It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok now this is just getting creepy....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

There was a thread posted here recently with a link to a video series detailing symbolism and the occult in contemporary music. The one I saw focused on the term "Rain Man" and while I didn't buy that particular theory I believe there is some truth to this.
Makes Black Sabbath and Motorhead sound like elevator music.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am not sure folks "in the industry" are writing lyrics to coincide with "illuminati" agendas....but I have become more and more frustrated and disgusted with how mainstream media and the mainstream music industry just seem to be filled with more and more trash. I am more content finding my news from alternative sources, and the music I seem to listen to now either is lots of electronica with no 'message' or the "oldies" (from Classic Rock, to the hits from the 60s to the 70s)....not sure why, but....I just can't seem to stand much of the "new" pop, (c)rap, and the like......thanks for sharing your ideas tho OP....I don't find it "creepy", I just think you are becoming more awake to the "bs"....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Guys,...there is an offensive going on.....and they are not afraid to show which side they are on. In the earlier days these artist were reserved with showing who gave them success, fame and riches. I am talking artist with names like The Beatles, David Bowie, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton....there were and are probably many more.

But today it is not only the artist who flash these horned hand signs around freely and abundandly on public apprearances, photoshoots and video recordings but also politicians and many other persons that have risen into the spotlights. If you do some research you will find many other hand signs that these people use to show who their master(s) is. The other day I saw Merl Streep in a picture making this handsign and I felt somewhat like betrayed. It was hard to tell if she was joking or if she meant it seriously.......

Man.....the fact that these people suddently pop-up everywhere and are rich, powerful and in important decision making positions all over society makes me wonder......wtf is going on? The other day I saw something on YouTube about some of these artist which really creeped me out if true.....the sacrifices they needed to make for their lust for money and fame.

edit on 17-3-2011 by zatara because: Forgot something

edit on 17-3-2011 by zatara because: About sacrifices

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thats funny.. in a previous song he had this one part that was good..

"Ahead of my time, somtimes years out, so the powers that be won't let me get my ideas out.."

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

this has also been driving me crazy for a few weeks now .the brainwashing seems obvious . take Rihanna and chris brown and their problems discussed here. a choice quote if i may

"That's coming out of the Chris Brown camp," the source said. "It's despicable. They're blaming the victim. She's not prone to that kind of behavior. . . He's the one who's steppin' out."
and here we have one of her new videos

edit on 17-3-2011 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)
what do we take from this?
edit on 17-3-2011 by Another_Nut because: i fixed my mistakes and the youtube vid was supposed to be with lyrics but i guessed i messed up the link .

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you have finally understood what the world is doing to the younger generation's. through hollywood, music, and MSM. and yes, this is ALL controlled by the so called, " Illuminati " which, is very, VERY real.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut

what do we take from this?

That is exactly what I am wondering....

How can a person not dig around in this industry and conclude that there is, in fact, a conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
yea it scary. like i said when i heard that Rianna was the one who was singing that song i sad hey wait up how can she make a song like that after being "abused" by chris brown? well i do not think that any victim would do that if they were in their right mind. so maybe she isnt....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jsbswampfox

Awesome song, thanks for that! I had to go find it and listen to it.

Where's this music today? I rarely listen to the radio any more...it all sucks.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I have taken it a step further... not only do I censor this trash from my 9yr old daughter... I also have censored TV as well. Instead of throwing away $60-80 dollars a month on cable, I buy her movies that I see fit. You would not believe the amount of people that think I am horrible because my daughter doesn't get to watch TV 6hrs a day.

Imagery and suggestive lyrics are nothing new tho... they have just taken it to a whole new dimension. It isn't as subliminal as it was when I was growing up, its right out in our faces for everyone to absorb.

Sorry not in this house!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ive never liked Kanye West..I find that song disgusting on so many levels i cant believe this man is even allowed in the music industry but now days its what sells and makes money..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Viewing that song it was much more clean in comparison and I thought it odd that there was such a huge shift in style.

it couldn't be that she/her writer wanted a change? like lots of musicians for example plan B

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm ALL for ranting about the NWO when I'm drunk & having other adult's roll their eyes at me. But it comes to something when even my kid's and their friend's are feeling something's amiss, without my input.
I stay away from all this hip, hopperty & pop, but I've got teenagers coming to me asking me "wtf is this illuminati bull?"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kelleelynn

Well, I don't watch TV either, but it was because I hate commercials and most television is crap. For the odd show that I do want to watch I'll just stream it online and avoid the advertising.

I also don't listen to the radio, all the music I listen to is either underground hip hop, metal, or electronica that never gets airplay so overall I've been pretty isolated in comparison.

I never did it because I was trying to avoid an agenda so much as it was all just garbage. The last time I even listened to the radio Korn - Freak on a leash was playing. So it's been quite a few years. Seeing it all now I feel like I've been living on another planet. It's just incredible to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Are they using the conspiracy theorist's notions against them as a plot to make more money? Turning into one big joke? Is Illuminati symbolism the new *cool*? Gawd know's...All I know is that it is indeed getting out of hand.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
maybe gaga is putting this imagery in her videos because she knows people will talk about it...free publicity! she's a clever one, that gaga....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You lost me at Lady Gaga.

Really?!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Damn you!! This song is now one of my favorites but the original version is sans Kayne and it's slower.

I like her version much better.

I tried not to like it but its about aliens but not really and I love it

The probing and abduction lines are a bit weird though

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

My friend and I were chilling on the beach listening to this song and we were laughing at how it will only be a matter of time before half that song is sensored. I was like WOW to the lyrics. I am sorry but my kids would NOT be listening to this.

I like the song but Im 32 not 12 and I know many 12 year olds listening to this and immitating the videos and provocative moves...Its wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I was watching some of her other work, "Firework" which seems to tell people to prove themselves to have any worth at all, with the underline being about sex. And he other "Don't ever turn back" seems to tell everyone to forget any consequences and just do as you please, with the underline again about sex. Both bothered me for some reason but I couldn't tell why. There's a lot of music out there with lyrics such as these so why be bothered for more of the same. But still I found her creepy. So I agree with the OP, it is very creepy. Someone should do a reverse speech on her songs and see what she's really saying to everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join