It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is the first page of a 43 page .pdf file about Searl's early life:

In my opinion, it helps to get to know a person when making judgments about credibility.

Free download

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Maybe it's just me, but the phrase "Hollywood now spent eleven years filming Searl's life" sounds pretty stupid. Hollywood refers to a whole industry. Was the whole industry engages in filming every moment of Searl's life for eleven years?

It's also interesting to see the parallel between this and the other charlatan, certain Mr. Rodin, who intended to raise capital in order to produce an "epic" movie about his project. It's like "this crap doesn't work but I want my 5 min of fame, whatever it takes. Like a movie about my person".

This does not mean that I believe for a second that "Hollywood", whatever it's supposed to mean, will produce a Searl movie.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Make your own judgment call. This is personal testimony and the names of the private citizens are not provided:

I have an intuition that I use as I see fit.

This topic is not debatable. It is a matter of opinion as to whether John A. Thomas Jr. is a reliable source.

OK you invited me to make a judgement call and here it comes, brace for it: this "testimony" is completely idiotic and FALSE above all. There is no evidence of "tremendous discharge". Or "ion discharge". The claim that some sort of "discharge" has magical healing properties is aimed at the most ignorant members of the public. Apparently, such members do exist.

edit on 15-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
brace for it: this "testimony" is completely idiotic and FLASE above all. There is no evidence of "tremendous discharge". Or "ion discharge". The claim that some sort of "discharge" has magical healing properties is aimed at the most ignorant members of the public. Apparently, such members do exist.

So where are the peer reviewed results that shows this causes healing? I am sure a university/hospital would love to run such tests, as if it was true there would probably be a Nobel prize in it....
edit on 15-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Your assumption would work if it were a reliable one. But it's not. Big pharma and corruption to the core of governments around the world is a subject in itself.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Your assumption would work if it were a reliable one.

It is a reliable one.

Big pharma and corruption to the core of governments around the world is a subject in itself.

That has nothing at all to do with the stupid claims by Searl, so where are the peer reviewed results of his claim? Of course there are none, as his claims are all just a hoax!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Your assumption would work if it were a reliable one. But it's not. Big pharma and corruption to the core of governments around the world is a subject in itself.

The usual... That pesky dog keeps eating that homework...

Not to mention that magical healing can be a HUGELY lucrative business in itself, and thus has every chance of being protected by a different set of special interests.

,,,and the "pharma" has no way of prohibiting Searl or anyone else for that matter, to demonstrate the "huge discharge". Alas, the latter remains a brazen fabrication meant for the ignorami.

edit on 15-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

In my opinion, it helps to get to know a person when making judgments about credibility.

Let's get to know John. Is he credible?

Later in the documentary he states: "From 1963 until about 1978, ...Demo 1 flew 500 times around the world through the use of ham operators."
pesn.com...

This video link shows some actual video footage of one IGV named "Demo1" under construction by team members started from 1969 and completed 1976; the last model to be test flown.
searlsolution.com...

The contradictions seem endless. Help me understand why I or anyone should believe this man who appears to just spout whatever seems good to him at that moment.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ah wait... I found Searl's proof of flight. Jeez, I can't believe I missed this, he certainly got it up there:

So the lights went out and should have stayed out until the morning, but they did not because a hand
somehow slipped under the top bedding and under my nightshirt and grab my penis and started to rub
it up and down.

I did not know that I was expected to enjoy this pleasure as Helen had hit it so often
with her strap that I was brainwashed into accepting this was a disgusting act to perform. Which
resulted in my voice being heard all over the building “take your hand away” immediately the lights
went on how strange the Petty officer is fully dress and matron standing beside him, how come?
Impossible for the matron to have climbed those stairs in that time factor and the petty officer was in
full uniform instead of his nightshirt. Clearly they both were waiting on the landing waiting for me to
shout out, and they were not disappointed.

Of cause both matron and the petty office knew who had shouted out because they were waiting for
that sound to take place. But that matron being a human being did not want to embarrass me so she
made out that she did not know. With a voice of a sergeant major she shouted out “who made that
noise” and to every one's amazement my voice equal hers was clearly heard all over the building that
it was me someone’s hand was touching my Willie

www.searleffect.com...

I'm starting to think all the free energy prodigies are just abused idiots looking for a brief 15 mins and perhaps a lifetime of just one person that might listen to them. Maybe actually believe their BS.

Be it "Hollywood" (the guy?) or whoever.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Are you suggesting that this would be the central episode of the Hollywood production Searl was talking about? I'm afraid that they'll be lucky to get the NC-17 rating for that, which will limit the audience considerably. And more likely they are looking at the XXX rating, based on the content. Maybe it will go straight to DVD?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

More lies.....as usual, Hollywood has not spent 5 minutes filming John Searl never mind 11 hours!

And john has been talking about that film for the last 25 years!

edit on 16-5-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

More lies.....as usual, Hollywood has not spent 5 minutes filming John Searl never mind 11 hours!

And john has been talking about that film for the last 25 years!

LUXUS,

"Hollywood" is a figure of speech there, I'm certain.

Bradley Lockerman spent years on the documentary The John Searl Story, which I presume you have not seen.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I have an inquiry already pending about the need for proof that the IGV flew.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I have an inquiry already pending about the need for proof that the IGV flew.

Zeplin Award? Such an award never even existed... but Searl got it?

So there is no video of it flying.... more crap from Searl.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
Zeplin Award? Such an award never even existed...

How do you know?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

How do you know?

You are the one making the claim Searl got it, so it is up to you to back that claim up.... which you are unable to....

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Zeplin Award? Such an award never even existed... but Searl got it?

The Zeplinn award is for outstanding achievement in the field of really bad software. For software which is full of hot air.
www.allaboutsymbian.com...

The closest thing I've found. Seems somewhat appropriate.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

"Hollywood" is a figure of speech there, I'm certain.

Bradley Lockerman spent years on the documentary The John Searl Story, which I presume you have not seen.

Why are you making excuses for this man, do you like people ripping off people for money and making false claims?

Bradley only met John fairly recently and that comment about the movie is far older, at least 25 years old and in actual fact John mentioned the movie to me years ago, he said Steven Spielberg was directing it!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I see.

Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
which you are unable to....

The inquiry has been sent and the response will be posted.

I have sent numerous questions and this is going to take some time.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join