It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If there was ever a man like the "Cigarette Smoking Man" in the real world, he might be like Zbigniew Brzeziński:

Quotes by Zbigniew Brzezinski

Just peruse through some of his quotes and you'll see that much of what I have been saying is true, the "power elite" want total control:

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ” ― Zbigniew Brzeziński, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.” ― Zbigniew Brzeziński, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

“Another threat, less overt but no less basic, confronts liberal democracy. More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific knowhow. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. Under such circumstances, the scientific and technological momentum of the country would not be reversed but would actually feed on the situation it exploits. … Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society.” ― Zbigniew Brzeziński

Is this the future you wanted?

The future is looking great isn't it?
edit on 8-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
As I was perusing some of the videos on youtube, a thought occurred to me, if we develop the remote neural monitoring technology, then we can use it against potential gangstalkers, not only to reveal their true intentions but, to reveal other gangstalkers. If the mind stores memories, images, faces, of other people then it may be possible to retrieve these images using remote neural monitoring.

Not only can we discover the faces and possibly names of other gangstalkers but, we can even discover people at a higher level of the organizational structure, we can discover how they look like, who they are, where they meet.

Yet another tactic to protect yourself from "perps" as they are called, is to work from home and/or have your significant other work from home and/or somehow arrange it so that there is always a person you trust in your residence at all times. This way perps will not have a chance to enter your residence, as long as you lock all entrances to your residence with a padlock and hasp like this:

Homer Vs. City of New York

Despite all the ideas the writers of the Simpsons may have taken from me, this one simple security device has proven to be the single most effective way to keep out perps. (This is where I got the idea of using a hasp and padlock on the Inside of a door in the first place!!)
edit on 9-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I just read about the Trans-Pacific Partnership on youtube

It's basically SOPA on steroids. Under this law currently being debated in Congress, fair use and public domain literally cease to exist, companies are allowed to sue the government if they feel their IPs have been misused, ISPs are allowed to take down entire websites without needing a court order, whistle blowing made ILLEGAL, and extends US's new copyright law is extended worldwide. It's very troubling that this bill even got this far. The fact that Obama is pushing this hard is even more worrying.

Of course the President and Corporations want to control the internet, after all the gangstalking, after everything they've done of course they don't want a record of it, of course President Obama wants this to pass so that in the future they can take down any website or blog or posting that reveals just what they did in the years 2008-2016.

Also, the powers that be, don't want criticism of irrational foreign policy decisions, they don't want arguments that support the anthropogenic causes for climate change, don't want the truth about ETs, the truth about space exploration, they don't want arguments for rational and plausible alternatives to oil as a primary transportation fuel, they don't want insight on the contradictions inherent in their decisions, so please fight back against this.

Please fight back against this, because when Barack is gone, he'll have an entire planet of criticism fall on him and there won't be anything he will be able to do.

edit on 10-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think I may have found a way to help defeat gangstalking. I got the idea from another Targeted Individual who mentioned that other T.I.'s should wear a camera at all times. My idea is a slight extension of this that may lead to a final victory.

If we wear a device that records video (and possibly audio), with a time/date stamp, whenever we are awake then it will be easier to establish patterns that would convince others unfamiliar with gangstalking!!

For example if when a T.I. wakes up they turn on the recording device, they walk over to their computer, then say they view a picture of a cat, listen to a song, or read something about say SOPA or electronics, etc. Then this T.I. goes out, they see perps giving indications that they know what you were viewing in the privacy of your own home, they record it on video with a time/date stamp.

When the T.I. gets back home and downloads the videos to their computer, they can then more easily establish causal patterns that would convince others. For example you can provide a link to the compete unedited video and then provide a link to videos edited to more clearly show the casual nature of what you do in "private" and what you see in "public"!

Also, it appears that even Earnest Hemingway may have also been gangstalked:

Ernest Hemingway

though it also appears that Hemingway was also collecting intelligence:

Hemingway- FBI

This brings up a good point, many famous people at one point or another may have engaged in some type of spying and/or secret societies, maybe this is why they are famous!! So be careful!
edit on 10-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is in regard to the previous post, which outlined a method by which to "prove" gangstalking:

To dissuade people accusing T.I.'s of "cherry picking" events, if you can, get someone you trust and who has not reported incidents of gangstalking to wear the camera system on their person and then compare. It is this comparison that can more clearly highlight the differences between a person who is and who isn't gangstalked.

When a T.I. enters a building all of sudden people start to cough, make noise, clear throat, they experience mobbing, and rushing.

