It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You know looking back at the findings of the Church Committee:

Church Committee

I don't believe citizens of the U.S. have had privacy since about the 1920-1930s. The difference is that we are only now becoming aware of it.

The NSA will always find excuses to continue spying, currently they use 9/11 and the "war on terror" to continue and expand spying of American Citizens. Which to me is irrational, they or whoever (bankers, corporations, military-industrial, multi-nationals) already control a large segment of the population.

From what I have seen and experienced, those who run the "organized stalking" program can literally control almost anyone they want. I have even seen "terrorists" (via TV and Internet) from the middle east give indications that they too are part of the "organized stalking" program. This may mean that 9/11 and the "war on Terror" may have simply been a false flag attack so that the "power elite" would have an excuse to spy on all of us. It also appears as if secret societies have a hand in manipulating the world, among the worst offenders are the British Aristocracy and those who support Israel at the cost of the entire world. The U.S. never really cut all ties with the U.K. and they still can control the U.S., whenever they think we are "misbehaving".

It's as if the entire U.S. has the "sword of Damocles" hanging over us at all times, ready to come down if we vote in a manner that "they" don't approve, if we pursue fields of study or areas of research "they" don't like (like ETs, UFOs, and Time travel), if "they" think we are not sufficiently religious, if they don't like our criticism of our leaders, if we support the anthropogenic causes for climate change, if we argue for the theory of peak oil, if we support energy independence or alternative energy on a massive scale, if we incur to much debt, etc, etc. If we do any of these things, they'll start praying "oh dear god hand me my switch, come on down like a son of a bitch, we'll tan their hides 7 shades of red, Lazarus will be raised from the dead."

Also, this isn't the first time that the "power elite" have engaged in massive "organized stalking". Looking at the findings of the Church Committee, it appears they have engaged in activities similar to "organized stalking" since about the early 1900's. It may even go back farther in Europe. What's worse, is that they often stalk people to the point were they commit suicide or conform. This program has been so effective that it may have eliminated nearly all people who may have posed a threat to "power elite" in the past.

So, what happens is that those who both have accurate accounts of the culture in the past AND have personality traits that are unwilling to keep quiet and are willing to fight on for the truth, are eliminated. Hence, the "power elite" allow the new generations to believe they are free to do and think whatever they want. Yet, it is the "power elite" that "allow" or "disallow" the varieties of freedoms available to the public, which means they can be "abridged", altered, or taken away at a whim. So don't be fooled by temporary lulls in "organized stalking" or spying or even temporary changes in the culture. The "power elite" are still there behind the scenes manipulating everything, taking note of everything, spying on everyone, judging everyone, keeping score on everything, taking note of how far you go and in what career and the career of your parents, they want to make sure you don't go too far (according to them). Despite all these things, "have good time!!". As long as they exist, we will never truly be free.
edit on 30-6-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As some of you may have noticed, there does appear to be a "change" in the world culture. I guess the "power elite" have had their fill of manipulating the world, the question that I ask, is it ever truly "over"? I would venture to say it isn't. It is never truly "summer" (they like to use the seasons metaphors) as long as the "power elite" are manipulating the world behind the scenes.

They have shown that they can control large segments of the population, they can manipulate the media to their liking, they can start wars under false pretenses, and they can trample over any democracy and our rights whenever they see fit. The biggest problem is that we are allowed to return to some semblance of a democratic republic only when they decide so. Hence, just as they can decide to give back some freedoms they can just as easily take them away at a whim.

If we are truly "free", then does that imply we can again start doing actual research into UFOs? This time the goal is to meet with the ETs, videos and pictures won't suffice. How about research into real quantum gravity?

Why don't we put this new "freedom" to the test, let's see just how free we really are.

(UFology will never be the same, because they have shown that they control large segments of the population, we can't trust UFO reports anymore. The reports may be coming from people working for "them" to mislead honest UFO researchers. Also, they have shown the ability to "implant" thoughts, which also makes research more difficult. Not to mention they can spy on everyone through nearly any electronic device.)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The "power elite" tend to corrupt nearly everything they touch, they corrupted the sciences, music, movies, visual arts, religion, spirituality, they corrupted talk radio, ufology, quantum field theory, quantum gravity, they corrupted politics, government, democratic republics, they corrupted the U.S. They corrupted culture and humanity as a whole.

