It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

from my point of view it is you who is evil, so lost in inquisition type of irrational fears.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bridak

what did your flash bring to you in your mind how clear and did it do any good

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Great thread.
Don't know if this related.
Long time ago I got a radio that worked without batteries.
It was a kit in a magazin I used to buy as a kid.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

you work hard, so did Edison. But he, Edison, was certifiably a pig.
Please, do not be that sure for your own sake. For it is not 'physical' Universe.
"“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.” Max Plank

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Pffffff and with this knowledge what did man go and create, they went and created HAARP ......... So sad

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Can you please look at the Leedskalnin machine and tell us if he was just a fool?
This will give you some more work.
Doesn't your god love hard work?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by ElVividorDeLaVida

Of course scientists back then did not know about lift.

But this is completely different. If you were an engineer or a scientist you would understand. Specifically an engineer.

You can not ever run a machine forever. Things need replacement and break often. There is no such thing as %100 efficiency let alone anything greater than 100% efficiency because that breaks Σ Energy = 0. If you understood that the max efficiency is that of a reversible machine and if you understood Carnot and thermodynamics then you would be able to understand that free energy and perpetual motion does not exist. The laws of thermodynamics is an AXIOM which means that if you break one law that means that all the laws can be broken. So that would mean that current technology that we are basing these laws on should not even exist because they are wrong.

With that logic...is solar energy is free then why do solar cells die after a certain period of time? How come if you build a simple magnetic motor to power a motor the magnets will die after a period of usage? I thought that energy was free? How about wind power that seems free? Oh wait its not once again they all follow The 4 laws of thermo.

Now for this machine I can definitely tell you whats happening as soon as I have the time to look at it. I can tell you if it works or not. I look forward to looking at it.

Start with this: Einstein was wrong about relativity. faster than light is possible, as all the UFO's buzzing earth for all these years can attest to. I make that point to say, maybe the laws concerning thermodynamics ARE wrong, maybe they CAN be broken. I'm not an engineer, but, you seem dogmatic, which is understandable. perhaps open your mind to the possibility that tesla knew something that you(and most others in his fields of work) don't know, or discovered something that has been lost or suppressed. would it shatter your world to find out carnot didn't have it right?
edit on 21-2-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If you followed Edison & Tesla , Edison was more of a business man than anything. Not to demean him as he had some world changing inventions but he was not nearly as great as Tesla (in my opinion). He definitely worked hard as did Tesla but Edison had more business prospects and a more sellable appearance. He loved to show off his inventions and his upcoming often.

reply to post by dragonseeker

Because I believe in extra terrestrials and that UFOs exist, (they dont visit us as often as people think they do) I can safely say that us humans are missing something. We are missing something. FOR INSTANCE, GRAVITY can be interpreted in a million different ways but STRANGELY THEY ALL WORK!! For instance classical newtonian mechanics WORKS! The Laws of Relativity WORK! There is no one way to describe gravity. Perhaps we can say the same for thermodynamics? You can't break the laws of thermodynamics but there has to be another approach we can make that will not Violate The Current Laws Of Thermodynamics. And extra terrestrials know how to do it.

Sure I can tell you more about that machine but for right now I have to log off.
edit on 21-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The problem is the lack of these "cosmic rays" that goes through the Earth's atmosphere.

There's a reason why UV rays are harmful and an Ozone layer is there to protect us.

High energy electromagnetic radiation causes genetic mutations.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Reading your post, I was reminded of a display featuring edison, complete with audio, as he sat there with his hands on his knees, talking to the audience there, at an electrical appliance shop. A life size wax museum quality set.... Before I could turn away from it I heard myself mutter 'what a hack'. I know so little about the field of electricity, but I am certain Tesla was robbed, and may well continue to be robbed, judging from the misleading edison display I was exposed to, as cleverly, I'll add, as any not too soon after dinner toilet paper tv ad.. Clearly, edison's promotion serves tptb, whereas Tesla does not! Some detractors go so far to say the Tesla never invented anything. Such stonewalling makes it hard for the average person to be aware that without Tesla, you'd need a 1 inch thick copper cable to run where 16 gage wire now suffices. Therefore, I am uncertain history will change. It's sad. As you get older, you become a raving bore simply because everything you see is lies, but only you are aware of it. The reality of history, it's truth, barring a revolution, will be taken to the grave by all who know it.

Thanks to the OP. Stuff like this makes it hard to have time to waste on mainstream trash.

edit on 21-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I like Tesela's ideas and it's a pity that nobody as yet has carried on his research. Scientific invention by its very nature is an evolutionary process. No one scientist is ever 100% the creator of anything and its more about putting the right pieces together at the right time to make something that has a practical usage in a modern society. I sometimes wonder what the world would be like i Tesela's free energy had come into frutition. Our world would probably be a very different one than it is today.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
No discussion, Tesla was a genius. Unfortunately I think he was born to early in history, we need someone like him today.

Anyway, I still have to see free energy. You can publish whatever pdf documents of him, what counts is a product I can buy. Don't tell me it's the MIB.
If it is that easy to build, then there is no reason such products could not land in a shop, even if you have to build them in your garage.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
S&F for fantastic thread.

The intellignece of that mind is indeed the intelligence in pure meaning.

