It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by MasterAndrew

I agree with most of what you said in your post, but honestly, what does Obama's religion have to do with anything? And how can his religion somehow be shady? That puts one religion in a more important light than another, which should not be the case since everybody doesn't practice the same religion.

ummm, did u post in the wrong thread ???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WilhelmFink

The U.S. State Department offered a reward of $50million for his whereabouts. The FBI named him one of their ten 'most wanted' fugitives, telling the public to watch out for a left-handed, grey-bearded gentleman who walks with a stick.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Which picture though? There are so many different pictures of him even found on mainstream
news sources. Take for instance this one....Bin Laden two months later, when he was supposedly dead

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4df969136138.jpg[/atsimg]
Photo Credit DailyMail Online UK

Or this one thats supposedly the real Bin Laden
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1830b23311b8.jpg[/atsimg]
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

no you're just being ignored now... if you enjoy twisting people's words... by all means have fun... you sound like a moron though...buh-bye...

These techniques he's using are classic and I've seen them used by a number of members when it comes to the 9/11 topic. We're gonna be seeing a lot of this with this new whistleblower thread. You are right to ignore any of his future comments because he's trying to find someone to bait.

Cover your eyes and ears when someone decides not to just bow down and worship any "government insider" Alex FEMA CAMP HOAX Jones digs up. That seems like a great way to deny ignorance.

You people are really getting mad because I have my doubts about this insider? Really? That is ATS now? Just believe anything that sounds kind of good? God forbid you question it? Wow. Sad shame.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So, I assume we'll be hearing that this guy is a child molesting drunk with a history of mental problems, right?

Killing him would be too obvious, but destroying his credibility would not be hard

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by boondock-saint

his creds have already been established earlier in this thread. The wiki thread has recently changed their info on him since this thread was created. I guess TPTB are reading this thread

Yes, but I notice our resident shills are twisting our interaction with Wikipedia to make it appear as though we are using it as our only resource to verify his credentials. How predictable.

I noticed that maybereal pointed out how this man had to admit in court he did not write the book like he claimed he did. Then I see you guys ignore that and refer to maybereal as a shill instead of addressing it.

That is what I noticed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No, I responded to this person's quote:

No picture, no body. Obama is terrible. it's funny how most of America are actually believing these lies. My uncle served in Afgahnistan and is adamant that Osama is already dead. Americans are so dumb most will vote for him on this so called capture kill. The story is shady just like his birth place and religion.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spurge
I have no doubt in my mind Osama was dead long ago, but this latest attack killed whom?

well if u believe the OS, OBL was killed
at that compound last week.

However, I mentioned an earlier theory
that it might have been an OBL look-alike
body double that may have been used
by the CIA in their post-mortem videos
showing a live OBL.
But that's just a theory

But I will agree with ya, that OBL has been dead
since 2001.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I can't believe the truth is finally starting to come out from the inside out. Keep us posted if the main stream media pick this up....which I know they want

Once again, thank you Alex Jones!
edit on 5-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

actually The Nation picked it up and EU Times ran their story too... I don't see this dieing... the bigger guys will be addressing it soon... the story that the rest of the world isn't questioning OBL's death just isn't holding up... oh but we're just a bunch of silly people though....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The artwork on the 20 Dollar bill is a sure sign a dark force is behind all of this.

You know the design of the 20 Dollar bill came out a number of years before the September 11, 2001 attack?
No human being could have predicted the impact points of the three planes that hit the buildings that day.

What I fear is - What is to become of all of this?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
TPTB no longer need the image of Osama to frighten everyone into accepting the "new world order". Now they allegedly have his hard drive with which to create false flag events whenever they please. Hell, that's even better than just OBL, no wonder they killed him off.

New targets according to news agencies: US cities and railways. Look for a false flag that may end up being worse than 911 to scare people into submission.
edit on 5-5-2011 by L00kingGlass because: Specify

edit on 5-5-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by burntheships

He's been very honest about belonging to the CFR in the interviews... and he practically wrote the book on Psy-ops... or so it's claimed anyways...

He says he belongs to many organizations like this, however his duty isn't to them it's to America... he get's all he can out of his affiliations and acts according to his own concious... basicallly he said he's nobody's b*tch...