When a non-T.I. enters a building, no coughing, no extra noise, no clearing throats, no mobbing, no rushing.

When a T.I. views something on a computer, later on they see someone in public making reference to it, or viewing something similar in their line of sight.

When a non-T.I. views something on the computer, they don't see any reference to it in public.

These are the types of differences that can more easily highlight the difference between a T.I. and non-T.I.

Furthermore this constant video recording system can be used to detect when personal objects in your residence have been tampered with. For if every time you use a certain object and/or the position of furniture and/or trinkets is recorded on video, then you can track their condition minute by minute every single time they are used. Hence, if you leave your residence and return and detect something slightly changed in your residence you can compare it to your recordings and document any changes.

Since any changes that could have occurred to the object by your actions are recorded then when an object is changed it must be because someone else did it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have been posting anti-gangstalking tactics on youtube. I posted on nearly every video dealing with gangstalking on youtube.

Now is it no coincidence that all of a sudden the Pentagon has conducted airstrikes against "Jihadi John"? I tell ya, the guys at the Pentagon may have access to all sorts of technology but, they aren't that bright!!!

Not to mention that "the powers that be" are vicious bastards for not only did they "conduct" airstrikes against some dude Jihadi John but, it is no coincidence that all of a sudden there were "terror" strikes in Paris.

So, I believe that the tables have turned, for it is "the powers that be" that now terrorize innocent people around the world, it is the powers that be that sponsor and support gangstalking of INNOCENT Americans, Innocent Brits, and innocent French dudes. So, if there are any terrorists left in this world it is the powers that be.

Think about this, almost everything they believe is inaccurate and/or is so odious they can't tell the public. So, the only way they can have any semblance of power is by force, they have to force people to believe their fairy tales and fantasies and they have to manipulate reality so that it is consistent with their view. They are very, very, very small portion of humanity and yet they wish to tell everyone else what to do AND they try to turn everything around.

If they engage in lying and you point it out, they will accuse you of lying.

If they engage in false flag attacks and you point it out, they will accuse you of being unpatriotic and label you a threat to the country.

If they believe in a hierarchical view of the world, where, of course, they place themselves on top, and you reveal it, they will accuse you of insulting and/or trying to harm their group.

It appears that "the power elite" wish to keep the world at a point, that we have seen, has become an unstable equilibrium. It requires constant maintenance, large amounts of effort, large amounts of energy, large amounts of force, large amount of social manipulation to keep the world at a point that is inherently unstable. Instead of allowing the world to find a new more stable and more natural point of equilibrium, they would rather keep it in an artificial equilibrium point.

Their own beliefs work against them, this unstable equilibrium cannot last, they don't have enough oil, enough money, or enough ideas to keep it at this point for long.

They have no ideas for the future, they have no vision, all they have is force, and a tired, corrupt, group of men whose time has passed.

edit on 14-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Another advantage of continuously recording your every waking moment, is that the "powers that be" can no longer spread misinformation about your personal life. For if every moment is recorded you can easily look in your archives and show the slander to be inaccurate.

They can no longer plant evidence, nor can they place images in your computer without your knowledge and then later accuse you of all sorts of "abnormal" behavior, since you will be recording your life whenever you are awake.

In essence, they can't touch you.

Next time, I'll show how using self surveillance can be used to show that "Chronovision" exists.
edit on 14-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just ran across this video on youtube regarding Geo Engineering:

I believe the video presents a cogent argument for the existence of weather manipulation around the world. In fact here in Phoenix, AZ, the weather has been quite odd. Several people who were born and raised here have mentioned that they haven't seen weather like this.

Not to mention these dramatic weather changes seem to occur whenever people bring up the idea of covering about 50,000 square miles of desert with solar panels, this would provide for ALL U.S. energy needs.

For example nearly every time I post on youtube regarding the notion of supplying all the energy needs of the U.S. via solar power, BOOM, the next day - cloudy. It could be the middle of summer, 110 degrees, I post, and the next day it is 90 degrees and rainy!

So, if indeed these weather changes are no coincidence, then what message are "the powers that be" trying to send? We could venture a guess and say that maybe they don't want the U.S. to get all it's power from Solar Energy? We could take it further and say that they most likely don't want the U.S. to be energy independent, maybe they don't want another energy source to replace oil as a primary transportation fuel.

