It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

"Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job."

Interview Link

edit on 4-5-2011 by vlady95 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by vlady95 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

I've seen this interview 2 times now it's friggin amazing this guy knows whats up! I wouldn't be surprised if he shot himself twice in the head. He's the one to watch for he's quality.

edit on 4-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: Edited because FLAGGED IT!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Glad you put this up, I saw it this morning - but didn't have time. S&F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hopefully he keeps pushing this forward and actually following through and exposing those for what they are and what it is

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thx for the info!

WOW, I clicked the link to the wikipedia on Steve Pieczenik, and look at what it shows

Dr. Pieczenik received the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) fellowship where he was recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management. In that position he created the Office to Combat Terrorism and the Family Liaison Office. He reorganized the medical department within the State Department, and merged and reorganized the Department of Cultural Affairs and US Information Agency into one organization: the International Communications Agency.

Dr. Pieczenik created first hostage survival courses in the US government and became famous for developing the strategy and tactics for rescuing hostages around the world.[1] Through his hostage negotiation skills he helped save many lives. He developed the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for trans-cultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government.

Dr. Pieczenik served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker.

Dr. Pieczenik continues to consult to the Department of Defense.

On May 3rd, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Dr. Pieczenik claimed that Osama Bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome back in July of 2001, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by the American government.

+21 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No picture, no body. Obama is terrible. it's funny how most of America are actually believing these lies. My uncle served in Afgahnistan and is adamant that Osama is already dead.

Americans are so dumb most will vote for him on this so called capture kill.

The story is shady just like his birth place and religion.

I guess it is what you get when you elect a puppet.

Planes don't bring down buildings in free fall.

I can't believe people still believe the events on 9/11 were caused by a rabble bunch of try hard terrorists.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MasterAndrew because: Typo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow, this is amazing! So, when can the trial start? This could be ground breaking, and he needs to be watched closely, and I hope he makes it through all of this, without a "car crash" or "heart attack" or any other odd death. I will continue to research this and do whatever digging I can. I know that many are against Alex Jones, but this guy seems to really have some credibility here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Are you me!? That's exactly what I was thinking!! Car crash heart attack etc... Yet if he's with Alex I doubt they'd take a chance offing him.. I didn't like Alex for a years after listening to his fear mongering,, but I'm starting to like him now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice Cartman at 5.30?

Great vid thanks OP.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
That is a pretty strong testimony from a guy who has the inside track and has all the credentials to be a believable source. He is also prepared to back up what he originally said in 2002.

I guess there will be a strong push to discredit him in any way possible now.

This, together with other credible witness accounts from people living in the area around the compound stack up as pretty convincing evidence that all is not well.

This is starting to get very uncomfortable for the US administration now...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillfever

Check Steve Pieczenik on wikipedia now, it says it is in the process of being deleted and no longer lists anything you have written....uh creepy.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

Sounds almost not like a raving lunatic until he asserts the whole thing, I guess 9-11 hoax and the bombing of the towers too, and hiding of Osama bin Ladens body in a deep freeze, was orchestrated to boost Obamas plummeting rating in the polls.
I guess they got Osamas family to go along with it too. They must all be Obama supporters.

You know defense department or not people do grow senile.

Why didn't anyone believe him when he came out with this stuff in 2002?
edit on 5-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Have you guy's seen his official website?

It's nearly laughable!
Dr Steve's website

I will reserve my thoughts on this guy until someone can verify his credentials. Currently he just seems like an author trying to sell more books who happened to have some unknown period of time working for the State Department.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
reply to post by vlady95

I've seen this interview 2 times now it's friggin amazing this guy knows whats up! I wouldn't be surprised if he shot himself twice in the head. He's the one to watch for he's quality.

edit on 4-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: Edited because FLAGGED IT!!!

Classic! I love it!

It also wouldn't surprise me if he fell on a knife 17 times. What? It could happen.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There does seem to be an odd correlation between publicly speaking out against the government and shortened life expectancy. It's as though calling them a liar is the first symptom of an untimely death of questionable causes...it's just plain bad for your health.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
There does seem to be an odd correlation between publicly speaking out against the government and shortened life expectancy. It's as though calling them a liar is the first symptom of an untimely death of questionable causes...it's just plain bad for your health.

Are you in the USA? I know there are a couple of Atlanta's but if you are...we don't do that here.

Only giant corporations selling something (fuel, weaponry, automobiles) who are afraid your action, invention or statement will stop us (US consumers) from BUYING something of theirs - then you could be killed. Killed to silence you or to keep your product off the market and keep it from interfering with THEIRS.

People who speak out against the President and the government are called Congressmen and Senators. They are not usually killed. They go to work every day. (I wish)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by greige

Very weird...I remember reading information about him on Wikipedia yesterday and it showed all of his credentials and the different administrations he served under. Now all of that is missing. Look like they will start trying to discredit him.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
if our government knew Bin Laden was dead back in 2001, Bush and Cheney would have claimed that victory for themselves. Even if they waited till the end of their 8 year rule it would have boosted the Repubs in the polls and maybe won the election for McCain. Why would they leave that trump card out there to be played by Obama? I realise by OBL being alive justified the "War on Terrorism" in their twisted minds but I just can't see them letting someone else get the credit. I don't buy this bunk they're selling now either but I can't see Cheney and Bush not using this to their advantage before they left the stage.

ETA: This guy seems to have great credentials so why is he on the Alex Jones show? Go to Fox news who would love to debunk a democratic administration. Get the General who exposed the 9-11 false flag to stand up with you and tell the world. Alex Jones is the National Enquirer of conspiracy theorists. If anything, it gives the guy less credibilty
edit on 5-5-2011 by megabogie because: forgot something

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
bush did a 5 minute ramble about how he wasn't chasing osama didn't care to chase him
couldn't care less about him he was totally unimportant etc.....

he just switched to that point of view...
we all went WTF! at the time
remember?
the speech is everywhere

guess it was when they told him not to use the body tehy got from the dialysis death
they say they are lucky to live 5 years on that machine
10 years WOW
in a cave for most of that too..?
haha
get real

I'm going to open a bridge and swampland fakestate sales office in the US
edit on 5-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The wikipedia editors say they've removed the text because every entry on wikipedia needs to be cited.
So, a guy this big should have some kind of reference to his State Department career somewhere... shouldnt he?

I cant find it.
Can you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join