It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+154 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

In the modern world, energy is needed for almost everything. It's almost impossible to
imagine life without electric lights, without televisions, cell phones, laptop and desktop
computers and more. Energy is consumed by almost every device that makes your life
easier and more comfortable. It is also needed by lifesaving devices, such as heart
defibrillators, nebulizers and an uncountable host of other things.
In short, without energy, modern life would be impossible. However, all of that energy
comes at a cost. The environment pays dearly for our energy generation, as do the
animals and plants that share this world with us. In addition, energy generation comes
at a financial cost to you – constantly mounting electric bills are another hallmark of the
"modern age." What if there was a way to offset those costs? What if there was a
source of free energy?

The words "free energy" have been bandied about so much in recent years that you
have every right to look at the subject with some skepticism. However, the fact remains
that, thanks to one man's amazing contributions to science and technology, free energy
can be a reality for you. Who was this man? What invention might give you the ability
to generate energy at no cost?

The man was Nikola Tesla – a name synonymous with electricity, innovation and, yes,
eccentricity. His invention, the Tesla generator, has the potential to offer you limitless
free energy. This Thread will explore the subject of free energy at some length, giving you
an in-depth look at the device, how it works, and how you might be able to implement it
within your home and lifestyle. While this is certainly a hot topic in today's modern world, many people are not fully aware of just how dire the situation truly is.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 21/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: It would appear that the opening post is from a $47 ebook that can be found for sale here. The editing of this post is not to be construed as an advertisement for nor against the ebook itself but is to comply with the sourcing of copyrighted material.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Let me be the first to flag your magnificent thread,

Alot of Tesla's ideas and practicing models were stolen by the very same people that try so depserately to rule the world today. Alot of what we class as 'gizmos' and 'gadgets' are indeed replicas of back engineered Tesla technology. Of course there are many who will simply not understand this and don't really care. But! I will say this, one day the truth will come out and it will show the world just how brilliant this man was and how he was walked over and used as a puppet to make many people rich beyond their wildest dreams.

Follow the money trail to find the culprits

Nikola Tesla may the world wake up to your idealisms and brilliance.

edit on 21-2-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
How'd you come across these? Are they 100% genuine?

Looking forward to seeing someone smart tinker with it...
edit on 21-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Let me be the first to say, nice copy and paste job

There are countless other threads about this very subject, perhaps you could add to those instead of creating redundant threads.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Star and Flag for you!
Tesla has to be the most underated scientist that has ever lived.We need to start using his technology if the world is to progress forward.
Free energy would Free the world from all its restraints

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

That was my initial intention but I felt the report too long for a simple reply. Thanks for the comment though.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
S&F. Lots of folks have tried to build this and got it to work somewhat but not with any sufficient amount of electricity generated.

A link would be nice to make it easier to copy.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

great thread. i enjoyed reading it.
if only our leaders wern't so greedy.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I apologize at this time I have it simply in PDF format on my computer. I will work on it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Agarta, Thank you for being a generous person in sharing those secrets with everyone.People can experiment and maybe improve on the design or come up with new advanced ideas. People can openly discuss how their project is going on and the combined use of everyones' intelligence will eventually lead to grater discoveries.
Thank You on behalf of everyone.
edit:spelling error
edit on 21-2-2011 by 1Starman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

Thank You it was posted with those intentions, I hope we can find a solution together.

BTW: Agarta or Agartha both spellings are accepted for the location.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Tesla did so much yet he is hardly a household name like Edison..
It's a shame and a sham that they stole all his papers after his death..
Where are they and what have they made from them??

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

oh come on...
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE POSTED?
DID YOU EVER TRIED TO MAKE ONE OF THESE DEVICES?
W T F are you all posting something you don't know what you are talking about?!
Well let me tell you one thing:

Taking just one invention : sending energy through the ionosphere ANYWERE IN THE WORLD AT NO COST FOR THE RECEIVER AND WITH NO ELECTRICAL WIRES MIGHT JUST BE THE END OF HUMANITY!
That curent through the ionosphere will disturb the electric charge that the human body NATURALLY HAS!
That can be translated in :
a lot of affection WILL SURELY OCCURE IN THE HUMAN BODY AS A RESULT :

1.decrease immunity
2.hormonale imbalances
3.nausea and dizziness
4.hypertension
5.Chronic Fatigue
6.tumors
7.leukemia
8.liver cancer
9.colon cancer
10.kidney cancer
11.Breast cancer
12.Skin cancer
13.brain tumors
14.endocrine tumors
15.Allergies
16.convulsions
17.insomnia
18.cataracts
19.deaths at birth
20.depression
21.memory loss
22.suicidal
23.dysfunction in learning
AND MANY MORE!
So stop the BS with how "magnificent NIKOLA TESLA IS" BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG!
This "advance" in humanity is actually a involution , and FROM MY POINT OF VIEW OUR LIVES SHOULD BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS TODAY!
We should look a lot more into our spirituality and living in a natural way , NOT what we are doing today(destroying our bodies and soul!).
And if you don't believe me DO YOU SEARCH/"HOMEWORKS" and convince yourself what is what!

p.s. : from my point of view NIKOLA TESLA IS EVIL! He was tall , had a strange look , might as well be a reptilian desguised as human that brought a lot of VERY EVIL INVENTIONS to a bunch of ignorant humans!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauneastmond
Star and Flag for you!
Tesla has to be the most underated scientist that has ever lived.We need to start using his technology if the world is to progress forward.
Free energy would Free the world from all its restraints

Yes Tesla WAS underated !
Look at HAARP and at what is it being used!
YOU humans might as well kill yourselves and still not "notice it" !!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the trouble of compiling and promulgating the documents within this thread. I have read a little on Tesla; hardly enough though to determine which of the information is "new". May I ask when the plans "resurfaced"?

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

And yet how many waves are passing through us every second now?
The world is so full of waves that they have to change fron anologue to digital for TV reception..
We have phone towers every few kilometers and satellites beaming from thousands of locations..

So what was your point again??????

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

That evil existed long before these inventions - it was the evil that Tesla fought to the end when he divided his plans amoungst governments of the world so they would have to cooperate to have the power.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

All his papers etc are on display at the Nikola Tesla museum in Belgrade as far as im aware. Anyway great thread OP! lots of work put in to it...and im sure our resident Tesla fanatic and ATS member teslaandlyne will be here shortly also.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I don't know, I built a small one and put it in my back yard it runs my deep freezer. But I will keep an eye out for the symptoms you described. As for the Spirituality and Mental Evolution I agree, in fact I wrote a book about it. If you are interested its here www.ziddu.com...
The problem is people tend to care about the World immediately around them and bettering their lives before they go inside to know themselves, but I feel we as The Human race are getting better.
Thank you for your comment and a star for your honesty and concern.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

do you reason?!
Without electrical current /energy HUMANS would be a lot better!
Evolution doesn't mean only technologicaly steps!
This technology could REALLY help "others" and slowly destroy US humans!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join