It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Time and again, such simple measures are not done. All you see on YouTube these days is a dufus staring at spinning magnet.

What is even sadder is some people believe such nonsense, and even give them money.

And saddest of all, I can't keep a straight face doing this, or I'd be a friggin' millionaire.

Being a facile liar would have really helped me at times, but I can't keep it up for long. In this case, it's obvious that a lot of credulous, poorly informed people will pony up a TON of money for hogwash, as long as the hogwash tells 'em what they want to hear. It's not like they're trying to fact check it.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
One learns from the DVD that Searl began having recurring dreams at age 4. There were two specific, repeated dreams that alternated four times a year for 6 years. Searl states that his dreams are the key to all the work that he does. They are also the key to all his knowledge.

The dreams were actually recurring nightmares. He woke up screaming. His foster mother said that’s the devil and would give him a good belting to belt the devil out of him.

The first dream involved the child’s game of hopscotch. The dream was of going to school. On his way to school, a 1 and ½ mile walk, he would pick up all the children, and just before they got to the school gate, they played hopscotch on the road itself. He was playing with all the children and it’s now his turn.

He threw the pebble in square 3. He hops to square 2, his left leg is firmly on the ground, the right leg is now up in the air, and he’s about to move over square 3 where the pebble is into square 4. Suddenly, all the children vanish.

Into the dream now comes an entirely different ingredient: A large steam roller, in two separate sections, coming toward him. It’s saying to him, stop, think, act; if not you’ve had it. And he was being told by his leg movement it’s not square 3 that he needed. Go to square 4.

Later he figured out that the meaning of the dream was that every square represented an exact quantity of a material, and that was the way he developed the SEG. He also copied nature in every way. He tried to think how nature’s doing it.

The second dream involved what he was doing after school. In the evening he had a job to do where he went and got straw and climbed a ladder leaning against a shed, to bed the hens down for the night. In the dream the ladder was many times longer than normal. When he gets to the door at the top and looks in, this is what he sees:

But the rim of the straw catches fire. Something says to him, “Have no fear. You’ll be lifted out from the center.” This was interpreted later that the device would be circular.

Also from the DVD one learns that when Searl first encountered the terminology two squared, he asked someone what it meant. He looked at
and said to himself, “What on earth do we have empty squares for? There must be some value there.”

If you take a square and you run the numbers in normal, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 – that is uniform in. But when you total them up, each row, each corner, each diagonal, you’ll find they’ll add up different, putting numbers in random.

But there can be uniform output where every line, every corner, the two diagonals, come out precisely the same. Random numbers in squares will produce a uniform total.

John Searl would soon call this the Law of the Squares: Nature’s way of achieving order from chaos.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I see. Russel Anderson is using Mr. Nunez of Youtube fame as reference. Well, that speaks volumes of Mr. Anderson (and not in a good way).

"John Searl offers day trips to the Moon - this was the plan, it is still the plan and it's now more likely."

Sure, Russ. Do you also have the Brooklyn Bridge to sell to me?

"Centripetal action is a falling temperature gradients (sic). And, it is basically action of creation... That's how nature operates."

It becomes even more discombobulated after 20:00, and the worst part of it is that Russel does not care about whether it's true.

"Light cork-screws its way through the ether".

"Photon has a cork-screw shape".

"And DNA - everything in nature wants to form that way". Really, Russ?

"Normally, the magnetic fields do not extend far from the conductor". Russ, when was the last time you used your radio? Ask yourself, how far are you from the antenna?

36:40 is priceless. So, neodymium just sucks electrons out of the "environment". Wow. Priceless.

He does not necessarily insist on lying, but he's piling it up science-y sounding gibberish with one purpose only - to impress people with no knowledge. That makes him squarely a charlatan, and a liar still.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
To date, this is the best Searl Magnetics video I've seen:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"when two materials meet, and you have this electromagnetic dynamics going on, that's what makes the difference"

Umm, huh? Do you think the guy knows about what he's talking? It's just nonsense padded with more nonsense. Sad.

As to the rest of the video, well, fine, a dude in goggles is cutting copper parts using a computer-controlled lathe. They also mastered the use of the scale. How's that an achievement? At about 4:20, they start that New Age music rolling to make up for the apparent lack of content, but I don't think it helps much.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This appears in Jason Verbelli's Facebook album:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Just noticed a possible typo and the fact the letter isn't signed.

I've sent an inquiry.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Just noticed a possible typo and the fact the letter isn't signed.

I've sent an inquiry.

Correcting typos is an admirable initiative. Other type of useful inquiries include writing a letter to Searl's outfit and asking them:
a) specifically why the electrons are accelerated outward in SEG?
b) why do electrons "drift" along the magnetic lines?
c) why and how do solid objects become transparent to electrons?
d) the "environment" such as air surrounding the machine does not contain free electrons. It's easy to see that air is a dielectric, for example. How then can they flow towards the core of SEG?
e) what is the schematics of the output circuit? I.e. instead of a placeholder that the energy is harvested somehow, how is it extracted?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

"when two materials meet, and you have this electromagnetic dynamics going on, that's what makes the difference"

Umm, huh? Do you think the guy knows about what he's talking? It's just nonsense padded with more nonsense. Sad.