We must remember that Oil is what allows us to use other energy sources. The U.S. has many natural gas reserves, coal reserves, uranium reserves, and other energy sources. Yet, in order to get access to these reserves sometimes Diesel or Gas powered machinery must be used, and for certain Gas or Diesel must be used to transport the raw materials to be processed and once processed they may have to be transported again to the power plants, once again using oil derivatives. So, we see that without access to Oil derivatives, it is not possible to use the other energy sources in any significant fashion.

If, the U.S. decides to deliver all energy via electricity, then Oil, for the most part, is no longer necessary. Any energy source, could be used to, mine, transport, and process any other energy source.
edit on 15-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There is a way to determine the composition of the jet trails, using a high altitude weather balloon and a device that can collect air samples from the jet trail. We can determine where the trail is located by using a theodolite and a Gps unit:

Theodolite

Once we see the jet trail forming, we take note of the GPS coordinates , take one measurement with theodolite, walk a certain distance, get GPS coordinates, then take another measurement with theodolite. We can compute the distance between our GPS readings using an online website. Then Using some trigonometry we can determine the horizontal and vertical distance to the jet trail. We can then drive until we are directly under the jet trail and then release the balloon.

In order to make the comparison accurate we must also collect air samples from the same area but with no jet trail, this will serve as the control (using research terminology).

On a completely different note can you actually believe that a former CIA director, William Casey, actually said the following:

William Casey

These guys who run the CIA actually believe they are above the law! They conceive of themselves as being beyond good and evil, as masters of master morality. There is no "good" or "evil" for them, rather "good" and "bad". When they get what they want, when they want, how they want, it is good, and when they don't it is bad.
edit on 21-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I just saw a small portion of the republican debate (1/14/16) and I heard several candidates state that "they want to strengthen the military". Yet, I did not hear any of them mention Energy Independence.

Let's think about this rationally, wouldn't the U.S. military be far stronger and far more capable if the U.S. were energy independent? If the U.S. built the massive solar array and powered all military vehicles and aircraft and everything in between with hydrogen, then the U.S. would have a shorter energy supply line, less logistical issues, less political issues, the American worker would have meaningful and gainful employment, and the "government" would be less susceptible to the whims of the oil companies, bankers, and their associated lobbyists. In almost every respect the U.S. and the military would be stronger.

Now compare this with making the military stronger and yet keeping the U.S. dependent on foreign sources of oil. First of all the energy supply line would reach halfway around the world, there would be more logistical issues, very divisive political and cultural issues, and finally since most oil companies (and related industries) are owned and operated by a few people, our "government" would be even more susceptible to the whims of an elite few, as we have seen in the last 20 years.

Keeping the U.S. dependent on oil as it's primary transportation fuel is not even a rational financial strategy! Building a massive solar panel array would cost quite a bit of money, possibly in the trillions, BUT once it is built it would provide energy for the next 5 billion years! We would still have to pay to maintain the infrastructure but, that would be true of any energy infrastructure and the costs are more or less fixed, unlike the military. Furthermore, once it is built, military expenditure would decrease!

Now compare this to oil. Oil is a non-renewable resource, with an expected lifetime of about 200 years. In that lifetime we would probably have to pay for military operations, bases, weapons, contractors, etc (which by itself can go into the trillions and with inflation even more!), and once all possible sources of oil have peaked we would STILL have to pay to build the next generation of energy infrastructure.

In addition, since oil plays a critical part in our economic infrastructure, by the time ALL possible sources of oil begin to decline, the prices of nearly all materials, labor, transportation, design, etc would be very high making the transition to the next generation energy infrastructure even more expensive. Either way, sooner or later, a next generation energy infrastructure will have to be built. The difference is that it will cost far more money if it is built later.

There is also the problem of debt. The typical American pays for gas at least two times. We pay directly at the gas station and indirectly, for the military, through our taxes. Some people may say, oh your taxes are but a tiny portion, to that I respond, the rest is paid in terms of national debt. As I have calculated before each of us "owes" about $200,000 in national debt, and the groups that hold the most influence in the "government", the oil companies, the bankers, any group with significant capital, as we have seen in the last couple of years, have no limits when it comes to protecting their money and their interests.

Debt can be used to control people, groups, and entire nations, it is a form of modern day indentured servitude and in some cases outright slavery, so why do we want to increase our debt?

It seems to me that many of the major political decisions made in the last 20 years in the final analysis are not rational from a geopolitical and even financial standpoint, so it appears as if decisions are made, not for the long term benefit of the U.S. but, for the short term benefit of the elite few.
edit on 15-1-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Those who believe the "official" story of the 9/11 attacks may believe that the U.S. was "forced" to increase military spending. Despite this, most people would agree that the U.S. dependence on oil played a key part.

