It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 3rd Reporter Slurs Words on Air

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not...but here's another reporter messing up her words on television! What's going on with all these reporters? Medical Conditions? Magnetosphere anomalies? Mk Ultra programming failing?

I have no idea...but it's certainly strange to say the least!

edit on 30-3-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

i would say thats not quite on the scale as the other reporters slurs.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

its seems America is feeling the effects of our diminished magnetic field... Canada isn't getting this mood problems yet

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm going with magnetosphere anomalies.

NICT shows our magnetosphere is really buggered. ... Low, extremely low (ELF) and ultra-low (ULF) frequencies cause strokes - and these frequencies occur 24 hours before solar flares and after, and also with quakes. Not incidentally, the earth is rocking right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow .. these guys all need a good nites rest before they get on air! ...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wow. Yeah that's gibberish all right.

I'm beginning to wonder if it has anything to do with tele-prompters. Perhaps these reporters are very stressed and their minds are wandering while they are reading the tele-prompters.

Of all three so far, it seems like they are not aware of what is happening while it is happening.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by M40T4

What exactly is the scale for measuring the incoherency a reporter's slurs?

The other 2 were standing up so maybe that could have caused them to be more disoriented ( I remember the male reporter in another video seemed to be swaying a bit or something).
But I'm just curious as to what your "scale" is as far as determining whether or not this is something randomly coincidental or not?
The first incoherent word out of her mouth almost sounds like "exorcist" lol

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's really messing them up...Compass went wild last night....North was 90 degrees off. The web site with the Magnosphere says "The simulation has been stopped due to power outage" but it seems to still be working. Check out last night pictures of it on this site. Several times there was NO South Pole Magnetics..No RED lines at all....

www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

It doesn't appear to be a "mood problem." Their mood doesn't change...they seem like they don't even know it's happening like an above poster mentioned

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Were there any similar magnetosphere anomalies on the dates of the other 2 reporters incidents? I haven't noticed anyone around me or my area slurring their words and speaking incoherently like this at all.
Maybe certain people are more sensitive to changes in the magnetosphere than others?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

its seems America is feeling the effects of our diminished magnetic field... Canada isn't getting this mood problems yet

Mark McAllister from Toronto had it happen to him...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You would have noticed this by now at your workplace or around town. People would be talking about it. I think what could be happening is a combination of the magnetic field and the RF fields created in a studio or equipment. It could just be "overloading" these people causing disorientation due to interference.

On a side note it would be interesting to see if these studios have started using any new equipment as of late.

ps. The one reporter was a Canadian in a Canadian studio.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Most of the time, it's a medical condition. A strange type of migraine can cause it, or a mini stroke...check out this article and video. losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well here's an interesting video I stumbled upon...check this out!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Lol, the face of the other woman as she takes over...

That´s pretty weird again.

But why was this guy filming his tv?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There could be a very simple solution to this.

Sometimes if I have been reading a book for a long time I suddenly develope an intense form of dyslexia. I literally cannot recognise even simple words. If these reporters have been sat reading a teleprompter for a couple of hours then perhaps the same thing is happening to them as happens to me. Fortunately I don't have to try to speak the words I cannot recognise on national TV.

I'm not dyslexic btw. It just appears to be a short-lived event which disappears completely if I stop trying to read for a couple of minutes.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Stroke is a medical emergency. Know these warning signs of stroke and teach them to others.

EVERY MINUTE MATTERS. Know these warning signs of a stroke, and teach them to others. Warning signs include sudden: Numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body Confusion Trouble speaking or understanding Trouble seeing in one or both eyes Difficulty walking Dizziness Loss of balance or coordination Severe headache with no known cause

Linky

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by TheRemedial

Lol, the face of the other woman as she takes over...

That´s pretty weird again.

But why was this guy filming his tv?

Probably replayed it on his DVR and recorded it when he caught the scene.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The thing that gets me about ALL of these is that they are aware that they are speaking gibberish, but cannot correct it. This is indicative that a very SPECIFIC part of their brains is being affected.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Reminds me of Evan Baxter in the movie Bruce Almighty.

Seriously though, maybe the shifting magnetosphere is disrupting the reptile aliens ability to cloak their native language.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join