It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I agree it is very odd to see this. Logical one, you're not much of a help.. If you have it solved why are you even on this thread still...?
edit on 10-2-2011 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008

I agree it is very odd to see this. Logical one, you're not much of a help.. If you have it solved why are you even on this thread still...?
edit on 10-2-2011 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

Why is it odd?

You guys need to stop being so paranoid!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
They were just all given their new secure quantum modems & mAssangers, an afternoon hands on lesson in set up and usage along with some imf care packages and sent on their merry way. No doubt the infrastructure has changed at that level.

la2

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I agree with those who think its odd, there is no need to gather all those people from the far flung corners of the globe for no reason, it makes no sense and its a costly exercise, something stinks!

The US has a President who acts like he'd actually cry if faced with a real confrontation, and the very idea of a Dollar collapse hasnt even crossed his tiny little mind, so Clinton (the real power in this administration) calling all these people back to the mother-land is huge!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Maybe their planning a secret birthday party for someone?......

I swear some people will bark at anything.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Yeah, I should've elaborated a bit more on why I think the timing is strange.
Taking into account all the strange weather patterns, multiple bird and animal deaths over the year, the political landscape, all the economic instability and the fallout that still lingers, the IMF now talking about killing the U.S dollar as the reserve currency, etc etc etc......

I guess I just lumped it all into the category of "weird things" that have been going down the last year.

I can't imagine them spending multi millions on airfares, food and expenses and accomodation for all these people for just a meet and greet. They could say what needs to be said either by video conferencing or THE PHONE if they are afraid of Wikileaks getting hold of the emails.
It seems a lot of time, hassle and expense for just an average meeting. IMO

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

You just listed things that happen all the time..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I did include etc etc etc.
You just have to read this site from the last 12 months or so to know it's not average.
If you think it is, well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I agree totally with you and not just reading this site, but many others. As McKenna would have said the "Novelty" value is increasing daily, anyone who doubts that is iether living of the MSM or has ostrich like habits.

Weather records are being broken worldwide, that doesnt happen " all the time" The turmoil in the ME dosnt happen all the time. Earthquakes in Japan dont "happen all the time" I could go on and on and on.........

respects to you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I can imagine people in our country spending millions I mean millions of dollars of their money and spending millions of dollars somebody elses money to get elected to a job that pays $175K with a 50% retirement... and then loose the election...can you imagine the education that money could buy over the years and through all the politicions. Why I venture we might all but eliminate poverty and social crisis......They dont care about spending money, they dont respect it. They have only a free ticket when they reach Public Office...Didnt Meg Whittman Try with gajillions of dollars...Forbs tried with monster millions

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The fact that this is the first time in US history that it happens is kinda strange innit?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

I can't imagine them spending multi millions on airfares, food and expenses and accomodation for all these people for just a meet and greet. They could say what needs to be said either by video conferencing or THE PHONE if they are afraid of Wikileaks getting hold of the emails.
It seems a lot of time, hassle and expense for just an average meeting. IMO

Well, Tony Blair did similar on the eve of the Iraq Invasion when he summoned all foreign ambassadors back to London....everyone assuming the recall was to discuss the invasion......but it turned out that all that Blair wanted to discuss was admin reforms in the foreign office, no mention of the Iraq at all.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Treppon
The fact that this is the first time in US history that it happens is kinda strange innit?

Not really, someone's gotta do it first, and given the current Wikileaks saga, It's not too surprising that Clinton wants to have a face to face meeting about various foreign affairs issues.
It's worth remembering, in so fars as diplomatic leakage is concerned that nothing on the scale of Wikileaks has ever happened before either.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
See it's been at least four day's since everyone was wondering where all those Ambassadors are and we still have no idea. Why do people still want to fight about this in ATS is beyond me. It is not paranoia as it is the First time in History this happens. It is a very important question that everyone on this side of the World should ask but no one in like a week now knows squat.. Aren't you guy's nervous,anxious,impatient,angry or simply feel like you should know where your own 260 Ambassadors are?

So it is simple as it gets. Where are the Ambassadors today?
Please this doesn't need any flaming.

Peace
edit on 11-2-2011 by bridak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I think the bigger question is why most of the senior Egyptian military leadership was in Washington when the protests started and they weren't called back immediately?

Were they sent to Washington and kept there by someone who wanted to make sure they didn't overreact?

I have seen no report on when they did return.

Mubarak resigns the day after he says he won't? More likely he was offered transport to his vacation home for a vacation for the remainder of his term. Not being stupid he accepted and the Vice President announced his departure.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I think anonymous hacking that US security company should be scaring them more than wikileaks. Wiki gets there stuff from other people, anonymous can probably take it right from under their noses

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Maybe the meeting was about the upcoming 3/11-3/12 /2011 sky events that explain ALL of the worlds religions and their stories/myths/legends.The Egyptian/Christian religion and its story rises in the eastern sky on 3/12 around 22:33:any seconds on stellarium.Go anywhere in the world during these times 3/11 thur 3/12 2011and look from east west north and south and you will see all of the worlds religions gods/goddesses/saviors/hero's as the planets stars,moon take the sky.Please notice that the earth is the only planet on this side of this galaxy and all of the other planets are together on the other side for their religious show .This period is the beginning of all calenders/religions so be sure to Set/Saturn/Satan your watch.Could this be the news that felled the king and whats making the pope nervous ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
This is definitely something to keep tabs on. Remember the movie "Deep Impact"? Morgan Freeman addresses the world about ELE and starts out by saying that the ambassadors are delivering this same speech to all heads of state announcing a comet that will pass by Earth.

Just speculating of course but with all this Elenin, Pole-Shift March 15th chatter. It makes your imagination go into overdrive.

It could be that Mubarak isn't planning on stepping down and they know he's about to crack down big time no matter what the cost so he can maintain power and his vast wealth. This would launch the Middle East into chaos and I'm sure that Israel is more than a little nervous.

I'm not sure if this was commented back on but, Danny Glover plays the president in 2012 and Morgan Freeman plays the president in deep impact. Coincidence or symbolism?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If people view Ambassadors coming back all at once as odd and unusual, they must have a reason other than they just woke up and wanted to scare themselves. Governments do a good enough job of that on their own. If they did something like this on a normal basis nobody would be saying anything. The fact is that more than just that is going on to make people wonder. Look how many politicians and celebrities are retiring. The NFL is set to have a lock out next year more than likely. So with mass animal deaths, bizarre weather, earthquakes, chem trail spraying is getting worse.......Do we need anything else that points in the direction we all view as possible? Ok want more? NASA has announced that we may be in store for a brown dwarf x amount of light years away dying and causing the affect that will resemble a 2nd sun in our sky for a few weeks. If you've followed this for the past few years even you would have a sinking in your gut that would resemble most of the predictions that may come heading into 2012.

I watched a the the history channel show with Brad Meltzer called decoded and it was about 2012 and what I found very interesting is that we actually have people in masses that are trying to prepare or educate others about it's possibilities. I don't remember any event that the true nut jobs in the world claimed was going to happen have such a HUGE following. Their is too much evidence and too many things going on for people to stay in the chemically induced state of denial they are in most of their lives.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridak
Aren't you guy's nervous,anxious,impatient,angry or simply feel like you should know where your own 260 Ambassadors are?

Sure it doesn't need flaming, but it also doesn't need alarmist speculation either!

edit on 12-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join