It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Fox news is now saying that there is
an audio tape of Bin Laden which was
made by him only a week ago

It also said that an audio message bin Laden recorded a week before his death would be issued soon.

www.foxnews.com...

lmao

they will release an audio tape to the world.
But NOT his dead body !!!
what a crock of chit

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
On Pieczenik...

He also sells supplements online..

www.nbihealth.com...

His claimed credentials seem to have changed over time...see his old Wiki page here and compare it what it states now. A lot with this guy does not make sense.

Old wiki page..

en.wikipedia.org...

"US Official"...that is what the OP says...accept the claim without question? Despite massive inconsistencies with what he has claimed his credentials are over time...And very little proof to support those claims?

We shouldn't decide who is telling the truth based on what we want to believe...whether it is Seals killing OBL or Pieczenik's claimed credentials.

Our starting point should always be eliminating the BS and checking the facts.....just my opinion and I expect to be flamed by posters here for attempting to interject rational scrutiny into the discussion.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

what a crock of chit

Out of curiosity, how would one 'release' a dead body?

Take it on tour?

Allow a handful of journalists to inspect it?

Keep it in the WH freezer? (first freezer??)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The old wikipedia page has been scrapped because there were no sources... The new one has pretty much been made because of the work of people in this thread digging up credible sources on what this guy has done... otherwise he was going to be deleted all together... I have emails in to Alex Jones and the Doc to see if we can't find more documented confirmation of the claims made on the original page... if you would have read through this thread you'd know that...
edit on 6-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah boon that is a hoot. I want to hear this tape...supposedly the last time we will ever hear
bin Laden cept for reruns.

President Obama just coined a new one...The fact of the matter is you will not see bin Laden walking on this Earth again

Other notables who have said bin Laden probably died almost nine years ago are former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, Afghani President Hamid Karzai and former U.S. Marine Corps officer Oliver North, who said he was “certain” bin Laden was dead. lacrossetribune.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Well, to be accurate it was the work of one or two people in this thread, after the OP posted all kinds of unsubstantiated claims. I'd say it was korg who pushed ya'll to exercise a little critical thought instead of just taking the guys claims at face value. He/she made this thread useful by challenging, not accepting and attacking.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Other notables who have said bin Laden probably died almost nine years ago are former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, Afghani President Hamid Karzai and former U.S. Marine Corps officer Oliver North, who said he was “certain” bin Laden was dead. lacrossetribune.com...

Well, there's three highly credible sources. Two arms/drug dealers and a terrorist sympathizer.

I'll let you decide who's who.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

there are far more sources listed back a few pages, and if you look at what they are saying and when they said it, it all points back to him first dying in late 2001. They include US government and intel sources. Don't forget also this time round, Obama's "captured and killed" I don't think it was a twice over Rumsfeldian slip.

But there is also this via the BBC,

www.bbc.co.uk... from Al-Qaeda saying he is dead. That should up the ante.

edit on 6-5-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jussi
How do you guys know this Steve R. Pieczenik really was working, where he says he was?

Show the truth, in case you believe it yourselves to be true, and on what grounds you expect others to do so too..

This is what spreading the truth is about, so please, tell me how anyone here knows, he was working where ever he says he was working at..

After that, we can continue to spreading his information, as being true..

Q(,,myself,,)FT

Please someone give a straight answer on this dudes background...

There have been hoaxers presented as genuine in A Jones shows earlier already... so....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I dont deny there are better sources. In fact, I know there are. Which is why I found it kind of laughable to site Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, Afghani President Hamid Karzai and former arms dealer Oliver North as reliable sources.

You might as well say Tony Soprano told you so. Actually, more like one of his incompetent underlings.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfyBut there is also this via the BBC,

I heard that too, but wondered if that was planted info by Obama Administration. The source was some third party intelligence group that monitors extremists announcements, and I was thinking how easy would it be to put this out there. I mean, they would want this confirmation to add to their failing credibility, right?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

there are far more sources listed back a few pages, and if you look at what they are saying and when they said it, it all points back to him first dying in late 2001. They include US government and intel sources. Don't forget also this time round, Obama's "captured and killed" I don't think it was a twice over Rumsfeldian slip.

But there is also this via the BBC,

edit on 6-5-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

A Taliban source within the Afghan government already confirmed he was dead. and he and other "friendly Taliban" officials along with 30 al qaida members went to his funeral in Tora Bora back in '01... So how exactly does the Pakistan government and Al Qaida confirm his death again? www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

With Osama bin Laden dead, Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is now the biggest threat to peace in the world, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday.

LOL what peace??Ohh..you mean in America?

He's the new threat to peace?Well then we'd better get over there and start killing people to get him!WAR FOR PEACE!!

I can't believe the government think people are that stupid!
edit on 6-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

With Osama bin Laden dead, Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is now the biggest threat to peace in the world, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday.

LOL what peace??Ohh..you mean in America?

He's the new threat to peace?Well then we'd better get over there and start killing people to get him!WAR FOR PEACE!!

I can't believe the government think people are that stupid!
edit on 6-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

Netanyahu said the same sort of thing about Hamas and Fatah getting cozy yesterday too. He looks for any reason to get at Iran anyway. However you could look at it as though the "death" of OBL is a way of all the powers 'focusing' on Iran now, (as if they weren't already).

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Originally posted by smurfyBut there is also this via the BBC,

I heard that too, but wondered if that was planted info by Obama Administration. The source was some third party intelligence group that monitors extremists announcements, and I was thinking how easy would it be to put this out there. I mean, they would want this confirmation to add to their failing credibility, right?

I think that the initial report came from Reuters and the rest picked up on. Reuters do cover themselves by saying it won't satisfy everybody, although it's hard to say if this just a mocking of conspracy theorists. They do mention 'doubting muslims' though.
uk.reuters.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'd say we ATSer's need to research Dr Pieczenki's background a little more. I understand if he was a "real-life" Jack Ryan, why there is not much info on him from 20 years ago and farther back. Like wearewatching, I too have sent emails to Alex Jones and the Doc for more clarification and background info/source material. Biggest problem faced so far to this story, is he did the interview on AJ's show and why not reveal this info earlier. I would hope my fellow ATSer's would continue to research this. Good hunting!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

I,have a good one for you,remember they said,no electricity,or phone......why is there a satellite in the compound?
...no one has said about this,lol

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by boondock-saint

what a crock of chit

Out of curiosity, how would one 'release' a dead body?

Take it on tour?

Allow a handful of journalists to inspect it?

Keep it in the WH freezer? (first freezer??)

OMG how long was MJ's final tour... or the last popes.........

Nice smell eh............?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

His Neighbor who witnessed it was talking to his friend on Skype when it happen.. they had net... and power...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To be honest even if this does go to court and Steve testifies all of this what do you really think will happen? Come on if they didn't find OJ guilty what hope do we have of finding the freaking GOVERNMENT guilty!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join