They even corrupted Sports, if you can believe that, most sporting events have more in common with Professional Wrestling, the action may be real, but the results are decided ahead of time.

The "power elite" think they are characters in the series of novels "Game of Thrones" so while the "Game of Thrones" series was taking place, they were manipulating the world as if they were some medieval king or queen and most of us were peasants. Now that the series is over, we are "allowed" to have a little smattering of a democratic republic, but little do they know it more like the French Revolution.

There is one aspect of "world control" that is quite revealing. This pertains to the Hopi native American tribe. While I was reading Frank Waters book on Hopi culture,

Book of the Hopi

I noticed that even he was making references to what I was doing in my own home and possibly twisting the Hopi stories to fit what was taking place in my own life. Very clearly he demonstrated that he was part of the "organized stalking". Just at the "power elite" corrupt everything they touch, they corrupted the Hopi stories as well. So Frank Waters if you can read this posting, using some exotic device that can see forward in time, we found you out as a fraud and your book will be little more than fire kindling. Frank Waters has more in common with John Waters!!! Maybe they are brothers!!!

John Waters

This corruption doesn't only extend to Frank Waters it goes further to people like Robert Ghostwolf, while listening to his interview of Hopi elders (Coast to Coast 6-15-1998), they were making references to things I was doing while I was listening to them. They were speaking through interpreters, so maybe the interpreters may have been corrupted.

Even drug activist Terence McKenna was part of "them"

Terence McKenna

even he made references to things I was doing while I was listening to him talk about every drug under the sun. (Coast to Coast 3-19-1998)

Come to think of it, many of the "political activists" from Berkeley also were part of "them". The reason why I think so, is because there were activists before them in the Bay Area, yet their activism was squelched. Such activism was only allowed by the sons and daughters of the wealthy and connected, people "they" could control.
edit on 2-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is a movie that describes our world somewhat accurately:

They Live

The whole world is "out of bubblegum"

Oh, and by the way, the "indigent" person at 17m 13s actually turned out to be a new member of the "power elite". This is similar to what I may have experienced on the train and bus, those "bums" may actually have been wealthy people doing favors for the "power elite" so they can move up the hierarchy.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In regards to the massive solar panel array, there may be some questions regarding energy storage, this is necessary to provide power at night, or if the demand and/or supply of electricity fluctuates.

If the solar panel array is built sufficiently large, say 3 or 4 times the size needed to meet all demands, and sufficiently spread out, then there will always be sufficient energy to meet all demands. So, the only real concern comes about when there is too much electricity being produced. Actually this isn't a problem, all we have to do is simply turn off enough solar panels until the production meets the demand.

This leads to another possible configuration of energy production, a hybrid model, that does not require advances in energy storage. What if the solar panel array produces electricity during the day and traditional fuels produce electricity at night? In this manner there would be no need to store any excess energy production during the day.

There is a way to store excess energy produced by solar panels and that is by using water splitting.

Water Splitting

As one can see there are many ways to accomplish this. Once the most energy efficient method is found to split water and to turn the gases into electricity, then the rest is simply a matter of storing the hydrogen.

Actually efficiency is not as important for the massive solar panel array as it is for fossil fuels. Efficiency is important for significantly limited fuel supplies but, if the solar panel array is large enough then the energy supply is more or less indefinite (yes I know the sun will become a red giant in about 5 billion years) efficiency is not as important in terms of production, rather it becomes important in terms of capital and construction costs.

One way to increase efficiency of water splitting is to build the water splitting plants below sea level near the ocean. In this manner energy is not used to pump water up to the processing plant, rather gravity itself pushes the water into the water splitting plant. Furthermore, significant amounts of energy are not spent pumping water or fuels above sea level to deliver energy, only electric current flows upward from the plants.

So, we see that the era of oil dominance is coming to an end.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Some people may have read some news articles, primary from British News agencies about an upcoming "Maunder Minimum". The Maunder minimum (according to Wikipedia) means a minimum in sunspot activity, not solar output:

Maunder Minimum

A significant measure of solar output is in terms of Watts of power received on earth (average) / square meters, this has varied less than 0.2% in the last 400 years:

Solar Constant

So we see that the solar output parameter critical to the production of sufficient solar energy to meet all demands varies very little over hundreds of years.