Here is the Official web site of Nikola Tesla Museum

Have a pleasant day.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Tesla was great and a hard worker. You however come across as a raving lunatic. Reptilian? I mean really, come on! People that believe in reptilian shape shifters are stupid and nuts!

You say love is the answer under your ID and say this of Tesla. "from my point of view NIKOLA TESLA IS EVIL! He was tall , had a strange look , might as well be a reptilian desguised as human that brought a lot of VERY EVIL INVENTIONS to a bunch of ignorant humans!"

Coo cooo!!
edit on 21-2-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bridak

I am very interested in your "flash's". I would love to hear more about your experience and DEFINITELY any knowledge you were shown.
I believe tesla, and for the moment, I believe you!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochieboochies
I like Tesela's ideas and it's a pity that nobody as yet has carried on his research. Scientific invention by its very nature is an evolutionary process. No one scientist is ever 100% the creator of anything and its more about putting the right pieces together at the right time to make something that has a practical usage in a modern society. I sometimes wonder what the world would be like i Tesela's free energy had come into frutition. Our world would probably be a very different one than it is today.

Just think of Tesla as though the Christ. The fact that they persecute him and steal his discoveries, using them in weapons while keeping them secret, should remind you that it isn't so much Tesla they spit upon. It's the whole conceptualization he used which they revile. More than anything, Tesla means 'off grid existence'. That is anathema to tptb, as they roll out one cost of energy increase after another, this time with monitoring of how you USE it! If you are Tesla, you are standing there visualizing your space as being a wedge shaped slice from the center of the planet, expanding into space, and widening with gains in height. This is not how tptb like us to picture ourselves, therefore a net, grid, utter dependence upon them, and mockery and zoning laws enslave the masses. Tell the 1st Graders about Thomas Alva Edison, and ignore Tesla.

I don't think it's wise to fail to consider how the ptb are harvesting, or attempting to harvest, energy from the sky. There may be limits? They may be even be attempting to monopolize it. The view of earth from satellites gives them the feeling of power they are not likely to give up for anything so frivolous as 'free energy' myths. I would say they can see everything, everything they give their machines eyes for, and that includes 'energy', especially personal 'energy'. I'd suggest tptb are quite wise to this trend in knowledge, and prepared to deal with it. You get an idea of this when you see the bills being brought up here.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So many inane comments to respond to, so little time...

I'll start with the wacko who called Tesla a reptilian - you sir, are a prime example of WHY the PTB classify certain inventions as 'highly secret - military potential'. If someone like you ever got hold of some of Tesla's more exotic energetic applications; well, God help us all.

Moving swiftly on. The 'real engineer' who went out of his way to explain how 'real' he is (in terms of engineering skills I suppose..) Why you feel the need to ram the obvious point about maintenance, repair & replace costs down our collective throats baffles me. What are the alternatives? The current fossil-fuel-reliant system? That behemoth drains more resources from the average citizen/ nation state in a few days, than a properly applied ionosphere generator would in a whole year. In addition, the current (EXCEEDINGLY-NON-FREE) fossil-fuel energy system pollutes our natural environment, contributes to the ailing health of the global populace, and allows the few to control the many... I would happily try building and installing various prototypes of these devices, and happen to have a family member who is a dab-hand at hobbyist electrical & mechanical engineering, machine-working etc. He could've done it for a career if he hadn't been a medical professional instead.

I would like to see you (resident 'real engineer') concentrate less on promising to tell us how stuff works (we can all research the net) and more on building some of these devices, publishing your results/ conclusions etc. You know what they say - "Those who can, engineer - those who can't....???"

Anyway - to the OP - thanks for bringing Tesla to the fore on ATS once more.

I, like several others on the thread, saw 'The Prestige' on BBC 2 last night here in the UK. Excellent film. It is a work of fiction; but Tesla truly was a wizard of some sort.

I'm intrigued by the comments about him being a poet, and having 'visionary flashes'.. I hadn't come across that info before. To the people who shared those comments, and to all others who have contributed in positive, resourceful and enthusiastic ways, I salute you! The future belongs to Tesla - and us!

edit on 21-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling; smoothing out the conclusion

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The known theory of electricity and magnetism says there is no free energy due to the so called "local energy coservation law". Tesla discovered the experimental gadget that proves there are cases this law doesn't hold. But in terms of the physical theory, Tesla couldn't figure out where and how the energy conservation law may break down. That's why we do not have the free energy machine running our cars today.

Tesla did perform experiment with his Pierce-Arrow automobile, where the engine of the car was replaced by an electric motor and he drove the free energy electric car for a week with a profound success. However, the secret of his energy generating device that was mounted in the Pierce-Arrow does not exist today.

He alledgely used 12 triode vacuum tubes in his device and that's about all the information available today.

He may have found the free energy in some of his many experimental devices, but he couldn't justify it with a concrete physical theory. The patent shown in the OP is not 100% fool proof. It won't work depending on how you make it.

The reason is because the cosmic ray received by the antenna is not the cause of the free energy in his machine.

The real secret is far more complicated than that. The real secret is shown in the following Youtube video,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

don't get angry at me because im smarter than you LOL! You would be surprised at how many people here are dumb enough to actually believe they can have a mechanical machine that can function forever!

I will give an analysis of some sort later.
edit on 21-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
One of my friends posted this series on facebook a couple of weeks ago.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join