It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok now this is just getting creepy....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So first things first, I don't believe in an Illuminati or some secret cabal that's attempting to rule the world... At least I used to be sure of that. Lately I've been having a hard time entirely rejecting the notion.

Initially it all started with a Lady Gaga song: Bad Romance. Yeah I know, but bear with me.

While I was watching the video, against my will because the girl friend wanted to me to see it, I noticed a lot of imagery that has been associated with MKUltra and what I've read about mind control experiments. I thought it was odd and shrugged it off.

The next video I was forced to watch was Rianna's song: Umbrella. As I was watching it my girl asked if I thought it was crazy that they played it on the radio. Now, having grown up through the 90's and seeing how the music industry was well regulated and forced to censor large amounts of a song to get airplay and seeing entire songs were banned from MTV, it was perplexing that this was getting airtime. She then said that Rianna used to do completely different music and showed me an earlier song. Viewing that song it was much more clean in comparison and I thought it odd that there was such a huge shift in style.

My spidey-sense said this doesn't make sense and I should look into it.

So, I looked up some more Lady GaGa videos and sure enough we have some more of this bizarre imagery that I can not help but conclude, no matter which way I try to spin it, that what I am seeing is symbolism for mind-control.

So now on to the creepy part...

At this point I'm kinda questioning my sanity a little bit and asking the girlfriend if I'm losing my mind because I can't help but come to these conclusions that pop music is using iconographic mind-control imagery and it's a concerted effort on someone's part. She said it was probably due to stress and I should just avoid ATS for a few days.

Well, today when she got off work she told me that she doesn't know what to think anymore and told me about a song she heard on the radio.

Here is the song and it's lyrics: Katy Perry ft Kanye West - ET

[Kanye West]
I got a dirty mind
I got filthy ways
I’m tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way
I’m a legend, I’m irreverent
I be reverand
I be so fa-a-ar up, we don’t give a -------
Welcome to the danger zone
Step into the fantasy
You are not invited to the otherside of sanity
They calling me an alien
A big headed astronaut
Maybe it’s because your boy Yeezy get ------ a lot

[Katy Perry]
You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch is foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

There is this transcendental
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all
All

[Kanye West]
I know a bar out in Mars
Where they driving spaceships instead of cars
Cop a Prada spacesuit about the stars
Getting stupid ass straight out the jar
Pockets on Shrek, Rockets on deck
Tell me what’s next, alien sex
I’ma disrobe you, than I’mma probe you
See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do
I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do

[Katy Perry]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Having read that, what exactly am I supposed to think? I've looked into their early "work", it's tripe. But this is playing on the radio while Nirvana songs are still being censored? Am I supposed to believe that they read abduction stories or that Kanye West is an ATS member or that Katy Perry thinks about interdimensional entities in a sexual manner?

I know I mocked a lot of you for a long time and maybe I am just moving into the crazy farm. But, really, I can't help but come to the conclusion that maybe, you guys were right about a lot more than I gave you credit for.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
the song is disgusting. it makes me sick to think that they play this on the radio and kids sing along to lyrics like

"I’ma disrobe you, than I’mma probe you
See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do
I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do

[Katy Perry]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim"

Really nice.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I can't stand Kayne West...He is an idiot and shouldn't be allowed to speak!

I agree with you though, it's amazing what they allow on the radio and what they censor.

Example. I remember Flo Rida's song "Low," well in the song they talk about dancers of the exotic type and they edit the word POLE! I was completely shocked because there are so many other things in that song that could have been censored, yet pole was. I went around telling everyone to pole off and calling it the new 4 letter word.

I hear a lot of music since I work in an environment where music is played all 8hrs I am there and I am always amazed at what is censored and what isn't. It's nuts!

This song is crazy too. I never knew Kayne or Katy were interested in aliens....more than likely someone else wrote it and they sang it.

Lady GaGa is just creepy. I don't like her, never have and I cringe at her music and hate her that it's catchy. I wont lie I sing along when it's on but its like I'm brainwashed to
hehe.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was also concerned about this particular song...

The lines are MAD, and not in a good way.

I've studied Neuro-Linguistic programming and this is the same stuff guys.

We are being programmed to like being probed and abducted by space aliens...

WTH is going on in showbizland?
edit on 17-3-2011 by PureET because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Majority of today's music has subliminal messages which is crazy!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This song is crazy too. I never knew Kayne or Katy were interested in aliens....more than likely someone else wrote it and they sang it.

That's what I am thinking, too; and, when you add on top of that it's getting air play how does it not look like a concerted effort from within the industry?

I can't help but feel creeped out by the whole thing in general.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Check out this site: Vigilant Citizen. He interprets all the Gaga and Rianna videos -- some of the interpretations seem a little far-fetched, but when I read his take on what the "Umbrella" video means, several light bulbs went on for me. Same with Jay-Z's "Run This Town". Check it out, you'll be amazed.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Lets not forget kids, Elvis wanted you "ALL SHOOK UP" - I mean, thrusting his willy at you etc?

God help us from music...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's not suprising to me really.