This is good news, this implies that investment in a massive solar panel array is indeed rational with long term benefits.

There are no more barriers to building a massive solar panel array. If the array is large enough, then efficiency of the storage medium is not important, we simply build the array large enough so that enough power is produced from the storage medium, namely water splitting.

It will create millions of jobs for people around the world for decades and it will make the U.S. completely energy independent. I have heard it said that the "power elite" wish to treat oil like Folger's coffee, they wish to use it to the last drop. We may indeed use it to the last drop, it's just that when that time comes it will no longer be a primary energy source.

Oil will simply become a sad story from the past.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A side benefit of water splitting is that when hydrogen is passed through the fuel cell it produces water free of contaminants, this water could then be used to irrigate farm lands and alleviate problems with supplying clean water to growing urban populations.

Clean water is the byproduct or "waste" of this process, this water may actually have to be pumped out of the electric processing plant. If the solar panel array is made large enough this won't matter.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

Nice as it may be, I don't see us building massive solar arrays anytime soon. It's just too costly, and there are far too many profits yet to he made from oil. Solar is gradually becoming more if a reality, but progress is slow.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

You have a good point, cost, money. The issue is that the profits made from oil come at a large cost to the tax-payer. The U.S. economy has been configured in such a way that the profits made from oil go to corporations while the costs incurred to protect and obtain the oil, in a geopolitical sense, are placed on the tax-payer.

For example, here is a website that shows just how much the recent wars and actions in the middle east cost:

Cost of National Security

Some may say that these expenditures are not directly tied to our need for oil but, it is indirectly tied. If we look at the supposed reasons why the twin towers fell, among them was the presence of the U.S. in the middle east and our influence on their politics.

Now, why does the U.S. have a presence in the middle east, to protect the U.S. interests, what interests? What interests, after the fall of the Soviet Union, could possibly be so important that we risk "terrorist" attacks? About the only real interest is oil and to support that special country in the middle east. (The "cold war" may have also been orchestrated, bankers lent to both sides during the cold war.)

Actually if we take all the profits made by the major oil companies last year (2014) about 85 billion and multiply this by say 14 years (assuming they make on average about 85 billion profits/year) we get 1.19 trillion dollars. A more careful analysis could yield a more accurate number, but the profits made by the oil companies are about equal to the cost of all the recent wars and actions in the middle east.

Not to mention that these profits include all sales of oil and it's products around the world. So technically oil costs more money to the U.S. tax-payer than the corporations get in profits from sales in the U.S. So we see that oil doesn't really make profits, it is actually an ongoing net loss for almost everyone.

A massive solar panel array, on the other hand, will incur a large initial investment but, unlike oil, it has shorter supply lines, less political problems, less refining costs, less pollution (eventually), and will produce energy for the next billion years. The massive solar panel array will more than pay for itself after a couple of decades, unlike oil, which needs constant attention to politics, constant attention to oil exploration and refining, constant lobbying, also it is getting more and more difficult to increase production rates and/or keep them constant.

Another benefit of a massive solar panel array is that such an array must be constructed, operated, and maintained where it is built, which means that it will provide jobs for millions of people in North America that cannot be outsourced.

Take a look around, is this the future you imagined as a child? Is this the future you want for your kids and/or future generations?
edit on 12-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that the State of Texas also plays a large role in the state of world affairs today. From what I can glean, they wanted to change the popular culture to more closely reflect what they consider to be their values. Oil companies have a strong influence on Texas and it is no surprise that they wish to change the world for their and others benefit. The culture has become more divided, less rational, less intellectual, less tolerant, more violent, more religious (oh yea Verrry religious (eye roll)), more dull, more robotic, less inspired, less inspiring, more formulaic, etc.

They and others played a large role in advocating for wars in the middle east and tried/have changed the U.S. culture via "organized stalking" and other nasty methods.

