It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father 'raped his six-month-old son and infected him with HIV'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Father 'raped his six-month-old son and infected him with HIV'

www.dailymail.co.uk

A father has been arrested for raping his six-month-old son and infecting him with HIV.

Police say that Lenny Love, 29, from Silverton, Ohio, knew he had the virus when he raped his son in March.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wlwt.com
www.fox19.com
globalgrind.com

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Obviously a sick and twisted individual, an individual that may soon discover that this particular criminal enterprise is frowned upon by his fellow inmates.

The reason for even posting this was not for shock or sensationalism, but for the more pressing question of why rape your own infant son? I'll submit that this man is not a pedophile by nature or previous action, but instead was motivated by the Virgin Cure...

Nearly 60 children are raped every day in South Africa and while experts agree to disagree as to the causes, or whether the pervasive belief in the so-called "Virgin Cure" prevents/cures HIV/Aids is possibly responsible for this deeply disturbing phenomenon, university researcher, Mike Earl-Taylor suggests it could well be a contributing factor, and a major one at that. Moreover, infant rape appears to be unique to South Africa, however, the Virgin Cure is not.

My hypothesis is that this worthless piece of excrement that is masquerading as a human thought that he would be able to cure that pesky little HIV issue of his by raping his own infant son.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7/4/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

It is kinda hard to believe, I'm not saying sick people such as this don't exist, but a 6 month old? Is this what paedophilia is? Or is this something sicker than that.

How can you rape a 6 month baby? Wouldn't the kid die if raped at that age, they have a very fragile body.

If this is true, very sick but too bad he won't get hanged like in Ira, if not what is the purpose of lying.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
and this is why we have the death penalty. i think the death penalty is underused in situations like this. doing such a thing is unfathomable, and anyone who does this deserves to die.

this innocent child's life will be messed up forever. i'd rather die than that happen to me.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You may not have posted it for shock, but I'm still in shock after having read it.

Personally, I find it hard to believe the 'Virgin Cure' was the cause for this horrendous and sickening attack. From what I've read, it does seem like this belief exists in many parts of Africa. I don't mean to sound like I'm claiming American (or any Western) culture is any better than the many and varied African cultures - but it's much easier to understand how someone who has grown up surrounded by voodoo and often with a distinct lack of education (culturally, not personally) might believe this idea.

I find it a lot harder to understand how someone from Ohio might come to believe this. I know there are a lot of stupid people out there who instantly accept whatever they read on the web - but this is a pretty massive thing to just accept as fact.

I could be wrong, obviously all the facts have not come to light as yet - but I find it very hard to see how the Virgin Cure could be the cause for this.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Infant rape is most certainly NOT isolated to S/A.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

That is just beyond sick, I dont actually think I have words to express what im thinking.

Something about this really disturbs me, if you werent a mod Id ask one to remove the thread.

I know its probably something people should be aware of but just seeing that title has thrown my good mood off.

P.s To the OP Im not in anyway having a go at you

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

If you read the additional links, you'll find that the perceived origins for the "Virgin Cure" were Christian... And very western in nature.

According to author Hanne Blank, the idea may have evolved from Christian legends of virgin martyrs whose purity served as a form of protection in battling demons. Researcher Mike Earl-Taylor also indicates the myth gained prominence 19th century Victorian England. Today, it is believed that the Virgin Cure may explain the staggering rise in child/infant rapes in South Africa, which is facing an HIV/AIDS epidemic.

womensissues.about.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

what??? dude no one died, i'm sorry it doesn't matter who it is, we shouldn't wish death upon them, besides life in prison would give him time to think, oh and meet some of his inmates.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Thank you for not reading anything but the title of the thread... Eschewing my opinion and hypothesis regarding the article has helped tremendously.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
this is so sick and twisted,
there are no words.
I hope the kid turns out ok

but the dad

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This guy needs to fry......Meh I'm starting to give up on the Human Race

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Those are just theories really, and they're theories for the origin of the theory. For someone in middle America to come to believe this, I think they'd need some kind of community around them supporting that belief.

I just find it impossible to comprehend that some dude just came across info about this on the web and thought to himself 'Hey, that might work. Why don't I give it a shot?' you know?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Thank you for not reading anything but the title of the thread... Eschewing my opinion and hypothesis regarding the article has helped tremendously.

I did read what you posted, and since it says the kid was infected with HIV that means the kid is still alive. That means the kid was raped but survived hence how could that be possible.

By the way, thanks for reading my post and then making the assumption that I read nothing but the title, and completely avoid the rest of my post where I said if this is true, if it is true, if it is true, then it is very sick, most of us here don't just take everything as the truth at the first site, but we don't rejected at first site either.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

I did read what you posted, and since it says the kid was infected with HIV that means the kid is still alive. That means the kid was raped but survived hence how could that be possible.

Really? Do we really need to sit here and discuss the details and how it is possible and so on? No. We do not and shall not.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

yep as a father I got to say any rape of a child should be a bullet to the head.

virgin cure is plain satanic

sadder yet is plenty of kids get molested here too I posted one story that linked one case to the white house I hope this thread gets more love than it did tho.

FnS thx even if this stuff makes my stomach churn.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

More reading...

this ridiculous and destructive myth:

the most ridiculous and destructive myth in these shocking & sensationalist stories is the myth that HIV is correlated with AIDS

there is not even a single proof of the existence of HIV,

They're assuming the proteins are from HIV; but they never isolated HIV, so how can they say these tests can diagnose HIV-infection?

go through this before flaming me : www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-7-2011 by theHairInTheSoup because: spelling !

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Guilty.

Death by firing squad,immediately after verdict.

Disgusted.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ok now why is this guy being arrested..... if this happened in my family he wouldn't be around to be arrested.... would have been dead.....

this is completely sickening.... my stomach is turning just reading this crap.... PROTECT INNOCENCE!!!! ....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join