I find it interesting that the phrase "New World Order" was first mentioned on Sept 11, 1990 by George Bush Senior:

Is it simply a coincidence that the 9/11 attacks occurred exactly 11 years later on Sept 11, 2001 under the presidency of George Bush Junior?

11 Appears multiple times:

11 years after the first mention of New World Order

On Sept 11

Flight 11 crashed into one of the twin towers

Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon (77=11*7)

Flight 175 crashed into the other twin tower had 65 people on board, 6+5=11.

Both towers were 110 stories tall (110=11*10)

Also the number 11, in our customary Hindu-Arabic Numeral system, looks like two towers!

From what most of us have seen in the last 13 years it isn't too difficult to believe that there may be "secret forces" that manipulate the government? The following website, though coming awefully close to numerology, does bring up some interesting points.

Special Numbers

We can determine, with a fair amount of certainty, whether or not an event has the signature of manipulation by comparing it to other events which most people would agree or do not see the signature of manipulation. We can compare it to "random" events to see if we can, as easily, find the same type of patterns.
edit on 15-1-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I just wanted to take some time out from ranting and raving and talk about an artist that most people have probably never heard of BUT whose work is well known:

H.R. Giger

en.wikipedia.org...

WARNING (Some of his work may not be suitable for anyone under the age of 25)

You will probably recognize his most popular work in the movie Alien and Aliens, he quite literally single handedly designed the look and feel of the Alien interiors:

www.youtube.com...

And led to two of the most impressive creatures in modern cinema, the face hugger:

aliens.wikia.com...

and the Xenomorph:

aliens.wikia.com...

Some say he was one of the most unique artists of the 20th century. His influence can be seen in other movies like the Matrix, many videos throughout the 90s, and other sci-fi movies.

Just imagine this crossover Aliens+Pretty in Pink, could you just imagine Molly Ringwald with a face hugger stuck on her head!!! Duckie would be running around saying what do a I do, what do I do!!!!

Then a couple of days later Molly's in the Hospital, the face hugger releases its grip on her face crawls away and dies, Molly wakes up, she's eating lunch and all of a sudden This happens:

www.youtube.com...

Now THAT would be one hell of a movie!!!

Here are some more ideas for the re-opened X-files:

Scully and Mulder discover that many religious and cultural myths regarding supernatural creatures were actually based on reality, something akin to ancient aliens.

Myths about dragons, serpent-men, Devils, Satan, Vampires, Wolf-men, Creatures from Greek Myths, Mesopotamian myths, nearly all mythological creatures recorded by nearly all cultures were actually mis-interpretations of alien creatures, reptilians, dracos, greys, and others.

Myths about "mountains opening up and taking children" are, in actuality, bases built into the mountain by aliens thousands of years ago. Myths about the devil and hell being "underground" and hot are in actuality reptilian-like creatures living in "underground" bases, were it can get hot.

What makes these myths potent, even for the modern world, is that these "regions" and the "mythological" creatures STILL EXIST TODAY!!

Scully and Mulder can actually visit "hell" - underground installations around the Mediterranean, they can visit real vampires - Alien creatures that require human blood to survive, they can hunt down the wolf-man - a genetic experiment by Aliens to cross breed humans with dogs.

The link between underground bases and the mythological interpretations is the age of these installations, they discover that these underground installations were built before the dawn of modern humans. They even discover artifacts dating back to the dawn of humanity, the original tablets of the 10 commandments, a primitive communication device used to send messages to humans, which was interpreted as "the holy grail", radio devices used by Napoleon, primitive Television-like devices used by the British in the 1800s!! Radios created in the 1500s by alchemists! They even find video recordings of events that took place 3000 years ago on earth, they even find recordings of nearly all religious figures!!!

There are those that believe in the Akashic field, were nearly all events are recorded and souls are "stored", in crystals. What if this Field is a metaphor for video and EEG recordings of nearly all creatures and crystals is a metaphor for the silicon and GaAs crystals that make up the semiconductors used in solid state drives!!
edit on 22-1-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone, today (Sun Jan 31, 2016) I saw the following video on youtube:

I made some posts pointing out some of the discrepancies in the reasoning behind the "official" explanation behind why WTC 7 and the Twin Towers fell.

