It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
Ther ein't no bases on the moon, I truly don't believe it.

Lol, probably the part that is less far fetched in the whole pdf

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Just remember, if a guy looking like he is a hobo asks you for a lift somewhere around Breacon Beacons, don't be afraid, it's most likely one of the British Army guys doing the Special Air Service Regiment selection course!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The 92 page PDF is absolute garbage.

The story is inconsistent, he's mixing in the illuminati, the hollow earth, the underground bases, putting reptilians and alien grays in the story, and all this without a single shred of evidence.

He's also saying the the US. Britain and Russians are in this grand conspiracy together.

Among the other things, he's mentioning mutated humans with multiple legs, bat-like human creatures, humans with wings, semi-human fury creatures that cry.

I'm supposed to believe this without any proof? At least I had a good laugh.

The motto of this site is deny ignorance, not deny sanity!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think that everyone is missing the singular most important aspect of this document.

James Casbolt deserves massive credit and respect. Do you realize how much work he had to do in order to create a 92 page fake document? It's pretty impressive.

Originally posted by Vandalour
Just log in with your facebook login..

I know this is irrelevant now, since other methods have come up to view the file, but this comment still upset me enough to make me want to reply. I'll try to not make it seem like a malicious reply by me. I also apologize for this not being as on topic as it could be, but hopefully it won't be so off-topic that it's considered a site violation...

Vandalour, why the hell do you just assume that everyone wants, has or needs a Facebook account? Were you actually suggesting that the only people who should be able to read the document are those with a Facebook account? This would mean that the only way to read them would be to register with a third-party service (2 third-party services, actually, since you have to also create an email address to use Facebook. Then again, you can make the same email argument for ATS). A third-party service that has major amounts of security issues just to use in the first place, such as the constant reminders that when you use most of Facebooks services, it says that by agreeing with the install, you authorize people to access a lot of your personal data (friends lists, etc).

Maybe it would have been better if you had just said something to the effect of "Well, Facebook worked for me, so you have that as an option" rather than suggesting to "Just log in with your facebook login.." as if of course everyone has one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

6 Names ! to do some Research on ! ARE These People Hoaxers or Truthers ! ?
Or just maybe there some Little Truth to it ?

Philip Schneider

Bill Uhouse
Dennis Balthauser
Richerd Sauder
William Cooper
Alex Collier ?

Phil Schneider - November 1995 Lecture

Google Video Link

William Cooper Exposes The Illuminati & The Secret Government

Google Video Link

This Video Below Alex tells the Locations around the World ? and Names the Places ?
All we need is some Confirmation I would Love to know is there any High Security around these places ?

Alex Collier RARE FOOTAGE secret bases
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-5-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
very good story but did not see anything about globe arizoa big one there people were told they we reopening the mines in a few years but never did some people were ran out the town so they could not talk about what is realy going on also lots and lots of heavy construction going on there24 hours a day 7 days a week police at each end of the town all the time you ask anyone in the town there whats going on they all have the same answer
( what you think it ets or something ) then they laugh and never answer your questions very un nerving there
would like to know if anyone eles has seen the huge mountain that they built with the underground city or seen anything eles there the town is allmost scarey

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I remember reading James Casbolt's document last year, this is not new and whether or not it is fake or real will likely never be answered. Project Maniquin, Reptilians from the dracos system, illuminati and the devil, the war between the draconians and syrians where the people of Dan are the last genetic lineage to the ancient pleadians, I've read it all. My favourite part is his references to Warhammer 40k novels as being a true to life recount of the war between the draconians and syrians.

I wish someone would start a thread detailing the "Benevolent" alien races vs. the "Malevolent" alien races. Any takers?

Oh and the underground bases across the world have been confirmed by legitimate news reports (Russia building HUGE underground bases for an unknown purpose in Siberia). They are everywhere, not just the US.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cuthbert

Im sorry

I posted a link to direct download somewhere in the thread

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyDollar

The story is inconsistent, he's mixing in the illuminati, the hollow earth, the underground bases, putting reptilians and alien grays in the story, and all this without a single shred of evidence.

He's also saying the the US. Britain and Russians are in this grand conspiracy together.

Among the other things, he's mentioning mutated humans with multiple legs, bat-like human creatures, humans with wings, semi-human fury creatures that cry.

Perhaps the truth is well hidden and impossible to get physical proof because of the high technology used to keep things in these hidden bases, perhaps this is one time opportunity to hear the truth from a man that know it. its a matter of what you want to belive and not belive..

You find it strange he "mix" all these subjects togetter, perhaps its all conected.. like he say so

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If I add this info to the rest of the info I heard before, it's not that weird that it all adds up.
Hey, some got killed for releasing this type of info before, how the hell would someone even manage to keep solid proof before being killed. I believe this info a lot more then what is on TV.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Perhaps the truth is well hidden and impossible to get physical proof because of the high technology used to keep things in these hidden bases, perhaps this is one time opportunity to hear the truth from a man that know it. its a matter of what you want to belive and not belive..

You find it strange he "mix" all these subjects togetter, perhaps its all conected.. like he say so

Yes, but when the once pushing this story have a financial benefit from it, I'm not too quick to believe in this.
You have to apply some critical thinking when you're deciding what is true and what isn't true.

Furthemore, a lot of the pictures Casbolt has shown in previous instances, have been proven as a hoax. There goes his credibility. The story is not believable, it's like all major conspiracies mixed into one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyDollar

a lot of the pictures Casbolt has shown in previous instances, have been proven as a hoax. There goes his credibility

Do you have a link for this..
Im going to hate if he is a hoaxer

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Furthemore, a lot of the pictures Casbolt has shown in previous instances, have been proven as a hoax. There goes his credibility. The story is not believable, it's like all major conspiracies mixed into one.

That claim itself requires proof. Let's see it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

That claim itself requires proof. Let's see it.

I've read quite a bit on Casbolt. There are many threads about him here on ATS.

In one of them, there are several posters exposing pictures that are on his websites of alleged secret underground bases, to be actually photos of well known undeground tunnels around the world.

There are quite a few threads on ATS about his.

His lord Marduk and Nordic girl photo (included in the ebook) have been thoroughly proven as hoax.

Here's one thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are other threads here on ATS debunking a lot of other stuff, and I'm not talking about here-say, the posters were able to locate the original pictures which were photoshopped or misused. There are so many Casbolt threads on here it will take a lot of time to for me to locate the exact posts explaning this. Just use the search function and you'll eventually find it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The picture in the thread you posted dont work, and cant find any other threads where he is debunked... I dont find debunking some random ats member saying he is a hoax because he is claiming somehing to scary that people dont want to belive him
edit on 2-5-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I found one of the pictures from his site that was debunked:

Casbolt claimed this be an actual Lord Marduk/Enlil Picture

The picture is infact of a certain Zbigniew Brzezinski:

It sucks that the images from the other threads have expired. I'm sure I can find them somewhere online if look for them. The above pictures is just one of the many debunked pictures from Casbolt.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Still misiing the link to the homepage where he has posted these "fake" pictures... the pictures you post can be from anywhere..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Still misiing the link to the homepage where he has posted these "fake" pictures... the pictures you post can be from anywhere..

The search funciton is your friend. This has all been well documented on the other casbolt threads on ATS. Some are from 2007, so I won't the suprised if he removed these pictures from his site, but they were present there at one point as "factual evidence"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I managed to find a screenshot from his site from back when he had the picture on there:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I downloaded it, and Im not a member. Would you like me to email it to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join