It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
dang-it i wish I could d/l it.
I'm not a member and do
not intend on signing up.

Hang on
One moment.. im going to try and upload it to another place
going to sign in and upload it to another free site

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'm not a member and do

I uploaded it here for download

gupl.dk...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Can somebody post a link to a full download of this document please? Or can I do it from that web page?

Here you go :

gupl.dk...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Download the 92 pages as PDF file here

gupl.dk...

And please FLAG this thread
its important info

edit on 1-5-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The Rand corporation which is involved in the construction of these underground bases has released ‘The Roper report’. This is now a third generation report that says according to their research one in ten people have been abducted and implanted by the Greys and reptilians and returned with their memories erased. This report has been sent out to one hundred and ten thousand clinical psychiatrists in the US.

The Roper report also states that women are being raped by reptilian ET’s as part of a ongoing genetic program by them. As fantastic as this sounds it is backed up by some of the world’s top MD’s like John Mack and many others. There are some ninety concerned psychiatric scientists in the US who are trying to form an organization to prevent secrecy on this horrendous situation.

They say that because of the alien/government treaties this amounts to government sponsored rape. According to the Roper report 99.3% of the abductees being used in this ongoing genetic ET program are female and 0.7% are male.
THAT is the kind of information I am looking for. It makes perfect sense. The female human-hybrids have trouble reproducing. That would explain why most abductees are female. If any psychiatrists are reading this, please share with us your opinion on this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CanYouHandleTheTruth

Nice find, im going to see if I can find more about this

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

D understandably had nightmares for weeks after this and was soon after followed by a high-tech American utility van with blue lights underneath it. I believe this was a NSA van.

NSA drives pimped up vans looking like boy racers eh?

Do they also have large exhaust and wheel spinners?

Perhaps he was being followed around by Knight Rider?

edit on 1-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Wow. Again?
You responded twice without even attempting to answer the 1 simple question that I asked. It is not a difficult question to comprehend. I will add several examples for reference. 3rd time's a charm??

Originally posted by Vandalour
They build these bases with our money...
so im in my right to go there.

*Aleister Crowley had performed many satanic rituals at a cottage in Zennor.
------
*So what is going on with these human mutilations and missing people?. The truth of the matter is that the greys and reptilians feed off the glandular secretions and hormones through a type of osmosis. This is why major organs are taken from people.
------
*They tell of bizarre experimentation and multi-legged humans that look half human and half octopus, reptilian humanoids, furry creatures with hands like humans that cry like a baby, and mimic human words.
------
*Also a huge mixture of lizard humans in cages, several cages of winged humans, three and a half to seven feet tall bat like creatures and gargoyle like beings.
------
“I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help.
------
*LEVEL #7 is the worst. Row after row of 1,000’s of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage.
------
*The photos showed a girl of sixteen and a boy of twenty who had their genitals removed,eyeballs removed, lips removed and directly half of their skin was missing.
------
*Also, do you know that more than 3,000 people have been killed for trying totalk about what goes on in these underground bases.

www.scribd.com...
IF any of these statements^^^ are true,
then why do you believe that you have a RIGHT TO GO THERE???

P.S. This is not new. This is old information(which may or may not be true).

On May 20 I personally received information from a former member of the NSA ( National security agency ) through a third party.

May 20th? Personally? or from a 3rd party?
kinda contradictory.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
While I don't deny that there are such things as DUMBs, and in fact I have deep interest in them, this paper hits on just about all current conspiracy topics. These include: 9-11 Conspiracy, Greys, Reptilians, HAARP, Roswell, NWO, and many others. Granted, they all could be related in some way, but I start to get a bit unsure when all them are tied into one grand conspiracy. I'll read in more detail on this paper and see if anything jumps out. Good find though OP.

Not to thread-jack, but does anyone have a list of updated DUMB locations in the US? I would like to investigate any locations in my local area.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I found this site, a few years ago. Take it for what its worth.

Underground bases

This is a list of known or suspected U.S. Underground Bases, the purpose of each (hey, I'm just passing on the reports...), how they're set up and any other info known about them. Although most of these are supposed to be a secret, this list is culled from publicly available records (is that good or bad?) and of course people who worked in them, live by them or those who have retired and offer info. Some wish to remain anonymous. Some have written to me with stories that have been terrifying - just to tell me things - not meaning for me to put them up. I have a bad habit of keeping secrets, which is good. The map, which is large, has been made into a pop-up window so you can minimize it as you read the list, and not have to flip between pages. Mouse over the pins for the location. I found some interesting stats in my digging - the Government (federal and/or federal and state) is the biggest landholder/owner in the states that the underground bases are purported to be in. Top 10 ranked in order of % of state land owned (acres) by federal - states governments:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I dont care how top secret this is, the people of this world have the right to know...

You keep bringing up "rights"... what do you intend to do? Go up to the base and ring the doorbell with a petition?

Its beyond naive to think "rights" have anything to do with a shadow government in cahoots with [[snip]]aliens. They would literally print out a copy of your "rights" on the finest paper in stock, invite you in,[[snip]]
edit on Sun May 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Page 22 to page 44 in the files I linked to

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

its allready in there... check out page 21

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

I dont care how top secret this is, the people of this world have the right to know...

You keep bringing up "rights"... what do you intend to do? Go up to the base and ring the doorbell with a petition?

There is somehing called "human rights" its ABOVE any of this so called "law" the people in charge write on a piece of paper, sounds to me you have given up or is affraid of them... if everybody had your kind of mentallity we would be even more slave then we are today. Stand up and fight ! its your planet to
edit on Sun May 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

So it is, my bad... Thats what I get for not downloading it before I posted lol.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Its beyond naive to think "rights" have anything to do with a shadow government in cahoots with [[snip]] aliens. They would literally print out a copy of your "rights" on the finest paper in stock, invite you in, [[snip]]

There is somehing called "human rights" its ABOVE any of this so called "law" the people in charge write on a piece of paper, sounds to me you have given up or is affraid of them... if everybody had your kind of mentallity we would be even more slave then we are today. Stand up and fight ! its your planet to

Lol ya know what... do go.
edit on Sun May 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit of quote

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Ohh I will go..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanYouHandleTheTruth

I'm not a member and do

Just log in with your facebook login..
works for me anyway, dont think its a scam
You don't need to login to view as far as I can tell. Nevertheless, here is the original source (or part of it): www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This is some really hardcore stuff...

Lol i noticed this sentence in the bit about Phil Schneider right about his video lecture on Underground Bases and The New World Order:

"One of the holes kept bringing up dirty dust..."
1. What.
2. Does this insinuate that somewhere on this Earth, there exists clean dust?

and...

"A probe was then sent down that came back up totally missing."
1. More what.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Next time, do a little more work and maybe post some excerpts containing specific details of locations, etc...

Makes a better thread.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Next time, do a little more work and maybe post some excerpts containing specific details of locations, etc...

Makes a better thread.

Ahh wtf are you talking about..

Do you want me to copy paste 45 pages of information about the location of these hidden bases ?!?!

Its all in the report I linked to

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join