Among them are:

If a plane did strike the pentagon and it lost it's wings before, then where exactly did pieces of the wings land, were they ever found? I don't think I have ever seen a video or photograph of the wings or piece of the wings. Not to mention, air plane parts don't just vaporize into dust on impact, there should have been twisted shards of metal all over the place. Airplane engines often contain metal that must withstand high temperatures and yet retain high strength, often these parts are engine turbine fan blades located in the exhaust and are often made of titanium, how exactly did these parts turn to dust?

Even if the foundation of WTC 7 was over a subway, it would not account for the way it fell, exactly from top to bottom into it's own footprint. There were some minor fires caused by generator fuel, but these could not produce enough heat in the steel beams to melt them. One of the things we have to realize is that insulation makes a big difference. If all the energy from either a diesel or jet fuel fire is kept in an insulated container then objects inside can reach much higher temperatures when compared to an open air flame (like in the twin towers or WTC 7).

There are videos on youtube where people make their own metal furnaces, and they melt steel with diesel fuel flame. Unlike the Twin Towers or WTC 7, these furnaces are heavily insulated and much of the heat from the flame is trapped inside.

Finally to top it all off there were several posts supposedly made by "people" or organizations who named themselves the CIA, FBI, and NSA and they made some very interesting statements, such as:

CIA 1 day ago
we planned it so what it isnt like you never planned a terrorist plan you hypocrits​
Reply • 123
Hide replies
x1AmazingPlayer 1 day ago
well considering you can't spell correctly or even form a sentence. I don't think you
knoq​
Reply •
x1AmazingPlayer 1 day ago
+x1AmazingPlayer know*​
Reply •
CIA 1 day ago
+x1AmazingPlayer mate what are you even trying to to say? what dont I know?​
Reply •
www.youtube.com...
9/12
1/31/2016
10 Shocking Conspiracies About 9/11 - YouTube
National Security Agency 1 day ago
We will support you to the end.​
Reply • 7
CIA 1 day ago
+National Security Agency haha thx​
Reply • 3
dutchhypercraft1 1 day ago
+CIA lol​
Reply •
Gergő Kálmán 1 day ago
9/11 was an inside job​
Reply •
Dark W. 1 day ago
+CIA die faggot
my isis friends will bomb you​
Reply • 1
CIA 1 day ago
+Dark W. we hired him​
Reply •
Dark W. 1 day ago
+CIA him? WHO IS "HIM"!? WHERE'S THE NUKE?​
Reply •
Gergő Kálmán 1 day ago
+Dark W. Calm your kebab ass the # down​
Reply •
The WattPad Reviewer 1 day ago
+National Security Agency Where you come from?​
Reply •
tea bags 23 hours ago
+CIA Whatever you say osama​
Reply • 1
Dark W. 23 hours ago
+Gergő Kálmán stfu white bitch i will invade your country, live off of benefits and
then blow it up
(JK JK JK joke don't take this seriously)​
Reply • 1
Gergő Kálmán 23 hours ago
+Dark W. Bruh​
Reply • 1
Harvey Ebetts 20 hours ago
Trying to steal credit are we? Hiiiisssssssss​
Reply •
CIA 19 hours ago
+Harvey Ebetts hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss​
Reply •
Jesse Ganzolaz 18 hours ago
+x1AmazingPlayer The irony is so #ing strong with this one. Also the cringe is
too much to handle.​
Reply • 4
F.B.I FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION 15 hours ago
+CIA don't forget us​
Reply •
F.B.I FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION 15 hours ago
+CIA we helped plan it​
Reply • 1
Bob Bob 14 hours ago
www.youtube.com...
10/12
1/31/2016
10 Shocking Conspiracies About 9/11 - YouTube
Bob Bob 14 hours ago
rofl​
Reply •
Seaton1518 7 hours ago
+x1AmazingPlayer Make sure you can spell and form a proper sentence before you
go correcting someone on their grammar. You flippin Wankaaaa!​
Reply • 3
CIA 7 hours ago
+F.B.I FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION haha XD​
Reply •
Random Guy123 5 hours ago
didnt know the cia liked minecraft and csgo​
Reply •
CIA 5 hours ago
+Random Guy123 dude we are the ones suppost to spy on you not the other way
around​
Reply •
Random Guy123 4 hours ago
+CIA fav gun in csgo?mine is the five seven​
Reply •
Random Guy123 4 hours ago
+CIA and i also didnt know that the cia use the word'dude'​
Reply •
Chicka Litta 4 hours ago
+CIA why did you make 9/11 happen !!!​
Reply •
CIA 3 hours ago
+Chicka Litta cuz i can bro​
Reply •
John Gonzalez 6 minutes ago (edited)
+CIA Thanks alot, you know I think we should get rid of the CIA about the only
things you can do is sell drugs and start wars. We have so many intelligence
agencies you would think we would be secure, not to mention most world events
are planned, there are no significant threats you don't control.​
Reply •
John Gonzalez 1 second ago
+F.B.I FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION Thanks alot, do you like spending
trillions of OUR dollars for fake wars?​
Reply •
+CIA Yea, I know you are buddies with the Reptilians, yea thanks alot.​
Reply •
+National Security Agency Why? To the End of what exactly? You should support
the American Public not Reptilians in the CIA.​