This isn't the first time, they also took part in the cover-up of the Kennedy Assassination. It was a Texas Trail Treachery, the Bush family which has strong ties with the CIA and secret societies found a home in Texas and this "world" (I use that word very loosely) is the result. Ever notice that the Bushes have a tendency to "beat up" on brown peoples around the world? Whether it is shipping drugs via the CIA, running the School of the Americas, attacking countries in Central America, attacking the middle east, and possible "organized stalking" which stoked the fires of intolerance the Bushes and their cronies seem to have a certain hierarchy. (oh except for people from that special country in the middle east)

We won't forget you Texas, you took a glittering culture and turned it into the Tin Pot Blowtorch Toilet Dictatorship we have today. To be fair it's probably a mixture of Texas, The British, Israel, possibly up and coming economics in the east.

The American populace made a sacrifice, fighting and financing your wars, and suffering through "organized stalking" and now you owe us. You can start by building the massive solar panel array, they do that and we're even, we'll forget this whole thing happened, we'll all be like a bunch of Fonzie's, real cool.
edit on 12-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've got a question for you, deloprator...

Why do you keep this thread going? I know that probably sounds rude and condescending, but I'm genuinely curious.

You started this thread over four years ago, the overwhelming majority of the now 12 pages of posts are all yours, and you've gone a long way away from the original premise.

I haven't read through everything, and a lot of your posts are rather difficult to try to read and follow, as you kind if go all over the place, but beneath that, it's clear that you're an intelligent individual, with a lot to say.

I'm just curious what your motivation is to keep posting in this thread, since 95% of the time, you're not engaged in conversation with other members, and four years is a long time to keep a thread alive by yourself. Is it just that it's a familiar, comfortable medium for you to have your voice be heard, or is there something more to it?

Again, no disrespect meant.

~AtD
edit on 7/12/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Because I have much to say and there are people who do read my posts. Research into ETs, though fruitful, was too dangerous and had a negative effect both on the economy and the government. So, I started commenting on the government policies, possible solutions to world problems, exposing "organized stalking" and stuff like that.

It's easier to express myself here than it is in a diary, also, I have a record of my thoughts. It's like having a talk show on your own radio station.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Now, comes the question, how could we pay for such a massive solar array? In the human world it is money or the potential to make a profit (for the most part) that makes things happen. We are currently in about 61 trillion dollars in debt, that comes to about $190,000 per person.

Debt Clock

This means that when anyone is born in the U.S. goes to school, and reaches working age you owe money! Even if you didn't spend any money or use any financial instrument!! Just as there is "original sin" there is "original debt", we are born into it.

Actually it isn't that dire, a friend of mine said something to the effect that if we sold off a large chunk of land it could bring in a couple of trillion dollars, here how much we may get for Alaska:

Alaska for Sale

Also, we supposedly have 118 Trillion dollars in Assets, if we could sell off a chunk of these assets we could pay off the debt AND have enough to build a massive solar panel array. This would keep the wolf from the door, a chicken in the pot, and would keep someone's legs, arms, and other appendages "healthy". Most of these assets do belong to private individuals but, most individuals need these for their own debts and finances. So we might have to start tapping corporations for a couple of bucks via taxes, which they find so easy to circumvent.
edit on 13-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was thinking, if someone were to have a business that made over $200,000 in profits, and they were to donate $200,000 to the government, specifically to pay down the debt, does that then mean you have effectively paid off your "original debt"?

As long at the person pays their taxes and pays off any other debt, then effectively the person no longer owes the "the system" "power elite" or whoever anything. So, is that person then "free"? This may be true, UNLESS, it can be shown that this person was responsible for an increase in national debt, maybe because of an opinion, or maybe because of an idea. So it is all too easy to incur new "original debts".

Maybe this is what people mean when they say "Prison Planet", they mean the entire planet is like a debtors prison for most people.

Debtors' Prison

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Actually, I was thinking, that the massive solar panel array would generate more money for people in North America, far more than would come from simply selling the electricity.

