It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ritual is at Work? March 19th (2003 and 2011) Start Wars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Isn't that a day of feasting, gift giving, and celebration?

Ah I see the verse certainly adds a new light to things.
edit on 20-3-2011 by DrCarter because: Added content

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

This is the time for which we have all been waiting. There has always been one truth because truth is absolute. Everything else is a lie.

God bless you and your family.

Those who hate the rest of humanity are starting what they have always intended-to rule over all from that land in the Middle-East.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter

It is a day of revenge, brother.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter

They are not what they claim to be. Their ancestors are from Khazaria and never stepped foot in the holy land. Satan was determined to get that land at all costs. That is why we had the World Wars of the last century. Look into the Balfour Declaration and the Transfer Agreement. Why did Zionists finance Nazis?

"I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” Rev. 2:9

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You can tell by my join date & low post count that I don't post a lot on here...however, ATS is in my RSS reader so I read the top stories every single day. This is by far THE most interesting post I have seen in a while! I truly believe something weird is going on.

I just recently turned 21 and with all the horrible things going on, I think I would like to purchase a gun incase Obama goes crazier than he is right now and declares war on the US citizens because we are "terrorists"

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
I'd say the best thing to do would be a counter-attack. Next year, when there's more time to plan ahead, you could plant an act of love/kindness, a flame of light to negate all the darkness..

I'll star that. I think that is an awesome idea. You are right that it could counter-act the ritual sacrifice that they intend to enact.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
Here's what I found to be interesting. The US has named it's military action in Libya "Operation Odyssey Dawn".
I, in my infinite wisdom, used Google and Wikipedia. I asked the genie in the bottle, "Who is the god/goddess of Dawn?"
The genie answered, Eos. And it just so happens that Eos, Athena, and Minerva mean the same thing; disambiguation.
These are not coincidences my fellow tin foil loving brothers and sisters.

You are right! When I saw the name of the operation I had a chill go up my spine because we know often these things have symbolic meaning and it seemed like such a strange name. I'm going to spend some more time on that. I have a vague recollection of this also having meaning with ISIS.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The counter-attack idea is really interesting, but if you mean to do it by ritual, you can only protect, not attack, unless you want to be karmically guilty of dark magic.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I dont know that much about rituals and all the connections to moons and stuff but there is something going on...These politicians in the white house dont give a dang...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Toffeeapple is absolutely right on with that one, not to mention we would have to know what they are going to do and where.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I havn't read every post but we also started bombing in the former Yugoslavia in March 1999

It's March, the sun is shining and spring is just around the corner. Oh, and Britain is bombing a foreign country again. If you've got a distinct feeling of deja vu about what's been going on this weekend, then it's hardly surprising.

In this very week in 1999 Britain took a leading role in the bombing of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

Coincidence is a word that people use when all attempts at wrapping your head around a subject has failed.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok so I have a partner who says "Why do you guys all fu**king care about the March 19 thing?" I tried to explain that we are only trying to understand how and why our government that is run by Masons works the way they do. Why March 19th is significant...
What else can I say that will help him understand it better?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
james bond Gold Finger was shot

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
its not just march 19th that is relevant, its called ostara- an ancient pagan holiday starting march 19th and ending the 21st. it is AKA the vernal equinox. when you are looking for illuminati #s in dates, there is a fairly easy calculation.

3-20-2011
^ ^ ^ ^
6-0-6-0-33
^6 ^ 6 ^ 3+3= 6

the days number is 666

3-11-2011
^ ^
3- 33-6-0-33
^ ^
3-6-6-0-6

3x2= 6-6-6-0-6 - the day also breaks down to 666.

give me date and i can try to work with it. other dates like 9-11-2001, 1-11-2011, 11-11-2011, 6-1-2011, 6-11-2011, 11-6-2011, 12-1-11, 12-12-11, 1-1-12, and of course... 12-21-2012. which has the most confusing number sequence, also breaks down.

whether this is coincidence or not... i dont know, I DO KNOW that im on too something here. im not trying to claim im a prophet or anything rediculous like that. BUT, 4 months ago, i told my mom to write down the date 3-11-2011 on her calendar, she woke up that morning and saw there was a 9.0 earthquake in japan. coincidence? MAYBE

please dont flame me, this is just something interesting ive stumbled across in my spare time. if there is enough interest i will make a thread with numerologically relevant dates/ calculations.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
March 19 is known as the Eve of Ostara. Ostara is celebrated on the vernal equinox, which is march 20th.

Ostara is the virgin Goddess of Spring, and interestingly enough, she is the germanic form of the proto-indo-european goddess Hausos, who is the Goddess of the Dawn.

So in light of the code name “Odyssey Dawn”, this Odyssey (a long voyage to war) is a ritual sacrifice to (the goddess of) Dawn.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
exactly^ this whole thing just has me AMAZED

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411

posted in another thread by someone else

Is there an address for that tombstone, maybe a name of the graveyard?

... I just got this really nice shovel the other day.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Denver International Airport would be the graveyard.^

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

Ok can you explain how you calculate dates into a numeric breakdown to equal 666...I mean I could assign a numeric system to anything and make it equivalent to what I want it to be. I am a believer that our country is run by evil people but so is every country so as it stands now, we are kinda out numbered. You end up driving yourself crazy and not living your authentic self and lose ability to transcend as a human being.
If you have a good argument please present it..intelligent debate is the right thing to do. This site makes millions of dollars on conspiracy theorists...so if they are making money off our theories, then we should know the purpose of knowing all the info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join