It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father 'raped his six-month-old son and infected him with HIV'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It shouldnt be spoken about ? Like the Military Industrial Complex and SARS . Gimme a break ! Of course it needs to be discussed. This type of depravity needs dragging into the light and burning from the flesh of mankind for all time.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Zomg!!! I don't know how but I would bet that Obama is behind this.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Zomg!!! I don't know how but I would bet that Obama is behind this.

ITS NOT A JOKE

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I used to work at a Psych Hospital in California and trust me, there are TONS of SICK AND TWISTED PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!!

Usually they are significantly mentally ILL!!!! I cant even post some of the things I am aware of.....

It would make you cry....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

You have never heard of the Catholic campaign against condom usage in Africa?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Yikes I had never heard about the "virgin" cure before. Now I sort of wish I hadn't because people in Africa are so gullible to those kinds of things. Its just as strange as the groups that go around killing Albinos for "rituals". Very sad very strange.
I don't even know what to say to this, b/c its not like he will be raped in Jail(or will he?). Either way it seems to be a never ending mess.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

TPTB who control the knowledge and who helped make HIV an epidemic are the ones who are evil. This is genocide in it's cruelest form.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Cut to the chase!!
This thing walking on two legs is a pedophile plain and simple!!!
He is useing the virgin thing to try to justify himself since he got cought !!!
I am Judge Jury and Exicutioner if I was to come upon this.
They would find whats left in the trash dump!!
In Texas you can use deadly force to stop a rape in progress ..Virgin cure?? FAIL !!

edit on 5-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's not Christian and never has been. Having sex with a virgin to cure some disease was never taught in the church. That is against scripture completely. And by the way, your quote says MAY HAVE. MAY HAVE isn't a fact.

If you want real Christianity, go with the Holy Bible. What this person did is evil, he's obviously not a Christian and very well could be possessed by a demon or influenced. Hopefully the correct punishment will be given and either wy, I hope he is set free from his sin before he dies.

shushu, if people didn't live sexually immoral lifestyles they wouldn't get it. The only true innocent one's are those that are born with it, got it from a transfusion, were raped or some other way that they had no part in. You can't blame the government for the choices people make.
edit on 5-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
throw the father into a hole. if there are punji sticks are in there....
you Dont touch KIDS!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This guy deserves a bullet right in the head. There is absolutely no need to give people like this any mercy. He will get what he deserves in prison, people like this don't survive long behind bars. I put my money on him getting gangraped and murdered in the penn, oh yeah they'll have fun this with this guy.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Science...come on folks, lets start relying on science for awhile...clearly these superstitous practices result in, best case senario, nothing...worst case, this.

virgin cure...now some child has to deal with aids because daddy is a superstitious nutcase trusting some nonsense over proven science

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

yep as a father I got to say any rape of a child should be a bullet to the head.

virgin cure is plain satanic

sadder yet is plenty of kids get molested here too I posted one story that linked one case to the white house I hope this thread gets more love than it did tho.

FnS thx even if this stuff makes my stomach churn.

as a father myself I agree that this man should die, but not from a bullet to the head, that would be to easy of a way out. I think a brutal beating that would last over the course of a few days would be a good start, then? who knows what from there. All I know is it would be slow, and excruciating.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

I see what he did there.

Yea as a Christian just from my "percieved" intention of it.

"origins are Christian",

So because in their heathanistic minds they imagined they would profit from such acts against someone, who is not pure but atleast trys to attain such. And isnt it something that they were, Christians.

Dont even try to spin that Mir cause there is always gonna be real Christian's, a witness, for testimony of the Living God. Theres a reason evil so attacks it without cause.

Luke 8:17
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
edit on 5-7-2011 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by blueorder

You have never heard of the Catholic campaign against condom usage in Africa?

I'm not Catholic, and I also disagree with their anti-condom stance, but blaming them for the African AIDs pandemic is like blaming Bono for not stopping it. After all, he has visited Africa several times for a few days and talked for a couple hours about how horrible those poor people's lives were, before he jetted away.
(Just like Oprah and Madonna do when they visit Africa on their personal save-the-world crusades)

Once again, I'm not Catholic, but in their defense (that was hard for me to say) they have set up actual ministries in 3rd world countries, where people spend their entire lives caring for the poor, the hungry, the sick, and the dying. (Other 'organized religions' deserve credit for this as well) They've tried to make a change by educating the at-risk groups to practice fidelity and be less promiscuous. If you do a little research on some of the cultures where this pandemic is occurring, you'll see that they won't use condoms. They think it's unnatural.

Oh yea...as for the OP item...the guy who raped his infant son should to be executed.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gsmith524

I think even a prison gangrapist would feel diry rapeing this dude. He needs some medieval type punishment.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Of course the article does not address the main question, when did the man contract HIV (and how). If the son was only six months old, the father would have had to get HIV from the time the son was born until now, otherwise if the father had HIV prior to the son being born, the son would most likely have HIV anyways because the father would infect the mother and the mother would transfer it to the son.

This is exactly what I am wondering. They left out quite a bit of information in the article (NO WAY!). It would help to have some information from the mother on all of this. That aside, this is a very messed up story. I've never heard of the virgin cure before either, sad to find out about it though.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
He must DIE. Long, painful, dreadful death that will sear into his twisted perverted soul and then bring him back and repeat the process. ANY two legged creature that will harm a child must be put down after being tortured within a scant hair's breath of death repeatedly. In public. On TV. So no other such beasts EVER get the same idea. The 'hows and whys' of this situation means absolutely zilch at this point. I don't care!
edit on 5-7-2011 by volafox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
O f*ck i hope a serbian film isn't going to be reality!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The myth seems to originate in 16th century Europe. Why? Only god knows for sure. For those of you equating this with current Christian practice, and using it as an indictment of the whole of Christendom, I would ask you to take a deep breath. I dare say the originators of this myth were something other than Christian.

Ignorance is the reason this happened, if this is the excuse actually being used. Does it change the horrific nature of the crime? Of course not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join