When Mary Rose herd that a chill went up the spine and was filled with admiration and wonder....to anybody else they thought, what a load of crap!
edit on 20-5-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

. . . the letter isn't signed.

A similar letter - "An Open Letter Concerning John Searl's Free Energy and Antigravity Claims - September 5, 2010" - is posted on the Web Site of Dr. Robert W. Koontz, which looks to be a goldmine of information similar to that of Col. Tom Bearden.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

. . . a goldmine of information similar to that of Col. Tom Bearden.

I see Dr. Koontz has a graphic similar to Col. Bearden's - "Classical Electrodynamics is Flawed."

TWO CANCELING PHOTONS IN A BOX
WHERE DOES THE ENERGY GO?

Consider two photons in a box -- with the two photons 180 degrees out of phase. The photons each carry one unit of energy, but because they are 180 degrees out of phase, the electromagnetic energy density is zero, as is the Poynting vector. Therefore, if we follow conventional reasoning, we have lost two units of energy and thus have a violation of energy conservation. But that is not allowed. We must thus deduce that classical electrodynamics has a flaw within it. That flaw is addressed when we include scalar electromagnetic energy -- as it has come to be called.

edit on 05/21/13 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I see Dr. Koontz has a graphic similar to Col. Bearden's - "Classical Electrodynamics is Flawed."

TWO CANCELING PHOTONS IN A BOX
WHERE DOES THE ENERGY GO?

They both have very little understanding....

www.physicsforums.com...
edit on 21-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

. . . a goldmine of information similar to that of Col. Tom Bearden.

Mary, don't you think that regardless of other detail, considering photons which are quanta to somehow disprove a classical theory is every bit stupid?

"In inorganic chemistry proteins do not exist", or "Elvis was not good at singing Rigoletto".

DUH.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

John Searl would soon call this the Law of the Squares: Nature’s way of achieving order from chaos.

From "The Law of the Squares" on searlsolution.com:

"You can not have different matter in the same space,

but you can have different matter in different spaces at the same time,

or have different matter in the same space at different times."

Prof. John R.R. Searl

. . . Note: The First law of thermodynamics states that both work and heat are forms of energy, and that the total energy is conserved as the LOS matrix illustrates with its exacting summation; the SEG functions in complete accordance to this law.

Also note: Where as the Second law of thermodynamics states that in a "'closed system" disorder grows and less energy is available for work. The SEG functions on the bases of an "open system" as is life, windmills, hydroelectric's, solar cells, etc.

Fact of the matter is the 2nd law does NOT apply to "open systems"; it is a typical mistake by self-proclaimed experts to say otherwise about the SEG's energy cycle. . . .

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Prof. John R.R. Searl

. . . Note: The First law of thermodynamics states that both work and heat are forms of energy, and that the total energy is conserved as the LOS matrix illustrates with its exacting summation; the SEG functions in complete accordance to this law.

Also note: Where as the Second law of thermodynamics states that in a "'closed system" disorder grows and less energy is available for work. The SEG functions on the bases of an "open system" as is life, windmills, hydroelectric's, solar cells, etc.

Again, there is much to be discussed about laws of thermodynamics, and it's not always an easy topic. However, note this: 1st law deals with closed systems; to say that SEG "functions" with this law and to say immediately that it's not a closed sequence is an oxymoron at best, and in reality quite idiotic.

Searl at his prime.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Originally posted by LUXUS
No I don't know him personally, I talked with him a few times and in the beginning kept tabs on progress . . .

Originally posted by LUXUS
I would say were talking almost 25 years ago when I was a school kid and first heard about him, and he has been saying the same crap for 25 years.

You have actually spoken with John Searl. This makes you a primary source.

Was it face-to-face?

I asked you before whether the year was about 1988. Was it more like 1990, 1992?

Did you just walk up to his front door and knock, or what?

edit on 05/21/13 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
@ mary rose

I don't know why u bother on here.. I joined up thinking it was a site where people share their opinions, but its not. The skeptics and undercovers will shoot u down at a glance. It seems people on this site purposely come on here to prove people wrong. I don't even bother anymore. I just read the posts, do my own research and ignore the naysayers.. They've got their own agenda to find out what were thinking and then try to change your mind about it

Were always finding out that our physics and understanding of the universe needs adjusting.if we don't try to break the boundaries and do things differently we'll never progress and discover new things. If we just carry on believing in the old laws of physics etc well never discover new things. People are constantly developing new tech while breaking the conventional laws, so what says the laws we have now are slightly wrong

edit on 2-6-2013 by macca81 because: .

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by macca81
People are constantly developing new tech while breaking the conventional laws

Care to give some examples of that claim.... which conventional laws were broken by new tech.....

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by macca81
People are constantly developing new tech while breaking the conventional laws

Care to give some examples of that claim.... which conventional laws were broken by new tech.....

Touche...

I mean, seriously, that line above reads like people are getting 5 functional perpetual motion machines per month and counting.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by macca81

Here's what I get out of it: Valuable links. For example - this video provided me with newspaper articles that I needed but had not located.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join