It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Very interesting thread
S&F from me

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I agree the sun seems brighter.

and the storms seem more ferocious...
and the wind howls louder...
and the hailstones are always larger...
and the snow deeper
and the last freeze later
and the first record high earlier
and this year always a little warmer than last...
and the polar ice caps always a little smaller
and the air always containing a little less oxygen...
and the rain more regularly causing flooding...
and the tornadoes seeming to spin off every stormfront.
and the quakes more trembling...
and the lightening brighter...
and thunder louder...

and whats with that rolling thunder?
and those sky spirals?
and why do I have three different compasses which seem to change in unison a few compass degrees each day?

Sri Oracle

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
Something else to ponder...

Has anyone else noticed how little time it takes nowadays to get sunburned?

When I was a kid, (I'm 49 years old now), I could spend an entire summer day playing baseball and basketball and never get sunburned. Mind you we didn't know what the hell "sunscreen" was or what the devil SPF meant.

I don't know how you managed that, my Grandmother would tell me stories about she and her sister getting sun burned terribly while helping her parents on their farm, and she's much older than you. I think you might just not remember getting sunburned or you're looking back on those days with a bit of nostalgia.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Hastings101 because: Typo!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What about plants? They absorb the green light, but are dependent on the Red and Blue to thrive. Is this the true reason behind the genetically modified plants? Modified to thrive without the Red frequency? Will those gardening notice a failure to thrive in their plants, or will the alteration cause toxicity? Is this the reason behind the Draconian gardening laws?

I'm deeply involved in gardening. Regardless of the fluctuation in
weather patterns, the old world heirloom seeds have never failed me.
In fact they have always been reliable, resilient, hardier, and
more tastier then the hybrids or grocery bought GMO's.
I have come to appreciate them even more so
in the last couple of years, since the food value has been
bred-out of the modified varieties.

edit on 12/5/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

I have to say... and i've been saying it for years.. The sun is a different color..

i have photographic memory.. and i remember the sun being more yellow back in the 70's

a few years back a scientist was describing how the sun moved from burning only hydrogen,, to burning Helium/hydrogen mix...hence the color shift,,,

you did a-lot of work here and i need a few to read it all S&F!!

Isn't that the process that happens around the time a star goes "poof" into a Supernova/Red Giant(from either perspective Earth is toast).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow I thought I was the only one who noticed this. So glad i'm not alone. I don't feel crazy anymore

I'm only 23 but I remember when I was a kid, I played outside everyday on my bike in the summer with no sunscreen or sunglasses and was no problem at all. Never got sun burnt until my late teen!. Now even on rainy and cloudy days I need sunglasses. I just mention this to my girlfriend and she says she's noticed it too.

Very interesting indeed!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I think this thread is a really good study on the power of suggestion. I don't know where you all live, but here in New Mexico, the sun doesn't get much brighter or hotter in the U.S. I also spend a fair amount of time in Arizona. The sky here (and in AZ) is bright blue just about every day, and the sun is yellow like it's always been. It's not white, or impossible to look at the sky or any of that garbage. I almost never wear sunglasses here - just a hat sometimes to put some shade on my eyeballs if I am going to be out in it for long periods.

Maybe it's the ritalin?

I don´t know, how much do you use?

What are you, 13 years old?

edit on 13-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I'm glad the world is no longer black and white. I enjoy colors.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
or maybe you've read so many conspiracies over the years you're starting to see/feel things that aren't there...?

the second I seen your picture, Fox, I knew you would have something negative to say. Sucks to be known as someone always negative, I might imagine.

But op, awesome thread! S&F for your research and cold facts. How can humanity really believe that the earth, sun and universe will remain the same forever? Life is a constant change and that includes our "safe little home" in this solar system.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey Good News about the Sun.. From Space the is pure white, just like a snowball !!
Because the earth's atmosphere acts like a prism, breaking down all the colors in the spectrum, the sun appears to be yellow but in reality the Sun is really white :-)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

What are you, 13 years old?

It was about the same level as the ritalin remark.