For example, all the money that would have gone outside the U.S. to pay for foreign sources of energy, would instead stay in the U.S. to pay employees, that is a nice chunk of change (a couple of billion dollars every year). That's not all, money could be made selling the water produced by the water splitting process to farms and cities, this would be a new industry, that would bring in a couple of nickels. Furthermore, it may even be possible to use non-potable sewage water in the water splitting process to produce hydrogen and then use the clean water that results. So we could save a couple of dimes in the construction of waste management plants!! Also the waste management plants could use the solid byproducts left over from the water splitting and sell it as fertilizers or even recover important minerals and chemicals from our own waste and sell those! Apparently there are precious metals in waste:

Treat it like it's Gold!

They can even sell excess hydrogen to power cars! So we could have a combination, water treatment, energy storage, energy production, water reclamation, mineral recovery plant, and fertilizer plant in one!

Recovering precious metals alone would result in millions of dollars, according to the article 1 million people could produce $13 million dollars annually, so 300 million people would produce 3.9 billion dollars annually!

Cars powered by hydrogen could carry around a water tank to store the combustion byproducts, when the tank is full it could be used for the local water supply. So driving a hydrogen powered car can give a couple of bucks back. This could save money in water transportation, not all water would have to be transported via pipes but could be transported via vehicles.

In essence the water splitting process not only serves to store energy BUT, also serves as a water treatment process. So, boom, we solve five problems at once, climate change (we save money), energy production (we make money), water supply (we make money), water reclamation (we save money), and mineral recover (make money). Furthermore, we bring down the debt in the process. We'll be rolling in all kinds of dough. All it takes is the will to make things happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yet another application of the water splitting process is in space exploration. The water splitting process could be modified so that both the hydrogen and oxygen are stored, hence when they are recombined they make water, this water can then be used again so, the system is closed. All that is needed is an external source of energy.

This process could be used in conjunction with solar panels in space. For example on Mars. Mars receives about 700 Watts/square meter, this could be used to produce energy during the Martian day and store energy using the water splitting process.

I believe that NASA and other space agencies have already perfected the process to convert Oxygen and Hydrogen to electrical energy.

Electrical Power System

Some research has been done in the field of In-situ resource utilization:

Resource Utilization

Oxygen from the water splitting process is used to provide a breathable atmosphere, though it must then be split apart from the Carbon dioxide in order to be used again.

Research could be conducted to determine if there are other liquids or substances that could be used instead of or in addition to water, that could result in higher efficiencies.

On another note, we may never again have to worry about droughts, if the massive solar panel arrays are built. Water supply will correlate with power production, which correlates with water demand. Droughts and water shortages may be a thing of the past.

Take a look around, Is this the future you imagined?
edit on 14-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Two ideas:

1. I am in communication with a supposed "targeted individual". I approached this situation carefully, my intent was to help this individual, yet at the same time trying to detect any hint of "organized stalking". Indeed this T.I. turned out to be another agent. Anyway, I thought it may be useful to get some "intelligence" on the other side. It did turn out to be advantageous, this T.I. emailed me an article written by a supposed ex-CIA official regarding "organized stalking" (I don't think there is anything like an EX-CIA official, they'll be spying for the CIA even when they're cooking in rings 4 through 9)

This ex-CIA official brought up two interesting ideas:

i) A patent showing how it may be possible to obtain information about electrical signals in any device using a radio transmitter and a receiver. The radio transmitter is directed towards the device, the electrical signals in the device then modulates the radio signal and this modulated signal is received and decoded. The ex-CIA official was trying to make the argument that this is how remote neural monitoring is done.

This could work in principle but, in practice it may be untenable. The problem is that the modulating waves, (brain waves) have to be strong enough to modulate the incoming signal and they also have to be of high enough frequency. Otherwise if the brain waves are too weak, the modulation would be indistinguishable from noise, and if the brain waves frequencies are too low they would be difficult distinguish from an unmodulated wave.

ii) This official then went on to say that if you wanted to block these waves you would have to build a superconducting Faraday cage, which would block all magnetic fields. Ok, this is an interesting idea. Superconductors have the property that they expel all magnetic fields from their interior, this is known as the Meissner Effect:

Meissner Effect

It may be possible to use the Meissner Effect to construct a "perfect" Faraday room. We can see this by looking at the concept of skin depth:

Skin Depth

The resistivity of a superconductor is 0, so the skin depth of a superconductor is also 0, for any nonzero frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum, up to about x-rays. The Meissner effect shows that even signals of 0 frequency cannot penetrate!! Perfect Security!!

