It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ritual is at Work? March 19th (2003 and 2011) Start Wars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Interesting...................8 is considered to be an extremely lucky number for the Chinese, (just like 7 for the West) and the symbol for 8 is very similar to the Arabic symbol ^ .

Also Isis is comparable to Diana.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here's a similar thread on the topic though not exactly the same.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Somebody mentioned the Vernal Equinox: Mar 19 is 3 days before the equinox-3 is a highly occultic number.

Which of course correlates with the Pagan Holiday of Ostara

For early Pagans in the Germanic countries, this was a time to celebrate planting and the new crop season.

In other words, a powerful time to start a new project. The Vernal Equinox sits in the East on the great wheel and represents the power of fire. The equinox is the point where the light and dark are equal. Afterwards the light gains ascendancy but prior (like 3 days prior) the dark is still more powerful than the light.

The equinox also corresponds with the Zoroastrian holiday Nowruz or the beginning of the New Year.

Spring cleaning, or Khouneh Tekouni (literally means 'shaking the house') or 'complete cleaning of the house' is commonly performed before Nowruz. Persians (Iranians, Afghans and Tajiks) and other Indo-Iranian groups (Kurds, Azarbaijanis and Balochs) start preparing for the Nowruz with a major spring-cleaning of their houses

en.wikipedia.org...

Other interesting things that happened on March 19th throughout history:

1863 – The SS Georgiana, said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is destroyed on her maiden voyage with a cargo of munitions, medicines and merchandise then valued at over $1,000,000.
1885 – Louis Riel declares a Provisional Government in Saskatchewan, beginning the North-West Rebellion.
1916 – Eight American planes take off in pursuit of Pancho Villa, the first United States air-combat mission in history.
1918 – The U.S. Congress establishes time zones and approves daylight saving time.
1920 – The United States Senate rejects the Treaty of Versailles for the second time (the first time was on November 19, 1919). ****NOTE 11-19-1919****
1931 – Gambling is legalized in Nevada.
1932 – The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
1945 – World War II: Adolf Hitler issues his "Nero Decree" ordering all industries, military installations, shops, transportation facilities and communications facilities in Germany to be destroyed.
1982 – Falklands War: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom.
2004 – 3-19 Shooting Incident: Taiwanese president Chen Shui-bian is shot just before the country's presidential election on March 20.

All in all a very interesting day considering. And that's not even taking into account the particular astrology or moon cycle on various Mar 19th's

edit on 20-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: spacing

edit on 20-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: adding more dates

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Which of course correlates with the Pagan Holiday of Ostara

In other words, a powerful time to start a new project.

the war on libya is called operation "odyessey", meaning a long journey or adventure.

anyway i have noticed a few things, firstly March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights. in 2011 its march 20 ......"spring Equinox - 13 weeks - occult Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice(!!?).... March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara."

secondly the aztecs on the march spring lunar calender have Sacrifice and Flaying of Captives, mock battles, gladiatorial sacrifice. Annually, slaves or captives were selected as sacrifices to Xipe Totec.[17] After having the heart cut out, the body was carefully flayed to produce a nearly whole skin which was then worn by the priests for twenty days during the fertility

Easter - the day of Ishtar - is celebrated widely among various cultures and religions on earth.

"The Babylonian goddess, Ishtar, is the one for whom Easter is named; ["Pagan Traditions of Holidays", p. 9] in reality, she was Semiramis, wife of Nimrod, and the real founder of the Satanic Babylonian Mysteries. After Nimrod died, Semiramis created the legend that he was really her Divine Son born to her in a Virgin Birth. She is considered to be the co-founder of all occult religions, along with Nimrod."

