It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 3rd Reporter Slurs Words on Air

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I don't think she's stuttering or suffering from aphasia at all,
all thats happening is a cross literation from reptilian,

The transcript (quickly written up by the reptilo-sensitive ear)
in english is:

"The state claiming the exorchist saw untisracho and blay breemrits by health uritsit"

Which sounds like gobbledegook in english, but in reptilian is something like:

"The state claiming the extraterrestials are in orbit, worry this is a danger to our health, or is it?"

Whichever way you look at it,

JOHN MAY LIVES

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes but...3 strokes/migraines to 3 different reporters, all on camera? Possibly. My vote is for magnetic field disturbance.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Reminds me of the passage in Genesis 11:7.

Genesis 11:7 (King James Version)

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

www.biblegateway.com...:7&version=KJV

There was a different version of this passage, I can't remember
exactly where I read it much older than this version and it went
something like this.

let us go down, and there confuse their language lest they be as us, for from now on nothing
that they (man) aspire to do will be kept from them.

or something to that nature. I think it had something to do with the
building of the tower of babel. hence the term "to babel".

Here is the Wiki link, interesting that it has to do with a tower and 9-11
(backwards).

en.wikipedia.org...

The story is found in Genesis 11:1-9˄, and appears in the King James Version as follows:

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children built. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

The phrase "the Tower of Babel" does not actually appear in the Bible; it is always, "the city and its tower" (אֶת-הָעִיר וְאֶת-הַמִּגְדָּל) or just "the city" (הָעִיר). Originally the city receives the name "Babel", from the word from ancient Hebrew, "balal", meaning to jumble.[2] Various English translations use different vocabulary sometimes with different meanings; usually this causes no important difference to the story: one speech/vocabulary/same words, plain/valley, asphalt/bitumen/slime, children/men, confound/confuse; and sometimes the difference is important to later interpretations of the meaning of the story: may reach unto heaven/in the sky/will be in the skies (examples from King James, Holman Christian, and R E Friedman versions).

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Were there magnetic field disturbances on the night of the grammys? Or on the date the broadcaster in Toronto had the same thing happening?
I wonder what the gibberish would sound like if it were played backwards?
Does anyone know how to reverse the sounds? I can try...but I'm not very tech savvy yet with my new music software.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Is seems really strange that these people know they are not speaking English and yet still cant stop.

Has anyone threaded together the different videos to see if any of the strange language is the same? Now that would be interesting...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Maybe read some comments on YouTube before we go all reptilian.....

also can we get some epilepsy sufferers to comment on this.
edit on 30-3-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

Don't go shedding skin! Seriously. The poster was just widening our perspective and offering an alternative view point.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
reply to post by soficrow

Were there any similar magnetosphere anomalies on the dates of the other 2 reporters incidents? I haven't noticed anyone around me or my area slurring their words and speaking incoherently like this at all.
Maybe certain people are more sensitive to changes in the magnetosphere than others?

There were - plus, anomalies can be localized. And yes, several factors can combine to make certain people more "sensitive." Perhaps the technology used for live reporting magnifies anomalies?

Who knows?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

the video i posted on the bottom part of the 1st page has all 3 videos put together at the end. the first part is super freaky though...makes me almost fear science, or at least the people running the show behind the science

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Why do people bring aliens and religion into a topic where people are seen to be suffering an illness?

Utter madness, whether you believe in either of those its not what's affecting these people (especially the religious aspect). Another episode of people trying to ram religion into any subject just for the sake of it.

What is striking and extremely sad is the fact that all these people look terrified when they hear that they can't speak properly, very distressing to see the poor people wondering if they themselves are having a stroke.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Don't go shedding skin! Seriously. The poster was just widening our perspective and offering an alternative view point.

your right...

i have no idea why i made the reptilian comment, i thought for sure someone posted the reptilian cause already and i was arguing/responding too it...

wow, i need to step away from ATS for a bit.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Why do people bring aliens and religion into a topic where people are seen to be suffering an illness?

Utter madness, whether you believe in either of those its not what's affecting these people (especially the religious aspect). Another episode of people trying to ram religion into any subject just for the sake of it.