You may be able to build a superconducting Faraday room using walls made of lead. Lead becomes a superconductor below 7.19K and is pretty inexpensive. Lead is pretty good at blocking x-rays as well!!

List of Superconductors

Then use liquid helium too keep it in a superconducting state.

Liquid Helium

Liquid helium sells for about 22 $/L

If you then enclose either the entire room or simply the inside of the room with vacuum panels and/or mold a plastic shell in the shape of the room with a large air gap and then pump out almost all the air, then you will block all sound from leaking out of or into the room, you will have nearly perfect security, you will be nearly untouchable!!

2. It looks as if the "boys" at Arxiv are at it again:

General Relativity and Cosmology

I was perusing through some of their recent "papers" and I saw idea after idea stolen from me. What made it suspicious is that the topics of the papers correspond to ideas I had just a couple of hours before the papers were posted. Some guy named Goetz (probably Bernhard Goetz's son) was getting his little cuties even Leonard Susskind was writing some funny stuff, funny stuff.

I tell ya, many papers posted on Arxiv and Physical Review from about 2008 to present contain at least one chunk of my ideas and most likely they contain chunks of other people's ideas. This is a serious issue, for we are giving credit and possibly money to "researchers" (and I use that word in an extremely loose manner) for ideas or thoughts they did not create and/or compose.

If they build a 100,000+ square mile solar panel array and/or admit publicly and officially that intelligent ETs exist and are currently visiting the earth, then we'll forgive and forget that all this ever happened, we'll be square. Right now my memory is crystal clear, I have a feeling it will get fuzzier when they put up 1000 square miles of solar panels and it will be completely fuzzy when they hit the 100,000+square mile mark.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Some of you may have seen the deal struck with Iran:

Iran Deal

Our masters (you know that special country in the middle east) may be pleased and now "they" may allow us more freedoms. I think this whole Iran deal may have been dummied up like almost everything in the past 8 years, anyway, we'll see how long this lasts. Most likely in another 20 years they'll start "organized stalking" again and with advanced technology mind you.

Much of what has been going on in the middle east in the last 20 years was part of a broader program to spy and control the entire world. They "stalked" millions of innocent people around the world and now all of sudden we are supposed to believe we are free? I don't think so, the very same people who started the wars in the middle east in the last 20 years are still in power, they just got their fill of torturing and spying on innocent people around the world.

Maybe, it's best to simply to let this be and elect a president that will be able to build the 100,000+ solar panel array.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If there is one thing I learned these last 8 years, is that you have to save yourself. Large segments of the population work for "the powers that be" and those who don't will turn on you and/or give into pressure from the "powers that be" at the drop of a hat. So people that may have been "acting" as if they have the "love of Jesus" in their eyes can turn on you quicker than Garfield eats lasagna.

Also, I have learned that the most religious can be the most dangerous, vicious and racist. I'm talking about Christians in the U.S. here.
edit on 15-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now that we have gotten past any irrational, prejudicial barriers to free and open thought and problem solving, we can now address possible solutions to national energy supplies.

I was posting my ideas regarding the massive solar panel array on different websites, among them was a website dealing with climate change and alternative energy run by people actually involved in the research, construction, and design, both scientifically and politically, of alternative energy sources.

Their replies indicated that the only real barrier to massive solar power is money and politics. Most of their results came from alternative energy sources built in northern Europe. The only issue I have is that some European countries have significantly lower solar flux and solar days when compared to the U.S. The number of energy shortfalls in the U.S. might be far less and may be completely eliminated if the array is oversized.

For example the absolute minimum amount of solar radiation, as averaged over 30 years, that falls on the deserts of California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Texas, and Colorado (about 500,000 mi^2) is 7 kwH/m^2 per day. Most of the U.S. receives about 4 kwH/m^2 per day. 7 kwH/m^2 translates to 292 Watt/m^2, for a solar panel that is say, 30% efficient then we get 87.6 Watts/m^2.

U.S. Solar Radiation

(click on "minimum", "annual", and "Two Axis Tracking Flat Plate")

This is for a two axis tracking solar panel (meaning the solar panel can move like a rear view mirror on a car).