1. Babylon - Ishtar (Easter) also called the Moon Goddess
2. Catholics - Virgin Mary (Queen of Heaven)
3. Chinese - Shingmoo
4. Druids - Virgo Paritura
5. Egypt - Isis
6. The Pagan Ephesians - Dianna
7. Etruscans - Nutria
8. Germans (Ancient) - Hertha
9. Greeks - Aphrodite/Ceres
10. India - Isi/Indrani
11. Ancient Jews - Ashtaroth (Queen of Heaven)
12. Krishna - Devaki
13. Rome - Venus/Fortuna
14. Scandinavians - Disa
15. Sumerians - Nana

["America's Occult Holidays", Doc Marquis and Sam Pollard]

As for the numbers 7 and 8...i think the sunset in the west is why 7 is a lucky number in the west and a symbol for isis, in egypt the sun was said to rise up the back of nephyts and sets down the back of isis (mother gods like nut)....isis ($) is the symbol for the west

then we move onto the spring sacrifice, even practised by the chinese....drinking wine(probably the elites actually drank blood) though i found a piece called the rite of spring, that aparently, according to the composer embodies a sacrifice in musical metaphorical terms, and guess where this peice of music was used

"the Rite of Spring was further popularized through Walt Disney's Fantasia (1940), an animated feature film in which original animated images and stories were combined with works of classical music. The Rite of Spring is the fourth piece in the film's program, illustrated by "a pageant, as the story of the growth of life on Earth" according to the narration read by Deems Taylor. The sequence depicts the evolution of life on earth, from the beginning of simple life forms up to the dinosaurs and their eventual destruction."

to sum it all up...its the day of sacrifice
edit on 20-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
threads like this are what keep me interested in this website. when it can be so discouraging to have so many close minded debunkers and misinformation addicts, this is what ATS is really for, IMO.

also, I like to think i know a thing or two about the zodiac and astrology, and i think that's exactly the ticket to this mystery. March 19 is days before the equinox, before the first zodiac sign of Aries. Aries is the ram that brings power and force into the new zodiacal year. you could say it like the Aries' ram is the engine pulling the rest of the zodiac through time...or at least is the forerunner of all other zodiac to come....

it is an important time on the zodiac for sure, a cardinal point. The power elite know the music of the spheres and how the planetary bodies effect our own bodies, they are simply taking advantage of the circumstances, this is very common practice in magic.

I'd say the best thing to do would be a counter-attack. Next year, when there's more time to plan ahead, you could plant an act of love/kindness, a flame of light to negate all the darkness..

anyway, great thread

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I hope Minerva likes her gifts Obama and his masters have prepared for her.

I wonder what the look on his face would be like if a news reporter asked him about the mega ritual taking place in Libya. I'm ready to see a dumb open mouthed wide eye stare followed by a big loud "GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

I'd love to see how he would get out of that one.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Here's what I found to be interesting. The US has named it's military action in Libya "Operation Odyssey Dawn".
I, in my infinite wisdom, used Google and Wikipedia. I asked the genie in the bottle, "Who is the god/goddess of Dawn?"

The genie answered, Eos. And it just so happens that Eos, Athena, and Minerva mean the same thing; disambiguation.

These are not coincidences my fellow tin foil loving brothers and sisters.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

You still have no idea who is calling the shots. March 19 this year, just like March 17-18 in 2003, remember Jewish holidays go by sunset and etc, is the Day of Purim. Do you really not know who the Illuminati is? Who controls the Fed, the IMF, and the World Bank.

Gaddafi recently called for the Palestinians to rise against their oppressors. Among other things, this is revenge. It is a ritual bloodbath from our rulers.

edit on 20-3-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...

1) In both cases the presidents/puppets involved declared war exactly 788 days (from January 20th 2001/2009) in to their presidency.

2) March 19th is the 78th day of the year (79th for leap years).

I find it a remarkable coincidence, especially with that 78 number leaping out again and again. This has got me wondering, and I'll keep looking but I wanted to know if anyone else had any ideas.

What a good spot

Here are a few more things that relate to the significance of the number 78;

#1 The number 78 is a Cardinal number that is the sum of seven and eight.

#2 The number 78 is the atomic number of the heavy metal Platinum (Pt)

#3 The number 78 is the number of Tarot Cards in a deck (both Major & Minor Arcana)

#4 The number 78 is the number of 'Great Mystery' according to The Cabal

Interesting thread

Woody

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You guys aren't blaming pagan beliefs for this I hope. If indeed TPTB are performing some kind of rite with their activities it is something very taboo and unusual to say the least. I can't argue that the string of events isn't really peculiar only that I have been in and around a great many pagan practices and never have I encountered anyone who would do something so blatantly against any form of life much less fellow humans.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Odessy Dawn, Dawn can mean like the beginning of something. Past March 19ths have shown the beginning of air warfare..