I went to a concert recently, Where a very well know dance music DJ / Composer was the starting act.

(Ohh she's a sexy biatch) you'll know who I mean

I think I was the only person in the stadium that had a negative physical reaction to the whole set.

Not that the music was bad, but by the presentation. I told my wife. "what you are looking at here is the NWO in action!!" She told me to enjoy the show.

But what I witnessed was basically, brainwashing, and trance induction to invoke adulation. as the "star" stand on stage adopting a crucified pose??????

The spread arms of all encompassing love!!

I could be reading more into it. I am not sure.

Certainly they could use these techniques to build following and drive revenues. The song quite above though certainly seems VERY sinister. instructing already primed minds to accept status as helpless victim and be HAPPY about it.

Essentially it's just to promote a sense of helplessness. where the star is the only truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I think there is a huge difference between gyrating your hips and proclaiming "I want to be a victim" in a pop song...

If you honestly don't see a difference there I really don't know what to tell you, but I sure don't think that's nearly in the same vein.
edit on 17-3-2011 by AdAbsurdum because: grammar

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It has been creepy for a long time.

Regarding the duet you wrote verses for, is that the horsey faced woman with pimples? God how I hate that song about being a shining star or whatever. Kayne? A victim of zionist gift giving parties. A few years back he was enraged he lost out to bone-o at some award party. Bone-o said 'Don't worry Kayne. We feel we lost out on 2 awards this year, with our last 2 smash albums, so next time, it's YOUR TURN!'

I saved the paper showing U2 grabbing the prize while consoling Kayne, assuring him that next year, the prize monies go to HIM..

So, how do they know? Is it like the presidential selection?

Gaga is a madonna rehash. Every 5 years or so some whore tries picking up a hotter coin with her cheeks. No big thing. Just get your kids away from civilization during their formative years, they'll be fine.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
stalin was reported to have said that the the USSR would never defeat the USA milatarly that the only way they whould win is through the colapse of the the US through Moral degradation .

That is what you are seeing the Moral degradation of our youth through media and it has been going on for a very long time

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

That's what I am thinking, too; and, when you add on top of that it's getting air play how does it not look like a concerted effort from within the industry?

I can't help but feel creeped out by the whole thing in general.

Yeah it is weird. I love aliens hehe and it's disturbing me Kayne is tarnishing their names with his voice...I really don't like that guy. I actually only have twitter to tell him how I feel about his little girly rants lol He never replies haha.

yeah it's a bit creepy the song.. I want to know who wrote it...bbiab, gonna google

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

WARNING crude language.

But very true, especially regarding what is censored and what isn't

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
some old shool from Van Halen:

"Love Walks In"

Contact is all it takes
To change your life to lose your place in time
Contact! Asleep or awake
Coming around you may wake up to find
Questions deep within your eyes,
Things you've never realized

[Chorus:]
So when you sense a change
Nothing feels the same
All your dreams are strange, love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien
Wait for the opening
Then simply pulls a string
Another world, some other time
You lay your sanity on the line
Familiar faces familiar sights
Reach back remember with all your might
Ohh there she stands in a silken gown
Silver lights shining down

[Chorus]

Love comes walkin' in

[Solo]

Sleep and dream is all I crave
I travel far across the Milky Way
To my master I become a slave
Til we meet again some other day
Where silence speaks as loud as war
And the earth returns to what it was before

[Chorus]

Love comes walkin' in

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm not really up on newer music. After reading this...I'm kinda glad. It was just really gross and creepy reading those lyrics.

OP, like you, I have my confusion on whether or not things are really connected. But with stuff like this, really you can't help but wonder. Eyes fly open and you see.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

That site is insane! I read all those articles one day and wow.

I was surprised....but not really.

People say it's nuts to think those things but it's so obvious esp when you know what to look for.

There is one video I remember, "Down" by some guy I dont know his name and it had Lil Wayne in it. There is one scene of them and the imagery in it was disturbing. My friend didn't get why I looked at it funny til I explained it to her.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I take it you're talking about David Guetta? He's not an NWO puppet, he's just a moron that sold out.

There has always been horrific music, thankfully most of it will be forgotten by time. Every generation of parents or adults have said that the mainstream music around at that time would be the end of society. "Rock and roll is bad for you"; "Jazz? What are you listening to that crap for?" etc
edit on 17/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OP you speak the truth...If you think the lyrics are bad wait until you watch Kayne West and Lady Gaga's videos. Please read THIS followed by THIS . Your eyes are squinted but after watching the videos and reading what the symbols stand for they will be wide open. In that link the individual breaks down everything you see in the videos by these artists. He is very well educated on symbols and their meanings.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Check out this site: Vigilant Citizen. He interprets all the Gaga and Rianna videos -- some of the interpretations seem a little far-fetched, but when I read his take on what the "Umbrella" video means, several light bulbs went on for me. Same with Jay-Z's "Run This Town". Check it out, you'll be amazed.

ahhhh you beat me to it syl!! thats were my links lead to vigilant citizen as well

edit on 17-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join