It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 3rd Reporter Slurs Words on Air

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Apparently something similar happened to Judge Judy today too.. no joke, I saw it on the news tonight, but they pretty much just wrote it off as her getting sick to her stomach, and said she'll be back on April 12th.

Exhuasted...

Hospitalized...

Stomach pain...

But here's one that still mentions her "saying things that didn't make any sense"

Health scare...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
I'm going with magnetosphere anomalies.

I'm going with interdimensional interference.

edit on 31/3/11 by NuclearPaul because: fix link

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

do you know how amazing that would be, if we were like receivers that could pick up what are "other" is saying, has said, lol sorry that's just how I pictured what you said.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Check out the middle of the screen, on the reporter's left.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This is what happens when the controlling entity comes back late from its coffee break...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

are you referring to the thing that appears to have its hand on his shoulder? Its hard to make out, but I see what your talking about. could be any number of things, but it is pretty weird how it looks like it's talking

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

This looks like a sex face...I wish we could see her hands..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Gee, sounds like the newest one said "exorcist" in her flub.

What I find interesting is, when they mess up, they keep going as if they cannot stop. They let the words just keep on rolling. If I mess up, I tend to stop at the first and second words, not keep going and spitting out odd gibberish like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Don't listen to the garbbled language. Listen to what she is speaking about before it happens.

Can someone post the other reporter videos? i am curios to see what story they are reporting on.

This sounds like some sort of secret CIA type censorship. It does not have to necessarily be the CIA. It was just an example. Someone is wanting to stop an uprising. I tell you I am on to something.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Thanks for your post

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Implants gone wrong - Great way to have full control of what reporters come out with! They need to work on them a bit more.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Wow thanks for your post. That is very interesting to say the least what gets me is that the lady doesn't even excuse herself from slurring that's a little odd. It almost seems as if its a telepromter error but then it doesn't. Radiation??? Maybe.. It is kinda funny though

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
So called professionals reading the teleprompter and stumbling over words and instead of stopping and starting again they try to carry on with hilarious results.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The other videos are scattered about on the first few pages. The one I posted on the first page has all 3 videos in order on the same video.
I still haven't seen the Judge Judy video yet though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I think it is because they sort of have to keep reading because the words on the Teleprompter keep moving, so regardless of whether or not ther flub their lines they must keep up with the teleprompter.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I tried giving a simple solution to this problem but I guess some people just want there to be a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

I experience the same thing as you do mits. I lose the ability to read and understand english at times due to a disorder I have that I'd rather not mention because it's quite personal, but I don't speak in gibberish when I realize I can't read...it's actually kind of scary and I don't even try to keep on reading because I simply can't.
I'm just saying I think reading a book and reading off a teleprompter are 2 different things because these reporters are having to speak as well.
You would think a good reporter would be able to continue with a story regardless of whether or not the teleprompter is messing up, anyone ever heard of ad libbing? It's really not that difficult. And it's even less of a challenge to say "Opps there appears to be some technical difficulties with our prompter, Bob I'll hand this over you..."
Or maybe these people are just tongue tied, the bottom line is I don't know.
I did find your theory interesting though since I experience the EXACT same thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"Crack is a hell of a drug peter"

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

I don't know if anyone posted this but Judge Judy also had a bit of this during one of her shows. Apparently she just started talking gibberish.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Some of you have an idea of what's actually going on here. Most people do not. That is all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join