature emotional responses to such a terrible act. Punishment needs to be based on rationality and reason, not petty emotions. I agree with the poster above me that some people should be put down like dogs, for they are little more than dogs. But such a punishment should be dealt by a calm, apathetic, objective people, NOT a bunch of asinine children whose emotions rule over their entire being. I understand why you misunderstood me, but that doesn't change the fact that what I said was true. The posts are full of hate-filled emotional responses.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
reply to post by civilchallenger

Idiocy?!?!
You feel people (myself included) are idiots for wishing that the piece of s**t who did this suffers immensely for what he has done.

I started off my post by saying he deserves a brutal punishment, so obviously that is not why certain people are wrong about what they are saying. Like I mentioned before, I don't like a justice system based on complete chaos. The "idiocy" is in focusing on revenge ideas instead of restitution ideas. The first thing that should have come to your mind is what the criminal is going to have to do for the victim for now on.

What part of raping your own 6 month old baby makes you feel he deserves justice in the same sense someone who steals a car, or someone who commits fraud receives. He will get Justice in that he will go to court and be tried - but once he gets what he truly deserves which is suffering and pain - then real "justice" will be served.

Justice will not be served regardless of the amount of pain he is involved with. Justice is only served when there is victim restitution and crime prevention.

How this doesn't sicken every person to the core who reads it is beyond me.

I'm sure it does. What also sickens me though is that people really think you can have justice if you inflict a good amount of pain on the rapist, without considering what happens to the victim at all. That is what also sickens me.

And even with all that considered, justice should be about righting wrongs, not fighting fire with fire. Yes it would be a fitting punishment and no it wouldn't help anybody achieve anything except for a feeling of false self-righteousness ***False? in what sense false***

False in the sense you are polarizing the world in pretending we are not all connected and all one in a way or another. Like it or not, human beings are not mystical creatures. You are not "better" than another person. You are simply better at certain things under certain contexts. But you are not in a mystical sense "just plain better" than another person regardless of what awful things they do. You are better at participating in ethics than they are, and thats it.

and a blood-thirsty and violent revenge accomplishing nothing *** apart from wiping someone off the earth who should not be here*** The point being this guy should be made to spend a good fraction of his time waiting hand over foot at a very long distance for the sake of his son for now on until his death You really feel he should be allowed any kind of contact with someone he raped as a baby? Great sort of justice you believe in. As for the looking out for the baby - how would you expect him to react when he gets old enough to understand "this man will help you from 100 miles away"
Boy"why is that"
Authorities "because he is doing penance for abusing you as a child but cant come near you"
Boy " oh ok I am happy to continue accepting his help" puts phone down - drives to find him - beats him to death boy serves sentence for murder.
Rapist Paedo out free. What a good result!***

You act as if this has never happened. It happens all the time to a lot of people in the USA. Father on son abuse happens every minute of every day. In the US, there is something called "child support payments" where an abusive father is forced at gun point to slave away for his children from a distance. And no, there is no contact in those cases, and I never claimed there was. Only the child support payment system is a total joke and system of injustice that often does nothing for the child. So hopefully the child will get something better than so-called child support payments. He needs something more like child restitution payments deriving from slave labor of the father.

I should indeed have said that yes I hope this baby receives all the medical care possible, that the HIV virus is treated before it takes hold, and he gets placed into a loving family environment where I hope and pray the rest of his life is good - because this is about as bad as it gets - and grows up to be a decent human being with no long lasting mental anguish from this horrific event.
That good enough for you?
More or less, but you never mentioned where the rapist should be the one to have to pay for all the treatments to the victim. Should the focus of justice be on improving the life of the victim as much as possible at the expense of the criminal, or on making the criminal suffer as much as possible? Which one? If you think the focus needs to be on the victim, then that is good enough for me.

So my point is that justice is all about victim restitution and future prevention, not about making sure someone suffers.
edit on 7-7-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Are you kidding? Cut off his toes and finger and let him bleed out until the clotting stops the bleeding.. then you find a truly evil way to make it last for weeks!!!!!!!!

This man is not a human.... You bleeding hearts need to wake the hell up!!!!! This man is not part of society.. he is a waste of breathe and space.. Kill him ..

Go ahead and tell me how wrong it is.. Go ahead and preach your anti violence... Some people do not deserve to be alive... This man does not deserve to have his meals paid for.. Stick him in a cell and let him starve to death..

If you doubt my resolve on this... Give me immunity, Ill do it myself.. I promise!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
I love coming to ATS to read BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS from alternative sites like the dailymail.co.uk.

Seriously though, there is no obvious alternative or conspiracy angle. It's completely speculation on your part that the father even knows about this Virgin Cure. I'm getting sick of all the disturbing, sensational headlines being posted here that have no relevance to "ATS niche topics like UFO's, government secrets, etc.", which is what this forum is intended for. If I wanted to hear about this kind of crap I'd pick up a newspaper or turn on the 6 o'clock news.

Well funny how this story is about 3 days old or so & this is the first time i've heard about it. Only because of ATS. I havent heard it on the news or seen it in any newspapers today. So while it may not be alternative news ,like the kind you are looking for, im sure theres other sectons of this site catering for your tastes.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well if there was a reason for enacting a death penalty, Lenny Love is it!

I cant begin to understand how a mind can formulate such a despicable act, but lets hope the gears of justice dont grind too slowly. At least a short stint behind prison walls before he dies, painfully would be fitting.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join