Some nice talk from the CIA, NSA, and FBI. My favorite is:

Chicka Litta 4 hours ago
+CIA why did you make 9/11 happen !!!​
Reply •
CIA 3 hours ago
+Chicka Litta cuz i can bro​

Also they Hissed, making it seem as if they are run by Reptiles.

On a completely different note

I have no evidence for the following just inferences. Looking at the world it appears as if everything must be balanced, if a certain country loses a war in public that country is given secret powers, if a person somehow loses in public, in private they are given control of some large portion of the culture.

What if the reptilians really do exist, they were the first colonists on earth and maybe even created the dinosaurs. Now, what if the dinosaurs went extinct on purpose? Meaning somehow a council of Extra Terrestrials along with the Reptilians somehow made a decision that earth should be terraformed and the Dinosaurs are just not up to the task. In the millions of years they were around they didn't develop a language, no writing, they are just too big and bulky, they are completely unsuited for space travel, or for civilization.

So, they decided to wipe out the Dinos and using advanced technology maneuvers a giant asteroid towards earth. In return the Reptilians would be given control of the next generation of intelligent beings, namely homo sapiens. The reason why I think this, is that if the Reptilians were truly opposed and hostile towards humans then why allow them to evolve?

You can sometimes see what appears to be a Reptilians influence in culture, Barney the lovable dinosaur, Cobra from G.I. Joe, sometimes people place images of dinosaurs and reptiles in odd places like on the cover of music Albums, or in place of the pope.

Sometimes people may hear rumors of "Reptilians" abducting humans to eat them or drink their blood. This follows the same "tit for tat" reasoning used everywhere else. For when we use petroleum we are metaphorically speaking using "dinosaur blood" (along with plant matter and other animals) so in return they get to drink human blood.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The following video reveals the historical presence of serpents and reptiles in myths around the world:

Apparently the elite of many cultures around the world often used to claim an ancestral connection to a serpent god.

I too am skeptical of all this but, looking back at the last 15 years, especially the last 13 years it isn't too difficult to believe that there may be a little bit of truth in it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just a couple of ideas:

How about if someone publishes an HR Giger Art Book for kids!!!!

Just imagine, a child's book, like 5 pages long made of thick cardboard, drawn in the Giger Style!!! A cartoon for kids with xenomorphs and all sorts of bio-mechanical creatures.

How about instead the Wizard of OZ, how about The Wizard of AZ (AZ = Arizona). Instead of being from Kansas, Dorothy would be from Arizona. Possibly Scottsdale or even Phoenix!

She would travel the yellow brick road of I-17 from Sedona to Phoenix, then to Tucson in search of the Wizard of AZ. Of course this version would be far more action-packed than the 1939 version.

Dorothy and a schoolyard chum get swept into a "parallel universe" while driving into a sandstorm. She accidentally runs over the wicked Witch from the East and now the Wicked Witch from West starts bringing the pain. The North witch tells her if she wants to go home to find the Wizard of AZ and helps her out with special boots, weapons, and gravity field mass deflection body armor.

Dorothy and her cohorts then steal M41A pulse rifles loaded with 10x24mm, explosive tip, caseless, light armor-piercing rounds. In addition, the Pulse rifle is fitted with an underslung pump-action 4 shot 30mm grenade launcher. Dorothy also finds the jackpot, a W92-1A hydrogen bomb hand grenade (with a timer) capable of turning the West Witch's city into a cloud of vapor the size of Nebraska.

They'll need the weapons because the West Witch has H.R. Giger type demons in her army, xenomorphs, facehuggers, chestbursters. In fact Dorothy's human female friend ends up with a facehugger and a little later the chestburster comes out.