Also a post earlier mentioning this is the date of a Pagan holiday that introduced the "new" season for crops.

Lots of dawns for one date?
Hmmm....
edit on 20-3-2011 by prolific because: .

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Since my family has a lot of birthdays around this date - it's an interesting subject to me.

Couple things -

Did you known in March 2003, at the time the bombings started (right around March 20), there was a huge unexpected blizzard in Denver which closed the airport for days?

For some reason, there is an unusually high number of children with autism born in March. Here's the scientific study: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Interesting the number 78 indeed.

Here is my point. The archetype of the 5 negative energies and their numerical equivalent equals the number 588.
Here we go:
SATAN= 369
DEVIL OR IBLEES= 103
GOG= 23
MAGOG=53
DAJJAL OR ANTICHRIST=40

40=588
588 PLUS 78 = 666

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrCarter
You guys aren't blaming pagan beliefs for this I hope. If indeed TPTB are performing some kind of rite with their activities it is something very taboo and unusual to say the least. I can't argue that the string of events isn't really peculiar only that I have been in and around a great many pagan practices and never have I encountered anyone who would do something so blatantly against any form of life much less fellow humans.

Because like the witches, most druids would only look to honour the universal creation energies and utilise them in a manner that benefits, and harms none. The difference is the intention. TPTB have no regard whatsoever for anyone's well-being but their own, so will do whatever it takes to manipulate energies in a way that is severely detrimental to many innocents. In fact, they draw more power from blood-shed, and far from having qualms, revel in it. That's what the difference between 'black' & 'white' magic is.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Toffeeapple because: Missed a word out.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hey there DrCarter,

Speaking as a practicing Pagan myself I don't get the impression that the OP or any of the other posters were claiming that all Pagans are bad/evil/up to no good etc.

But if you claim to have experience of the Pagan world then I'm pretty sure you will be the first to admit that not all Pagans work to the good (just like any other faith or culture really)

No point in being over-sensitive about such things ... people will always have their own opinion of such things (rightly or wrongly) ... it is part of the human condition

Besides which in the case of things brought to our attention by the OP I'd be more inclined to think that if there is any substance to this it is the work of a Secret Society as opposed to a Pagan Practice ... although that said Secret Societies to tend to draw on some Pagan elements in the structure of their rites.

Woody

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply guys
Just had to ask. I live in the southern US so you can imagine why I would be "Aw man not us again".

Anyway sorry about that, wasn't trolling, just curious. Please continue, this is a very interesting thread.
edit on 20-3-2011 by DrCarter because: Slight error that needed correcting.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

have you seen the numbers 7 & 8 in arabic.....7 = V ... 8 = ^ (upside down V )
i mention this because cleopatra, who based her soverignty on her assosiation with isis, the original moon godess.....cleopatras needle in london has two sphinxs either side...an angry one with the symbol "V" and a happier one with the sybol "^".....the helipolis sun kings of the 5th dynasty practised sacrifices on this day (and others)....you have to read up on the goddess issuaset, the original goddes, who owned the tree of life/knowledge......basically, what all this means is....its osiris time!!....
edit on 19-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Just wanted to mention that those two symbols put together are the compass and the square of the free masons. I also think there is more going on underneath all of this than we are told. Ritual sacrifice? That's a frightening thought.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply guys
Just had to ask. I live in the southern US so you can imagine why I would be "Aw man not us again".

Anyway sorry about that, wasn't trolling, just curious. Please continue, this is a very interesting thread.
edit on 20-3-2011 by DrCarter because: Slight error that needed correcting.

Hey there again,

I agree it is an interesting thread and worth watching. I personally don't believe in coincidence ... however synchronicity is a very different thing and whichever way you look at it the points raised in the OP are unusual to say the least.

I for one didn't think you were trolling btw and the fact that you brought it up hopefully means the replies will help to clear up those points for anyone who may have been thinking that way

Woody

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
the word cloud on this whole thread is starting to paint a vivid picture.

im gonna start to look if anything positive ever happened in a march 19th

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Forget the specific date March 19. Look into the Day of Purim each year. It is hidden in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

"There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the peoples in all the provinces of your realm. Their laws are different from those of every other people's, and they do not observe the king's laws; therefore it is not befitting the king to tolerate them." Esther 3:8.

thank you, it totally flew me by.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join