It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ritual is at Work? March 19th (2003 and 2011) Start Wars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...

1) In both cases the presidents/puppets involved declared war exactly 788 days (from January 20th 2001/2009) in to their presidency.

2) March 19th is the 78th day of the year (79th for leap years).

I find it a remarkable coincidence, especially with that 78 number leaping out again and again. This has got me wondering, and I'll keep looking but I wanted to know if anyone else had any ideas.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I call just a coincidence. What could be going on anyway? I mean, that we could almost be sure of? No speculations...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
very interesting ....... yeah we are in the right place to start fighting another battle ...... debt ,What debt

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well it's a full moon tonight, so visibility is good for night time spying. You might want to see if it was a full moon in 2003 too.

You could also check the Pagan Calendar and see if any Pagan Holidays fall on this day.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted in another thread by someone else

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
sheesh...there is blatantly something going on.....these lot are coreographing their attacks with solar events.

thats got to be illegal innit?????...somehow lol

cmon...supermoon, beginning of spring, forced attack on libya.......i think iv seen enough from these witches.....anyone wanna build a wickerman with me lol

anyway BS out of the way...the relevant thing to look at on the 19 march was the death of william III, its imporant because that was the start of THE GRAND ALLIANCE WAR , i guess this is the alliances day, look at this link for for 19 of march and click on william3 www.history.co.uk...

edit on 19-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion
I call just a coincidence. What could be going on anyway? I mean, that we could almost be sure of? No speculations...

I can't call it a coincidence and I am not sure how we could be sure of anything (other than the last two wars were started the exact same number of days in to the presidency of the last two presidents).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

Nice find, I think we are on to something. I'm still looking but along the lines of DIA I found the following.

A committee was appointed to wait upon the State Legislature to secure an enabling act to incorporate fraternal organizations, and on March 19, 1894 the Masonic Temple Association of Detroit was formally incorporated.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
...the relevant thing to look at on the 19 march was the death of William III, its imporant because that was the start of THE GRAND ALLIANCE WAR , i guess this is the alliances day, look at this link for for 19 of march and click on william3 www.history.co.uk...

That is interesting as well, I don't know if there is a connection but both these past two wars have featured "coalitions" of US/European powers.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
IT get's creepier!!!
We're on to something large here boys,

er maybe...

DIA Dedicated same day 1993.

Sorry GodofWar411.
I really should check out the responses first.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Lunar Calendar 2003
here

says full moon was on the 18th of march

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
1) March is named after Mars, the god of war.
2) March 19th* is the Supermoon (Full Moon + Perigee)
3) March 21st is the Vernal Equinox, which is the start of the zodiac year.
Easy as 1,2,3......

* 2011 (not sure about the lunar cycles of 2003 but you could check an old almanac)
edit on 19-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
An aside, but a couple of other interesting "air combat" events happened on March 19th.

1916 – Eight American planes take off in pursuit of Pancho Villa, the first United States air-combat mission in history.

1941 – World War II: The 99th Pursuit Squadron also known as the Tuskegee Airmen, the first all-black unit of the Army Air Corp, is activated.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
March 19 - 23 dedicated to the goddess Minerva (Roman), aka Athena (Greek), aka Diana, the Moon goddess, so sacrifices will be made.

(Diana is also known as the queen of heaven, so is Mary, and the Bible stated that the people were worshipping her, a big no-no)

Minerva is associated with the OWL (Think Bilderberg)

Her number is 7. Number of 7's = 77, so double trouble?

Number of 8's = 888. Said to be the number of Christ.

8 also can mean a total change coming.

n Fasti III, Ovid called her the "goddess of a thousand works." Minerva was worshipped throughout Italy, though only in Rome did she take on the warlike character shared by Athena. Her worship was also taken out to the empire — in Britain, for example, she was conflated with the local wisdom goddess Sulis.

The Romans celebrated her festival from March 19 to March 23 during the day which is called, in the neuter plural, Quinquatria, the fifth after the Ides of March, the nineteenth, an artisans' holiday .

# According to John Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy (1798), the third degree of the Bavarian Illuminati was called Minerval or Brother of Minerva, in honor of the goddess of learning. Later, this title was adopted for the first initiation of Aleister Crowley's OTO rituals.

# Minerva is the logo of the world famous German "Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science" (Max-Planck-Gesellschaft)

# The helmet of Minerva serves as the crest of the distinctive unit insignia for Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C.

# Minerva is displayed on the Medal of Honor, the highest military decoration awarded by the United States government.

# A large mozaic of Menerva is the focal art piece in the great room of the U.S. Library of Congress.

You should see this picture of the medal of honor, at the below link. The star is upside down, and the knot above the medal has 13 stars on it. Why a picture of Minerva/Athena would be on it is probably because Athena is a war goddess.

Minerva

Athena

So I suppose starting a war on this day would be an offering to a war goddess. When it comes to certain things, there are no accidents.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Both dates do coincide with Full Moon in Virgo

i like where this thread is going.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
March 19 - 23 dedicated to the goddess Minerva (Roman), aka Athena (Greek), aka Diana, the Moon goddess, so sacrifices will be made.

Thanks, excellent post. I hadn't considered the connection to Minerva/Athena/Astarte - Semiramis. I am still trying to get over the 788 day connection with the two presidents.

I found this related to Minerva. The festival celebrated starting on the 19th was called Quinquatria.

At the Quinquatria in 59, Nero invited his mother, Agrippina the Younger, to his villa near Baiae, in an attempt to assassinate her.

It is interesting as well that Hitler declared his "Nero Decree" on March 19th, 1945 in which he ordered all infrastructure to be burned and destroyed within Germany to try to deny the invading Allies any spoils.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

(Diana is also known as the queen of heaven, so is Mary, and the Bible stated that the people were worshipping her, a big no-no)

Minerva is associated with the OWL (Think Bilderberg)

Her number is 7. Number of 7's = 77, so double trouble?

Number of 8's = 888. Said to be the number of Christ.

8 also can mean a total change coming.

have you seen the numbers 7 & 8 in arabic.....7 = V ... 8 = ^ (upside down V )
i mention this because cleopatra, who based her soverignty on her assosiation with isis, the original moon godess.....cleopatras needle in london has two sphinxs either side...an angry one with the symbol "V" and a happier one with the sybol "^".....the helipolis sun kings of the 5th dynasty practised sacrifices on this day (and others)....you have to read up on the goddess issuaset, the original goddes, who owned the tree of life/knowledge......basically, what all this means is....its osiris time!!....
edit on 19-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Virgo.....Hmmmm? Both Minerva, and I do believe Athena, were virgins, and Diana was the moon goddess.

Also, the two dates in the OP's post, there are 8 years between the dates.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
google told me that on father's day, it's also st joseph's day, him the suposed father of the child birthed by a virgin, mary was her name.

but i don't wanna take this into religion, i find it interesting that these big events always coincide with events in the sky aswell.

i wish i could flag this thread more than once.

everyone google and brainstorm dates and facts about march 19th, until some sane mind comes to make any reason of it.

for example, march is named after mars, also the roman god

March -- Mars' month Middle English March(e) Anglo-French March(e) Old English Martius Latin Martius "of Mars" Latin Marti(s) "Mars" + -us (adj. suffix) Latin Martius mensis "month of Mars" Martius has always had 31 days. March was the original beginning of the year, and the time for the resumption of war. Mars is the Roman god of war. He is identified with the Greek god Ares.

"the time for the resumption of war" eerie

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
nice find, things explains a lot of things. need to find some more info myself

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join