It is unclear whether the solar radiation received includes all wavelengths or only visible wavelengths. The reason why this distinction is important is because the total amount of energy received by the sun on the earth's surface, on average (clear blue sky), has been measured to be 1000 W/m^2, including wavelengths not visible to human eye. If we include direct and indirect sunlight then it goes even higher 1120 W/m^2.

Sunlight Spectral Composition

There are solar panels that can utilize sunlight energy outside the visible, they can use up to about 40% of the sunlight at all wavelengths, giving us about 400 Watts/m^2 (using the lower estimate of 1000 W/m^2). With further improvements this can be increased to 500 or 600 Watts/m^2.

The U.S. used about 17.932 quadrillion btu in 2015 (thanks to e.i.a.)

Total Energy Use U.S.

Let's round up to 18 quadrillion btu this is equivalent to 1.89910053 × 10^19 joules. If we use the solar panels that can produce 400 Watts/m^2, and we assume at worst 5 hours of sunlight a day, then we would only need to cover 2790.13 square miles to provide all the energy needs of the U.S. This could be completely contained within one state in the U.S. (This is lower than my previous estimate due to some conversion errors). In fact several states in the U.S. could contain arrays large enough to supply all our energy needs at this scale it may be possible to eliminate all shortfalls.

The cost and variation in power output of a solar power installation need not be obtained ONLY via experiment, meaning existing installations. It is much much much cheaper to perform simulations of the power output of solar installations on computers.

These simulations would take into account nearly all factors that could affect power output , this doesn't cost much money, just a couple of grad students, computers, electricity, and housing. In this manner, worst case scenarios for the U.S. could be simulated to approximate how much or how little power is generated. Also, the optimum placement of solar panels could be approximated to minimize or eliminate shortfalls and yet provide more than enough power to meet all demands. There are textbooks that model the power output of solar power installations taking into account many factors:

Solar Electric Power Generation

Modeling Solar Radiation on the Earth's Surface

What must be done is to model solar power output for a specific installation, geographic area, and weather pattern. Modeling the effect of clouds with different shapes is tricky, though quite easy for a worst case scenario, simply model a uniform thick grey storm cloud covering a certain area, or a duststorm. Also determine how solar power output varies as the lifetime of the solar panel, effects of temperature, wind, vibration, dust, storms, water, pests, floods, plants, aging effects, the effects of the material covering and protecting the panel, how does that age, anything and everything that could possibly affect output.

Also, we must not forget that when that much surface area is covered with Solar panels, the economy of scale takes effect bringing down the price of solar panels and other components. Not to mention that if this solar array is built in another country near the U.S. then both the price of labor and the price of the panels fall even more.

The aforementioned is the ideal, in reality what is probably most cost effective is to upgrade the electrical infrastructure of the U.S. to the point where all energy needs could be supplied via electricity. In this manner almost any combination of energy sources could be used to provide our needs. Both the market and the gov could decide which types of energy sources should be used, where and when they should be used.

Simulations of different types and configurations of an upgraded electrical grids can be performed. In this manner we can approximate the optimum type and configuration of electrical grids that can provide all energy needs. These grids would be flexible enough to allow for different sources of energy in different geographic locations to be used, would allow for the development and growth of electrical demand in different geographic areas, and would allow for a natural evolution of energy sources and demand geographically. Furthermore, these simulations could include stress tests that simulate different conditions, like worst case scenarios, different failure modes, in other words nearly every conceivable failure mode both local and national should be explored.

I found it "interesting" to say the least that an oil company like ARCO would be involved in something like HAARP:

ARCO-HAARP

Now, it hasn't been shown that HAARP can effect or control the weather but, from what I gleaned by talking to long time residents of Phoenix, AZ and from my own personal experience living here in Phoenix, AZ, the weather patterns in recent times have been strange. This is unlike anything most people here in Phoenix have seen in their entire lives. Could it be that oil companies are trying to manipulate weather patterns so as to make solar power production less efficient? This technology works both ways it can also be used to make solar power production MORE efficient and to eliminate shortfalls.
edit on 17-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join