What is striking and extremely sad is the fact that all these people look terrified when they hear that they can't speak properly, very distressing to see the poor people wondering if they themselves are having a stroke.

Why you ask? Because it has to do with Faith proven by science. The Bibel is an
ancient book which some say parts of were taken from an even older culture. That
said, you can see things happening in modern times fortold long ago. Don't hide
your head in the sand, Believe and learn. Those who neglect to learn from the past
are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Very cool comparison Mr. D!

I'm also reminded of Acts 2:6 "When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking in his own language...they asked, 'are not all these men who are speaking Galileans? Then how is it that each of us hears in his own native language? 12: Amazed and perplexed they asked, What does this mean?" Some however, made fun of them and said they have had too much wine."

For all the reptilian/demon believers, maybe they were speaking in some kind of demonic tongue?
Just throwing thoughts out there for discussion, and because I was reminded of another language anomaly in the bible from Mr. D's post

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Wow. Yeah that's gibberish all right.

I'm beginning to wonder if it has anything to do with tele-prompters. Perhaps these reporters are very stressed and their minds are wandering while they are reading the tele-prompters.

Of all three so far, it seems like they are not aware of what is happening while it is happening.

Looked to me like she knew something was wrong before it happened. Watch again. She was smiling... and then just before the jumble started she got a concerned look on her face.

EMF assault... to which she is hypersensitive. I'm thinking someone is trying to discredit her for whatever reason. JMO.
edit on 30-3-2011 by hederahelix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For a supposedly extremely rare condition we saw on-air a few weeks ago to have now seen it again 3 times? Either it's not rare or it's not what we're told it is.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Most of (if not all) of these reporters wear wear in-ear monitoring devices, well hidden but there.
Either they are getting garbled transmissions or something else is going on.
Just another factor to put in.
Very strange to say the least.
The woman was reading very well and then bam! it's like another person talking.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Not an epileptic, but I get migraines...and I have said some totally wacked out nonsensical things at certain stages during them. The second one I had, when I was a kiddo, I told the school nurse I was wangling a science head quake.

The reporters having this speech thing, it so makes me remember the feeling in my head and tongue when I was having migraine-related speech problems. It's like there's this disconnect between what you mean to say, how your brain's interpreting that, and how your mouth is trying to say it. What comes out is garbled beyond recognition, and you know it's wrong but you can't exactly figure out how to fix it.

I feel bad for those people. It was humiliating enough for me in front of doctors and family members... I can only imagine what it must be like in front of a camera.

Why there's been three reporters in the past month or so afflicted by garbled wordage is a bit baffling, though.
edit on 30-3-2011 by nithaiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

If you think about it, there's not a lot of space and time for newspersons to get any on the side. Perhaps they're taking advantage of enhanced security around the terror complex to practice 'safe sex', or SS, when it's certain their 'life partner' is not anywhere nearby?

I watched cnn from a nearby compound, a few days back. There was a brunette, on around 4:30. Maybe it was the telescreen; maybe the afterglow, but her brown eyes kept showing on top of her eyelids, like those prank eyeball tattoos you can buy. She would blink, and her pupils would remain visible! The compound manager had his vcr's in for calibration, or I'd have popped in a cassette. We should all keep close watch on these specimens. Sometimes the clothes changes are subtle, between 'breaks'. Keep watch for things like ties having a different knot, or perhaps a missing, or added, piece of jewelry, a scarf~stuff like that. At least one guy doesn't dress completely until AFTER his late night-to-morning break. And, if you focus on the lips of a news person, and if you catch them at the beginning of the shift, you can spot the problem drinkers. Visible slurred-speech lip patterns (contortions) are apparent even before the audio gets affected.

I don't think all of them drink. Some of them do want to get outta there, and they know that there has been too many drugs, too much abuse...but now it's time for every muscle to be tight, for the escape.
edit on 30-3-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
tried reverse speech couldn't find anything.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

I watched cnn from a nearby compound, a few days back.

What type of compound??? And may I ask what field you're in and what your job title is???

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join