It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have another request, and thank you everyone for providing the information you could.

Do any of you know if anyone you know that can do strange things, like making fire out of nothing? Moving objects without touching them? If you do know that will be great. Please don't include magicians, they are good at tricking people.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
I have another request, and thank you everyone for providing the information you could.

Do any of you know if anyone you know that can do strange things, like making fire out of nothing? Moving objects without touching them? If you do know that will be great. Please don't include magicians, they are good at tricking people.

Could you first comment on the last subject.. before we help you with finding jesus

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Could you first comment on the last subject.. before we help you with finding jesus

First of all, I never said I was looking for Jesus, he's coming I don't know when. Second, I was asking for information about the Wasatch Mountain Range DUMB. Apparently I found a couple of entrances that are 50 miles away, but no map of the underground facility or what it holds.

And last of all, If I ever go in and come out alive, I plan on having this power, a power to create fire without anything, to move anything, to freeze anything, to zap anything. If this base doesn't hold any plasmids, or power givers, then I'll take the next one in line: weaponry that is really advance such as a light saber or a tachyon pulse rifle.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

First of all, I never said I was looking for Jesus, he's coming I don't know when. Second, I was asking for information about the Wasatch Mountain Range DUMB. Apparently I found a couple of entrances that are 50 miles away, but no map of the underground facility or what it holds.

And last of all, If I ever go in and come out alive, I plan on having this power, a power to create fire without anything, to move anything, to freeze anything, to zap anything. If this base doesn't hold any plasmids, or power givers, then I'll take the next one in line: weaponry that is really advance such as a light saber or a tachyon pulse rifle.

a light saber or a tachyon pulse rifle. ??
this is a joke right ?

The only think you need when you go in there is a camera, and report here on ATS when you come back.. with a ton of film, pictures and your testimony

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

If I'll ever go, that is one of the things I have on my equipment list.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If I'll ever go, that is one of the things I have on my equipment list.

My educated guess is, that if you do find an entrance and enter, you won't be coming back out if discovered. I would imagine the security (transparent) is rather tight? I am skeptical about the alien part, but I'm quite sure there are DUMB's all over this country. I bet that elevator to the bottom is very fast? Please bring back pictures.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

don't worry, undergoing a physic training so that I can hid my presence, lightning at my fingertips, create shields, and more.

But the thing I'm going to put more effort into is seeing far called Tele-Visualization. This will help me with see all those around the corners. This is going to be one fun adventure.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Do you have some coordinates for google earth to that entrance ?

perhaps we could arange a group of ATS adventures to meet there and explore it

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I can't get a exact pinpoint location, other than there are a lot of boulders in all kinds of open fields and the location of the "legend" wasn't written down.
Here is the link to a site titled "RedBook". So far that I know there are other underground bases that can be raided to see if they are true.

If the Wasatch Mountain Range has a Tunnel base all along the mountain range then that is a pretty big base, you fit at least 1 million people in there.

As for Alpine, Utah, looking a little bit north, right on the edge of the mountain, there are open areas and some trails that end.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hi Vandalour,

It sure makes it more convenient for me to be able to download the 92-page doc. cuz my Internet time is short these days.

Many thanks,

Toni

P.S. And thanks to Markosity1973 for linking me to this thread.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

np

And just to remind everybody...

The FULL 92 page PDF document can be found here: gratisupload.dk... Just press "Download Fil"

Its very good/interesting/scary reading.. even if you just read it as pure fiction

[
edit on 13-5-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

HI...this download is not in english.....any suggestions where to find it in english?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

HI...this download is not in english.....any suggestions where to find it in english?

it IS in english.. I just used a danish "free upload" site to share it with you.

Just press "Download Fil" and save it to your harddrive. fil is just a danish word for file

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say, things have changed and I'm not able to go to a DUMB and raid it. I have lost the coordinates as well who is close and I have bigger problems such as my shadow.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join