You guys shoulld really listen to the interviews before you start making broad assumptions...

edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

Not only that, but, if we as citizens really want to expose the evil that permeates the system, we need to learn to be receptive to potential "turn coats" or white hats"....those who are deep within its matrix and are willing to expose the wrong doings...even if they them selves were tools for the process. Just like courts grant immunity to local gangsters to expose the "don"....so, show these whistleblowers respect and grace if they are willing to fess up to the masterminds.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
May I ask how you made this thread when you just registered with ATS today, and you have only made two comments and they were on this thread. You need to have 20 posts before you can make a thread....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
im sorry but how can some one like the government f*^$% up like that :/
i knew the whole the was a hoax and it still is even thought he did "die" on 2002
i say obama is osama and they are just really trying to hard to cover up that fact :/ if anybody has noticed the resemblance thank you lol not just their hight is the same but ther facial structure dudes! and even though obama is black im not surprised that the govenment can do that lol unless he was black this whole time just they made osama kinda light brownish lol im sorry but im just on a roll
not saying this is true but dont asume its false right away ;O i would love if someone finally researched obama100% and osama at the same time haha

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by NightGypsy

Because he has not presented anything that proves what he is saying to be true, he also made this claim with Alex Jones and I am sorry but he is just full of the same stuff I keep in my rectum.

so if an astronaut said aliens exist we must dismiss him because he has no pics of them huh ?? this guy was there he had access to stuff we will never see..so I am more inclined to believe him than not believe him

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by aarys
They are changing his past as we speack on Wiki. They might just try to take him down. I pray for his safety.

Well they could take him down but he’s the real Invisible Man and "Secret Agent Man”. How would we know for certain?

Ok lets say he was a disinfo agent...why would a disinfo agent pretty much say yeah we are liars and frauds ?? doesn't make sense

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I enjoy listening to Alex Jones. He's entertaining and sometimes very informative. I like his dramatic presentation style and I loved his Bohemian Grove expose. He was also great in The Waking Life. However, he's started to slip off into Glen Beck territory recently, especially with his embracing the birther conspiracy and his relentless focus on the NWO. His latest video on the NEW birth certificate is laughably misguided and inaccurate. I'm certainly interested in what this insider has to say, but I'm far from taking it as gospel since it's already been established he has ties to the CFR and Kissinger. It just stinks of conspiracy-bait meant to lead inquisitive minds down one path rather than the other.

Time will tell. It usually does.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

his also a wealthy man... you only get wealthy through greed,and knowing people in high places...thats the first warning sign for me.

Really? Come on man, you're better than that. People get wealthy through knowledge. People either get paid for what they do or what they know and the people that get paid the most get paid for what they know. This man knows a lot. You are being closed-minded. But I know for a fact there is no getting through to you on this issue, just wanted to give you a angle out your boxed-in thinking.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Read the first 3 pages of the thread and you will learn all about what is happening with the wiki page. You have 20+ pages in this thread, don't you think people before you have posted plenty of research within the thread? The answer should be "yes"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I've said from the get go that Bin Laden was an actor. Facial hair to cover up cheek bones as well as other key features if any face recognition software was used. Always wore a hat with messy hair so you can't see the hairline and always wore baggy clothing so no body features can be seen. Bin Laden was created to give Americans a physical person to point their Hate at. A focal point. No doubt about it.

How do you make sure no one can question, examine the body? You "kill him" and you do something to the body where no one will ever be able to view it forever --dump it at sea.

They couldn't take him alive folks, and they surely couldn't keep the dead body.

It pains me to say, that 9/11 was a False Flag adventure to give them the war they needed to bring the world into one. To bring "security" to the masses. Notice how the War on Terror is so vague...terror. It can be committed anywhere, by anyone and it can be defined in any way.

Al Qada started out as a small group. Within a week after 9/11 they were in 4 countries and within a month, over a dozen. Now, a terrorist has be defined to include everyone and it has been brought to every country. And now it even includes domestic and homegrown terrorism.

A terrorist was a middle-eastern, now babies, teens and Clergy are being felt up at airports, and soon to be train stations, bus depots and "fun" events, like baseball games. Now you're a terrorist if you question with boldness, or even with nervousness. Now they can enact Martial Law VERY easy, but before 9/11 it was a whole process that involved Congress.

Yep, the War on Terror was needed to be created. To make everyone one, with the end game being the Constitution halted when Martial Law is enacted at the first "revolution."

Don't let them enact Martial Law folks. If they do, the Constitution will go and the One World Government will come because the Constitution is the only huge roadblock that is preventing this from happening.

It's only a matter of time.

God bless.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join