It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 years old boy with higher IQ than Einstein developing his own theory of relativity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Post edited as per t&c

edit on 24-3-2011 by The Supreme Overlord and Ruler of the Universe because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Ever known anyone with Asperger's syndrome?

I have aspergers, so does one of my sons.

It is fairly mild in both of us, I am aware that others have it worse.
edit on 24/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I always thought it was interesting that people with autism and aspergers syndrome are all at some level much smarter mathmatical and scientific wise. But then they have there flaws when it comes to interacting with humans. If you believe in evolution then this could be a possible sign that the human mind is changing in ways especially when you look at the spikes of children being born with autism in the last 10 years.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by purplecitymadness

It's a sign of genetic mutation, to be sure.

Only if he has children and passes on his trait, can it be the start of an evolutionary process. A surviving trait.

If he does not pass on his trait, then it is an evolutionary dead end for his trait.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is bologna and nonsense. I.Q. means nothing. So what if this kid can do calculous 2? So can a computer. Do we now define intelligence by what a computer can do? Sounds rather robotic and nonprogressive. I'll be impressed when he develops a free energy device or a spaceship that can travel faster than the speed of light.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I hope to sweet baby jesus that he somehow stumbles into the world of psychedelics in a few years. I only wonder what he could do with such a well rounded view of "reality"

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerry_Teps

Science is dogma now, especially astronomy. Einstien himself was not happy with his contribution, and warned people to keep looking. Yet science worships his theory as a religion.....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Gary McKinnon has Aspergers too, he became obsessed with computer hacking and eventually cracked into NASA's computers.

There are many prodigies out there, lets just hope this bright star does not burn out too early.
I can only imagine how much pressure that kid is gonna go through. He will be expected to deliver on command and if he doesn't he will be mistreated.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by slopeofyourmind
This is bologna and nonsense. I.Q. means nothing. So what if this kid can do calculous 2? So can a computer. Do we now define intelligence by what a computer can do? Sounds rather robotic and nonprogressive. I'll be impressed when he develops a free energy device or a spaceship that can travel faster than the speed of light.

I think for there to be major breakthroughs in such things there will need to be some very strong theoretical physics behind the innovation.

As keeping with the subject of the OP:

This young man has made his own opinions about Relativity, and he believes that one day he will figure out a way to unify it with other theories.

He may end up finger painting for all we know, he may go on to do something amazing, but he and others deserve the opportunity to focus all their energy on the unknown, so hopefully we can have better understanding to the world around us.

At such a young age, there is a lot of potential.

And that includes, ideas that can change the landscape of innovation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

+100million lol, I'm Over here
Right now trying to remember simple math for my upcoming asvab test.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
"This young man has made his own opinions about Relativity, and he believes that one day he will figure out a way to unify it with other theories."

Good luck with that. The field of physics is even more divided now since Niels Bohr proved Einstein wrong on the theory of Quantum Mechanics. Einstein spent much of the rest of his career in dismay after that and made little more contributions to science.

String theory came along and was supposed to unify all theories and today it is a jumbled mess of physisyts with opposing views with unprovable theories.

As Bohr proved, there is a chaotic random nature to the fabric of reality and what we understand of advanced physics now is essentially obsolete.
edit on 24-3-2011 by slopeofyourmind because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by slopeofyourmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

lol so true...this doesnt impress me much there are tons of people living right now smarter than him...right?!?!?!?1

Lets hope he turns out to be on the good side of things ...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by Griffo

Nah, from what I've seen, he's just regurgitating what he's taken in, which is no small task looking at all he has taken in. I don't mean to denigrate him in any way. The boy is brilliant. I just am not sure how much new theory his mind is geared to generate. Prodigies like this are amazing, but we will have to see how his particular gift is manifested.

I am an engineer and had to study all that math 24/7 to understand it, no joke. I can follow the kid, but can't retain information like he does. And I doubt I could have understood any of it at that age. But I think I have a great creative imagination that I know Einstein had and I don't think it is a characteristic of that type of brain function, but who knows, maybe some kind of balance between the two is possible and maybe, just maybe he is it.

I believe Einstein was an Aspie. It's a myth that he wasn't good at math, because math was his favorite subject. It was the German language he had difficulty with, which is why a teacher said he couldn't be taught. He didn't talk much at a young age and would only play with his sister. He'd spend hours building a house out of cards. Many Aspies don't speak, until later in life. They are all so unique and different.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I wonder if he'd do my income tax ? For a smart kid he should know better than to write on the windows in the first vid . Looks to me like a great memory , not very impressive computational skills and a lot of hype but time will tell .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is exactly what we don't need !! More Demons (so called aliens) hijacking more children's bodies. There is a reason why Austim and mental disorder is on the rise. They are searching for a needle in a hay stack. The right set of human genes that will perfectly host a very strong and powerful demon. They are searching the world for this person collecting DNA from populations around the world. It's easiest to possess as babies and toddlers, but it becomes almost impossible as people mature without some serious trauma. Child abuse takes too long, isn't guaranteed, and does not produce consistent results. This is why we have big drug companies and vaccines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The Rothschilds will have him on the payroll by age 15. The Rockefellers may try to bid higher, that is if the Russian mafia doesn't get to him first.

hahaha , c'mon

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
This is exactly what we don't need !! More Demons (so called aliens) hijacking more children's bodies. There is a reason why Austim and mental disorder is on the rise. They are searching for a needle in a hay stack. The right set of human genes that will perfectly host a very strong and powerful demon. They are searching the world for this person collecting DNA from populations around the world. It's easiest to possess as babies and toddlers, but it becomes almost impossible as people mature without some serious trauma. Child abuse takes too long, isn't guaranteed, and does not produce consistent results. This is why we have big drug companies and vaccines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

This makes no sense at all, let me ask you a question. Do you also consider mentally challenged/retarded people as "possessed" ? Looks like you are stuck in the middle ages !
edit on 25-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I believe there are a lot of childern that are born smarter than ever before, some can be very active and are very easily bored, schools do not understand and put them on drugs. This to me is nothing but child abuse. If he was in a 5th grade class imagine how bored he would be. I think he is amazing and he has great parents that let him enjoy his gift, and not destroy it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by slopeofyourmind

Good luck with that. The field of physics is even more divided now since Niels Bohr proved Einstein wrong on the theory of Quantum Mechanics. Einstein spent much of the rest of his career in dismay after that and made little more contributions to science.

String theory came along and was supposed to unify all theories and today it is a jumbled mess of physisyts with opposing views with unprovable theories.

As Bohr proved, there is a chaotic random nature to the fabric of reality and what we understand of advanced physics now is essentially obsolete.

I don't think anyone can say any of mankind's science is "obsolete" until they develop their own to show that it is, no?

As for Bohr, to say that he was wrong and Eintein was right, is really just adding politics to a field that doesn't need any injected into it.

Scientists throughout their lifetimes will make errors, and if they are truly dedicated to the field they will not be upset to resign some of their thoughts to other's that make more sense.

As for the kid in the OP, I think he has a long road ahead of him with lots of potential. Were he or others to come up with theory that makes more sense than previous ones, there would be no reason to lambaste old works, because the work of the past has influenced the future.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
lol this thread content is a joke. People spouting conspiracies, "dont drink the water" "its a demon" "Einstein wasnt smart he was a fraud" "they will buy him out" geez ATS truley is the internet nut house.
edit on 25-3-2011 by splint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join