So what are you 13 years old or something?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm one who tends to watch the sky a lot. I've been reading through this post for a few hours on & off now and it seems a lot of people are experiencing the same phenomenon. I would like to ask all that are experiencing this(& pardon me if it's already been covered, I haven't read every post as of yet) but where do you live in the world where you see these drastic differences? For example: in a major city or close to one? What kind of possible manufacturing plants might be in your area? I myself live in a very rural part of Oklahoma about 1 mile north of the Red River. I see no changes to my blueness of sky or any variations of coloring of anything different from my youth. The sun doesn't LOOK any different, but I will agree it seems hotter than I remember even just a couple years ago. I will note that chemtrails/comtrails don't seem any different now than they did(some are normal skinny, some pillow faties just as I remember them from my younger days). As I type this, I'm watching white fluffy clouds float across an ocean blue sky. I think your location has an effect on how things like this are perceived. Example: my wifes parents live in Dallas. It does not look the same down there as it does here. Call it the Ozone or whatever you will, the closer to large cities/plants anything that puts off any kind of emissions into the atmosphere seem to be affected. There is a constant haze over & around Dallas; you can actually see it from a distance! The weather is a different story. I have seen it do some crazy things these past 5-10 years. There has been more snow here the last 5 years than the previous 25 of my life combined. The winter doesn't get as cold as long & the summer stays hotter longer. Every summer seems to bring new record high temps. Our planet is changing without a doubt. It doesn't like what we're doing & have done to her. I feel she is just fighting back the best way she knows how.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would probably think the sun was getting hotter and the sky was changing also if not for being born at the beginning of a 7 year drought... The black dirt around Dallas had such wide cracks in it that small children and critters would get stuck in them if not careful and break their legs.. City water wasn't fit to drink and people in the Oak Cliff section of town would line up with 5 gallon water bottles at a well off of Ewing and Opera streets to fill them and take home... The summer of 1980 had a record period of days of well over 100 F days in a row also.... I know from living in rural areas after being in Dallas for over half of my life that the heat in urban areas feels far worse.... I worked from sunrise until sunset in cotton fields on the High Plains on days that the temperature was as high as 112F when I was in my 40s.. The sun was hotter there due to the altitude but the low humidity and constant breeze felt pleasant in comparison.... The longer you live the more things you experience to make comparisons of if you ignore the media fear mongering and just think about what you have personally lived through.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This change may not necessarily be the sun, but the light itself. Perhaps the light we receive through the Chem-trails is being filtered. The most common components of chemtrails are also known to be used in holographic technology (proposing chemtrails will be used to stage a world-wide holographic event = interesting theory worth checking out btw). There's also the possibility that if Marduk is approaching, it's Infra-red light could be interacting with the light of our sun?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosTNForGotteNWayS
This change may not necessarily be the sun, but the light itself. Perhaps the light we receive through the Chem-trails is being filtered. The most common components of chemtrails are also known to be used in holographic technology (proposing chemtrails will be used to stage a world-wide holographic event = interesting theory worth checking out btw). There's also the possibility that if Marduk is approaching, it's Infra-red light could be interacting with the light of our sun?

Interesting, i looked it up and found this if anyone's interested in this information:

Chemtrail Aerosol Sprays
There is a chemical called Strontium Barium Niobate -- this has been proven to be found in Chemtrails, also, this has been proven to be able to generate 3-D images.

Using Strontium Barium Niobate for 3-D Images

There is an Army Research Laboratory document titled "3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate (1998)" which can be found at this location:

3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate (1998) (handle.dtic.mil...)

Here is the abstract from that page:

An innovative technique for generating a three dimensional holographic display using strontium barium niobate (SBN) is discussed. The resultant image is a hologram that can be viewed in real time over a wide perspective or field of view (FOV). The holographic image is free from system-induced aberrations and has a uniform, high quality over the entire FOV. The enhanced image quality results from using a phase conjugate read beam generated from a second photorefractive crystal acting as a double pumped phase conjugate mirror (DPPCM). Multiple three dimensional images have been stored in the crystal via wavelength multiplexing.

What strikes me right away about this is "ARMY RESEARCH LAB ADELPHI MD" and "Defense Technical Information Center"

With this originating from the above sources, this is being researched as a Defense project...?

Using Strontium Barium Niobate in Chemtrails

The following youtube news broadcast has been removed from:
www.youtube.com...

Here are the two links to the documents shown in that news report:

Kucinich, Chemtrails and HR 2977 (contrailscience.com...)

HR 2977 (thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Project Bluebeam will be coming to a sky near you soon

Jesus in the sky (with diamonds)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I just found cicadas outside today, May13. it's been a cold , wet spring here in Virginia.
I never remember them coming out before June at the earliest, usually when the temperatures were consistently around the low 90's.

Strong storms, freak weather, animal deaths.

Related?

Very interesting theory! S&F

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I agree that the sun color has changed from yellow to white. As a landscaper in the 70s a/c mechanic for 30 years and helping a friend do asphalt paving, I have been workin outside for a long time, there is no question that the sun is burning a hotter white color. no doubt this is the cause of crop failures, etc and why they are useing barium to mitigate the problem as noted by lucus, rabbit hole2 guy, barrium is for radiation shielding. also maurice cotterell touched on this topic in his writings. it might pass after the influence; causing the change passes, hopefully but we'll see. tptb cannot even defend their mitigation efforts as they would have to explain all that they know. it might be possible that they are trying their best while hopeing that it will pass but cannot say the worst case cause of mass panic issues. who knows it may be Elenin or Nibiru or our dark star, just the same cover up when outside I have had to put a wet towl on my head while worikin outside last July and nearly fried today Friday May 13 2011 here in Toronto Ontario. great thread very important thanks ATS/members.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This has been going on for 10 - 15 years in Hollywood but there was big shift over the filming movies with a bluish gray caste to everything. No reds or yellows and it was maybe the Matrix that started that effect even though most if it was green. I get tired of watching movies that have that color scheme to them, their all depressing or fear fests of some sort.

Der Blau Reiter goes to Hollywood.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

Curious.

I've been gardening for the last four years and haven't
suffered any sunburn. Last time for me was in single-
digit years at the beach. I'm 59.

I haven't noticed a change in the sun's light.

Have I indicated that I'd like to reproduce with
left-handed women...just to preserve the species?

COMPLAINTS FOLLOW:

Oh, I should mention that after login it is difficult
to find the thread to which to respond.

Is this done purposely? It's truely difficult to post
to the initial post of the topic after reading
all responses. There is no "respond to the initial
post" button.

Anyway...just a crabby old-timer.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join