The West Witch is quite evil. She tortures Munchkins via electric shocks, propane flames, cutting off munchkin feet, in her dungeon trying to find the special boots and Dorothy.

Then Finally, after she and her cohorts are out of bullets, and grenades, she finally reaches for the hydrogen bomb. She inserts the key into the pineapple size bomb, types in the special code, says to herself, "Eat this Bitch", and runs like hell, then a couple of minutes later, we see a blinding flash and Dorothy immediately jumps into sewer hole underground to escape the blast wave and intense heat.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I was thinking about David Icke's presentation on Reptilians and yet other reasons why Dinosaurs were not suited to terraform planet earth.

First of all many Dinosaurs were just too large, just imagine Dinosaurs trying to build structures? Say a Dinosaur Shopping Mall, could you imagine just how large it would have to be to fit say intelligent dinosaurs the size of T-rex? Also, there is the problem of body temperature, since most Dinosaurs were cold-blooded they could really only function in areas that are warm enough for their biochemistry to allow them to move about. They would not be able to terraform environments where it can get below freezing (like the Midwest), there would simply not be enough ambient heat for them to be effective. (There are no reptiles in arctic environments)

This could explain why the Dinosaurs were so large. The more mass a body has the more energy it takes to change it's temperature. This means that for a cold blooded Dinosaur it would take about 2 days for it's body temperature to change once the ambient temperature changes. So it has some protection against rapid temperature changes, though eventually it too will assume ambient temperature.

There is yet another problem, I could imagine it would be difficult for a Cold-blooded animals to develop a brain sufficiently complex to allow intelligence. The human brain requires many resources in order to function correctly. In many ways it is similar to the CPU or GPU chips in computers. The CPU and GPU chips are often the most complex components of the computer and often require extensive cooling. Our brains too require extensive cooling, though we only lose about 10% of the body heat through our heads, like a CPU chip it could be that the brain produces more heat per volume that needs to be cooled.

So I could imagine that for a Cold-blooded animal it may be quite difficult for them to sustain a large brain that requires extensive resources, using only ambient temperature to regulate their temperature.

David Icke mentioned that from what he has heard, Reptilians have a difficult time living in our atmosphere. One explanation for this could be that Reptilians are both cold-blooded and yet have large complex brains. In order for them to function effectively they would need high ambient temperatures to carry out the biochemical processes in their brains. It could be that the ambient temperatures in most parts of the earth are just too low for them to survive. This could also explain why UFOs or possible Reptilian flying vehicles are often seen in the SouthWest and in desert areas, they need areas on earth with high ambient temperatures.

This could also explain the myths about the Devil living underground with a high ambient temperatures. If the Devil is simply a misrepresentation of an Extra terrestrial, like a Reptilian, then it would make sense that this reptilian, with a complex brain, would need very high temperatures to function correctly.

Mr. Icke also mentioned that Reptilians engineered certain humans so that their DNA would resonate more readily with the Reptilian DNA. It could be that in order to assume complete remote control of a human, they would need to "map" their Reptilian nervous system to that of a human. It could be that our nervous systems are so different from those of Reptilians that it is challenging to perform this mapping function with a random human with un-altered DNA. Yet, if they manipulate the DNA then they might be able to create a human looking creature with a nervous system sufficiently similar to their own making effective nervous system mapping possible.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I believe that I have posted this before but, I believe it warrants repeating.

Many presidents, quite literally going back to George Washington, have made mention of an "invisible government, behind the government" that actually runs the government:

consciouslifenews.com...

Here are some quotes:

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator, from a speech given on May 27, 1836

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, An Autobiography, 1913 (Appendix B)

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men… [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” — Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States (1933–1945), in a letter to Colonel Edward M House dated November 21, 1933, as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation… The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, … and control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” – New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, New York Times, March 26, 1922

“There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.” – Daniel K. Inouye, US Senator from Hawaii, testimony at the Iran Contra Hearings, 1986

So, even if the U.S. was founded as democratic republic with rights and liberties for all, it has de facto become a country owned and run by and for a small elite. So, asking the government to enact changes that that go against the interest of the elite, like UFO disclosure, like making the U.S. energy independent, like stopping massive spying through all electronic devices, like making chronovision technology public, is asking something of a system that, through it's de facto structure, can't do.
edit on 6-2-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Reptilians, like the existence of ETs, and other extra-normal phenomena must be tested, meaning, if indeed shape-shifting reptilians walk among us, then we should be able to detect them.

