It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am pleased this morning to discover a source of information about the work of John Searl. Here is the description of a YouTube video uploaded September 29, 2010 on the topic:

Making progress and gaining more support everyday.

For over 24 hours of interviews, lectures, pictures, and updated information on Professor John Searl, go through this playlist:

www.youtube.com...

New Article as of September 30th 2010 from Natural News:
www.naturalnews.com...

And also as of September 30 2010, our new website we're working on:
searlmagnetics.com...

And please read this message from Searl Magnetics as of October 14, 2010

In English:
www.scribd.com...

The description goes on to list twelve other languages.

The Natural News article referenced is "Searl Effect Generator device promises free energy."

There is now a Searl Magnetics, Inc. facility:

"Searl Magnetics Inc Head Quarters September 29 2010 Proof and Updates"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Excellent more info on Professor Searl

I have read a bit about Searl effect and his history which is very interesting.
S&F

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I had not heard of this before,pardon my ignorance. I find it very interesting and have saved all the links to check out a bit later as I have some things to do.Thank you for enlightening me.S&F

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

I sure hope something concrete comes out of this new corporation! It's time for some action.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

You are welcome.

It is so nice to read an enthusiastic reply.

Enthusiasm is contagious.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
John Searl is a fraud, crackpot, crank.

He has not invented anything of consequence. At one time, he tried to show off his anti-gravity "levity disc." Not sure if this was intended as a pun directed towards all his believers or just poor choice in a name.

lev·i·ty (lv-t)
n. pl. lev·i·ties
1. Lightness of manner or speech, especially when inappropriate; frivolity.
2. Inconstancy; changeableness.

Number 1 & 2 describe Searl perfectly. And the only time he ever discovered free energy is when he stole it from the grid.

He has been discussed plenty on ATS, all the links you've posted are just rehashed stories. Did we really need another thread about this guy?
edit on 27-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Judging from the tone of your post, I doubt you have clicked on the links or researched the topic with any diligence.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by boncho

Judging from the tone of your post, I doubt you have clicked on the links or researched the topic with any diligence.

I have done due diligence. If you have something to provide that says he is not a crank, crackpot or fraud, then I will be more than happy to look at it. If you have something that proves his outrageous claims, link directly to that evidence.

Hours and hours of spinning magnet movies don't count. Purposely misleading 'smart-talk' doesn't count either. The guy has made absolutely absurd claims without providing evidence for that. If he was working on something legitimate, he should have said nothing at all.

But instead, he always claims to be one step away. He has been taking investor money for god knows how long, and never provided anything on it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Though it finally has a facility, the company will still need thousands, if not millions, of additional dollars to help fund the development of a working prototype. There is testing, analysis, precise material development and other things that take time and money to accomplish.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

The only "evidence" you provided is that he was racking up new investor funds in 2010. So he obviously ran a PR campaign. You will notice that all his press comes in short bursts every time he is looking for new investors...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

All technology needs investors. Obviously.

Everyone needs to be aware of suppression of technology that has gone on and continues to go on, although this revival of Searl's work is very encouraging.

This video talks about the suppression of technology.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

1 = That video offers no proof to Searl's claims.
2 = It is full of misinformation.
3 = The 'suppression' of technology is a catch-all term used by people who engage in fraudulent energy selling schemes.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Baloney.

Believe what you want to believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Baloney.

Believe what you want to believe.

Until someone provides evidence otherwise. No reason to believe in something unless proof exists. Anyone can make claims, things that are real have something to back those claims.

If you are interested, I have a historical landmark in London for sale, and I know some royalty in Nigeria that are trying to get funds out of the country....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Very funny.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

For over 24 hours of interviews, lectures, pictures, and updated information on Professor John Searl, go through this playlist:

www.youtube.com...

This YouTuber has quite a lot to offer.

There are 170 videos in this playlist.

From the description for the playlist:

People have a lot to understand regarding Searl Technology. Lets go over some basic misconceptions in science. Newtons math perfectly describes the distribution of light from a prism on a wall. We can PLAINLY see the colors are distributed in Straight lines forever... right? Walter Russell perfectly describes the distribution of light through the Phi Spiraling prism called the Void. Rainbows are curved in reality. Newtons math only describes the behavior of particles AFTER they have been polarized. Newton's prism has a flat surface therefore the distribution will be flat and all your calculations will be based from illusions on a wall rather than reality. Much like Plato's Allegory of the Cave. The difference between Newtonian Mechanics and Searl Technology is the same difference between a prism distributed on a wall verses an actual rainbow. . . .

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I think you are missing out on larger picture of this case. Searl claims to have invented a flying object. There are even pictures of him with one from nearly half a century ago.

When someone makes claims like that, a 5 min video would suffice. Additionally, plans to working model or a scientific evaluation would also suffice.

All you are doing is spamming the forum with propaganda which can only aid in misinformation on the subject. If you post 1000 youtube videos all of them will be in vain. Post one with proof if you have it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'll post as I see fit.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

People have a lot to understand regarding Searl Technology. Lets go over some basic misconceptions in science. Newtons math perfectly describes the distribution of light from a prism on a wall. We can PLAINLY see the colors are distributed in Straight lines forever... right? Walter Russell perfectly describes the distribution of light through the Phi Spiraling prism called the Void. Rainbows are curved in reality. Newtons math only describes the behavior of particles AFTER they have been polarized. Newton's prism has a flat surface therefore the distribution will be flat and all your calculations will be based from illusions on a wall rather than reality. Much like Plato's Allegory of the Cave. The difference between Newtonian Mechanics and Searl Technology is the same difference between a prism distributed on a wall verses an actual rainbow. . . .

I've learned from research that I've done for another thread that apparently, the model that mainstream engineers use for electromagnetics, the U-1 model, has been surpassed and does not include the information that is utilized for free energy devices. If I'm understanding correctly, free energy devices need a higher symmetry model. My understanding is that the model for electrodynamics is badly in need of an overhaul. I believe it is outdated by about 100 years.

This can explain part of the hostility in the mainstream toward free energy devices. The rest of it would be resistance by the powers that be who will have their profit-making infrastructure obsoleted by free energy, and, the minions of those powers that be, who see their egos and their jobs threatened.

As long as people have a reason to protect the status quo, they will be unwilling to take the time to explore information that challenges their existing frame of reference. This is not a good thing for humanity. Refusing to consider new innovations that will make life better for future generations is doing a disservice. It's better to have your job become obsolete and find another job than it is to hold back progress because your job is threatened or your belief system is shattered.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I've learned from research that I've done for another thread that apparently, the model that mainstream engineers use for electromagnetics, the U-1 model, has been surpassed and does not include the information that is utilized for free energy devices. If I'm understanding correctly, free energy devices need a higher symmetry model. My understanding is that the model for electrodynamics is badly in need of an overhaul. I believe it is outdated by about 100 years.

This post from another thread is on the topic of outdated electrodynamics.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This can explain part of the hostility in the mainstream toward free energy devices. The rest of it would be resistance by the powers that be who will have their profit-making infrastructure obsoleted by free energy, and, the minions of those powers that be, who see their egos and their jobs threatened.

It's because cranks and crackpots make claims with no evidence to back, and frauds and charlatans sell the idea and make fortunes off things that don't exist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join