Here are several technologies we can use to try to detect whether or not reptilians walk among us:

1. Iris Scanning Technology

2. Facial recognition Technology

3. Collecting Biological material, like DNA from a massive number of people to determine which, if any, have significant differences from typical human DNA.

4. Other biological markers, like hair, skin flakes, saliva, blood.

5. It could be that Reptilians, if they exist, have scent signatures different from typical humans. It may be possible to track down reptilians with a good scent hound.

6. Different types of tomography could reveal differences between humans and possible reptilians.

7. Portable X-ray machines may detect consistent physiological differences between humans and reptilians.

8. If indeed reptilians are using holograms or something similar to disguise themselves, then we may be able to detect electromagnetic signatures from their technology.

9. A simple method to bypass holograms is to wrap them in sheets.

10. It could be that ophthalmologists and those in related careers have a high probability of actually witnessing people whose eyes are significantly different from our and are reptilian in nature.

11. Even Medical Doctors and those in the health field may have at one time or another run across a "person" who different enough to warrant being called a different species. Maybe if reptilians do exist and one of them is injured or falls ill then they may need to go to a special top secret "medical doctor" specializing in the treatment of reptilians.

Maybe these special top secret doctors, specializing in the treatment of non-human races, actually exist!!

If indeed about 4% of being walking around are indeed reptilians then we can calculate how many randomly selected people we would need to test in order to get a 99% chance of finding a reptilians, if they exist.
edit on 6-2-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have recently been watching presentations given by an informative alternative researcher by the name of Michael Tsarion.

Mr. Tsarion's research stretches from the origins of mankind to the modern day. He claims that mankind was created by Aliens to, in essence, support them. What makes his research interesting is that he claims that the aliens were chased out of their home system and accidentally stumbled on our solar system and then found planet earth.

This is similar to my own beliefs regarding Extra Terrestrials, why do they spend so much time and effort monitoring, guiding, and interfering with humanity, unless they can't return to their home system? I believe I posted something similar to this back around 2013. What I also find interesting is the idea that much of their most advanced technology was destroyed in massive earth changes. This does make sense because if the ETs were so advanced then why did it take so long to discover and develop similar science and technology?

Mr. Tsarion also claims that the ETs were and possibility still are stuck on earth. Just imagine landing on another planet building a colony and then having it destroyed? Without any communication devices, and no and/or few advanced technology we would be stuck on that planet. Even though we might know highly advanced physics, without access to modern technology it would be of little use.

Even making something as mundane as a refrigerator, from raw materials, would require much effort. Just imagine building a blast furnace, looking for Iron or some other metal deposits, chipping enough ore out with hand and foot tools, melting and purifying it, then casting it. The more difficult parts would be constructing the tubing, moving parts like a compressor, and finding raw chemicals to react to create refrigerant.

Anyway the point is that if indeed their technology was destroyed it would take a while to built it back up.

What I find most interesting is his research into secret societies. We have clearly seen, in the last 15 years, the influence of "hidden levers" manipulating world events. He presents quite accurate information regarding secret societies:

I find it very interesting that the Bush family genealogy has extensive ties with British Royalty. Also, several presidents often display the "Sign of the Horns" Gesture:

en.wikipedia.org...

Quite possibly in gest BUT, this gesture can also be seen as another hidden "11". The index and little finger raised in such a fashion looks like the number 11.

Here is his presentation on the destruction of Atlantis:

I try to neither believe nor disbelieve too quickly. For it is all too easy to disbelieve the fantastic as it is far too easy to believe mundane.

edit on 16-2-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would just like to say that most popular "alternative" researchers are not "real" in the traditional sense. I can often tell just by watching their presentations, they too make references to what I am doing and thinking in the privacy of my own residence.

For example Art Bell, most of this guests, and even most of his callers. This also includes some of the videos I posted recently. This even includes Mulder from X-files, (yes I know he is an actor) but, even he makes references. Even Alex Jones, Al Bielek, and to some extent Bill Cooper (though I haven't listened to him enough to get a good read).

It is almost as if they have an agreement with whoever is guiding them. They will become popular, have some influence but, they will be guided by people behind the scenes. In order to have influence their information can't be completely inaccurate, it would all to easy to show them wrong. So I believe the inaccuracies are carefully crafted and mixed with accurate information, hence making them believable and yet key pieces missing so that no one can see the whole picture.

So in that sense they are worthy of being listened to but, a rein must be held on our beliefs.

Like I have said before Everything must be verified and/or Experimentally Tested. The approach should be methodical doubt.
edit on 23-2-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join